Latching On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't surprised at all to find Don's cock rock hard and wanting attention. With a delicate touch, Karen eased him out of his pants, while giving his shaft a few playful strokes. That got him sucking her tits harder and harder as he buried his face in her chest. She led his hand to his cock, knowing he wanted to, needed to cum. Like he had done the day before, Don gripped his cock tightly in his hand and started pumping himself, squeezing and stroking his own dick. This time, however, Karen's moans were quite real as they rang in his ears, and her lactating breasts filled his mouth. Don longed to feel her mouth on his cock, although it was clear that Karen wasn't going to let that come to pass. Realizing this, he fantasized instead. He imagined how her hot wet mouth would feel wrapped around his cock after he'd gotten her all hot and bothered by sucking on her tits. The taste of them was still fresh in his mouth as Don stroked his cock, faster and faster with each passing moment. He reluctantly eased her breasts from his mouth as he stood, towering over Karen while he continued to furiously stroke his shaft. Karen pulled herself back a little, sending Don a clear message that this wasn't going to end in a blow job. By this time, Don didn't care, instead focusing on Karen licking her sweet lips and whispering for him to cum for her. She had brought her hands back to her breasts, rubbing her fingers in the mix of his saliva and her milk that coated them. The view was electrifying, and try as he might, Don knew the end was near.


He could feel his balls constricting tight against his body, and he leaned forward towards Karen, aiming his cock at her mouth. He could feel his orgasm building up inside him as he stroked himself there, closer and closer with every stroke. Suddenly, he gasped, finally giving in and letting go, shooting his cum out at Karen's face. While she deftly deflected most of his cum with an outstretched hand, some of it did land on her cheek. The rest splattered across Karen's tits and stomach, coating her upper body with Don's hot sticky cum. Don's cock continued to spew out cum, getting it all over her tits and slicking the taut skin of her swollen belly. He concentrated on her tits though, as if they deserved the most of him. She even squeezed her breasts closer together, catching a lot of his cum in her tight cleavage and letting Don rub his cock on her to get every last drop off of himself. The last bit he saved for one of Karen's nipples, decorating it with his cum before pulling away. He tried one last time to slip his cock between her lips, but to no avail. Don got the hint and as quickly as they had began, they parted ways. He stuffed his softening cock back into his pants and slipped out of the changing stall. Karen blew him a kiss on the way, hopefully signaling to him that she'd enjoyed herself as much as he. As soon as Don had left, Karen reached for her towel to clean up before she finished getting dressed. His cum was everywhere, but it felt so good to her to have his hot seed all over her body. A glance at her hand revealed a small glob of it, and in her curiosity, Karen brought it to her tongue. The sweet taste of Don's cum as it dissolved in her mouth would linger the rest of the day.


Indeed, Karen was still savoring the taste of Don's cum the next day when she made her usual trip to the beach. There was no denying the fact that she'd gotten pretty wet the previous day from watching the man jerking off onto her tits, having him suck them first had only heightened her excitement. When she'd been washing off her things the night before, Karen sorely wished she had something sexier to showcase herself in, but came to the realization that her tankini would have to do. After yesterday's encounter, she wore it with a little more confidence, feeling sexy once again as she made her way down to the beach. Don was there, of course, and Karen waved to him as they passed each other on the concrete walkway. He knew her routine by now, and watched her make her way down to the sand. She'd lay out for a few hours, maybe swim a little, and then come back up to the changing stalls. Don would make his maintenance rounds as usual, but made sure to keep an eye on Karen as she enjoyed herself on the beach.


Don's predictions were correct, and in a few hours time Karen was gathering up her belongings and coming up towards where he was positioned. Based on her friendly wave earlier, Don knew that she had no remorse about letting him watch her, perhaps she'd even go so far as to help him jerk off this time. Karen smiled warmly when she saw him waiting for her, sending Don's heart racing. She seemed to be walking in a sexier fashion than he'd seen her previously, in fact she was almost sashaying her way towards the shower area. It was obvious that she'd just been in the ocean, for her hair was slicked back and wet, and her swimsuit clingier than usual. Some sand still clung to her otherwise unblemished legs, and her skin glistened with moisture. Karen was well aware of Don watching her, she was used to this by now, and had been anticipating it. As she had done before, Karen dropped her stuff off in a stall before coming back out to the showers. Don watched as she fiddled with the control, seeming to have trouble with a stuck button. He headed over immediately, more than happy to be able to help Karen out.


The button didn't seem to take any more force than usual to activate, and Don had the shower running for Karen instantly. She thanked him and stepped under the water, telling him not to stray too far in case she needed more help. That line was delivered with a wink, and Don felt a familiar stirring in his loins as he stepped back to a less conspicuous spot to watch Karen showering. She was rinsing off her hair, probably trying to get as much salt out of it as possible before changing, and Don considered moving back to the stalls. He wondered if he should go directly to the one she had chosen, or if he should hang around near it until she arrived. Finally, he decided to just enjoy watching her here, and not move off. A minute later he was glad he stayed.


Karen had finished with her hair, and the running water had gotten most of the sand off her legs as well. Don was looking up to see just how far along she had progressed when Karen brought her hands around to caress her belly as the shower washed over it. Then, without warning, Karen grabbed onto the bottom of her tankini top and pulled it up over her head. She tossed it aside, standing there topless in the shower, laughing when she noticed Don staring over. He was glancing around nervously, expecting to find someone watching them at any moment, but they were alone. Karen was caressing her breasts, just as she'd done the day before after noticing Don watching, and she licked her lips seductively when she noticed she'd caught his eye again. This continued for a few moments, ending only when the flow of water did. Karen bent over to pick up her top, then moved purposefully over to the stalls. She motioned for Don to follow her, not that he needed the encouragement, and he was right behind her.


Don followed Karen right into her stall, closing the door securely behind them as soon as they were in. She was one step ahead of him, for when he turned to face her, Karen was stripping off her bottoms as well. For the first time, Don got a closer look at her wet pussy, and he made a beeline for her. Karen was more receptive today, and she didn't pull away as Don's fingers touched her stomach, then quickly slid down towards her bush. His mouth already found her tits again, and Karen's moans filled his ears while he sucked on them. They changed to gasps when she felt his fingers exploring her body further, for Don had made his way past her pubes and was tracing a fingertip around her clit. Karen sucked in air wistfully as she felt that finger slowly teasing the edge of her pussy. It was sliding along her swollen cunt lips, just barely slipping between them before rising to tease her clit again. When that sensation was coupled with the feeling of Don's mouth sucking her tits, it was no wonder Karen felt herself getting hotter and hotter. Already her pussy juices were flowing, coating Don's finger as he continued to caress her pussy. He was allowing it to slide deeper and deeper into her snatch each time, it wouldn't be long now before he was fully finger fucking her. Karen knew this as well, and knew she had to do something before she let things get completely out of hand.


Her movement was quick and decisive. In a flash, Karen tore away form Don and was down on her knees, hands furiously tearing at his zipper as she struggled to release his cock. His cock was already hard from what they had done, which was just what Karen wanted. It didn't take her long to pull his rigid dick from his pants, and a few strokes of her hand brought Don to a full erection. She pumped his dick like he had done the day before, but this time when he met her eyes, Karen parted her lips and let Don slide his cock between them. With her hand, Karen stroked and pumped his cock as she sucked hard. Don ran his hands through her hair as if to guide her, but Karen needed no such assistance. Her head bobbed up and down on him, her lips curving to allow his cock to slide between them. The feeling of his cock in her mouth was exactly what Karen needed, especially after dreaming about him all night long. She had longed for this moment ever since she got her first taste of his cum, now she was savoring every aspect of it. Don couldn't believe that his voyeuristic tendencies had gotten him this far with her, and it was all he could do to hold back from cumming too soon in Karen's mouth. She wasn't making it any easier on him, for her strokes matched up perfectly with the movement of her mouth on Don's cock. Her tongue was tickling his head, then sliding down as much of his shaft that she could manage. The grip of her fingers around his cock during her strokes was just a bit tighter than Don was accustomed to, and she never took her eyes from his. Pure lust filled them, and the low moans Karen was uttering sent a chilling vibration all the way down Don's cock. Try as he might, there was no stopping the inevitable, but as he grunted along with his release, Don knew that he'd gotten much more from Karen than he'd dared dream of.


Cum spilled out of Don's cock as he came, filling Karen's mouth with its sticky sweet goodness. Her strokes never stopped and she sucked as much of it down her throat as she could, not once allowing Don's cock to free itself from her mouth. What cum she couldn't swallow, and there was a lot of it, dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. Some of the pearly streams even dripped down onto her tits and belly, but that didn't stop Karen. After the last few days of teasing Don, intentionally and otherwise, she was determined to milk every last drop of his cum from him. He was more than happy to oblige. Don's balls kept constricting, shooting every last drop of cum he could muster into Karen's waiting mouth. It was a hot, wet hole for his cock to fill, and Don's only disappointment was that there was another one he'd rather have. He wouldn't complain too much though, as Karen finally stopped sucking him and eased his cock out of her mouth. She stroked him a few more times, shaking his cock onto her tongue before finishing off with a gentle kiss on its swollen tip. One last caress of her hand over his cock and balls completed the encounter, although Karen stayed sitting on the floor while watching Don get dressed. Her naked body was exposed for anyone who would have cared to peek under the stall at that time, but she was far from caring. The only man nearby who would have done so was right here with her, and she was left with the lingering taste of his cum in her mouth.


Two days of clouds and rain followed, days on which Karen was nowhere to be seen. Don was beginning to think she wouldn't be coming back, and it was a pity that he hadn't gotten more out of their time together. He had nothing to complain about, after all what started with him peeking in on her changing and jerking himself off solo had quickly developed into one of the most intense blow jobs he'd ever received. Don would have enjoyed more, of course, but he figured that if Karen never came back he'd still have quite a fond memory. Besides, the sight of the pregnant blonde beauty sucking his cock so wantonly would be etched into his memory forever, something to dredge up whenever the urge presented itself. The summer season was still young, and Don knew that with his job, more opportunities would present themselves. Who knows, even hotter encounters could arise.


