Last Night in Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple takes advantage of their last night in Vegas.
2.7k words
4.2
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to start by saying this is the third entry of the series and the first entry of a multi-part story. If you like this entry, please read the first two as well. I appreciate the feedback I've gotten on my first two stories and I welcome any comments, suggestions, etc., both publicly and privately, if you feel so compelled. Thanks for reading!

*

Rick stepped out of the shower in his luxurious hotel bathroom and grabbed a towel. He and his girlfriend Penny were staying at the swanky Las Vegas hotel and had been for the past several nights. Luckily for his bank account, tonight was their last night in town. The room was obscenely luxurious. The size of the bathroom alone rivaled that of his bedroom at home. Rick was obviously disappointed to be leaving Las Vegas, but excited to see what this final night in town would hold. He hoped he and his girlfriend were going to paint the town red and go out in style.

Unfortunately for Rick, that was about as specific as he could get about the night; Penny was keeping their plans under tight wraps. While Rick primped in the bathroom, she prepared in the bedroom for what she knew would be a wild night. Penny checked herself out in the full-length mirror. She stood about 5'5—almost a full foot shorter than her boyfriend—with medium length, straight, dark hair and smooth, soft skin, tanned to golden perfection from several days at the hotel pool. She was excited to be wearing the dress she bought earlier that day while Rick was trying his luck at cheap blackjack and casino war tables. It was a short, form-fitting, black dress that rode down her hips and was just long enough to cover her ass when she stood. It was the type of dress that fit in perfectly in Vegas, but would draw all sorts of attention anywhere else in the world. Nevertheless, Penny hoped the dress would be a hit that night and become a mainstay in her otherwise conservative wardrobe.

Rick emerged from the bathroom in a light blue, stripped, button down shirt, a sharp blazer, and dark dress pants. He was a tall, well-proportioned man in his mid twenties with short, brown hair. Without prior knowledge of where they'd be heading, he figured he'd picked out a safe ensemble suitable for anywhere they might go that night.

"Well don't you look dapper," Penny said matter-of-factly.

"You don't look half bad yourself," Rick responded, masking his excitement. He was immediately turned on by what he saw. He'd never seen Penny look so, well, slutty. The dress showed off her beautifully sculpted legs and displayed her breasts unlike any outfit he'd ever seen her wear. Penny recognized the look of pure lust in his eyes and knew his faint praise hid his enthusiasm for her body in that dress. She expected nothing less. She looked flawless. Penny grabbed a bottle of tequila she'd obviously been drinking from, poured some in a plastic hotel cup and handed it to Rick.

"To the beginning of a fun night!" she said, raising the bottle.

"To the end of a great vacation," Rick added, throwing back his cup.

"Well let's head down and grab a cab," Penny said as she put on her heels, instantly making herself three inches taller. Rick held the door open for Penny, scanning the room for anything they may have forgotten as she walked toward the elevator. He closed the door and got his first good look at the back of her dress. Penny's ass had never looked better, he thought. It was only after watching her walk a few paces ahead of him that Rick realized Penny wasn't wearing any panties. With every step, her ass bounced in place, free and uninhibited. She was going to get eye-fucked all night, and Rick was ready to show her off.

---

After only a few minutes in the cab, Penny and Rick reached their destination: a strip club located just off the end of the Las Vegas Strip. Rick was admittedly more surprised than excited. Though he heard Penny give the cab driver the name of the place, he assumed they were going to a nightclub. Now he didn't know what to expect.

They walked through the front door towards the cashier who was mildly surprised, but not shocked to see a man and his girlfriend; couples probably came through there more often than either of them figured. Rick paid their way in and they entered the club, looking for a place to park themselves. Rick still had no idea what Penny was planning. Should they find a seat away from everyone else so she could ride him without too much spectacle? Was she going to try to get on stage? As Rick tried to run through the possible scenarios in his mind, Penny led them both to a pair of chairs two rows from the stage.

Almost immediately one of the scantly clad waitresses came over and took their drink orders. Penny, who was already buzzed, ordered drinks for the both of them. With that, they sat back in their chairs and watched the show.

After two stage routines, Penny could tell that Rick was not enjoying the strippers like she'd expected.

"Relax, you can look at these women. It was my idea to come here, remember?"

"I know, it just feels... strange being here with you."

