Last Night of Freedom Ch. 04

Story Info
SallyJam's Last Night of Freedom = a lifetime of freedom.
2.5k words
4.22
79.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Last Night of Freedom = Lifetime of Freedom - my ending to SallyJam's 3 chapter series Last Night of Freedom, from 2001.

http://www.literotica.com/s/last-night-of-freedom-ch-1

SallyJam's own resolution of the story was distasteful to me. The bride to be, on her last night of freedom sucks off a stripper, dances nude for some old men, and fucks the best man and groomsmen, doing things for all of them she'd never done with her fiancee. Such a darling bride to be...

The story cried out for a proper finish. In this version, behavior has consequences.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed. If I find a story that's been left hanging for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

I don't want to step on too many toes, and hijacking an author's work is not what I'm intending. It's just that so many authors start up and then disappear. They do comeback, so I'm not going to jump on a story after a few months of inactivity. So here's what I've made as my own criteria for completing an abandoned story.

1) Writer has not submitted anything in over 2 years 2) The story has not been added to in at least 3 years 3) Story comments indicating a desire for the story to continue 4) Interesting enough premise to make it worth while to continue or Irritating enough that it makes me want to respond

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The alarm went off, and I woke immediately. In spite of my wild night, of which I was feeling a little guilty, I was energized. It was the day of my wedding!

Tom wasn't in the chair where I'd left him last night. No surprise, since I knew it was his plan to get together with Ray and the groomsmen to go to the church together. The wedding was at 11:00 am, the second of four in a row, so we couldn't be late.

I took a cab to my sister Jan's where I showered. I was a little nervous when I saw myself in the mirror. The boys hadn't been gentle. I had small bruises and scratch marks all over my tits, thighs and ass. I rubbed a little toothpaste on them, I heard that helped. I'd have to make sure that my wedding night was a little dark. Wouldn't be good for Tom to see the evidence of my last night of freedom.

The hairdresser was there to make sure I looked my best. She was going to take care of all of us. My bridesmaids were bitching about their dresses, but hey! It was MY day. I was supposed to be the most beautiful, get over it.

Jan was giving me a hard time about leaving the strip joint so early. I told her I'd managed to get my 100 kisses, and she practically called me a liar. I knew the truth, but wasn't going to share everything. Not even with Jan. I mean, getting kissed, groped and felt up by a hundred men was one thing, even sucking a stripper's cock and swallowing was questionable, but typical for a hen night. Letting them know I'd been fucked by all but one of the groomsmen, that might be just a teeny-tiny bit overdoing it.

Nope. That was going to remain my little secret.

Kelly was laughing that I'd wimped out. The one cock I'd gotten shoved in my mouth must have scared me off. Again, I just gave her my enigmatic smile. I'd gotten my last night of freedom, and then some! All holes open, all comers welcome. One, or should I make that three, last shots for all. I'd been wild, but I was ready to settle down. I had a good man, and was willing to play it straight from then on.

The teasing was turned back on Jan, who it turned out had not only enjoyed the attention of the stripper, but one of his friends as well. Now I knew why she was walking to tentatively that morning. I wouldn't be the only one taking baby steps down the aisle. Seriously? Two 12 inch cocks? That was more than all three of my boy-toys combined. I didn't feel so bad.

By the time we were all ready, the limo had arrived to take us to the church. I could see the building was already filling with our friends and family. Mom met me at the door, and she and Jan took me inside for final preparations before the big moment.

"You look so beautiful," Mom told me, tears in her eyes. "We were all so worried for you back when you where a little slut. Didn't know if you'd ever settle down."

"Mom!" I squealed. "I wasn't a slut! I dated a bit."

She rolled her eyes. "Please, Sally. Everyone knows what you were. Tom is the best thing that ever happened to you. He's a good man, with a great job and a real future. Not like most of these useless gits."

"He's the lucky one, Mom. I'm a catch," I reminded her.

Mom laughed. "Baby, I love you, but there's a reason you were single for so long, and that Tom took a year to get around to marrying you. You're a lovely woman, but most men don't want to marry the good-time girl. If not for him, you'd still be the easy-slut, end-of-the-night pickup in the pub, and standing at the market counter 8 hours a day for minimum wage."

"I can't believe you'd say that to me! I'm hardly a good-time girl."

"No, you're not anymore, thank God. We can all thank Tom for that. Now if we could only find someone to bang the tramp out of your sister," Mom teased.

It was Jan's turn to whine. "I'm young, Mom. I'm supposed to be sampling life. I'm only 23. I'm in no hurry."

Mom shrugged. "I don't understand you girls these days. Sampling life. Just don't sample too much, or you'll chase away every decent man for a hundred miles all around."

The knock on the door came, and Jan and Mom left. Mom had to take her seat down front, and it was Jan's turn to walk down the aisle. Just not to the middle. Not this time. This was my day. It would be perfect.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was gorgeous. And I was going to make sure that my husband was rewarded tonight like nobody's business. Hell, I'd even swallow his spunk. Least I could do, since I did it for Bill, John and Ray. I'd even give him my ass, if it wasn't too sore. The boys had hammered that pretty well the night before. Come to think of it, he should appreciate that, warming me up for him.

The memories had me dripping in my little lace wedding thong. God, I was horny. Yeah, Tom was going to have his work cut out for him. Even his solid 8 inches was going to have a tough time keeping up with the three 7 inchers from the night before.

The knock came at the door, and I was guided out to the end of the long center aisle. "Little steps," I was reminded, as the woman arranged my train.

Little steps was right. Damn I was sore down there. Three guys, three times each, might have been a little too much. It was a great send-off though.

I heard the start of the music, and started my slow parade to my future. I discretely looked at my audience, enjoying the looks I was getting. I looked damn good and I knew it. Eat your heart out all you guys that had your chance and missed it. Tom won. You lost. I hope you have a hell of a time getting over it. I looked up front, at my girls decked out on the left, all lined up. I was surprised to see only Tom and Harry on his side. Had I fucked all three of the others so senseless, they couldn't even stand?

I smiled to myself at the thought of them laying somewhere, exhausted, as their best mate was getting what they only got a little taste of. Just enough to know what they'd be missing forever. I was Tom's now. Only his.

Tom was looking a bit out of it. I'm sure his night out had left him messed up. I wondered how far he'd really gone with his stripper. Bet I had him beat.

I heard the minister ask if there was anyone who knew cause or just impediment why we shouldn't be joined. I felt a shiver down my back. Then as he continued speaking, I relaxed. Damn it, get to 'I do'!

Time was dragging, it was taking so damn long. The dress seemed to weigh a hundred pounds. My shoes were killing me. I always hated standing for long periods. My leaking pussy needed some attention. I'd make sure Tom gave it some on the way to our reception. What good is a limo if you can't use it?

Oh God, it was time. It was finally time!

Tom's nephew, the ring-bearer stepped up, holding his little pillow. Tom took my trembling hand in his. I looked into his eyes, seeing the tears. So much emotion. It was magical. My moment. I felt my own tears leaking. Damn it, I was leaking from two places, for my darling husband.

The minister spoke. "Do you, Tom, take this woman, to be your wife, according to God's holy decree; do you promise to her to be a loving and loyal husband, to cherish and keep her in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, to be faithful only to her as long as you both shall live?"

I waited for the magical words. He lifted my veil, but it was too early! I hadn't done my vows. God, was he that eager for a kiss? I wouldn't hold it against him, he'd get his kiss. He had been number 100 after all. I almost giggled.

Until he spit in my face.

"Hell no, I'm not going to marry the slut!" he screamed loud enough for everyone outside to hear it. "She fucked three of the groomsmen last night, including my best man, got felt up by half of London, and sucked a stripper's cock!"

There was a burst of noise throughout the church, gasps, crying, laughter. I... I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I reached out for him, "Tom, it was nothing, my last night of freedom." He had to understand. It's not like we were married. I'd never be unfaithful to my husband. He made it sound so cheap and tawdry.

He pushed me away, and I stumbled down the step landing on my sore ass. Damn heels. I shrieked as he pulled my skirt over my head. "Come on!" he shouted. "Anyone else want a go! Easy pickings! She's not even a whore, she'll give it up for free!"

Someone had to stop him! He couldn't do this. Not on my wedding day!

I screamed, and Jan finally tried to interfere when he tore my panties off. The quick release ones seemed like such a good idea for a weeding night. Not for the front of the church. "Damn, well used, don't you think? Bruised, marked and swollen for her wedding night. I hope someone here gets to enjoy it. It'd be a waste otherwise. I'd suggest using a condom though, nobody else did."

Jan was tugging at his arms, I think. It was hard to see with my dress over my head. Too many petticoats, and lace. I couldn't get it out of the way.

"Stop it Tom!" my sister yelled. "It wasn't like that. She kissed a lot of guys, and got felt up a bit. It was a hen night for God's sake!"

"She didn't suck a stripper's cock?"

I finally had enough of my dress out of the way to watch them argue. I wondered how come none of the audience came up to help me. I looked over at my parents. Dad was holding Mom, his face bright red. Mom was crying.

"It was her hen night!" Jan whined. "She went a little too far, but it doesn't deserve this. Were you an angel last night?"

"Compared to that slut? Yes I was."

Tom turned to me. "Did you think my best man and best friend wouldn't tell me? He was feeling guilty as hell. I know it all. Up the ass was it? From all three of them. You swallowed all their cum, when you'd never do it for me? What what that, practice? You got gang-banged by the groomsmen, in the room where I was sleeping, on the night before our marriage, you fucking sloppy-cunt whore!"

I watched my man walk away, down the aisle. Nobody tried to stop him. Nobody. I was crying and saw Harry looking down at me. "You cost him his best friends, too, you bitch. Three guys are in the hospital because of you, you filthy pig." He leaned over. "You owe me one. All three holes. I can't believe you left me out."

Mom finally stood up. She came over and pushed my legs down, straightening my dress. "Stop advertising, you stupid chit. Get up and try to walk out with a little dignity."

~ * ~ * ~

That was eleven years ago. I guess Mom was right. Nobody wants a good-time-girl. I mean, they do, just not to keep. I've had three promotions, and I have a better shift now. Jan learned her lesson. It took her four years to get past her reputation, but she's married now. To Harry. Lucky bastard got both sisters after all. Well, I did owe him, he was the only one that missed out. Asshole insisted on doing it in my wedding dress. Then it was my turn to be a bridesmaid. When I caught the bouquet afterward, everyone laughed.

Oh well. Tom's loss. I'm still beautiful. I can get fucked whenever I feel like it. My half of the flat is all mine, and I can do anything I want. There are plenty of guys more than happy to give me a spin. Two and three at a time if I choose. The two times I caught something only set me back a couple of months each time. I try to be more careful now, but you know how it is sometimes.

Really, when you think about it, I'm probably better off, right? I've got my own job. I don't depend on anybody. Who wants the whole happily-ever-after thing anyway? White picket fence, couple of kids, loving husband, vacations at the beach. Someone to grow old with. Like that stupid, stuck-up, tight-ass, fake-tit, barbie-doll has with my Tom, who she hooked up with on that damn honeymoon he took without me.

That happy ending stuff is over-rated. Right? Right?

Right?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~