Last Night of Freedom Ch. 2

Story Info
Sally gets blackmailed at a Strip Club.
3k words
3.97
135.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

The strip club was situated in a very rough part of town, and I felt a little nervous as we queued up to get in. There were two big shaven-headed bouncers on the door, and they both grinned when my sister told them about my kissing quest.

"It's her wedding day tomorrow, and she has to kiss a hundred men tonight."

Both men leered at me, and the bigger of the two asked how many I'd kissed already.

"Ninety-two," replied Cat.

"So, which one of you wants to be ninety-three?" I asked stepping forward, chest out. I wasn't going to be able to let many more men at me, so I thought why not let them have a fondle of my tits too.

The biggest one didn't need asking twice. He grabbed me and held me against his powerful chest and kissed me until I was gasping for air. I relaxed my body completely in his arms, hoping he would take it for total submission, and get more and more frisky with me, touching me wherever he liked. Unfortunately, he soon pulled away and let his colleague take a turn at me. This one was not as strong but he was much better looking than the other one, and I made no attempt to resist as he groped my ass and pressed a hand against my tits at the same time.

The other girls in the queue began to get impatient, as they all wanted to get in the club and feast their eyes on the men.

"Why don't you take the little tart somewhere else. We want to get in," shouted a woman near the back of the queue.

Suddenly the bouncers decided they had better be more professional, and they ushered me and my friends into the club. When we were inside, the venue looked kind of seedy. Ladies Night here was only once a month. The rest of the time it catered for men. Tara asked Jan why she'd picked such a sleazy joint.

"Well, in most other strip shows in London the men keep their posing pouches on, but I've heard that this lot get their cocks out and that they all have massive ones. And I've got us front row seats."

"That's three very good reasons," said Kerry, and we all laughed and got some more drinks in.

We spent the next hour getting more and more drunk. The show was great, the strippers were good-looking and had lovely, hard bodies, and lovely big cocks. One of them kept looking at me while he danced, and when he whipped off his underwear, the whole place seemed to gasp in unison. His cock dangled down between his legs, almost reaching his knees.

"God," Jan whispered to me. "Imagine what it's like when he's got an erection."

As he danced naked, his massive prick swaying from side to side, I felt his eyes looking me over.

"I think he likes you," said Jan. "Listen, why don't you try to make his cock go hard. Go on. It'll be a treat for all the girls here."

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Lift up your dress, so he can see your knickers."

I giggled, and did as she said, raising the hem up around my hips. I saw him look down at me and step closer, trying to read the writing on my underwear. When he was a few feet away from us I saw him smile and I mouthed the words to him, "Fuck me quick."

His cock seemed to be growing thicker as he looked at me although it still pointed downwards. Suddenly I saw out of the corner of my eye that Jan had pulled down her top and was showing him her great big tits. She pinched her nipples, until they pointed outwards, and made obscene gestures with her mouth and tongue. I knew she was trying to get him excited and I thought I should help, so I began rubbing my hand against my panties, and mouthing the words "Fuck me."

The whole crowd cheered as his cock grew rapidly engorged and began to point upwards. He moved closer towards Jan and I, and he let her guide his hands on to her massive naked tits. I watched my mouth open wide in shock, as he groped my sister, his cock, twelve inches of thick meaty hardness, bobbing just in front of me. Without warning, he plunged it inside my open mouth, the bulbous head ramming against the back of my throat. I watched in amazement as he held the top half of his cock in my mouth, while my sister ran her hand furiously up and down the base of his shaft. I heard him moan as he carried on feeling up Jan's tits while she wanked him off into my mouth.

After a while I felt the head of his cock grow even bigger, and I knew he was about to come in my throat. Up to this time I had never swallowed a man's spunk before, not even my fiancé's and I was determined not to do it now. I opened my mouth wider and pulled back away from him, forcing his cock out of my mouth, just as he let go, spurting out all over my dress, as Jan's hand continued to work up and down. The girls in the crowd all cheered loudly as they watched a fountain of spunk rain down from his massive cock all over me.

As soon as the last drop of his jism fell on me, the stripper turned away and headed quickly for the backstage area, a loud chorus of cheers and whistles behind him.

"God, Jan," I said. "You're such a dirty cow. Look what he's done to my dress. It's soaking."

" Don't worry about it. At least you won't forget tonight in a hurry. What a lovely fucking prick he had. I wish I'd had it in my mouth."

I should have known what her response would be, so I just stood up and went to the toilets to try to clean up a little. I went to the back of the hall and walked down the corridor to the Ladies.

"I've been looking for you," a voice said behind me. I turned and saw one of the bouncers who'd kissed me earlier. It was the big, ugly one.

Before I could make any reply he grabbed me and lifted me into his powerful arms, and carried me through into the kitchen. Oh my God, I thought, he's going to put me on a table and fuck my brains out. I felt powerless and that turned me on even more.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked in a little girl voice, playing now, because I really wanted to be fucked.

"The boss wants a word with you," he said gruffly.

"What? Why?"

He didn't answer, he just kept walking, until he reached a door marked Manager's Office. He knocked sharply then opened the door and let me down, making me drop my handbag. I quickly knelt down to retrieve the items which had fallen out, then turned to find myself facing a desk where a middle-aged man in a suit was sitting down. I presumed he was the owner of the place. Another man, slightly older, stood beside him, pouring them both a glass of whiskey each.

"Thank you Jed. That will be all," the manager said calmly, and the doorman walked out of the office.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted at the two men. Their eyes were both focussed on my legs. I gathered that they liked the way my stockings were clearly visible below my short dress. The one sitting down, eyed me up and down slowly before replying.

"Well, miss. The reason I asked Jed to escort you to my office is because of what you did earlier."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you see, we have a license for adult entertainment here, but that does not allow us to let little sluts like you suck the dicks of our performers."

"I'm not a slut. He forced it in my mouth. It wasn't my fault."

"Of course not, miss," the other one piped up. "Why, who would even think you're a slut, dressed as you are. No bra, stockings showing, cum stains on your dress."

They both laughed.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Have no fears, young lady. We're not going to force ourselves upon you, however much you may want us to. Jed told us earlier about your little competition, and he said how you had a hot little body, with which I readily concur. Now, in my line of business, a woman with a sexy figure and a whorish temperament can be of many uses."

"You want me to work for you? As a stripper?"

"Well, something along those lines, yes."

"I'm sorry. I can't. I'm getting married tomorrow. My husband, he..."

"Don't you mean fiancé? Arthur, turn on the video, there's a good chap," the manager said.

I watched the screen and saw a naked man dancing in front of an audience of women. The camera moved to one side, showing the front row where the dancer was gyrating. I watched myself on screen pulling up my dress and mouthing the words "fuck me" to the man. Suddenly the scene cut to a close up of my face sucking on his giant cock. They had filmed the whole thing. As I continued to watch, I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy. The thought of two men watching a film of me sucking someone's cock, while I was stood there in front of them, made me feel so dirty, and so excited.

"So, it's blackmail. I do what you say, or you show my fiancé."

"Blackmail's such a dirty word," said Arthur. "I think we should call it a gentleman's agreement. Don't you agree, Mr Hemmings?"

"Anyway, my dear," said Hemmings. "I rather think it's time you showed us the goods."

"You want me to take off all my clothes in front of you?"

"No, Miss. Not at all," Arthur said quickly. "I would much prefer that you kept on the stockings. They are really rather fetching you know. Here, I'll put some music on, and you can show us your prowess at the art of striptease."

"Of course, it's possible that you haven't got what it takes, in which case, we couldn't possibly use you," interjected Hemmings. "The amount of times we see mutton dressed as lamb, it's a terrible shame."

Arthur put an old Motown number on the stereo and told me to dance. I began to sway my hips, slowly at first, then a little faster, as I became more tuned in to the rhythm. Hemmings' words were like a challenge to me, and although I had no intention of working for them, I wanted them to see just what they would be missing. I danced with utter abandonment, tossing the hem of my dress up about my hips, and keeping my hands there, showing them my panties. I saw their eyes centred between my legs as they read the invitation written there. I turned my back on them, and bent over, tracing a line along my pussy with my fingers as I rocked my ass from side to side.

I turned to face them once more, and pulled down the front of my dress, exposing my firm, bare breasts to the old perverts. I began playing with myself a little, squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples and licking my lips, mouth open as if in ecstasy. I pulled my dress down and left it hanging around my ankles, leaving me in just my panties, stockings and high heels. My hands went to my hips and I jiggled my tits at them like a cheap whore, savouring the lustful looks they were giving me. I moved right up to the desk where they were sitting, hooked my fingers around my panties and pulled them down. I brushed my hand against the triangle of hair covering my pussy, and pressed a finger against my clitoris. I was really turned on and I badly wanted to come, masturbating right in front of them. I felt like I was in a dream world as I rubbed my clitoris and played with my tits just feet away from them, and I only snapped out of it when the music came to an end.

The two men clapped, smiling brightly at me.

"Even better than I expected," said Arthur. "She has my approval."

"Good," said Hemmings. "Now that's settled. I can think of only one way to seal the agreement."

Oh God, I thought, now these two old men were going to want sex with me. The events of the evening had made me hungry for cock, but if I was going to be unfaithful, I didn't want it to be with them.

"Jed told us that you still needed to kiss a few more men for your competition, is that right?"

Were they really going to want just a kiss? The owner stood up from his chair and walked around the desk towards me. He jammed his mouth against mine, forcing his tongue inside, while he pawed my naked ass. His fingers soon made their way between my ass cheeks until he found the opening to my dripping wet pussy. Then Arthur came towards me and kissed me almost chastely on my breasts. I was surprised at his gentleness, but suddenly the kisses became sucking and the sucking became biting, and I knew that they were going to do much more than just kiss me and grope me.

Ever since they had shown me the videotape, my mind had been clouded by fear and lust, but suddenly I began to see things more clearly. How could they blackmail me? They didn't even know my name, let alone my address. If they couldn't blackmail me, why should I let them fuck me? I gave Arthur a slap to the head, which knocked him sideways sprawling over the floor. The other one still had his fingers in my pussy, and I pushed him away from me.

"Ah. A feisty one," Hemmings laughed.

I smiled at him, then kneed him in the balls. His laughter turned to wheezing.

I looked down at the two old fools lying on the floor, picked up my panties and the dress and my handbag and ran out the door and through the kitchen. I wasn't really scared of those two anymore, but the bouncers were another story. I quickly put my clothes back on and went out of the emergency exit, which led me to a side road, away from the entrance where the doormen would be. I pulled my mobile phone from my bag and called my sister's number, so that she could meet me outside and we could go back to her place. Her mobile must have been switched off, so I tried Tara's instead.

"Hello," I could just make out Tara's voice amidst all the noise inside.

"Tara. Where's Jan?"

"I thought you'd gone to the toilets. Where are you?"

"Never mind that. Where's Jan?"

"You know the guy who let you suck his cock. He came round and asked her to come backstage with him. Lucky cow."

"Listen, Tara. I need you to..."

"What? I can't hear you?"

"Tara. Meet me..."

"I can't hear you Sally. The crowd's too noisy. Listen, get back in here. There's a new dancer just got on stage."

With that, she hung up on me. I couldn't blame Jan for disappearing with the stripper. I knew how much she wanted his cock. I couldn't risk going back in, but I wasn't going to wait around for Jan out here, not in this neighbourhood, not dressed like this. I decided I had better go back to mine and Tom's flat, and then go to Jan's in the morning to prepare for the wedding. I walked along the high street until I came to a mini-cab office.

There were a few drivers there waiting for fares and when I walked in, in my skimpy dress, stockings showing, they all jumped at the chance to give me a ride home. The despatcher at the window pointed to a young Indian guy, saying he was next up, and he grinned at all the others. As I sat in the back seat of the cab on the way home, I noticed the driver checking me out in the rear view mirror. I am sure he could see up my dress, and I wondered if he could read the words on my panties. He wasn't bad looking and as I was still feeling horny from everything that had happened, I wondered what it would be like if he pulled into the side of the road, and came and joined me in the back.

I watched his eyes in the mirror as I lightly rubbed my hand against my panties. I let the hem of my dress rise, until it was around my hips and he could see exactly what I was doing to myself. When we reached my flat I leaned over the front to give him his money, as well as a lingering look down the front of my dress. I felt my nipples become erect under his gaze and I was just waiting for him to touch me when I noticed someone move by the window of my apartment. Tom must be back home from his stag night. Great, I thought, he could release all the pent-up frustrations inside me and give me the good, hard fucking I so badly craved. I figured that he must have seen some strippers himself on his night out and would probably be in the mood.

I told the driver to keep the change, and to his obvious disappointment, I opened the car door, got out and walked up the garden path, fishing in my handbag for my keys. When I got inside I found my husband was not alone, and as it was to turn out, he wasn't going to be the one to fuck me on my last night of freedom after all.

To be continued...

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers