Last Time

Story Info
Master and slave have a final evening.
1.5k words
4.13
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers

She gathered the empty coffee cups and took them into the kitchen. As she was rinsing them out a sadness overtook her. The last time she would wash dishes for her Master. Tears gathered at the corners of her eyes. She stubbornly wiped them away hoping he wouldn't notice her eyes when she returned.

Her Master came and went as he chose. He would stay with her for a week or two once every couple of months before returning to his life. Not her first choice but she understood his needs. This time though, this very time he changed things. Just like that, he had told her this would be his last visit. She thought back to a few days ago...

"Why Master, did I displease you in anyway?" she asked him.

"No my Pet but there have been some changes in my life and I must put them first. However even if that wasn't the case you know that I decide how, when and who I will be with. I will always remember you and the submission you willingly gave me. Perhaps when things get sorted with my life I will take you back as my Slave but don't expect that. Once I decide you are done being my Slave you are done forever." He told her.

She caught a glimpse of his expression and she noticed it was a hard thing for him to say. She had been taught not to ask him too many questions and it was all she could do to choke back the questions she was dying to ask. Being of a curious nature it took many spanks and denial of the privilege to cum before she learned to bite back her tongue.

She decided if this was to be his very last visit then it might as well be as memorable as possible. So she took great care in the washing of his feet, kneeling at his feet while he ate, tucking him for sleep and making sure he was as comfortable as possible along with the many other things that she did as his Slave.

Tonight she had cooked his favorite meal of steak and potatoes. Even peas and she hated peas. While he ate she rubbed his feet. She kissed them and stroked the tops. She licked them up and down. When he was done he slapped her ass playfully and pulled her to her feet by the collar he had picked out her. It had taken her a few months to earn that collar and she was proud of it. Every little jingle it made reminded her of her Master. Every time she looked in the mirror seeing it also reminded her of him.

"Slave bring my dessert to me in the other room and bring it to me on your knees." He said.

"Yes Master."

She put the apple pie and ice cream on a plate and brought it to him on her knees. Even such a task she enjoyed doing for him. When she got to him he took it from her and patted her head, "Good girl."

She acknowledged him my lowering her eyes and dipping her head.

She just kneeled beside him patiently waiting for him to finish his dessert. When he was done he once again stroked her hair. Then he grabbed it roughly and said to her, "Slave do a showing for me."

She knew exactly what he meant, show herself off. She got to her feet and walked to the other end of the room. When she got there she said, "Master how I love doing this for you."

After she said that she took on a sultry expression and started to walk seductively towards him, like a stripper walking down their stage. She swung her hips slowly side to side and as she did so she lightly stroked her face with her fingers. Then down over her neck and to her breasts.

She played with her nipples, pinching and stroking them. They swelled under her touch. She then slid her fingers over her belly and around the side of her hips. When she got about 3 feet in front of her Master she stopped walking. She slowly turned around a couple times before facing him.

She took the nipple clamps that he kept by his chair from his outstretched hand. As used to them as she was she still let out a small gasp as she attached them. She leaned over just enough so her Master could grab the chain. He gave it a small tug to test the tightness. A nod of his head told her they were fine.

She then stood up straight again and stroked her breast with one hand and slid her other over her pussy. She played with her clit then stuck her middle finger inside herself. She pulled her finger out and then licked her finger. "Mmm, tastes good Master. Would you like to see?"

At his nod she walked to his feet and sat on his lap. She swung her legs either side of his head and leaned back to show him her slick pink puss. He took one of his fingers and slid it into each fold before he plunged it into her. He fingered her for a few moments talking to her while he did. "Slave you have a good pussy for your Master. I am pleased. Tell me how lucky you are to have me fucking that pussy."

Thoroughly enjoying his touch she said, "Master I am very lucky to have you fucking my pussy. I'm lucky to have you stroke it, make it wet and make it cum."

When she was done speaking he took his finger out of her and squeezed her clit, "Good girl. Now lick it clean."

He held out his hand and she licked his finger, tasting her own juices again.

She got off his lap then stood so she was facing away. She bent over with her legs spread and grabbed her ankles so he could see her ass. She felt his hands on her cheeks. He started to slap them. "Master please don't stop, keep spanking me Master." She moaned out.

"Slave play with yourself while I spank you, worship me with words while I do this." He told her.

Still bent over she stuck her fingers in her pussy again and they slid right in. Her pussy was already soaked for her Master.

Whack, whack whack!

"Oh Master you are the most perfect. I enjoy worshipping you in everything, in every way. I obey and submit only to you."

Whack, whack, whack!

"I constantly think of ways to make you happy and worship you in ways you deserve. Everything from you is like a piece of heaven."

He interrupted her, "Ok good girl. Now turn around and straddle me."

She turned around and straddled his cock before she slid it in. She pulled herself almost all the way out before slowly sliding back down. As she was doing this he grabbed the candles he had lit during her "showing" and tipped them over her swaying breasts.

She took a sharp intake of breath.

He blew on them, "There, there Slave. Such beautiful breasts you have for me."

She started to rid him faster. He grabbed her collar and pulled it till she was nearly choking as she screwed him. Suddenly he pulled it harder still.

"Stop Slave." He commanded.

She immediately stopped.

"Get up and suck my cock."

She got up and kneeled before him. She slid her mouth over his throbbing cock and started to suck it. She loved to taste his cock and completely enjoyed it when he had her do it. She tasted her pussy as she sucked but eventually what she was tasting was all him.

He reached down and yanked her nipple clamps off. The surprise of it made her stop and cry out.

"Keep sucking that cock Girl." He said.

She kept sliding her lips and tongue over his stiff cock. She was massaging his balls now, wanting to pleasure him even more. Her nipples were still aching when she felt hot waxed drip down her back.

As she felt the wax hit her she felt his cum. His sweet cum filled her mouth and she swallowed it once he was done.

She slid his now limp cock out of her mouth and licked it dry. She then kissed his thighs and calves and finally his feet. Once she had kissed each toe he said, "Good girl."

She nodded, "Thank you Master."

"Now go get me some coffee Slave and you can massage my feet until bedtime." He told her.

"Yes Master."

...The clink of the cups brought her back to the present. Now that they had drunk their coffee he was ready for bed.

When she got back to the living room she found it empty. Going to the bedroom she found him getting things ready in there. She spotted candles already lit, the crop was lying on the nightstand. She saw the nipple clamps, her vibrators and the ropes he liked to tie her up with.

Oh her Master had plans for her alright. She couldn't wait to see and feel what he had in store for her on their final night. Her pussy was getting wet already at the thought. One thing was for certain, it was going to be memorable.

slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers