Last Minute Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Unfastening it, she whipped it out and marvelled at its girth! "Oh god!" It was huge! 8 inches easily. "Now, Margot DEFINITELY doesn't deserve this cock!!!"

She held it in her and stroked it. "Has Margot ever sucked your cock Bryan?"

"Once..." he moaned.

"And how was it?" she kissed.

"Terrible..." he breathed. "I lied so she...she wouldn't do it again...said it wasn't...my thing..."

"Hmm, lying to your girlfriend eh? Guess things weren't so peachy after all!" she teased. "Would you like to experience how slut sucks cock Bryan?"

"Yes..."

Helen took his thick member in her mouth, which like her hands judged to be also very, very wide. She was focussed on treating this man the best blow job he had ever had. The small boutique echoed with sounds of her lips slapping and slurping on his glorious cock.

She released and licked the excess residue from his throbbing cock. She looked up at him to see him in complete bliss: eyes closed, deep breathing, moaning.

"So how was that lover?"

"Great..."

"Better than what Margot could ever attempt, even if you let her?"

"Yesssss..."

"Mmm," she said with satisfaction. "Now help me up."

Bryan did and Helen began to walk away. "Please...don't go..." he desperately uttered.

She smiled at that comment. It only solidified what she knew: she had him. "Oh I'm not going anywhere...I'm just going to sit right...about...here!" She plopped down onto a table.

She spread her thighs and lifted her skirt enough to expose her pussy, neatly trimmed with a strip of black hair. Bryan watched with reckless intent as she sold her body to him.

"Like my beautiful cunt, Bryan? I always go sans panties like a naughty slut,"

"Yess...it's beautiful..." he moaned.

"Is it more beautiful than Margot's?"

"Yess...by far..."

"Oh? Tell me how," she ordered.

"Way better groomed..."

"Yeah? I bet she doesn't take care of it eh? Dirty, smelly, stinky, hairy cunt eh?"

"Yes..."

"I knew it. No surprise there. Miss Daisy doesn't compare,"

Helen of Troy continued her visual seduction from afar. She reached behind her neck and unclasped her top. Instantly the straps cascaded down causing her braless breasts to plop down with a distinctive jiggle. Absent mindedly Bryan slowly advanced toward the flower salesgirl as if her orbs possessed a sexual magnetic pull. They were everything he thought them to be: big, beautiful, boastful. Perfect pink areolas. He was in dreamland now.

"Do you like my tits, Bryan?

"Perfect..." was all he could muster.

"There big and round and delicious, eh? Way better than Margot's nice ones, don't you think?"

"Yes...no comparison..."

She smiled. No comparison. Of course she wasn't. Not a lot of people could compare to her. Yet still she needed further confirmation of her physical superiority over Margot.

"So tell me Bryan," she circled her perky nipples while petting her pussy. "Once and for all, am I better looking in every way than your girlfriend?"

"Yeah..." he stroked his own cock.

"Say it in words. Say that I am better looking than your girlfriend in every way."

"You are better looking...than my girlfriend...in every way..."

"Tell me that she is one ugly, disgusting, terrible example of a woman. Say it." She demanded again.

"Ooo...she is an ugly....disgusting...and terrible...example of a woman..."

"You were never attracted to her,"

"I was...never attracted to her..."

"You longed to cheat on her nasty ass with a woman who deserved you, didn't you?"

"Yesss...I dreamed of it with every woman like you I saw..."

Helen laughed because Bryan was now admitting things of his own accord. She really had him now when he was saying things she didn't tell him to say. Just one last question.

"And you longed to cheat on her from the moment you walked into my boutique. Say it!!!" she demanded.

"YESSS! I wanted to fuck you from the start!! I want to betray her petty love with your beautiful tits and cunt!"

"THEN COME GET ME BIG BOY!!!!"

With that Bryan discarded his pants and shoes and charged at the prone seductress. He forcefully enter her pussy which such force that the two of then fell back onto the counter.

"Oh god," he furiously pumped.

"Oh god, this is heaven!!!"

Bryan's throbbing member filled her pussy as finely as it filled her desires. She squealed in pleasure at having him finally give his cock to her. She gripped his head and whispered into his ear.

"Yeah baby...give your cock to me...all for me, none for her..."

"YESS...."

"Do you love my tight pussy?"

"Yes...HELEN!!!"

"Do you love it more than your girlfriend's?"

"YES...DEFINITELY...she's like fucking...a bag of water..." he emphasized with each thrust.

"MMMMMMMM...YESSSSS.....TELL ME MORE....GIVE ME MORE!!!!" she asserted.

She revelled in the situation at hand. A loving devoted boyfriend driven away from his mate and into the pussy of another woman. This same man admitted her superiority after trying to deny his attraction to her. It was too good! HE felt too good inside of her. It was so natural. Two sexy people such as them were meant to fornicate. All others, like the bitch Margot, were lowly peasants.