"Do you want me to come back in fifteen minutes?"

"No, don't do that, I'll start enjoying myself."

After another couple minutes, Penny could tell that Rick still wasn't having a good time, though he tried to change his body language to hide that fact, knowing she was watching him watch the girls. Determined to put Rick's discomfort to an end, Penny made eye contact with the first girl she could, who immediately walked over to them.

"This one needs a lap dance," Penny shouted over the music, gesturing towards Rick.

"Forty dollars," the woman responded, as she began to straddle Rick.

Rick shot Penny a quizzical look. She smiled at him and mouthed 'you're welcome.' Rick switched his focus back to the stripper, specifically to her huge breasts. Penny watched as Rick enjoyed his private show, rarely taking his eyes off the girl's chest. Penny couldn't help but notice the growing bulge in Rick's pants. She instinctively bit down on her bottom lip at the arousing sight. The stripper began to switch her focus too, grinding roughly on his crotch. She had clearly noticed the hard on in his pants, which was fast becoming the worst kept secret in the strip club. Rather than become jealous, Penny was surprised to find that this was just turning her on more. She loved watching her boyfriend's lap dance, though she wanted nothing more than to push the stripper off and allow him to feel just how wet she was. She resisted the urge to touch herself, knowing she would get her own satisfaction soon enough. Instead, she called a waitress over and ordered another shot, only briefly taking her eyes off her boyfriend in the process.

Another minute later, the song ended and the woman approached Penny for her payment. Penny took out a fifty and handed it to her. Before the stripper left, Penny took out another twenty and whispered something in her ear. The woman lifted her head, scanned the room, and spoke directly into Penny's left ear. She took the twenty and walked away.

"How was it?" Penny asked. "It was...good," Rick responded, trying to figure out if there was anything cryptic in Penny's question.

"I think I picked up a couple tips I can use at home," Penny replied and winked at him.

Rick could tell that Penny was trashed. After pre-gaming at the hotel and taking even more shots here at the strip club, she had consumed more alcohol than her petite body could handle. Ordinarily this just meant a badly sung karaoke song or an awkwardly loud conversation in a restaurant, but Penny was in the middle of her sexual revolution. Rick didn't know what to expect out of her. As they sat and watched a new girl perform on stage, the waitress handed them their shots. Penny downed her own quickly and ordered two more before the waitress had a chance to leave.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Rick asked, more out of obligation, not because he wanted her to stop drinking. He found the mystery of not knowing what his girlfriend would do next quite arousing.

"Hell no, I can still stand up!" Penny demonstrated, before quickly losing her balance and falling back into her chair. Rick readjusted her skirt to keep her from flashing half of the crowd. Penny took this as a signal and sloppily started to fondle Rick's crotch before being interrupted by the attentive waitress with their new shots. Penny gave the woman a generous tip, consumed her shot, and looked back at Rick.

"So are you ready to have some real fun now?" Penny asked suggestively.

"What did you have in mind?"

Rick felt an intoxicating blend of excitement and nervousness, not to mention buzz from his own shots; he'd had his share of drinks as well. Penny stood up and after a few wobbly steps and approached one of the girls. They exchanged words for a few seconds before turning towards Rick. After a few more seconds of talking, the two women walked towards him.

"Well c'mon," the girl implored. She was a short, skinny girl with long blonde hair and huge breasts. She wore tight spandex shorts and a tiny top that left little to the imagination and allowed full, unconstrained motion of her breasts. She led the two of them to the back of the club and through a curtain into a private room. They could still hear the music and see the stage through the slits of the curtain, but they had privacy.

Rick sat down on the couch, Penny right next to him. The stripper lingered outside for a few seconds, made several hand gestures towards someone out of sight, and walked through the slit of the two curtains that separated the room from the rest of the club. Rick sat up excitedly, anticipating his private lap dance.

The stripper licked her lips and got down on her knees, crouching in front of Rick. She looked up at him and reached for his belt buckle. Rick instinctively pushed her hands away.

"Relax, I won't bite," the girl cooed seductively into Rick's ear.

Rick turned towards Penny with a puzzled look, which turned to surprise by what he saw: she was touching herself! Rick recognized the look on his girlfriend's face. It was the look of horny yearning she gets just before he enters her during sex. She smiled at Rick before her eyes found their way back to the stripper. Rick followed Penny's eyes to the half naked girl in front of him. Not only was she not going to stop this girl from fondling him, she was encouraging her!

By now the stripper had torn off Rick's belt and was fiddling with his button and zipper. She stopped to rub his erection through his pants, looking desperately hungry for his cock. When she finally unzipped his pants, his cock sprung free through his boxers. Before he even realized it, she had two hands completely around him. Rick threw his head back and moaned. When he opened his eyes, he realized he was looking directly at Penny. She was furiously rubbing herself, her eyes barely open enough to watch what was going on. Seeing her get so turned on watching another woman please him was actually more arousing than the woman with her hands around his cock.

Just as this thought ran through Rick's head, the stripper replaced her hands with her mouth, engulfing his cock. Rick screamed again, overwhelmed by the pleasure of her warm, moist mouth around his erection. The girl, spurred on by his screams, pushed his long cock deep down her throat. Rick couldn't believe what was going on. He was nearly seven inches long and it was all inside this girl's throat! He was afraid if he looked over at Penny, he would cum immediately, so he kept his eyes closed.

Nothing could stop him from hearing her loud moans though. Penny was not keeping her pleasure a secret. The combination of alcohol and lust she was experiencing was so intense, she could barely see straight. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting from sharing her boyfriend. Throughout their entire relationship she'd had a tough time curbing her jealousy. Now she wondered if she'd had the wrong idea all along. Watching Rick writhe with pleasure as another woman deep-throated his cock was almost enough to push her over the edge. She let out another loud, sensuous moan.

As the moan escaped her lips, a curious head popped through the slit of the curtain. Never breaking stride, the stripper continued to pump Rick's dick and Penny kept touching herself. This shared indifference towards the man's presence was enough invitation to draw him completely inside the private room, letting the curtain swing closed behind him. Penny found the suit the man was wearing especially sexy and befitting what seemed to be a big, strong body. She made no secrets about her immediate attraction to him, staring as she rubbed her swollen clitoris.

The stranger cautiously walked closer to Penny, as though she was a frightened animal. But Penny's face did not show fright, only impending, explosive ecstasy. She looked at the man, who was now standing over her, looked down to her pussy, and back up at him. The man caught her drift and dropped down to his knees. He plunged his tongue into her, swirling it deep inside her. Penny screamed in pleasure, drawing Rick's attention for the first time since the stranger entered the room. He retracted his tongue from her pussy and started to flick it across her clit. Again Penny screamed out loud with pleasure. She wanted to wait and cum at the same time as Rick, but with every flick of the stranger's tongue, that possibility became less likely.

Rick was in disbelief at the sight in front of him. He didn't know how he felt about the shameless infidelity, but he was definitely turned on watching his girlfriend squirm and hearing her moan. He tried to refocus on the stripper, whose head bobbed back and forth furiously on his cock. With each movement, her huge tits bounced up and down uncontrollably. Given the sights and the sounds of pure sex around him, Rick knew he couldn't last much longer. He also knew Penny's own orgasm was building.

Penny forced her eyes open to check on her boyfriend. She watched the stripper devour his cock like she'd done to Rick so many times before. He was breathing in rushed, hectic breaths and Penny could tell the stripper didn't know he was about to cum. The anticipation of watching her boyfriend cum with another woman was too much for Penny. Her jaw dropped to her chest as her entire body began to tingle and pulsate. She tried desperately to watch as Rick unleashed a primal scream, indicating his own orgasm. He pumped once in the woman's mouth before she spit out his cock. As she did this, Rick shot a second load, which landed on her face and dripped down onto the floor. Penny's orgasm intensified at the sight of her boyfriend's cum all over the girl's face and could no longer keep her eyes open. Penny tossed her head back and let out a scream that reached every corner of the strip club before blacking out. When she came to, several more heads were poking through the curtain and all eyes were on her.

"Your prick boyfriend didn't warn me. That's an extra fifty bucks."

Penny sat up, closed her legs, and reached into her purse for the girl's payment. The stripper quickly counted the money and walked away, wiping her face as she left. Penny looked over at Rick, who was quickly zipping up his pants. He glanced toward Penny and flashed her a satisfied smile. She could tell he was blissfully exhausted from the whole experience. Her night, however, was just getting started...