Last of the Unicorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

Gavin rubbed his eyes as he tried to rid the vision from his mind. She was a guest in his home and he had far too much work to do to be distracted by a pretty face. Gavin turned his eyes toward the mountains within the forest and wondered if the unicorn ran tonight.

------------------------------------------------

Alorna quickly discovered that humans were quite chatty creatures. Throughout her breakfast, bath, and dressing the two maids that were there to assist her talked non stop. They talked about the weather, the castle and its inhabitants, the Lord de Moncrief, the men at arms, the blacksmith and his sons, and anything that flitted through their minds. Alorna learned more about the humans of the castle in twenty minutes then she might have in days of asking questions. She discovered that there were several eligible and handsome men among the garrison and more in the village. Surely one of them would suit her needs.

Alorna walked slowly down the long corridor of the East wing of the castle heading for the great hall. She stopped to examine each tapestry and appreciate every piece of armor and sculpture as she made her way to the great hall. The halls itself smelled of clean stones, polished wood and metal, and fresh mortar. She descended the stairs slowly taking in the picture before her. Lord Gavin and his men were seated at a long oak table on the far side of the hall and a fire burned in the hearth behind them. The stairs ended before the main doors to the outer keep and she paused half way down them to take everything in.

Gavin lifted his head from the letter his man at arms had delivered the night before and caught sight of the woman standing on the stairs. She was clothed in a simple blue dress with a bit of embroidery running down the bodice but she may as well have been in a royal court dress. Her hair was set off by the dark color of the wool and her slim tall frame was accented by the cut of the gown. The breasts he had glimpsed the night before filled out the bodice making it snug over their ample size and allowing the slight plunge in the neckline to reveal the tops of those swells. All conversation had died off as the men noticed the vision on the stairs as well.

"Good morning Lady Alorna." Marcus stood and bowed gallantly. "Please do join us."

"Of course Sir Marcus." Alorna smiled and finished descending the stairs to cross to the table. Nathanial, another man at arms held a chair out for her as she approached. She took the chair gracefully and laid her hands demurely in her lap.

"Good morning Lady Alorna, I trust you slept well?" Gavin inquired as he returned his focus to the letter.

"Quite well Milord." She smiled and accepted a cup of watered wine from May who had also brought a plate of breakfast.

"Did you happen to recall any of the events that brought you to be lying in the road outside of the forest?"

"I'm sorry, no." Alorna looked at the plate in front of her and nibbled at the items she believed she recognized.

"Please let me know if you recall anything." Gavin stood slowly and waved to Marcus and the men. "We need to get to the last of the stones in the west section of the castle wall today men. Please excuse us Lady Alorna."

Alorna watched them leave the hall and picked through the remainder of her breakfast. She needed to begin searching through the available men and pick one to sire her foal quickly. She had no desire to remain here for longer than necessary.

------------------------------------------------

Gavin wiped sweat from his brow as he finished setting another stone in place on the mortar mix spread on the stone below it. The wall was nearly finished now, possibly one more day of lying stones and it would be complete save the new wooden gate that was needed. He smiled pleased with the work and the change the castle had undergone since his return home. He looked out over the grounds and the complete change in them, stones and mortar replaced, windows washed, grounds cleaned and trimmed, wall and outbuildings restore. Gavin started as he saw Alorna leaning against one of the hay sheds speaking with one of the blacksmith's sons. The boy was leaning over Alorna and whispering against her ear in a very intimate fashion.

Gavin's grip tightened on his spade and he felt a rush of anger at the sight. He climbed down from his perch on the wall and stalked toward the hay shed with purposeful strides.

"Perhaps we could go for a walk down by the river Lady Alorna?"

"I hardly think that would be appropriate Nicholas." Gavin barked as he stopped behind the young man. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to risk Lady Alorna's reputation in such a fashion without the supervision of a chaperon."

Nicholas's ears turned red and he muttered his apologies and took off toward the blacksmiths' shop. Gavin looked down at the Lady Alorna who seemed to have become slightly crest fallen at the boy's departure.

