Last Night

Story Info
It proved to be unusual for both of them.
3.1k words
4.44
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

Coming awake, and enjoying the sensation, I realize that it's Saturday. I realize that Cheryl isn't in bed with me. I can't decide whether that's a bad thing or not. Not after last night, that is. Last night! All of a sudden, last night just explodes in my memory. Now I realize why I feel luxuriant in the afterglow of a good sleep. In the few minutes that I allow myself to lay in bed alone I also realize that last night was for me, and Cheryl I think, an exciting initiation to a new intimacy. At least I hope that it was for her, too.

Reliving the entire night in my mind is the easy part. Telling you the story isn't that easy but, for me at least, just as exciting. Yesterday seemed to drag from almost the moment I arrived at work. I tried to keep busy and even forced myself to stay occupied. I consciously avoided watching the clock. Half way through the afternoon, I finally realized what the problem was. I was feeling like a three peckered billygoat. I hadn't felt that horny in a long time. Cheryl and I had been together for about 15 months and, I thought, had a very satisfying sex life. I was satisfied with our whole relationship. So satisfied, in fact, I was just about to suggest that we make it a permanent partnership.

However, that wasn't even on the radar that day. My hormones were raging. I couldn't believe how wound up I was. I had what can only be described as fuck fever. I needed to get laid. I don't mean a long tender mutual lovemaking session. I needed a fast and furious animalistic fuck. Not a tender, was it good for you fuck. I needed to sink my cock into a wet, warm pussy and bottom out over and over until I blew my load into the deepest part of a cunt that I could. My mind was incapable of seeing Cheryl, only imagining a cunt. That's how far gone I was.

Well, work finally did get done and closing the plant for the weekend, I felt torn between guilt and those damn horns I was dragging around all day. I felt guilty because I love Cheryl and have always been a tender lover. Tenderness wasn't what I needed, though.

On the drove home, I was hoping to find her already home, naked and waiting to service my desire. Pulling into the driveway, I saw her car there already. Thinking that half a plan is better than none, I felt a small smile (or was it a leer) steal across my face. Walking the few steps to the door I quickly formed a plan. I'd not announce my presence until I saw her in the flesh and wrap her in a hug that would tell her what was going to happen next. Nothing beyond the evening even occurred to me. Dinner was far out on the horizon as was the rest of the evening. Gone was the guilt and with it any semblance of affection.

Closing the door and walking down the hall to our bedroom, I just heard the shower go off. I dropped my coat and backpack on the bed. When Cheryl came out of the bathroom I guess I startled her.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come in," she said.

"Yeah, I just got home," I told her.

In that moment I noticed that she was in her bathrobe. It's short. It comes to just above her knees. It also dips to reveal a fair amount of cleavage. She had her hair pinned up, too. Christ what a package she is. She's 5'4" and has a petite body. She's thin, has a skinny ass and just a handful of breast. If she weighs 110 pounds, I'd be surprised. Tonight, though what I noticed was the sweep of her neck which was made more noticeable by her pinned up tresses. That graceful, feminine neck swept down to her torso. Her collar covered her shoulders. For some reason, the collar line led me downward to her cleavage. I love her body. Tonight, though, I didn't love her body. I wanted to fuck it. I wanted to be engulfed by it. I wanted to be immersed in the pleasure of her body. I didn't even think about returning that pleasure. I wanted to possess that body. I wanted to drink from the pleasure of her body until I was drunk with the lust.

My breath felt like I was breathing through gauze. I felt my heartbeat in my ears. My mouth was dry and all I could think about was that she was naked beneath her robe. I reached out to her and wrapped my hand behind that perfect neck as I drew her to me. I felt her resisting my grasp and I saw apprehension in her eyes. I remember thinking that I had given away my intentions. It must have been my eyes. I could never hide my emotions. I know that my face registers every thought.

When she was so close that I could kiss her lips, I didn't. I leaned down and kissed her throat. It was a tender kiss, probably the last tender kiss of the night and I knew that. I reached down and untied the belt that was keeping me from her delicious body. I slipped my hands inside the protection of her robe to find her breasts. As I caressed her nipples, I looked her in the eyes. Although she wasn't afraid, I did see apprehension. I didn't care, though. I had her body almost where I wanted it.