"Tell me how much you hate her and adore me?" she asked.

"Mmmm...I love you....give me more than she ever did...and more..." He groaned as he pumped her.

"And I'll give you anything you like...because you deserve it..."

Tiring of this particular position and the harm it was doing to her back, Helen elected for a change of scenery. She led him behind the counter to a chair she had stationed there. Periodically she'd sit in it to keep her feet from tiring during slow stretches in her day, but right now he was going to sit in it. She pushed him down and then straddled him. Her giant breasts were right his line of view. His eyes widened at gigantic orbs infront of him.

"Tell me how much you love my breasts, again, will you babe?"

"I love your tits! The biggest and best I've seen!"

"And they're all yours my love. You can have all you like." She pushed his head into her bust, cradling it as he sucked on her nipples.

"That's it baby, I'm going to take care of you now. No need for that ugly bitch now. Helen is here now."

It certainly reminded her of a mom holding and feeding her baby. With any luck, she'd be holding Bryan's baby before long and nursing it. Of course, she'd continue to let him have a go at her glorious tits. She moaned as he both serviced his breasts and cunt. He'd never do this with that daisy Margot. She was weak and she didn't even know it. She went into tonight thinking she was getting a romantic evening with flowers, dinner and passionless sex. Boy, was SHE in for a surprise! Actually, that wasn't a bad idea...

"Here," she pushed the phone to him toward to him. "Dial her number."

Bryan did. Then Helen hit a button and the dial tone emitted from the phone.

"Hello?" answered a female voice. Not hearing an answer right away, the chorus continued. "Hello? Helloooo? Hello?! Is anyone there?! Hello?!?!"

Helen rolled her eyes. She was annoyed at her shreaky voice. "Mmmm, tell her hello, honey." she instructed.

"Brian?! Brian?! Who was that?! Where are you?! Dinner is in an hour! Are you still at the office? Answer me?"

"Gosh she just rambles doesn't she? How do you bear her?" Helen told him. Then she addressed the woman on the phone. "Hi Margot baby, this is Helen. Your boyfriend is here with me at my flower boutique. He was getting you a nice bouquet..." She started.

"What?! What are you talking about? I wanna talk to..."

"SHUT UP BITCH AND LET ME TALK!" she exploded.

There was nothing on the other side so she went on. "Anyways, like I was saying before I was rudely cut off -- oh, that's good baby- your god of boyfriend was here buying you a nice set of flowers...but then a funny thing happened: I kinda seduced him. And now, he's mine, Margot."

"Yours? What the hell you talking about? What are those sounds I keep hearing?! Bryan, are you there?!" With every question she got more hysterical.

Helen shook her head at the phone. This bitch didn't get it. "Mine as in mine. As in not yours anymore. And those sounds you hear? They're him fucking my brains out."

"WHAT?!"

"That's right, as we talk at this moment, he's filling my cunt with his monstrous cock while sucking on my sweet tits. Something he'll never -- oh gosh -- ever do for you ever again."

"Sorry Margot." Bryan finally piped.

"Bryan? What she talking about?" The voice began to croak. "Is it true? Did you shack up on Valentine's Day? Is this some sort of joke?"

"No joke Margot. It's all true." He didn't even emote.

"How could you, Bryan?! How could you do this to me, to us?! After all - "

The line went dead after Helen hung up the phone. "Enough of her annoying voice. Why'd you say -- ooo - sorry?"

"Because I actually am." He laughed. "Not sorry I met and fucked you though! You are the most evil woman I have EVER met."

She laughed. "Yet you love it!"

"Mmmm..." he moaned.

"Tell me you love my tits. Tell me you love them more than you do her entire pathetic body."

"Mmm...I love them more than her entire self!" he between kisses.

"Oh Bryan! Take me! Take me and fill this slut with your seed! I want your seed! I need it! None for Margot anymore!!!"

With that, they went at furiously for one final go. Helen looked up at the ceiling of her tiny shop and shrieked at the sheer power of his gyrations. He was an animal. She unleashed it in him. She just wanted him to fill her up right.

"OH GOD....OH GOD....Oh GAAAAAAAAAWD....MORE...MORE...MORE!!!!!!

She felt his spunk invade her. Her body cramped up with a rocking orgasm. This was it: the symbolic and literal climax to her entire day. She had done it! She stole a man away from his date on Valentine's Day. She collapsed onto his body. They both breathed in deep gasps. Helen showered his neck and face with quick machine gun pecks. Then they both remained in silence.

"I think we have a dinner to get to," Bryan said.

Helen smiled. "Yes, we do."

They both redressed and fixed themselves up so could look somewhat presentable. Helen looked at the counter and saw the flowers still sitting there.

"Guess you won't need these flowers, eh?" she laughed.

"Hold on, maybe I do."

She raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Put them on my card. They're for you."

"Awwww, so sweet! What a man!" she remarked. "But I do think your ex should receive some after all."

"Oh?" he curiously asked.

"I'll be sure to send a bunch of daisies to her place."

Bryan laughed. "Nice, why daisies though?"

"Well, one, her name, and two, daisies are nice....but that's all they are. Nothing special about them. Average. They're not roses. I consider it an insult to give someone daisies when you can give them roses, don't you? I did tell you I didn't like her name, right?"

Bryan laughed. "I do and you did. Well, Helen of Troy, shalt we be heading out from a royal meal?"

"Why I do believe that's a splendid idea Bryan!"

With that they walked out of the little boutique. For all his last minute efforts, Bryan had released one love and gained another. For Helen, it was all in a day's work.

EPILOGUE

In the week after fateful encounter in Helen's shop, Bryan spent his nights at Helen's condo. They would both get off work, early as they could possibly score, and consummate their new love. But after a while Helen insisted on meeting the woman Bryan formerly called his girlfriend.

They showed at her place, a condo that Bryan and Margot shared together, kissing it the doorway. Helen saw the heartbreak right from the get go. Scanning his woman while her hubby kissed her neck, she concluded once and for all that she had nothing on her. She was shorter, flat-chested, and had signs of a flabby gut. She was nothing.

"Hey there Margot baby, hope you loved the daisies," she mocked.

"You..." the heart-broken girl said with tears filling her eyes.

"Yes, me. The name's Helen. Your ex's current fiery flame!" she introduced.

"Why..."

"Why did I do this?" She brushed her foe's hair. "Because I could. To prove that bitch's like you don't deserve men like him."

She looked to Bryan. He hadn't even looked at her this whole time. "How could you?"

But Helen only forced her focus back on her. "Oh, don't blame him. He came to me off his own accord. Sober too in case you were wondering. Blame yourself. Blame yourself for being the ugly, unsatisfying bitch that had no business fucking his monstrous, and I mean MONSTROUS cock. And blame me...or rather...THANK me, for setting things as they should be." She continued. "You're nothing Margot. You never were. You're not even in my league. Isn't that right honey?"

"Mmmm, yesssss..." Bryan spoke.

"Bryan?" she cried. "Why?"

"Go ahead honey and tell her how you feel about her," she instructed.

For the first time Bryan looked at his former girlfriend. Margot search for the man she fell in love with in his eyes, for some scent of compassion, remorse, or guilt. "I don't love you Margot. In fact, I don't think I ever did. I love Helen and her body now. She attends to all my needs, emotional and physical, something you never did."

His cold words cut off any string of hope she had. In one evening this witch completely transformed him. She didn't even recognize him anymore. He was so passionate with her. He let his instincts take over.

"So that's it Margot baby. He's mine now. His cock, his love, his life...all mine. Heck, he even gave me this thing to prove his devotion to me." Helen held her hand to Margot's face. The girl recognized the ornament on her finger as an engagement ring. It was pretty. But how? They had just met. Margot and Bryan were together for a few years!

"He didn't tell me this until he gave it to me, but he was going to give this to you on the 14th at dinner? I don't know why he would do that, but it's true. He did tell me that I deserved it more than you did though!"

She monitored Margot's heartbreak even further. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now. She wasn't done with the bombshells though.

"It's also of interest to note that I'm ovulating right now," she put her hands to her belly and mimicked its growth. "So most likely, in nine short months, this beautiful stomach is going to grow with his seed and egg into a beautiful baby! These breasts will swell up another cup size, as they fill with milk for my baby...babies, I should say. Isn't it great?!"

"Mmm," Bryan moaned. He was excited with the thought of having a full tank of milk at his disposal (and his babies, of course).

"I thought we we're going to make a baby..." Another tear dripped down her face.

"Awww, poor Margot, you thought you were going to have his children?" she mocked. "Stupid girl, nobody's going to wanna fuck that dirty, wide pussy let alone bring in a child with your genes. He deserves a mate that's worthy of taking his genes." She continued. "On that note, because we're gonna bring in a new life, we're gonna need bigger living space than my tiny condo. THUS, I'm moving in this grand place and you, babe, are moving out! Not like you ever contributed a cent to this condo Bryan tells me," she laughed.

"No..." Margot lamented.

"Yes," Helen asserted back. "So here's what's going to happen: me and Bryan are going to march over to your bedroom, have passionate sex on your bed while you, my dear, are going to stay here and clean out your stuff. And don't worry, we'll be extra loud so you realize what you never gave and could never give to him and what a superior woman I am."

With that, Helen grabbed her man and pushed past the defeated Margot. "Ciao, bitch!" She called from behind her. "Take your time....I know we will!!"

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers
12