"Forgive me Lady Alorna but you should be more careful among the men, perhaps have May or one of the other ladies travel with if you wish to walk the grounds." Gavin suggested.

"Why?" Alorna cocked her head and gave him a puzzled look. "I believe I'm capable of making decisions regarding my reputation and my safety without an escort."

Gavin looked shocked at her frank speech. "My Lady I only think of your reputation. Whenever we find your family and return you to them you will have your future to think of and I'm sure an advantageous marriage and children are included in that future."

Alorna snorted in an unladylike manner. "No family will come for me and the only one who has a say in my future is myself. I will choose what suits me best and no man or woman will make my decisions for me." She glared at him daring him to contradict her.


"I would be more careful if I were you Alorna. Too many women are ruined by the thoughtless actions of others and you should guard against that happening to you."

Gavin turned and walked away without a backward glance.

------------------------------------------------

Deep black clouds rolled in along the valley the next day and began to build as the day wore on. As the sun fell into the west lightening began to slash angrily through the sky as thunder roared overhead. The downpour began shortly after nightfall, the rain coming down in sheets as the lightening split the heavens and lit up the valley bright as day for moments at a time. Gavin stared out his window overlooking the battlements and watched the rain pour down, the turmoil outside failing to sooth the turmoil inside him.

The Lady Alorna had been wandering through the castle and the village and was frequently in the company of the admiring male populace of the area. She charmed them all and was rarely without the company of at least one adoring man. Gavin took a sip of his wine and rolled it over his tongue trying to sort out his feelings on the subject. Alorna was under his protection and was his responsibility, it was up to him to ensure no harm came to her while she lived in these walls yet she seemed to be unaware or uncaring to the nature of the beast she courted when she fraternized with the men. Any number of the young men of the village and his own men at arms were enamored with her in one fashion or another. He wondered if the woman was truly unaware of her effect on men.

Gavin groaned and set his forehead against the cool glass of the window. She had quite an effect and she haunted his dreams leaving him aroused and aching for release night after night. The woman was an aphrodisiac on two legs. He looked out the window and tossed out a string of curses. An aphrodisiac that was standing on the battlements in the driving rain. Gavin turned and stormed out of his chamber.

------------------------------------------------

Alorna lifted her head to the sky and let the rain cascade down her face and hair; she pirouetted on the battlements and threw her hands out behind her as she let the rain soak her through and through. Her gown stuck to her like a second skin and her hair was plastered to her neck and face as she watched the lightening streak the sky and the rain drench the earth.

"What in all that is holy are you doing out here!" The thunderous roar of Lord Gavin's voice drowned out even the storm overhead.

Alorna looked over her shoulder at him as he strode down the walkway toward her. She smiled and turned in place raising her arms to the sky as the rain came down. Even his foul mood wouldn't dampen her love of the storm.

"It washes everything clean Lord Gavin. Nothing is more beautiful than a storm." Alorna leaned back and closed her eyes as the rain fell on her face and down the bodice of her gown.

Gavin felt his groin pull tight at the sight of the soaking wet woman standing in the rain. Ever curve of her body was discernable through the damp wool gown, ever inch of her was as exposed as if she had been naked. Gavin closed his eyes and snatched the woman up, tossing her over his shoulder and turning to stride back into the castle. He ignored every scream and protest as he walked back in through the great hall and up the stairs to her chamber, calling May as he went.

He dumped Alorna on her bed just as May bustled in and gasped in shock. The soaking wet woman glared daggers at him from the bed as he turned to leave.

"May, please see to it that she changes into dry clothing and remains close to the fire so she doesn't take a chill. Keep her inside as well." Gavin left the chamber without another word.

------------------------------------------------

In the morning Gavin saddled his horse to look at the damaged from the storm the night before and assess the trees surrounding the castle. Lighting strikes often provided the castle with felled trees to use for lumber and for carpentry so after a storm was the best time to go searching for wood. Gavin and Marcus galloped out to check the meadows and forest and arrange for the hauling of any wood they located.

