Late

Story Info
Essy is tired of waiting up for her husband.
1.1k words
4.14
37.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers

Lee is late again. Fifth night in a row. She is tired of this shit.

She told him the last time that she was tired of waiting up for him. Tired of finally going to bed alone waiting for him to slip in hours later.

Lee promised he wouldn't be late tonight and yet it's past 11pm and he's nowhere to be seen. So Essy is taking things into her own hands. She's going to show her husband what he's been missing these past few nights. She slips out of their home in her night grown and a warm coat then slips on her black heels as an afterthought.

His building is dark and security isn't very tight so she slides in unnoticed and makes her way to the elevator. On the 8th floor she heads to the only office with a light on. The door is wide open and she can see Lee talking on the phone with his fists clenched and an aggravated look on his face.

He doesn't notice her in the doorway, too occupied with his heated conversation. Not to be ignored she stomps into his office closing the door behind her. Watching him almost fall out his chair leaves a pretty little smirk on her face.

"Johnson we'll have to continue this tomorrow. Yes. I'll talk to you then." Lee drops the phone and stares at his wife. "I was on my way home, I swear."

"We should be in bed by now. I should be wrapped around your waist at this hour." She drapes her coat on the chair. Lee's eyes trail up her long brown legs to her short black night gown. The silk and lace one, it's his favorite.

"Still could happen you know, I could lay you down right here on my desk." Lee stands hoping to touch his wife's soft skin. Essy backs away from him and bites her lip. "What?"

"You left me alone," she wanted to make her husband pay.

"I'm sorry baby. Let me make it up to you," his fingertips stroke up her arm.

"Uh uh, don't touch." She watches his bewildered look and can't help but giggle. He deserves this. She pushes him back into his chair and plants herself on his desk in from of him. Contact with the cold wood makes her shiver. She spreads her legs wide and her gown gathers at her waist, Lee is practically salivating.

His hands again attempt to touch before she swats them away. Smiling she shifts her weight to slide her panties off and into Lee's lap.

"Don't touch those either baby," he stares at the lacy panties that landed right on his hardness. He looks like he wants to pounce.

Essy easily strips out of the gown tossing it to the side and watches him clench his fists. He's never been good with self-control but he seems to been holding it together quite well today. She's on full display now. If someone walked past this office it would be quite a sight. Essy, completely bare on this desk with her legs spread. Lee, gripping his leather chair, mouth agape and panties sitting atop his hard on. It's a sight she'd pay to see.

She wants Lee to never work late again. So two fingers travel from her mouth to her pussy and she makes pornographic moans as rubs herself. She knows what her husband likes and she can put on a damn good show. She pinches her nipples and rakes her nails down her stomach and listens to her man groan. Essy pushes her two fingers inside and mews just like he likes.

She thinks he'll pass out before she's finished.

Essy loves the look of desire on her husband's face. Whenever he gave her that look at home nothing could stop them. They've been late for many events because of that look. His eyes are a hooded darkness that would scare anyone else but Essy loves it.

"Fuck baby, this could have been you," she whispers, fucking her fingers harder and throwing her head back. She didn't realize this would feel even better with an audience, it's making her wetter than she's ever been.

"Oh it will be," he unzips his slacks and pulls his cock out. She lets him stroke once or twice before carefully stopping him with her high heels. There's just something seductive about a man in a suit touching himself.

"You don't deserve that baby. You keep your hands on that chair and watch me." His hips are moving, thrusting at air searching for relief of any kind. She can tell he wants to yell. He wants to pull her to him and fuck her hard for tormenting him. But none of that is happening. Lee's been neglecting her and she is going to show him how she takes care of herself when he's not around. She wants him to regret not being a part of the fun for so many nights.

Her fingers slide out and she puts them to his lips so he can taste what he's missing. Lee greedily sucks and nips at them trying his best to show Essy his mouth can be more productive in other places. She yanks away before she shows any weakness.

The fingers he dined on slide to her clit, rubbing just right and Essy's hips buck off the desk. Lee is growling as she calls out his name.

She shudders as her orgasm hits. Her head hangs off the desk and she's completely drained. She can feel Lee's eyes ravishing her body. The sheen of sweat coating her skin, her open thighs, and the rise and fall of her breasts as she tries to recover. She hopes he never forgets the sight of her laid out on his desk. She hopes he has to leave this office to actually get work done.

Essy laughs just thinking about it.

She picks up her panties, making sure her fingers brush his cock. When it jumps and he groans loudly she almost feels bad for all of this. She almost throws her leg over to ride him and give him relief. But she remembers the first few times she had to work so hard to get herself off without him. He needs to suffer a bit.

She redresses silently and seductively. Lee's eyes never leave her body and his hands never leave the chair. She gives him credit for being so obedient.

His hands still grip the chair and his cock is out standing at attention. The look on his face is priceless, he can't believe his wife would leave him like this.

"No more late nights. I promise, baby." She knows he's telling the truth this time.

2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers