Last Night's Masturbation

Story Info
I retell how I make myself cum.
763 words
3.98
44.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sleep last night. I knew I was tired, but I just couldn't sleep.

I knew what I had to do. Masturbating always helps me fall asleep.

I wasn't wearing much, my pajama's consisting of a tank top and pajama shorts which were very loose, and a thong. No bra, I hate sleeping with a bra on.

Even though most of the time, I love to just start playing with myself, tonight I wanted a boost. I opened up my laptop and went into my secret folder. The folder that everyone has on their computer. My porn folder.

What was I in the mood for? I started off with some girl/porn, and watched my screen as the guy was pumping his nice hard cock in and out of a gorgeous girls pussy. She screamed and moaned, louder and louder with pleasure. My pussy got wetter.

Next, I began to watch some girl/girl porn. I've always loved watched lesbians, it turns me on so much. Girls loving one another bodies, licking and sucking and biting each others nipples. And eating out lovely, dripping wet pink pussies. I was almost on the edge just by watching it. I was ready.

I lifted up my shirt just over my 42DD boobs, and started to play with my nipples. They were instantly hard. Pinching them, rubbing them, I licked my fingers and got my nipples nice and wet. Then I ran my hands down my body to my shorts, up and under the band and down my legs. My shorts were around my ankles and my legs were spread.

I touched my pussy over my thong, and it was wet. I really was horny. I rubbed my pussy, and it felt good, but I knew it would feel better without my thong.

I pulled my thong over exposing my wet pussy to the cool air of my room. Sensually, I touched my pussy, rubbing my finger up and down, getting my finger nice and wet. Before touching my swollen clit, I shoved one finger into my pussy and finger fucked myself. But that wasn't enough.

I shoved another finger in, feeling the two fingers filling up my wet pussy. But still, I wanted more. Three fingers. It felt good. I pumped them in and out of my wet slick pussy. I could feel my pussy walls tightening around my fingers.

I pulled out my fingers and ran them, dripping wet, up and down my clit. It felt amazing.

But before I played with my clit more, I brought my dripping wet fingers up to my mouth and sucked on them. I tasted so good. I sucked and licked every little bit of pussy juice off my fingers. Then I shoved my three fingers back into my pussy, and fucked myself.

The more I pumped, the louder I moaned, screaming "FUCK" more and more. I got into a position on my side where I could finger fuck myself and rub my clit. It felt fantastic.

I pumped my fingers in and out of me faster and harder, and rubbed my clit nice and slow at first, then picking up pace.

I love to play with my pussy. But I did something I rarely do. I took the fingers out of my pussy and sucked on them some more. MMM, my pussy tasted so good. With my fingers still nice and wet, I put one in my ass. Slowly at first. Oh my, it felt so amazing.

I pumped my finger in and out of my ass, still rubbing my clit. But I wanted more. I took another finger and slowly pushed it into my ass and began pumping it in and out. I didn't want the pleasure to stop. The faster I went, the better it felt and I knew I was going to orgasm soon.

I rubbed my clit faster and faster, occasionally sticking a finger back in my pussy to get it wet for my clit, but keeping the fingers still in my ass. I was going to orgasm in no time.

I screamed louder and louder as I finger fucked myself faster and faster. Than ecstasy took over. Pussy juices flowed.. I couldn't keep it in and I screamed out in immense pleasure, all the while fingers still in my ass.

When my orgasm was over, I took my fingers out of my ass, and stuck them back in my pussy to get the last bits of orgasm out of me. Then I licked my fingers clean, rolled over and went to sleep.