Those thoughts and more were occupying his mind when the third day dawned cold and grey. Don was making his morning rounds, surrendering to the feeling that he'd never see Karen again, and he was wondering if he'd recognize he after she'd had her baby. Of course he would, he thought with a smile, and then as if she'd been conjured up by his longing thoughts, who should appear on the beach but Karen! She was wearing a black halter top bikini this time, with a rather modest skirted bottom. It wasn't as nice a set as her tankini, even though it showed more skin. Her other suit partially concealed her bulging belly, not so with this one but the skimpy top accentuated her breasts a lot better. Besides, it had become obvious to Karen that Don was not deterred by her condition, in fact it was possible that her being so far along turned him on even more. No beach bag was evident as she strode purposefully towards a waiting Don. A smile formed on both of their faces as they greeted each other and Karen took Don by the hand. With a soothing gentleness in her voice, she explained to him that she'd be returning home that afternoon, but there'd always be a chance she'd come out to visit her parents at their seaside home again. The news crushed Don, but he'd been expecting it to come in one way or another for the past few days. Just when it seemed that the memory of the blow job was all Karen would leave him with, she took his hand and led him towards what had become their changing stall. He followed eagerly, and started to let his free hand wander across her body as they walked. Don started with the middle of her back, then moved his hand further down as he encountered no resistance. He gripped a firm buttock as he dared explore even more, and just as his hand creeped under the skirt, Don realized that Karen wasn't wearing a bikini bottom under the cover up. Karen's mischievous smile returned as she felt his hand on her ass, and they entered the stall and closed the door.


Immediately they were on the bench, bodies intertwined as they quickly stripped their clothing away. Karen's halter top was quickly discarded as Don found his way to her milk laden breasts once again. He suckled on her hungrily, drinking down her sweet mother's milk as she played with his hardening cock. They didn't bother to take Karen's skirt off, rather it was just pushed up and out of the way by Karen herself as she guided the tip of Don's cock towards her. His near finger fucking of her had gotten her so horny and wet the night before as she remembered how good it felt, and her own fingers were no substitute. Karen's pussy was wet from all her anticipation as she had driven down to the beach, and in his eagerness Don forced his cock inside her as soon as he felt her velvety smoothness caressing his cock. Her eyes widened as she felt him penetrating her, never in her wildest fantasies did Karen think Don would be so forceful, and she loved it! His thrusts were powerful and hard as they rammed into her wet little hole. His cock filled her up nicely as her juicy wet cunt drew him deeper and deeper inside. Karen's body shuddered under the impact of Don's cock fucking her as hard as he could. He'd longed for this moment, and now he was enjoying it to the fullest, slamming his cock into her pussy again and again. There was no containing the screams of passion she was letting out, and her pleasure was only heightened by the feeling of Don hungrily sucking the milk out of her tits while he fucked her. He was squeezing her other breast as well, spraying them both with her milk as he fingered her nipples. Relentlessly, Don fucked Karen's hot cunt, reaming out the hot fuck hole that she willingly gave him. It had been some time since Karen had fucked any man but her husband, and the stranger's cock fucking her drove her absolutely wild. She screamed and screamed as she came, over and over again before tightening her cunt muscles to finish Don off one last time.


Through it all Don savored the feeling of her hot pregnant pussy gripping his lust driven cock. He guessed that she'd never feel quite this tight again, not that it mattered to him as he pounded his cock into Karen repeatedly. Part of what drove him on was the memory of her hot mouth sucking his cock but the rest was all in that well fucked pussy she gave him. He knew that Karen giving herself up like this was so wonderfully naughty, and he paid her back with the fucking of a lifetime. He drove his cock in and out of her pussy, just as he had imagined, only this time it was no fantasy. With a gasp and a shout, he finally let himself go, spurting his hot cum into Karen's nasty little pussy. Don felt himself pressing deep and hard into Karen as he came, using short, quick thrusts to propel his cum into her pussy. His shoulders pushed her legs back as far as she could get them, giving Don even more room to ram his cock in deep. The sound of their moans mingled with their gasps for air as Don's cock filled Karen's pussy to overflowing. Eventually, he pulled his cock out of her soaked cunt, leaving a sticky trail of his cum dripping from her swollen pussy lips. His creamy cum glistened on her red wet lips, leaving no doubt as to the intensity of their fucking. For a moment, Don and Karen paused, luxuriating in the sheer ecstasy of the moment, each having succumbed to their darkest desires.


Even though Don would have enjoyed another session with Karen, they both understood that she had to get going. That didn't stop Don from watching as she got herself dressed, which wasn't that easy considering the relatively cramped quarters. Once she was done, Don gallantly escorted Karen to her car in the parking lot. There they parted ways, unsure if the opportunity would ever arise again, but certain they'd give in just as easily again. Karen drove off, with a pussy full of Don's cum that she'd be sure to dip a finger in to just to get a final taste on the long ride home. Don watched her leave, and turned back to his work, enjoying the taste of the last remnants of Karen's milk that she had squirted into his mouth. He was truly grateful that she'd been an adventurous one, and he could only hope his summer would be filled with days like these.

12