Last Kiss

Story Info
A vampire shares his last encounter as a mortal.
2.3k words
3.97
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making love. Coitous. Fucking. Whatever you want to call it, I hate sex.

That wasn't always the case though. There was a time, not too long ago even, that I loved sex above anything else; well, anything except for Poe. She would let me do whatever I wanted though. She would often throw wild parties, many of which degenerated into mass orgies, rooms full of twisted limbs, the wet sound of bodies fucking and sucking each other in drug-hazed abandon. I'd be right in there with the rest of them, my face buried in some young girl's snatch while someone else, I usually didn't know if it was even a man or a woman, took my cock into their mouth, someone else behind me with their finger inside my ass. Once when I came home looking upset Poe even had Kit, my "sister", drop to her knees and suck me off right there on the spot, just so I would feel better. After I shot a load my of hot come into her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed (on Poe's command), I definitely felt much better. Now who wouldn't love a woman like that? She took good care of me.

I never slept with either of them though, since Kit and Poe were both already vampires by the time I met them. Vampires like I am now. Every day, from now until eternity, when I look in the mirror I'll see the same dark eyes, surrounded by the same faint blue circles. The same tangled black curls that fall down over them, and bob almost to my shoulders. The same tall body, thin and somewhat bony from years of hard drugs and hard living. No, we never slept together. Oh, I wanted to, believe me. But for some reason they never would. Of course I know why now.

I found out five years ago. I came home from the nightclub I was playing at, it was about three in the morning. I was wearing my heavy turtleneck, the one I hardly ever take off now, and since it was winter and the nights were stretching longer and longer I knew Poe, and possibly even Kit, would be home and wide awake, waiting for my return. The smell of jasmine drifted by my nose as I opened the door. I had to squint my eyes to see inside, because Poe had all the lights out except for a few candles burning over the fireplace, and a few more by the old oak staircase that spiraled up to the landing on the second floor. There were more candles burning up there, the dim lights flickering inside of Poe's opened door. I stepped into the lavish home Poe had owned for the last two hundred years, closing the door behind me and making my way to the den. Leaning my battered guitar case against the fireplace I noticed a bucket of ice with two bottles and three glasses on the coffee table. One of the bottles was a merlot, but it was the other that caught my eye. An unmarked green bottle, opened. The smell of potent blood mingled with the jasmine incense in the air. Kit's blood; perhaps Poe's, if I was lucky.

I took one of the glasses and filled it one fourth of the way with the sweet merlot. The second quarter was filled from the other bottle. I swirled the two crimson liquids around in the glass and took a long drink, savoring the way the sweet and coppery tastes mingled over my tongue. The taste of the blood caused a stirring in my groin as I swallowed the entire glass in one gulp. That's when I heard noises from above.

"Oh yes...mmm...that feels so good...".

I had assumed the third glass was meant for Kit, but it was another woman's voice I heard coming from Poe's bedchamber. Now curious, and more than slightly aroused, I took the bucket and glasses upstairs, trying my best to quiet my footfalls as Poe had taught me.

I found Poe lying on the bed, draped in silk sheets the color of blackest night, a sharp contrast to the milky alabaster of her leg as she bent her knee slowly, allowing me a glimpse of her thigh and the side of her perfectly rounded ass. The sheet continued, covering her stomach, but not her perky breasts. They were the perfect shape and firmness of an eighteen-year-old's, preserved forever by her vampiric state. The nipples were almost the exact same color as the rest of her breast, just a splash of pale pink on bright white flesh, and they were always hard, as if she were exited. But she never was. Her hair was like flame, laying all about her head in large sinuous curls. I couldn't see her face, because it was between the legs of a girl about my age, in her mid twenties. I used to remember that girl's face. . .but now it's faded into the past, mixed in with all the others. I remember that she was thin, almost frail, her breasts small and perky, pointed towards the sky as she arched her head back, groaning with pleasure.

"Oh God, your tongue feels so good on my clit," the girl groaned, oblivious to me entering the room, setting the bottles and glasses on the end table by the bed, and removing my clothes while watching the two women. I was at an angle where I could see Poe's tongue, also a pale pink and glistening with the nameless girl's juices, sliding in an out of her pussy. She would stop and suck on the girl's hard clit, nibbling on the engorged flesh until her hips started to buck. I saw the girl's legs shake, and Poe released her clit, slipping her tongue back between her lips and swirling it in a slow circle, keeping her on the edge, but not letting her go over. "Oooh!" she gasped, opening her eyes and seeing me for the first time. I was sitting in the plush blue velvet chair next to the bed, my cock in my hand, growing harder. By now the girl was too far gone to care; the only thing on her mind was the tongue inside of her pussy, the full rosy lips rubbing against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck!" she cried, "Please, I want to come. I'm so close, please let me come!" Poe's tongue found the girl's clit again, licking around it in a circle for a moment before she pulled the wet flesh between her lips again, nibbling gently and moaning softly. The girl began to moan along with her, her hips thrusting down to meet Poe's lips. She started to shake, her breath coming in fast pants. The girl tossed her head back and screamed, her hands digging into the silk sheets around Poe's shoulders as her orgasm exploded inside of her. "I'm coming! Fuck me with your tongue! Suck my clit! Don't stop, please don't stop! Oh fuck!"

The girl let out an animalistic grunt as her hips and legs stopped shaking, slumping forward a bit, her hair (was it dark? no, blonde. . .) falling around her head. Then she collapsed onto Poe's chest, breathing heavy. But Poe didn't let her rest.

"You aren't finished yet, slut," Poe said. She pulled the girl's head up roughly by the hair, applying just enough pressure to make the girl gasp, but not in pain. Poe was always good and inflicting just enough pain to make it feel exquisite. "I've got come all over my face. Lick it off." Weather the girl was drugged, or Poe had forced her will upon her, or if she was just still dazed from her orgasm, she hungrily lapped her own juices from Poe's chin and lips, kissing her passionately and slipping her tongue between Poe's lips, opening her mouth to explore it with her tongue.

I took it upon myself to speak up. "Poe? Can I borrow her before you're done with her?" I asked. Poe broke the kiss and turned her head towards me. She grinned with devilish glee as she noted my hard on and winked at me.

"Oh no, dear," Poe said. Her voice was sultry and dripped with lust and passion and sex. "This one isn't for me."

Now even more curious than before, I got up from my chair and approached the bed. The blonde girl greeted me half way with a passionate kiss. I could taste her come on her lips, and on her tongue as she slipped it into my mouth. Both of her hands set to work roaming over my body, one of them dancing through my hair and across my back, the other moving down my side and around my body. Her fingers were still trembling as they wrapped around the base of my cock. I broke the kiss, my lips traveling down the girl's neck, licking and nibbling a path towards her collar bone. The girl arched her back, raising her small breasts up towards me, and my lips soon found it's way down to her perky little nipples. I took one in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. Meanwhile her hand was slowly stroking me. We both moaned softly while Poe looked on, the wicked grin never leaving her face.

The girl squeezed my cock and my ass at the same time, tugging my hips towards hers. "I need you inside of me," she pleaded. I looked to Poe and got a nod of approval, noting that she was getting up on her knees, her fingers pinching and playing with her own pale nipples. The girl sat on the bed, laying her back down and opening her legs for me. Her hand never left my manhood, while her other hand creeped down past her stomach and the soft tangle of dark curls above her pussy, spreading her dripping lips apart in anticipation for my cock. I followed her, bracing my hands above her shoulders and allowing her to guide me past her glistening opening. I slid into her pussy quickly, as it was still hot and slick from her orgasm with Poe. The girl closed her eyes and gasped with pleasure as I thrust forward, burying my cock inside of her with one stroke.

"Thank you, Poe," I said as I began to move my hips in a steady rhythm, "I've never felt a cunt this tight in my life, it feels so good.". Her muscles were gripping my cock, pulling me back inside of her every time I moved back.

I felt Poe's cool breath on the back of my neck. "I thought you should have a virgin for this one, dear," she whispered. Her tongue darted out and licked my earlobe quickly before she continued; "They're getting harder and harder to find these nights." I felt Poe's fingers tracing a line down my back, and then her palms on my hips. As I started to move faster, turned on even more by the knowledge that I was this girl's first fuck, I could feel Poe's hands guiding me in and out, coaxing my hips into a slow circle. This made the girl groan and grit her teeth, and I could feel her pussy clamping around me as she came again. "What about you?" Poe whispered, "Are you getting harder and harder?"

I closed my eyes, imagining that it was Poe laying down underneath me and not some nameless virgin. It was then I realized Poe had forced her way into my mind, and I could hear her softly in my thoughts. "How do I feel?" she asked, "I know you've always wanted to fuck me. Oooh, you feel so good inside of me. I've wanted this for so long. Yes, fuck me faster! Make me come again, I want to come with you." By now I was thrusting in and out harder than I ever had in my life, and still Poe was pushing and pulling my hips, making me move faster. I felt two pearly teeth on the side of my neck, and arched my head to the opposite side so that Poe could feed from me if she wished. Oh, how I now regret that one motion.

The girl's orgasm had barely subsided when she was hit with a third, this one even more powerful than the last. Her pussy contracted around me so tight it almost hurt, and at the same instant Poe sank her fangs into my skin. The pain was momentary, soon giving way to the most incredible ecstasy imaginable. It pushed me across the edge, and I came for the last time; the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. My hips buckled and my body spasmed as I shot load after load of hot come deep inside the virgin's pussy. Poe greedily drank from my neck, moaning from the sensation of the drinks I had earlier and the taste of orgasm in my blood. I could feel my come dripping out of the girl's cunt and onto my balls, but still I pumped more juices into her, and still Poe drank. And drank, and drank. . .

"Yes! I can feel your come in my cunt!" the girl screamed, although I only heard it as a murmur. "It feels so hot and wet! I want it all!" She said more, but I can't remember. Things had gone totally black by then.

When I awoke, I had the sensation of having just ate a good meal. My cock was still hard, but the tingling that follows an intense orgasm had faded already. Poe was lying next to me, and the girl. . . Well, she was on the floor, lying in a very small pool of her own blood. There were two small holes in the side of her neck, and I realized that they had come from my own fangs; that now I was like Poe.

This explains how I got to be the creature that I am today, but not why I now hate sex. Unfortunately the hour's growing late. Perhaps if you come back again I'll tell you another story.