------------------------------------------------

Alorna yawned as she descended into the great hall. The hall was a buzz with people and everyone was crowding around the oak table chattering back and forth. She puzzled at this and began to walk toward the commotion. Gavin and Marcus were standing on the far side of the table talking quietly and looking at something on the table. Alorna walked toward the table and slowly slipped forward until she could see the object of such fascination.

Alorna's scream was more horrible than that of a dying animal. She hit the floor seconds later.

------------------------------------------------

Gavin sat next to Alorna's bed with May and waited for Alorna to come around. Her fainting spell had horrified the entire castle and her blood curdling scream had set everyone on edge. Gavin looked at her pale face and wondered what was wrong with her. She was whimpering softly and twitching anxiously. Gavin stood and looked at May.

"I'll be in my library, send for me if she awakens."

"Yes milord." May nodded.

Gavin strode down the east wing away from Alorna's chamber, he turned into the library that connected to his own chamber and closed the door behind him. After Alorna's fainting spell he had removed the object to this room to keep it out of the public eye. He looked down at it sitting on his polished desk.

The stone itself was about four and a half feet long perfect golden amber and frozen within the stone was a unicorn's horn. No; not just a unicorn's horn, his unicorn's horn. He sighed and sat down in his chair. He recognized every inch of the golden spire; he had sat and admired it for hours only a few months ago as the unicorn slept in his lap. Every inch of the horn was familiar to him and it wounded him deeply to see it lying on his desk. When the lightening had split the old oak tree it had exposed the huge amber jewel within the tree, a jewel that sealed a unicorn's horn inside the old tree. If Gavin had not recognized the horn he would have believed it had been inside the old tree for many years.

He rubbed his eyes and poured himself a large glass of whiskey, tossing it down to feel the burn creep down his throat and into his stomach. He drank to the life the unicorn had lost for no unicorn could live without its horn.

------------------------------------------------

Alorna awoke with a start and surged up in the bed. May was sleeping in the chair next to her bed and the room was cool as the fire had burned down to the coals. Her horn was in the hands of humans. Alorna stumbled out of the bed and dashed down to the great hall. The tree had been hit by lightening last night but she hadn't felt the pain of its death, the old oak used its last bit of life to seal her horn permanently and save it, protecting it against the men of the world. She looked around franticly but her horn was not in the great hall.

She dashed back upstairs and looked down the hall. A flickering light was leaking out into the hall from the second to last door in the hall, perhaps her horn was there. She dashed down the hallway and yanked the door open flinging herself inside. She saw her horn on the desk in the room and pulled the door shut behind her. She walked slowly toward the desk and reached out to touch the amber stone. It was cold to her touch and silky smooth, dead as stone always was.

"Leave it alone!" Gavin's voice roared from the settee against the wall.

Alorna leapt and turned to face him. She eyed him laying on the settee a mostly empty bottle in one hand and a strange glassy eyed expression on his face. He glared at her as thought she had committed some terrible sin for touching the amber stone holding her horn. Alorna looked at the golden spire encased in amber and felt a wave of grief run through her.

"Nothing for you to be ssad over." Gavin slurred his words badly as he indicated the stone with a flick of the bottle. "S'not like you knew her."

Alorna glared at Gavin. "You have no heart." She spat the words at him.

Gavin crossed the space between them in three large strides and backed Alorna against the desk. He pinned her there placing his hands down on the desk on either side of her body and lowered his face to hers.

"If I didn't have a heart I wouldn't care that sshe's dead." He whispered harshly. "But it's not my heart that needs soothing tonight."

Alorna gasped as Gavin crushed her against him and covered her mouth with his. Her blood heated and coursed through her veins sending a dizzying feeling of euphoria through her brain. Her mouth opened easily under the probing over Gavin's tongue and he took her invitation readily tasting her mouth. The whiskey lent a heady burn to the taste of his mouth and Alorna moaned despite herself, she felt her knees growing weak as she leaned into his body to steady herself.

Gavin's fingers untied the laces of her bodice and slipped the gown down her shoulders to free her breasts. He cupped one in his hand and stroked the soft skin feeling the lush weight of it in his palm as he circled her nipple with the pad of his thumb. Gavin dragged his mouth from hers and trailed kisses and gently bits down her neck and along her shoulder blade. He paused and ran a finger over two small thin scars that marred the flesh of her shoulder wondering how a lady would come by such scars. He dropped to the peaked nipple of her breast and suckled it into his mouth, laving it with his tongue and raking it lightly with his teeth.

Alorna moaned loudly and arched her back pushing her hips against Gavin's groin as she felt her body respond to his in a primal way. She dropped her hands and cupped the heavy weight of his erection through his trousers, enjoying the sudden intake of breath he took and the deep rumbling groan in his throat as she stroked his erection. Her body hummed with the desire to mate and she felt herself growing more aggressive and demanding by the moment. She tore his shirt down the back and rand her hands down the strong planes of his back and over the swell of his ass. She pulled the tattered shirt off him and dropped it on the floor.

Gavin took her mouth roughly, pushing her back away from the desk until he backed her into the stone wall of the library. He tugged down on her gown until it slid to the floor leaving her as naked as the day she was brought to the castle. She was a feast for the eyes and Gavin looked his fill, eyes wandering over every lean inch of muscle and every soft lush curve that made up her seductive body. He felt his cock swell painfully and reached down to release it from his pants, freeing it from the confines of the fabric. Alorna whimpered and scratched his back; she rubbed her body against him, the soft hollow of her stomach sliding against the sleek hardness of his cock.

Gavin grasped her ass and lifted her onto him, pushing her back against the wall as he slid between her thighs. Alorna wrapped her legs around his waist and Ran her fingers through his silky hair as she kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth and retreating to allow him into hers. He held her pinned against the wall and slowly stroked her with the head of his cock, rubbing it up and down her slit dragging it over her clit on each pass. He listened to her whimper and moan as she shivered and tensed with each slow pass he made over her clit, the drops of his precum slickening her already moist folds even more as he toyed with her. Alorna groaned and finally reached down and wrapped her hand around the thick length of him, she stroked with her hand tightening it around him to provoke a gasp of pleasure from him.

Gavin growled and thrust his cock into her body, his thrust hard and demanding tearing into her without ceremony. Alorna gasped at the twinge of sharp pain and tightened her legs around him she panted and wriggled until the tight feeling slackened and she grew accustomed to the size of him inside her. She heard Gavin curse violently for a moment then he bucked against her again, thrusting up into her tight hole again. She arched herself into him and bucked against his thrusting, feeling the friction sending waves of pleasure through her lower body. Alorna gasped and bit his neck as she shivered violently as he made another hard thrust inside of her. Gavin took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked and nipped at it as he rocked back and forth inside of her.

Alorna let her hands wander down his back and grip the cheeks of his ass, feeling the flexing muscles as he moved inside of her, she pushed off from the wall to meet his strong thrusts in return. His mouth covered hers again and he thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth in time to the rhythm he set with his cock moving inside of her. Alorna whimpered, holding him against her as she moved with him, feeling ever muscle inside of her body rolling and tightening around him, begging for the release to come. She pushed against him and rocked herself faster into his engorged shaft, angling her body to bring the wonderful friction to a more pleasurable level. Gavin's back was slick with sweat and her fingers slid of her hard muscles easily as she wandered down between her thighs with her hands. She reached between them and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, squeezing as he moved in and out of her, stroking her fingers over his slick hard length and running her palms over his balls on each in stroke.

Gavin felt himself grow tight and aching with the need to spill himself inside her body. The damn woman was a witch; she was driving him to a pleasurable madness with her hands and the tight slick heat of her body. He could feel her muscles tightening to an almost painful level around him as she grew closer to release, and felt his cock swell under the increasing tightness and her hands playing with him. He pulled her hands out from in between them and pinned them over her head with his hands as he thrust wildly into her, abandoning all attempts at control and restraint and letting the beast inside him rule. Alorna cried out and began to orgasm, her body spasmed hard and the jerking quivering of her muscles was his undoing. Gavin thrust into her hard and felt himself spill inside her, a wave of warm heat flowing in her as she flowed around him.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers