Last Train

Story Info
A journey in the dark.
1.7k words
4.06
49.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rushed across the road en masse from the theatre and down the stairs towards the underground station as quickly as they could to avoid the heavy summer shower that had unleashed itself upon the city. The humid weather had been with them for days, and it was now breaking.

Sarah took each step as carefully as she could in her heels whilst holding the bannister to steady herself. The rush of the crowd, all suited to the nines and dressed to kill, swept her along and downwards as if she were being carried by a wave. The champagne she'd had earlier did little to help - a light fuzzy feeling in her head and a carefree approach to the unfolding events made her giggle. She felt the steadying hands of her husband behind her, and his reassuring voice booming out to their friends in the party.

They reached the bottom of the stairs and turned to the left with the crowd - northbound trains. They couldn't have turned right if they'd wanted to! Onto the platform they forged and straight into a waiting carriage, its doors beeping as a signal to close. They squeezed together in the standing spaces between the seats as the doors closed behind them. Laughter and voices filled the overfull carriage as the group struggled to stand firm and hold on, or find something to lean against. Those by the doors stood against the windows, those in the middle reached up to grab the handrails suspended from the trains roof. Sardines in a can.

The train was packed. It lurched forwards suddenly, pitching everyone onto the person behind them. They all laughed. They were on their way.

As soon as their carriage left the neon lit platform and entered the tunnel, the lights went out. A common occurrence on the tube. Sarah looked through the crowd to see that the carriages in front and behind were lit - it was just theirs that was dark. As if he knew her reaction, she heard her husband say

"I'm here honey" and strong, firm hands were placed on her hips.

She smiled in the dark. She loved her man - he was so reassuring. She wanted to reach out and take his hand but she couldn't. One hand up on the rail - the other on a side bar for support. She knew she shouldn't have had that last glass of champagne!

The train rocked from side to side as it sped on its journey under the city. Voices and laughter filled Sarah's ears with a cacophony of sound. She could hardly hear herself think.

The hands at her hips exerted a bit more pressure and started to squeeze her gently. Moving in time with the train almost.

"He's being a devil" she thought, and in the darkness she felt a big smile cover her face. She'd been married to him for two years now, and she'd never been happier.

His hands became more daring. In the confined space, they moved higher up her side, and then slid lower down her thighs to the hem of her black dress, just above her knees. Her husband loved her legs - they were stunning he'd often say - and he encouraged her to show them off. That's why she'd chosen her little black dress. Very formal, but as equally sexy. Black shoes with killer heels, and stay up stockings. Sarah felt sexy, and certainly looked it.

One of his hands left her side and reached up to touch the skin at the nape of her neck. She tingled as she felt the warmth of his skin touch hers for the first time. His fingers found the zip of her dress and slowly pulled it down the length of her back. She couldn't believe what he'd just done! She stood still - too scared to move in case anyone could see what he'd done to her. But in the darkness, and amid all the noise, nothing changed.

A strong hand sneaked inside her dress and touched her back. It moved slowly around her side until it lay across her stomach. A big, strong hand. A mans hand. The train pulled into the light of the next station and Sarah froze. She stared at the doors as they opened, scared that they'd be found out. No-one got off, and no-one got on. The light from the station permeated the darkened carriage, but not enough to make a difference. Nothing changed. Then it moved off into the tunnel. Darkness again.

His hand made circular motions on her stomach - he knew she liked that. She felt herself moving to accompany him, allowing him freedom within the confines of her dress. His fingers reached upwards towards her breast. His other hand undid her bra from the back in one swift movement. How did he do that so well? She smiled inwardly, but really she didn't care.

His fingers slid under her now loose bra and found her nipple. She gasped in the dark as he pinched her rosebud. It sent shockwaves throughout her body. She closed her eyes and swayed with the movement of the train as he brought her nipple to its stiff glory. She held onto the handrails as if she were glued to them. Or shackled. It didn't matter which - she was starting to enjoy this.