Manipulating her nipples was a thrill. I just took the tip of her nipples in my forefingers and thumbs and squeezed. She jerked backwards. It was like a switch going on in my head. I let go of her nipples and moved my hands upwards towards her shoulders. As I moved upwards her robe fell off of her body. I remember thinking "Now, that's funny." It's not what I wanted to happen but it did add to the moment. When I reached her shoulders, I began to push her down to her knees. I didn't force her there but she knew what I wanted and she went along with it. On her knees, she couldn't help but see that I had the hard on of the decade. I didn't have to tell her with words or actions what to do. Cheryl reached up, undid my belt, opened me up and drew me out. I didn't waste time, I quickly pushed forward forcing her to take me into her mouth. Reaching around her head I slid myself in deep, almost to her throat. I didn't want to skull fuck her or make her gag but I didn't want to waste time on preliminaries, either.

Holding her head in my hands, I just rocked myself into her mouth for a short time. Then I remember thinking, "This isn't what I really want. I want to be balls deep in her cunt." That thought almost startled me. I almost never use that word. It was appropriate, though. It was a crude word for what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her, not make love with her. So, I stopped pushing into her mouth and guided her up to stand. Then I half dragged, half pushed her towards the bed. When we reached the side, she glanced over her shoulder to see what I was going to do or what I wanted. I didn't want to break the spell by talking so I grabbed her left hip and pushed her torso over with my right. She was bent over so that her heart shaped ass was exposed. She knew what I wanted now and spread her legs allowing me unfettered access to her most womanly attributes. I grabbed my cock and slid it over her slit. She wasn't wet but she was warm. I spread her inner lips with the head of my need. It was only when I started to enter her did I feel her moisture. Apparently she wasn't entirely ready for me to slide myself into her. I didn't care, though, I went in balls deep and because she wasn't ready, she grunted with either the shock or the pain.

Now, the morning after, I hoped that it wasn't pain but at that moment I was too far into it to be concerned. I went into her to the root of my dick so hard that she got pushed forward. Holding her hips, I was afraid that she was going to collapse onto the bed and I didn't want that. I wanted her standing. I wanted the visual stimulation as well as the feelings from that exquisite pussy. I wanted to see myself as I pulled my cock from her and I wanted to see her moisture covering it. I wanted to see and feel her warmth and her wetness. Pushing forward I wanted to see myself disappear into her and feel that superb warm, wet, silken cunt.

When she started to fall forward, I grabbed her by the hair and held her so that she didn't collapse onto the bed. Her hair was pinned up at the back of her head, after her shower, and that's what I happened to grab. She yelled out when I yanked on the bun of her hair. Her outcry only made me hang on. I didn't let go, although I didn't pull any harder, either. This caused her head to be pulled backwards and her back to arch. Here I was sliding in and out of her marvelous cunt, holding one hand on her hip while my other hand held her by the head. I saw the discomfort that I was causing her and I couldn't believe how much more this turned me on. Her body was mine to direct. It felt like I was in complete control of her. She would have to do anything that I wanted to do. The pleasure that I derived from that realization increased my passion exponentially. It felt like I was on a glorious physical high as well as a cosmic power trip. I was in control of how much physical pleasure I could draw from her body!

During this realization, I continued to thrust into and out of her satin pussy. I decided to explore the bounds of this newfound control. Still holding her by the hair, I slowly slid the hand from her hip up along her side until I came to her left tit. I didn't take that mound of flesh into my hand, nor did I lovingly caress it. For the briefest of moments, I just held to the outside contour of her. Then I reached for and found her nipple and pinched it...hard.

Cheryl also did something unexpected. She moaned. Yeah, she moaned. It felt more to me like a moan when we were both in the throes of passion. "Christ," I thought, "She likes what I'm doing." So, I let go of her left nipple and reached around her for the right nipple and pinched and held it as well. I felt a tremor in her legs so I let go and went back to her left tit and repeated the process. That set her off like I've never seen her. She came and came hard.

When I figured that she was finished, I let go of her nipple and her hair and slid out of her wetness. I pushed her onto the bed and turned her over. I saw a look of concern in her eyes. I didn't say a word and I guess she saw the admonition in my eyes because she didn't speak, either. I roughly pulled her by the legs to the edge of the bed and looked down at her splayed open pussy. Her inner lips were coated with her love butter as was the hair covering her sex. It was only one more thing to stimulate me. I grabbed my cock, layered with her juices and slid it up and down across her slit. I love the sensations when I do that, so I continued doing it for a few moments. Then I slowly sank into her, watching myself disappear into her humid depth. I also like to slowly descend into her. The sensations are inexplicable.

Bottoming out and pressing my pubic bone to hers, I reached out and took both of her inner lips between both thumbs and forefingers and squeezed. The look in her eyes was perfect. It was a look of pain mixed with the most sensual expression that I'd ever seen on her face. I honestly thought that she was going to cry with the contrasts of feelings. Holding her lips like that I began to rock myself out and back into her. She held my wrists in her hands and the longer I swayed into her cunt the harder her grip became. I then began to lightly stretch her lips along my cock. I could see that I was beginning to hurt her so I pulled them away from my shaft. Splayed like this I was able to see that her clit was also stretched out and formed an oval. At that point I lost it. It felt like my entire body imploded and poured out through my cock. I felt like I was now just composed of my cock and I was spewing the rest of my body through my cock. It just seemed like I came forever.

I collapsed onto Cheryl's torso, huffing and puffing like I'd run a triathlon. I couldn't catch my breath and I felt like I couldn't see or think. I was feeling, though. I was feeling numb and at the same time like every nerve cell in my body was tingling with some inexplicable ringing sensation.

When I finally did regain some semblance of normality, I noticed that Cheryl was in the same state that I was in. She just looked at me. Nothing was spoken. I was still inside of that wonderful cavern of love. I hadn't totally deflated, either. I was half hard and then I felt myself start to grow inside of her, again. I think that at that moment I realized that I was feeling her inspired cunt flexing around my cock. In a conscious effort, she was making me hard by kneading my cock with her internal muscles. Christ, her manipulations were divine. I felt her squeezing and releasing me. It was having the effect of building me into another frenzy of fucking. I felt our mingled juices being pushed out of her, to dribble down my balls and along her slit. This excited me beyond belief.

Knowing that she was trying to stimulate me into another round of fucking had the effect of making me aware of a particular fetish of mine. I love the feeling of her juices coating my cock after sex. I love the idea of my come in her pussy. I've never told her of this aspect of our sex life but it was huge in my mind.

Anyway, here she was, making me hard. I was responding. When I started to glide back and into her again, I bent down and took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked it into my mouth. Normally, I'm gentle when I do this because her nipples are very sensitive. This time, however, I wasn't gentle. I pulled her nipple away from her tit and sucked hard. I held her tender nipple in my teeth. I didn't bite but I did let her know that I wasn't in a tender mood. I kept fucking myself into her cunt and back out. I wasn't trying to make her cum like I usually do...I wasn't rubbing my pubic bone against her clit. I was simply fucking her. I wondered if I could make her cum by being rough with her tits.

Apparently I was doing something right because when I let her nipple go and did the same with her right nipple, she moaned. Not a moan of pain but it was a moan of passion. I know the difference with Cheryl. She was definitely in the throes of passion. So, too, was I and the passion took hold of us both promptly.

I let her nipple snap out of my mouth and I felt her cum. Now, I usually don't feel her orgasm clasp and milk my cock, and I can't say that I felt it then. I typically feel her peak when her body goes rigid with pleasure. This particular time I felt muscles near her cunt shiver and quake. Of course, that went along with her whole body going taut. I didn't give up my own fucking into and back out of her. Just as she began to come down from her high, I spilled myself as deeply into her cunt as I could push myself. I also love to do that. I try to touch the very deepest recesses of her and blow my load against her bottomless warmth.

Drawing myself out of her depths, I rolled off of her and pulled her into a spooning position. I then slid my hand between her legs to feel the lava that had boiled out of our loins. After reveling in the sensation for a few moments, I brought my moist hand to her right breast and gently massaged her musk into the mass of tit flesh.

Breaking the silence Cheryl said, "That feels good." Those were the only words that were spoken before I fell into a deep sleep. Looking back, I knew that was the earliest that I've ever gone to sleep and I did it without dinner!

Now, however, I was pulled from my daydream when I heard Cheryl coming down the hall. I kicked off the blanket and rose by the bedside when she entered the room, naked, as was I. She had two cups of coffee and offered one to me. I graciously took mine, sipped and placed it on the nightstand. I reached for a hug and she also placed her cup next to mine. She responded to the invitation and slipped into my arms. She lifted her lips in a kiss and I pecked her lips. I held her while I slipped her left breast into my palm. "Careful," she said, "There're tender." Hearing no reproach, I looked at her and she had a smirk.

"Did I hurt you badly?" I asked. Before she could respond, I drew her back down to the bed. The last thing that I heard before the fuck fever overtook me again was, "No, but they are a little sore today. I'll settle for tender boobs, any day, if our sex life continues to be as hot as it was last night."

Rum
Rum
14 Followers