Last Night of Passion

Story Info
A night of boundless passion in space.
1.1k words
3.53
7.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avalon has never underestimated the humans' lust for advancement. They pursuit technology and knowledge blindly without caring who they hurt in the process. Fortunately, he is not one of them. He is from another world, another time. His species is often looked upon as the most advanced in the galaxy, the pinnacle of organic life. Their, and his, intelligence cannot be questioned. Younger generations inherit the knowledge of their fathers and mothers. His species is on the verge of extinction however, as they face a terminal genetic disease. In an attempt to save them, his father created him. He is perfect, pure. It's easy for him to absorb the DNA of another species and change into someone who looks like them. That way, they wouldn't know what he is. When humanity first discovered their ruins on Mars, it jumped their technology 200 years forward. They too have now begun to make their entrance into the galaxy. He admired them for being naive enough to let him into their circle regardless of what he was. He has always been in a commanding position, since he had the advantage of knowledge and experience thousands of years beyond other species in the galaxy. The Galactic Military Service is in his blood. He understood everything...except for her...

There was no doubt in his mind that his father had made her specially to suit his needs. They were alike in almost every way. She is a tech and weapons expert. She's reckless and aggressive, the perfect predator. She seduces and kills, she can play almost every role in the book and she has excellent survival skills, a particularly useful talent...Since the day he met her, there had been an undeniable spark between them. When she first saw what he really was, she didn't care. She was the first woman who didn't run. The SSV Voyager, the star ship he is commanding, intercepted a distress call from an uncharted world. They were investigating when they met her. Seeing what she could do, he welcomed her aboard his ship. Ever since then she's been coming around by his cabin after every mission, 'just to talk'. But now they were going to face an overwhelming enemy force. It's a suicide mission. In about two hours, they win or lose it all.

He was sitting restlessly at his desk when she appeared in the door of his cabin.

"Commander?"

I looked at her and answered: "I wasn't expecting you, Chief."

"I wanted to talk. If that's alright."

"You know, it occurs to me that this might be our last night alive."

"You ready for this Avalon?"

"Hey you know me, always jumping head-first into a fight...this is as good as it gets!"

"You got any plans for tonight, Commander?"

"...Are you flirting with me, Chief?"

"Mmm, maybe..."

At that moment her voice sounded like melting chocolate to him...and in his experience, when someone let's something slide it tends to pick up speed. He tried to sound innocent, but he didn't even fool himself let alone her.

"There are regulations against this you know, are you ready to deal with the consequences?"

She walks to him and slowly moves her index finger over his lips. Her other hand moves down and stop above his belt.

"Are you going to kill me after this, Chief?" He whispered playfully in her ear.

"I want to torture you a little first...get some physical exercise ..."

He couldn't stop the smile that was forming around his mouth. They share a deep, passionate kiss that stirs an ancient desire in both of them. Without breaking the kiss, he closes the space between them by taking her into his arms. He then moves from her lips to her neck and gently kisses her there. The feeling of his breath against her skin is enough to put every hair on her body on end. She wanted him, and she knew not even he had enough control to withstand his own desires, not for much longer. She couldn't stand it anymore, his kisses was driving her insane...she desperately needed to feel his skin against her own. She pushed him away and removed both their clothes in record time. In all her life she had never seen such a perfect being...he was flawless. His dark blue eyes were now black with lust.

How could he possibly take it slowly with someone like her? She was a goddess! His self-control was snapping and there was nothing he could do about it. She kissed him uncontrollably until they had to break the kiss for the sake of catching their breath...He moved his hand down to cup her breast, the feeling of her hard nipple in his palm was turning him on even more. She gently caressed his hard shaft in her hand and he couldn't stop the moan that escaped from his lips. Her hand was so small and yet so experienced. He pushed her onto the bed, kissed her lips one more time and then moved down to her breast. He suckled on its hard peak. Her breathing accelerated, her fingers tangled in his hair. His hand moved down to her vagina, he inserted first one finger, and then a second. The sharp inhale he heard from her told him everything he wanted to know. He began moving them in and out in a steady rhythm, mimicking what he would do next...Her cries became louder as she neared her orgasm, and just as she was about to dive over the edge of sexual ecstasy, he pulled his fingers out, and kept her hanging. He moved his body up, rubbing against her, letting her feel his length.

"Please..." she pleaded.

He kissed her full on the lips while he slowly slided into her. She felt warm, wet, amazing. It was amazing for her to be filled...she could feel him throbbing deep inside her. He started to move inside her, slowly at first, but as his lust overwhelmed all logical thinking, he quickly picked up speed. Their bodies and instinct had mastered the ancient dance of lovers that had existed since the beginning of life... Their moans became louder as both their bodies rushed toward the edge of orgasm. Finally neither of them could take it anymore. They came together, about as hard as they ever had in their lives. They fell next to each other on the bed, both are completely exhausted. They look at each other, exchanging emotions that cannot be said with words. At that moment they both realize how unlikely it is that they're coming back alive from this mission...

Avalon smiles at her and says: "See you on the other side..."