Late Afternoon Flight

Story Info
No virgin flight.
1.8k words
3.86
31.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous about flying now a days and wasn't eager to take a flight this afternoon but I was going to visit my niece and nephew which I hadn't seen in months. I was late getting on the plane and was shocked at how packed it was in the front. My seat was in the tail section, so I walked back passed the curtain and saw the back fairly unoccupied. I already had butterflies in my stomach and I walked to were my seat was. As I walked to my seat I noticed some attractive women setting ahead of me. Then I looked up and saw sitting on either side of my seat an attractive looking woman. I put my carry on overhead and made a point of looking down at the two as I did it. One of the women was simple looking with brunette hair that went down to her shoulders, hazel eyes, glasses, light skin; she was around 5' 6" tall and around 130 pounds. She was wearing a brown sweater over a yellow top and had a long dress bottom. Her breasts were probably small C's and were a nice horseshoe shape, she was probably in her late twenties. The other woman was a little younger looking maybe mid twenties and dirty blonde hair. She had perky b cups and I could see her little nipples sticking out from her v-necked dress. Her hair went down to mid-back, she was tan with green eyes. She was probably 5' 8" and 120 pounds. Hi, I'm John am I sitting between you two. I said as I sat down.

Hi, I'm Ashley and this is my friend and co-worker Lauren. Said the Brunette in a nice happy way.

Nice to meet both of you. I said as I look at both of them thinking its my lucky day. We chatted a little bit before the plane left the terminal.

Ashley and Lauren were going to a new teachers seminar with some of the other teacher's from the state, which were seated ahead of us. They were both grade school teachers and they loved kids. I mentioned that I was going to visit my niece and nephew and showed them their pictures. They were more babies still and toddler so the girls made the common Ahh and oh they're so cute. I mention their favorite things to do and say. Which just made the ladies more open and talkative with me. I mentioned that I was nervous about flying, when the plane started to move towards the runway. Ashley softly patted me on my hand. Which totally aroused me because she let her hand stay on my for what I thought was a little long of a time.

Then I started to breath a little fast as the plane started to take off. I got chills from the anxiety and asked for a blanket. I got one that could easily covered two of me. Lauren asked if she could share the blanket and at that point I didn't care because of my little panic attack.

Lauren put some of the blanket over her and said your doing fine. We will be up in the air real soon and it will be less bumpy and she placed her right hand on my knee from under the blanket.

This made my cock started to wiggle a bit. I was wearing jeans and hoped Lauren wouldn't feel the pants move when my cock started to grow. So how long have you to been teaching? A year or two. I said. They both giggled and smiled.

Oh you're so sweet but I have been teaching for about four years now and young Lauren here has only been teaching for two and a half years. Ashley said.

Good thing you two aren't teaching high school, because the boys wouldn't be learning anything. As I said it I didn't believe I had just did it. I thought they would certainly be offended and I would have to move, but they both laughed. Lauren still had her hand on my leg and slowly rubbed it up and then down my thigh a little. I was going to say something and then I thought this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and just smiled at Lauren.

Lauren asked if I was feeling better as she rubbed my lower thigh.

I said that I was still a little nervous but I was sure that talking the them was making me feel better and that I was happy they where there today.

That's such a nice thing to say, said Ashley as she put her left hand under my blanket and on my right knee.

I looked up and said thank you to god in my head. I leaned back my head and closed my eyes. Then I felt Laurens hand come up my thigh a bit and I flinch a little. It withdrew quickly and I opened my eyes. I figured I'd go for it since I had nothing to loose and both the arm rests between the girls and I were up. I placed my left hand on Lauren's hand and put it back on my thigh as I looked at her. She smiled a soft sexy smile and gently squeezed my thigh. I could feel my cock growing in my pants.

Lauren said quietly is that helping. I nodded. I leaned back my chair and I saw Lauren wink briefly at Ashley, which at the time, I thought it was odd.

Ashley withdrew her hand and started to read a book. Lauren leaned back in her chair as well and continued to stroke my thigh as her wrist started to lightly graze the tip of my bulging cock.

I moved my left hand over to her thigh. I realized then that I hadn't seen what she was wearing as a bottom because it was a shorter dress bottom. I slowly brought up her dress and caressed her naked thigh. I could feel her breasts slightly bumping my arm as I caressed her thigh.

She was breathing more slowly now and her hand moved up and on my cock. I took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled as she grabbed my shaft between my pants.

"It was kind of funny but before I got on the plane I had jerked off in the restroom to relax, so I new nothing was going to happen for a while."

It was then that I felt another hand on my right thigh and it was undoing my belt and button. Lauren used her hand to pull down my zipper and release my cock from its prison. I could feel both their hands on my package now with their soft skin. Ashley was groping and pulling on my balls and Lauren was stroking my cock. It felt so good. I moved my left hand down and found that Lauren wasn't wearing any underwear. She had a small mound of trimmed pubic hair and I began to use my pointer finger to wiggle the tip of her clit. I heard Lauren give a soft moan. I could feel that Lauren's prize was already wet and she put her left hand on my left hand and guided it lower on her pussy. I felt my cock coming to nearly full size now and Ashley starting to stroke from my balls up to the lower shaft.

Lauren was polishing knob with my pre-cum and her and Ashley's hands would overlap at times. I could feel my left hand being controlled by Lauren hand and being engulfed by her pussy lips. Lauren's pussy lips were getting quiet swollen and very wet as she was about ready to come because I could feel her squeezing her legs against my hand as I pushed it in farther. I felt her holding hard on my cock and her holding her breath and slightly arching her back. I felt warm juices on my left hand as her legs relaxed around it.

It was then that the biggest surprise happened. I felt Ashley get out of her seat and on the floor. She lifted the blanket and I felt her tongue dance lightly on the tip of my cock. I nearly blew my load right there. I felt Lauren slowly using my hand again to masturbate herself and Ashley put her soft lips around my hard cock and began to bob slowly up and down my shaft as she gripped the bottom of it so I wouldn't blow my lode.

With my shines, I could feel Ashley's legs straddling them. I took off my shoes and began to rub the top of my foot against Ashley's panties. I felt her wet panties and I moved my big toe in between her pussy lips.

Ashley quickly pulled off her panties with her left hand and let me toe fuck her as she sucked like a vacuum on my shaft. I could feel Ashley's tongue massaging my huge vein on my cock and felt the cum building behind her hand in the vice grip she had.

I took my right hand and grabbed Ashley's hair and moved her head up and down faster and faster. I felt Ashley's puss leaking juices all over my foot as her soft moans came from her muffled mouth.

Lauren was near another orgasm as I was going to explode. Ashley let go of my cock and sucked hard on my cock and moved faster than ever before on it. I blew my load hard into her mouth as she continued to suck and swallow with no complaints.

It was the best orgasm I had ever had and had trouble staying quiet as Ashley continued to milk my cock for another minute or two. While I was trembling from pure pleasure, Lauren was coming again on my left hand.

I used my toe on Ashley pussy until I felt her start to breath rapidly. I could hear Ashley quitely saying "harder, harder". She started to grind her pussy onto my foot as Lauren and I watched her move. Ashley continued like this for another minute before she suddenly clinched my toe and foot with her thighs and her body shooked as she gave some soft whimpers. I felt warms juices gentle flow over my toes and down Ashleys thighs. Ashley casually got her purse and pulled out some napkins and wiped her legs off. Then Ashley wiped off my foot and handed some napkins to Lauren to clean herself off.

Lauren relaxed and put my hand back on my lap as she gently put my cock back into my pants and lightly gave it a quick tug. Lauren thanked me for a nice chat and said that her and Ashley lived together and would love it if I came of sometime to chat again. I nodded and Lauren smiled a devilish smile. I agreed and told her my number and address as she did to. To my delight they lived together and were bi-sexual.

I plan on seeing them when I get back.