Her disappointment at his hand leaving her breast was replaced by shock as she felt him reach down and lift the back of her dress slowly up to the top of her ass.

"How dare he? Just wait until I get my own back" she thought. But she didn't move.

His hand reached down over her ass and his strong fingers slid onto her panties at her crotch. She found herself moving her feet apart to allow him access. Her foot now rested against someone else's, but in the dark she didn't know whose. And by now, she didn't care.

His fingers hooked into her panties and pulled them aside. She felt his index finger touch her pussy lips. She took a deep breath as he slid it along her shaved pussy, her wetness becoming apparent to both of them. He reached all the way to her clit, and gently caressed it with his fingertip. Sarah found herself opening her legs even more, bending slightly at the knee, anything to let him feel her. He welcomed the better position and became more urgent. She could feel it in him. His hand caressed her pussy, smearing her wetness all over him, and as they drew into the next station with its platform lights, she felt his finger slip inside her in one movement. The train came to a halt, neither of them moved, and Sarah closed her eyes.

It seemed like an eternity. Now that they had light - she wanted darkness. Her legs froze in their position. His finger stayed inside her. She daren't look. The doors opened, a couple people sounded like they alighted, then the swishing of the closing doors, and movement again. Even through closed eyes, Sarah knew as soon as it went dark again as the train noise changed when it entered the next tunnel. At that moment his finger began to move again, feeling inside her, reaching for her special place. Sliding in and out, spreading her wetness over her lips. She arched her back towards him, pushing back as he greedily fingered her pussy.

Her mind raced with a thousand reasons why she should stop, and a thousand more why she shouldn't. The drink she'd had egged her on. The thought that no-one knew anyway strengthened that. It was wrong, but it was oh so good. And naughty. She liked naughty.

His hand left her pussy for a moment - she was disappointed for a second. Then she felt it return. It was hot. And wet. And throbbing.

No! He wouldn't would he? She felt her pulse race. Sweat appeared on her brow. Her heart thumped in her chest. She felt him position himself behind her, moving to gain access. Sarah stayed still. She was dreaming surely? Never on a tube train.

His thrust his cock up into her in one movement. She wanted to scream. She wanted to let out a cry. She wanted to moan. But she had to stay quiet.

He felt so big inside her. So hard. If he was as turned on as she was, then that was why it felt that way. He filled her to the hilt, his power almost lifting her off her feet. She tightened her grip on the handrail and bar. His hands went to her hips and held her in a vice-like grip. And then he started to withdraw.

He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy, until just the tip remained between her parted lips, then thrust back inside her, using his full length. His strong arms held her still - only he was moving. The people around them were still chatting and laughing - totally unaware of what they were doing. He did it again. And again. And again.

Sarah felt as if she were tied in that one position. Unable to move. She daren't move. He continued to fuck her.

He timed his thrusts inside her to the movement and rhythm of the train. Clickety-click. Fuckety-fuck.

His cock felt like as hard as iron in her pussy. Her wet lips stretched around his girth, her wetness allowing him faster strokes. His hands tightened on her hips. He began to squeeze her - it almost hurt. Sarah knew he was strong, but this was different.

Sarah felt his thrusts quicken until he gave her one final length and held his cock deep inside her. His hands gripped her thighs and she felt him twitch as he pumped his cum inside her. The light of the last station appeared and Sarah let out a stifled scream as the brakes of the train engaged with a screeching that drowned out her own climax.

At the very same moment the train halted, he withdrew his cock from her and pulled her dress down over her ass. One swift movement of his other hand and her zip was back to her neck.

The doors opened and the fresh air rushed in. Sarah looked up to the exit, her heart still racing in her chest.

His hands pushed her towards the opening and she exited the train.

Looking down the platform she saw her husband emerge from the next carriage.

"There you are honey - I'd thought I'd lost you" he said.

Sarah stood still....................