Last Night

Story Info
Crystal rethinks the night before.
1.5k words
4.5
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 9:00pm, which was normal for me, being a vamp and all. There he was, the most beautiful man I ever seen. I'm lucky to call him mine. I was still in his arms, his grip was tight around me, I didn't mind. His hair was in his face, as it always was. He moved a little in his sleep and began to smile, and hold me tighter. I wonder if last night was on his mind...

"Come on Crystal we're going to this party, if you don't hurry up we'll be late," he said.

"Joey you know I hate them, why are you making me go to this stupid party," I pleaded.

"Why don't we just stay here, and watch some T.V. or something, please." I begged, and took his hand in mine, holding it tight.

"I promised them I would come, and why do you hate them so much?" He asked kindly, pulling his hand away to fix his hair.

"I just do," I said calmly.

"Can't you tell me why?" He said sweetly, while looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, he knew that they were my weakness.

"Fine, I hate them because they're werewolves, happy I told you, now can we please stay here?"

"That's why you hate them so much, that's kind of stupid Crystal." His voice was sharp he was kind of mad.

"Yes that's why I hate them, vamps and werewolves have hated each other centuries, you know that," I said sharply

"I just don't see whats so bad about them they're nice people." He said in his nicest voice possible at the moment.

I thought carefully about what I would say next, or for the rest of the night for that matter because now there was no way I was talking myself out of going now, but then I got an idea.

"Fine I'll go, but don't expect me to say anything to you the rest of the night." I said in the meanest voice I could, now I was going to hear it, nothing like a good distraction.

I laughed quietly to myself, I had the perfect idea on how we would spend this night and it didn't involve those mutts. So I stood there and waited.

"Really, that's what you're go with?" He was pissed, "You're going to ignore me all night?"

I didn't answer, I knew that would make him madder. "What the hell Crystal answer me!"

I thought now was a good time for me to start talking.

"What, what do you want Joseph!"

"I want you to talk to me." I had him right where I wanted him.

"I told you I'm not talking to you if you make me go to that party."

"We haven't even left yet, and why would you say some thing so stupid like th-

He was cut off by my lips pressing against his, I gave him everything I had in that one kiss. He deepened it as I ran my hands through his hair, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. After a while I pulled away.

"Whoa, that was... Whoa" I laughed at his tone if voice, he laughed with me, he was still holding me when he pulled me in for another kiss. This time he pulled away.

"No, I wasn't done." I said in my baby voice that always melts him to pieces.

"Lets take this some where else." He had that sexy smile on his face. All I could do was nod my head yes. He pulled me towards the bedroom. My heart started pounding inside my chest.

I had a smile on my face as he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the room. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, when it only been about ten minutes. His hand found its way up my shirt, cupping my breast and squeezing it softly. I let out a small moan, he laughed and that of course made me laugh.

"So, Joseph are you going to keep teasing me all night?" I said in my most sexy voice.

"I might, why is that a problem?" He said with a smirk.

Then he moved his way down to my skirt, unzipped it and pulled it off. I laid there waiting for him to do something, and before I knew it he had taken of my thong and was licking my clit softly, and rubbing it at the same time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, uhhhhh." Was all I could say I never felt so much pleasure. I mean we've done it before, but for some reason this was different then the other times. Maybe it was because he was mad at me and this was my punishment for yelling at him. Whatever it was, I didn't care all I wanted was him right then and there.

He came back up to my lips and kissed me deeply, before going back down to my clit and continued to suck on it, slowly sticking a finger inside me at the same time.

"You taste so good baby."

That made me smile and say "I bet you taste better."

I pulled him up to my lips and kissed him deeply before rolling on top of him pulling off his shirt and kissing down his chest, licking his six pack abs. I got down to his belt line and stopped and looked at him.

"Go ahead" he said sexily. I pulled off his belt and unzipped his pants, pulled them down reviling his bulge.

I couldn't help but laugh and blush. "What," he sounded like a little kid.

"Nothing babe, just nothing." I said calmly holding back laughter.

I pulled down his boxers, all I could see was his huge 9 inch cock, he was hard as a rock.

"Wow, you've gotten bigger since last time." I said with a smile.

"I know, now be a good girl, and suck it." He rubbed himself as he said it.

Again all I could do was nod my head, I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I moved closer to his dick and began rubbing it like he had done before.

I started to suck on it lightly, rubbing it at the same time.

"Uhhhhh Crystal harder, uhhhhh."

He tilted his head back and moaned, I did as he said and went harder and faster. I bit softly on the tip, he bleed and I licked it up, as he moaned in pleasure. Then I stuck the whole thing in my mouth and started playing with his balls, that drove him wild. He kept tugging on my hair, while moaning like crazy.

It wasn't long after that when he came in my mouth, I swallowed, as always.

I let him get back on top of me, he looked at he and said sweetly"are you ready?"

"Yes." I said holding back moans, I wanted him right then, my pussy was dripping wet. When he entered me, everything went away, the fighting, everything it was all replaced with pleasure and screaming

"Uhhhhhhhh, harder, Joey, HARDER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, he did as I said and went harder and faster then ever before.

"God baby your so tight, we need to do this more often." He said in between moans.

Before I knew it I was digging my nails into his back, biting his neck, sucking his sweet blood and screaming his name over and over.

This went on for about an hour he kept going harder and faster while I screamed.

"JOOEEEYY, UHHH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING,"

"UHHHHHHH, SO AM I BABY LET'S CUM TOGETHER."

He made me reach my climax as,well as his own before we came together. He collapsed into me, our bodies were shaking from the pleasure.

Then I curled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. I could hear everything the beating of his heart, his uneven breathing, and the blood running through his veins, all of this put a smile on my face.

"I love you Crystal Rae Kruger, more then anyone or anything in this world and I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know why I wanted to fight with you about it, I know you hate them. I should have kept my mouth shut. I'm glad you kissed me when you did because that made me realize how much you really mean to me and how nothing will ever change that."

As he was saying this, he held me tighter. That made me smile the biggest.

"I love you too Joseph Adam Jonas, and don't worry you'll always be my Joey, and no one will ever change my mind."

That was the last thing I said, before I dozed off into a peaceful sleep in his strong arms.

...He started to wake up, he looked at me and smiled, he cupped my face in one hand and said in a low voice

"I will never forget last night."

"Neither will I" I said softly and then we shared another kiss, that made me think of last night all over again.

When I was done remembering last night, again. I looked into his eyes, and smiled.