Last Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

Megan stopped a few paces away. "Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, you know," she commented, settling her hands to her hips.

James frowned as a spike of fear stabbed through him. Does she know?

She laughed in wonder, shaking her head as if she expected him to have already deduced what she knew. "What happened? Did she cheat on you?"

The spike of fear turned suddenly cold, colder than the lake of the water. "Yeah."

Megan drew in a deep breath, narrowing her eyes as she looked out at the trees around them. "So now you gotta figure out if you wanna leave her or not, right?"

The spike retreated. She doesn't know. Thank God. "Um . . . not really. She's gone."

Megan frowned. "She left you?"

James swallowed thickly. "Something like that."

That look of sympathy returned to Megan's features. James realized that she really was a very pretty woman. "You've never been cheated on before, have you?"

James lowered his head, grinding his teeth. "No."

"Happened to me twice," Megan revealed emphatically. "I should've kicked the asshole out after the first time, but, nooo . . . I was 'in love.'" She punctuated her statement by making quotation marks with her fingers.

He studied her face, seeing the painful memories there and the resulting wall she had constructed. "How'd you deal with it?" Did you stab them both to death with a hunting knife, like I did?

Megan's shoulders slumped, and she came closer, turning about and sitting down beside James as if they were the best of friends. "Cried a lot, bitched a lot . . . drank a lot," she said with humorless laugh. "It's the kind of thing that can really screw you up, you know? I mean, I had some really dark thoughts for a while."

James drew in a deep breath, watching the reflection of the sun on the lake. "Yeah. I know the feeling."

He could feel her eyes on him as she replied. "I bet you do," she said in a soft, supportive voice. "Just don't go doing anything stupid, okay? Like, swimming out in a lake cold enough to give you hypothermia."

A laugh escaped James' lips despite his mood. Being around Megan, he realized, was good for him. He finally turned his head to meet her gaze. "I'll try."

Megan smiled broadly and patted his leg. The contact of her skin sent a quick current of excitement through James that traveled directly to his groin. "You're a good guy, James," she said. "I don't know you that well, but I'm a pretty good judge of character. You'll be okay."

If you only knew, he thought darkly, yet still he managed to smile. "Thanks."

"Trust me. I'm pretty good about these things," she declared, then stood. She started down the slope, then paused and turned back. "Hey, uh . . . ."

"Yeah?"

Megan worked her lips a moment, as if reconsidering her thought. But then she smiled and addressed him again. "You like barbecue?"

James frowned and smiled at the same time. "Sure. I'm a guy."

She laughed, then chewed her lip in contemplation. "Got anything to do today?"

His chest swelled as he took a breath. He was both excited and nervous about the tenor of the conversation, where it was heading. "Not really. I figured I'd spend all day feeling sorry for myself."

A catty looked crossed Megan's face. "Two o'clock. I'll bring the ribs," she said. "You get the beer."

James blinked. ". . . Okay."

"Bud Lite," she added with a wink, then turned and resumed jogging along the lakeside. And as before, James watched the firm cheeks of Megan's rear before she disappeared from sight.

Holy shit. I think I have a date!

*****

In the days since he had come to the cabin, James had only opened the front door once, and that had been to collect his delivered groceries. He found that fact amusing as he answered the knock.

"Hungry?"

For a long moment, James simply stared at the vision before him. Gone were the tight shorts and top, the sheen of pleasantly aromatic sweat. Megan was dressed in a flattering sun dress of pale yellow with various flowers imprinted upon it, the billowing hem stopping just above her knee. Her lustrous brown hair was down, draping over her shoulders and past her breasts, and her face glowed beautifully as a result of the artful application of makeup. She had been an attractive woman to begin with, but now, she was simply beautiful.

With difficulty, James forced himself to smile without betraying his lecherous thoughts and step aside to let her in. Megan smiled with a gleam in her eye and a glitter of moistness on her painted lips as she entered the cabin. The aroma of barbecue sauce wafted up from the large paper bag she carried.

"You know, as much as Jerry and I used to talk, I've never been in here," she remarked, looking around the small dwelling.

James closed the door and turned to Megan, boyishly admiring her beauty. "He got pretty reclusive after grandma died," he said. "He was always pretty serious about his personal space."

Megan's smile didn't fade. "Yeah, I could tell that about him. He sure was eager to show me his latest catch, though!"

James laughed. "Yep. Sounds like Gramps." He approached, then held out his hand for the bag. Megan handed it over readily, then swiveled back and forth on her feet.

"So, where's the beer?"

*****

Laughter rolled out across the lake. James and Megan sat on the rear steps of the cabin, picking at baby back ribs and licking their fingers of tangy, tart sauce. Half a dozen beers had been drained already, with Megan matching James bottle for bottle.

". . . So, there I am, butt naked in the back of Marcie's car, just staring at the gas station," Megan was saying.

James chuckled, enjoying the image that filled his mind. "Did you do it?"

She nodded firmly and reached for her beer. "Yup. Got out of the car, walked right in, grabbed a case of beer and took it to the counter. Thank God there wasn't anyone else in the store!"

James grinned. "So what happened?"

Megan wiped her mouth with a paper napkin, tossed a gnawed-bare rib into the paper bag before them. "It was weird," she said with a rakish grin. "The guy behind the counter was, like, my age. Classic geek. He just stared at me like he'd never seen a naked girl before. I asked him how much for the beer, and he just shook his head. God! I swear, his jaw was about to fall right off! Told me, 'uh, don't worry about it.' So I took the beer and left."

James shook with laughter. "And you got your hundred bucks."

"Hundred bucks and free beer," Megan pointed out. Her eyes sparkled as she tilted the beer bottle against her lips.

James let out a hearty sigh, cheeks still bulging. "And to think I wasted all those years in business management, when I could have been a convenience store clerk."

Megan chuckled, rolling the bottle in her hands between bare knees. "So, what's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?"

He sighed, the smile slowly fading. "I've actually had a pretty vanilla life," he confessed. "I think the craziest thing I ever did was shoplift a couple of candy bars when I was fourteen."

Megan was quiet, studying his face, her eyes narrowed in mischievous contemplation. James finally noticed the look.

"What?" he asked.

She grinned crookedly. "Wanna do something outrageous right now?"

He frowned. "Like what?"

Megan cocked her head toward the lake. "Let's go skinny-dipping," she suggested, making her eyebrows dance.

James took a deep, calming breath, trying to quell the immediate sense of arousal and anxiety that welled inside. "Skinny dipping?"

Megan bit her tongue, grinning. "Yeah," she said, then set down the beer and stood before him. She crossed her arms, gripping the sides of the dress she wore. "I guess maybe I should have told you . . . I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

James couldn't speak as the brunette beauty pulled her dress up her body and over her head, letting it fall to the ground. Aside from her sandals, which she proceeded to remove, Megan was completely naked. Her exercise regime had resulted in a toned, slender body, with only the slightest bit of softness to her belly. A sterling silver charm dangled in her navel, like a beacon drawing the eye down to her smooth-shaved sex. Not a single hair existed upon her pubic mound, nor along the plump lips of her vulva. The dusky pink shroud of her clitoris was clearly visible above slightly-protruding labia.

"Come on," she cooed in encouragement, running her hands over the firm, small mounds of her breasts. Megan's nipples were dark and stiff, with hardly any aureoles surrounding them. She pinched them both, then giggled and spun about on her heel, darting for the water.

This can't be happening, James thought, even as he hurriedly rose and stripped down. His cock was semi-erect, hanging thickly down over his thighs. It slapped against his legs as he ran down to the lake and splashed into the water.

Megan laughed, swimming away, gliding through the water as smoothly as a shark patiently awaiting its next meal. She treaded water, watching as James approached, then giggled again and swam away just before he could catch her.

He watched her movements as the game progressed. She would wait until James was almost close enough to reach her, then quickly shoot back in the water with a double sweep of her arms. Now and then, James managed to catch her calf or foot with a questing hand, but she was too quick and slippery to snare.

He finally took a chance, and as he approached yet again, dove under the water rather than try to grab her as Megan had expected. Automatically, Megan swam away, but stopped after several strokes of her arms to tread water and look around. Her brow furrowed as she bobbed gently in the water, casting her gaze across the slightly-rippling lake.

"James?" she queried in a slightly worried tone.

"Gotcha!"

Megan shrieked as she felt the arms encircling her, one pressing across her breasts, the other around her waist. She felt herself pulled against James' body, a nudging cock angling up between the cheeks of her ass.

For a moment, without their arms to keep them afloat, they slipped beneath the surface. A wash of fear surged through Megan, but only briefly, before the arms released her. She swam back up, breaking through and throwing her heavy, wet hair back. James surfaced a few feet before her, smiling at his triumph.

"You scared the shit outta me!" Megan cried, blinking away beads of water that clung to her lashes.

James' mirth faded. "I'm sorry."

But then she grinned again, and slipped swiftly beneath the surface. James was startled by the abrupt move, but not as much as he was when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, the unmistakable warmth and massaging motion of a mouth as it covered his penis. Involuntarily, his cock throbbed and began to lengthen, filling the accommodating cavity. He pumped his arms back and forth more vigorously, just to stay afloat.

After only a handful of seconds, however, the sweet sucking heat of Megan's mouth left him, and she surfaced a moment later, face glowing. She playfully spat a stream of lake water onto James' face, and by the time he had recovered, she was already halfway to shore.

Fueled by reckless determination, James chased after, smacking his arms down hard through the water. He couldn't see everything that Megan was doing, catching glimpses here and there as she reached the shore and scampered through the shallows toward the cabin. But as James reached the shallows himself and stood, he found Megan awaiting him on the steps, leaning back on her arms with her toned thighs splayed wide in unabashed invitation.

A hungry look in his eye, James emerged from the lake and walked deliberately up the slope, his eyes locked on hers. Megan nibbled her lip seductively, body glistening as if oiled. She said nothing as James approached, stiff cock leading the way like the prow of a ship. With each step, his penis bobbed, slick with water, as if it controlled his movements.

As soon as he was close enough, Megan rolled forward and grabbed his hips, emitting a guttural sound as her mouth enveloped him once more. James' cock was impressive, but Megan proved she had no trouble with it as she swallowed the shaft whole. She held him deep for several moments as James shuddered in bliss, tentatively settling his hands to her dripping wet hair. His cock pulsed in her throat as Megan's esophageal muscles rippled and squeezed him. She eventually pulled back, lips dragging tightly yet wetly along the shaft, and moaned softly after a contemplative swallow.

"Jesus," muttered James, looking down upon the woman who pleasured him.

Megan's tongue swabbed affectionately around the bulbous head of his cock. She kissed the tip, then smiled up at him. "It's been a while for you, huh," she remarked, as if already knowing the answer.

James nodded, head swimming. "Over a year."

Megan kept her soft green eyes locked on his as she licked up and down the length of James' shaft. "I'm willing to bet, after so long, you'll probably be up for a repeat performance or two," she whispered.

James' chest rose and fell as he heaved, his mouth slack. Every fiber in his body tingled with erotic pleasure. "I hope so."

She grinned. "I wanna make you come," she said sultrily, then playfully nipped the head of his cock with her teeth. "I wanna taste it."

James' head spun. Never had a woman turned him on so completely. "Oh, God," he muttered.

Megan giggled again, then attacked his cock, engulfing it hungrily, wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft and sucking hard. Her tongue rubbed against the underside of the head rapidly, making James squirm. He grunted and gasped, shaking and wincing at the sensations. His fingers dug into Megan's scalp, urging her on.

Back and forth, Megan pumped her mouth, moaning softly and yearningly, sometimes sucking just the first few inches of James' cock, sometimes taking him to the root and pressing her chin against his slick balls. He watched the gliding movements of her peerless lips as his penis disappeared again and again into her mouth. He had never believed that so simple a thing as a blow job could feel as delicious as this.

"M-Megan," he croaked eventually, once she had fallen into an urgent pumping rhythm. Her hands roamed from his buttocks to his thighs to his abdomen, short nails scratching here and there, electrifying the nerves in his body.

"Hmm?" she mumbled around his cock, looking up at him without removing her mouth.

James shuddered, his cock pulsing as his release neared. "I-I'm gonna come," he managed to stammer out.

For a moment, Megan paused, grinning around the tense phallus that filled her mouth. Her eyes flashed in the afternoon sun before she resumed her voracious ministrations, pushing and pulling with her mouth, streaking James' cock with frothy saliva.

