Last Night's Dream

Story Info
Alone, my mind wanders, always thinking of you.
1.4k words
4.27
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my room last night after a long day at work. Sitting down for a few minutes to catch my breath and let the day roll off of me, I started to think about you. I decided to watch a movie to relax before going to bed, but I couldn't stop my mind from wandering from this to that. No matter what popped into my head, my thoughts seemed to always return to you. After the movie, I changed into my pajamas and checked my email before deciding to lay my head down and drift off to sleep. I lay there awake for what seemed like hours.

No matter what I tried to focus my mind on, you came back to me; thoughts of when we were in high school, thoughts of our wedding day, thoughts of our children. I tried to think about my next job, about moving our family to a far off land, about packing, and about leaving our friends behind. No matter what, you were there.

As I was lying there thinking of you, the strangest thing happened; I felt you next to me. I was lying on my back, your head on my chest, your arm resting on my stomach. This couldn't be; it wasn't real. I could feel the warmth of your breasts and smell your hair just under my nose. You moved your hand up to my chest and started circling my nipple with your finger, then you traced the hair line from chest down to my waist. You looked up at me and kissed me under my chin; I smiled.

Your hand continued down my stomach, and I felt it slide under the waistband of my pajamas. You continued down to grip my cock as it stiffened with your touch. You squeezed it, feeling it throb as it pulsed to life in your fist. You released it and continued lower, softly cupping my balls in your hand, tickling the area just beneath them with your fingers. As they tightened from your touch, and your hand found its way back to my hard cock, you began to stroke it lovingly.

I lay there enjoying the feeling of your body against mine, your hair brushing my chest, your hand gently and slowly stroking my cock. My heart began to beat faster. I started to run my fingers through your hair, letting them gently touch your cheek before disappearing into your long blonde hair. You looked up at me once more and, as I looked back, you kissed me softly on the lips. I smiled at you, thinking about how much I love you and how much I love touching you, pleasing you. The look in your eyes told me that you understood, and that you were happy I was there with you.

Now you are kissing my neck, which is arched back, my mouth open, my breathing becoming shallower. You kiss down my chest, pausing at each nipple; you suck it into your mouth and flick it with your tongue. You continue kissing down to my stomach and around my belly button. Brushing your hair to the side, you lick the pre-cum from the head of my cock before sucking the head into your mouth. Your tongue is swirling around the mushroom shaped end of my cock, your hand still pumping the shaft slowly. You lift your mouth from my dick leaving a tiny string of saliva running from the head to your lips.

I am rubbing your legs as you continue to pump my shaft, your thighs are all I can reach. I caress them gently, barely touching them as you raise yourself over me, straddling me. I hold on to your hips as you expertly guide my throbbing member into your wanting pussy. You lower yourself onto me, burying me inside you. My hands move up to your supple breasts and caress them, hold them. With my cock deep inside you, you put your hands on my chest, and begin to raise yourself up again, my cock sliding out of you, only the head remaining inside. I look down at the shaft; it is glistening with your juices. I put my hands back on your hips to push you back down onto me, but you don't move. Instead, you look down and smile at me. You reach down and grab both of my hands; you fold them behind my pillow. "Keep them there," you tell me.

Confused, I do as you wish. You place your hands back on my chest and lower yourself onto me, allowing me to fill you once more. As I enter you, I roll my hips to meet you, as if to make sure every last inch of my cock is inside you. Again, you stop for a moment before rising off of me. My shaft withdraws from you and, just as the head starts to emerge, you stop once more, the tip of my cock no longer inside you, but pressing against your lips. Supporting yourself with one hand, you slide the other up your inner thigh, then to your lips. Inserting a finger in your mouth, you suck it in, making sure it gets good and wet. As you remove it from your mouth it also glistens, and you trace it down your chin, tracing a line between your breasts, then over to one of your nipples. You circle the areola, then pinch your nipple between your fingers. The sensation causes a sigh of pleasure to escape as you arch your back.

My cock is now pulsing at your opening, stretching, begging to be let back inside the velvet walls of your pussy. You look back down at me and, smiling devilishly, lightly run your fingers from your breast, down your stomach, and over your trimmed mound. As your middle finger finds your clit, you lower yourself back onto my cock, but only enough for the head to slide in. Your fingers begin to move in circles, massaging your swollen clit, and you start move the head of my cock in and out of your pussy, biting your bottom lip as you pleasure yourself; your eyes closed, lost deep in the ecstasy you are creating for yourself.

Your hand begins to rub your clit faster, and you begin to let a little more of my cock inside you each time you lower yourself onto it. I am trying to meet your thrusts with my hips but each time I do, you move away again, not letting me inside; you are teasing me. Your breathing is getting shorter, faster, your movements more abrupt. I can tell you are starting to lose control as the feeling of your orgasm begins to consume you.

You rub your clit faster and begin slamming your pussy onto my cock only to bounce back up again. I look down and watch it disappear inside you. You are fucking me so hard that your pussy is making a slurping sound as my cock thrusts in and out of you; your juices forming a creamy lather at the base of my shaft and my balls soaked with your love. You continue to slam yourself down onto my cock, our hips making a slapping sound each time you fall. You begin to let out moans of pleasure. You are close to the height of your orgasm, all you need is for me to fill you with my cum to sending you over the top. Your orgasm no longer a desire; it is now a need.

I can feel my balls begin to tighten, my shaft swelling from the base and throbbing to the head, stretching the walls of your pussy as you crash into me. I can no longer restrain myself and I pull my hands from behind my head and grab your hips. In one move, I force your hips down onto me and thrust upward, driving my cock into you. As I feel your pussy tighten around my shaft, I begin to pump ropes of hot cum inside you, filling you with my seed. You push back against me, meeting my thrust. Your pussy squeezes my shaft as if to milk every last drop of cum from the swollen head. Your body begins to shudder, your hips convulsing, grinding against my pelvis, your fingers pressing your clit against my shaft. You stop breathing for a moment, then let out short breaths, your body jerking and twitching with each. You collapse on top of me.

We lay there in each other's arms and we sigh together, consumed with the feeling of being one with each other. My cock begins to soften inside you, then falls from you, and I wake. Where did you go? You were just here. Why did you leave? I feel empty as I realize that I am alone. A silent tear runs down my cheek in the dark, it was only a dream.

I miss you.