"Oh . . . shit!" James cried, clutching Megan's head, his cock spasming between her lips. Every thick pulse of semen was heralded by the most incredible tingling sensation James had ever felt. Megan accepted each spurt eagerly, sucking hard and thrashing her tongue about the ticklish head. Her hands stroked and milked him, caressing his shaft and taut balls. Her throat rippled as she swallowed his seed.

James grunted, gritting his teeth as he held out as long as he could. Finally, however, he could take no more of the sweet torture, and jerked back, pulling his cock from Megan's mouth with a wet popping sound. He all but doubled over, holding her close as he fought to keep his balance. Megan murmured and moaned softly, running her hands all along his body, kissing his inner thighs, abdomen, and the base of his spent cock.

With a laborious sigh, James turned about and fell heavily upon his rump on the patio. Panting for breath, he fell back, arms and legs numb. Megan giggled affectionately, rolling atop his body and planting small kisses on his chest. He closed his eyes as he recovered.

"James?"

The sound of his name, carried upon the voice of his lover, seemed to emerge through a fog. "Yeah," he responded.

"You okay?"

He laughed euphorically and made the effort to lift his head and open his eyes. He stared into Megan's face. Her eyes shone lively; her lips were sticky and wet, and it wasn't because of the lake. A single bubble of milky semen decorated one corner of her mouth.

"I'm . . . happy," was all he could say.

Megan grinned proudly, then lifted up and straddled his waist. The insistent heat of her sleek pussy seared through James' cock, beginning to revive him. "Good," she said, beaming upon him, her wet hair sticking to her breasts and arms. "I liked doing that for you."

James ran his hands along her taut thighs to her waist as she rocked gently back and forth. "You're gorgeous," he said emphatically. "I don't deserve you."

Megan smiled fondly upon him. "Yes, you do," she responded, then bit her lip. "Besides, I'm being a little selfish. It's been a while for me, too."

James chuckled, then shifted his hips as Megan reached down between them and lifted his cock, rubbing the head against her slick heat. "Well," he said, pushing up with his hips. "I guess I don't mind being used."

Megan sighed, face going slack as his cock burrowed inside her pussy. She rolled her hips a little, working his full length inside her as it began to harden once more. A satisfied hiss was sucked in through her teeth. "Oh, baby . . . I'm gonna use you all night . . . ."

*****

He awoke alone in the middle of the night, climbing up from the grey fog of the nightmare that had visited him yet again. The absence of a warm body in his bed seemed appropriate to James, making him consider, for a moment, that what he had experienced had all been a dream. Just a vivid fantasy. After all, women had never thrown themselves at him; certainly not nymph-like beauties such as Megan.

The unmistakable aroma of cigarette smoke reached his senses, and he turned in bed, looking toward the open French doors. The silhouette of Megan's slender, naked body was outlined against the pale moonlight radiating off the lake. The sight was almost ghostly, surreal. He watched as Megan languidly brought the cigarette to her lips, as the tip flared brightly, then as she took it away and exhaled a plume of smoke.

He smiled. Maybe it wasn't a dream. "You make that look so sexy," he said.

Megan turned her head, shrouded in shadow. Her features were hidden from him as she spoke, but he was certain she smiled.

"Mind if I smoke?"

He chuckled and slipped from the bed. Hours of lovemaking made his joints snap and muscles ache, but it was a pleasant feeling, like that earned after a productive workout. He padded to the open doorway, feeling the cool night breeze wash over him. The scent of sex was conspicuous upon them both as he sat, curling his legs beneath him. "Only if you don't have another to spare."

Megan smiled, half her face glowing with the alabaster radiance provided by the moon. She offered her pack of cigarettes and a silver Zippo. James took one out and rang the lighter, inhaling smoke as the end of the cigarette burned. It had been years, since shortly after meeting Angela, that he had felt the satisfying tightness in his throat and the soothing rush of nicotine.

"You're an animal, you know that?"

James chuckled, blowing smoke. "Me? What about you?"

Even with the pale light, the blush on Megan's face was noticeable. She dipped her eyes, tapped ash off her cigarette. "Like I said, it's been a long time."

He looked to her sideways, smiling with more satisfaction than he had felt in years. "When I woke up, I thought you'd left," he said. He touched her naked thigh. "I'm glad you didn't."

Megan covered his hand with her own. "I feel comfortable with you," she said.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers