Late Night

Story Info
It's all man and no tentacles the first round.
3.7k words
3.8
25k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datruka
datruka
1 Followers

He was a normal man. Normal, well... as normal as he could be. As a man, he was well-endowed. His member was thick and long - but not over-doing it. His member was the perfect size to please a woman.

And he had tentacles. Tentacles ranging from small to large; each with a sucker on the end of it and retractable teeth. He'd never used them on a woman; not one. He was too scared it would scare her off.

Until he met the one woman that didn't want to sleep with him. Him, in all his glory; the blackest of black locks that fell past his ears, and looked great when a woman would run her fingers through it. Piercing gray eyes that, used in the right way, would make any woman weak in the knees; whether she was a virgin or just a whore, they all looked his way.

Except for one woman. Well, she did once - that had been her mistake. He'd managed to sleep with her once, managed to hide his abomination from her. And it had been the best sex of his life. Now she refused to sleep with him again; she'd found out about the tentacles. She talked to him, sure; but it wasn't like before. She now treated him like he was worthless; bottom of the totem pole.

And it was the biggest turn-on he'd ever experienced. She was the bartender at his pub; she was forced to climb the flight of stairs at the back of the bar and enter his living quarters to give him the balance from the till. He would do it then, he decided.

"Red, pass me another tonic and lime." Ryan Steele called down to Isobel Smith - also known as Red, for her red hair and terrifying green eyes. He was quite positive he was the only man in town to have the balls to approach her, let alone seduce her. Hell, the fact that he was her boss wasn't much of a problem.

"Comin' right up, Boss." She called back, sliding his drink down the bar. He winked seductively, smirking in amusement as she rolled her eyes in disgust. "Get over yourself, Boss - you're not all that glorious."

"Easy, ladies." He murmured, tightening his arms around the brunette and blonde that adorned his arms. He watched Red's frown deepen as he forced the blonde's mouth down against his own. She succombed drunkenly, pushing herself against him wantonly.

"Take me home with you, Ry." She whispered as he pulled away and leaned back.

"Sorry, ladies, but I'm a one-woman man. I don't do threesomes and I just couldn't choose between you two." He feigned sadness, and to his sheer luck, both girls were drunk enough to believe it. With a soft pout, the brunette attached her mouth to his.

"Aw, goodnight, Ryan. See you next time." She winked seductively and he nodded; for the life of him, he couldn't remember her name.

He watched as they walked out the door and soberly drummed his fingertips against the bar.

"Want another, Boss?" Red's voice drifted towards him and he looked up at her just in time to see her eying his mouth.

"Another what? Night of unbelievable sex with you? Sure." He smirked as she grimaced.

"Not on your life, Steele." She growled.

"Ah, but I only exist for you, love." He winked and stood. "No, I don't want another one. Bring up the balance at the end of the night."

"What?! I told you I couldn't close tonight!" She exclaimed, throwing the towel down. He consulted his watch and shrugged.

"Okay. Kick them out when you need to go and close up after. Bring me the balance when you do." He raised his eyebrows as if asking if that was okay and she nodded. "Good. See you, Red."

He figured it would be another hour. As soon as he was out of sight, he raced up to his apartment. He hurried around his apartment, tidying up what little mess there was. He was a tidy person, to begin with, but he was also a man, and men are usually messy.

He'd just fallen back on his bed after unloading the dishwasher when he heard her high-heeled footsteps on the stairs leading up to his apartment. Just thinking of who it was and what he'd soon be doing to her had him energized. He stood in the hallway, counting to ten in order to try not to seem too eager to get to the door. While standing there, he also made sure that his erection couldn't be seen through his dark jeans.

When a thought struck him, he ran back into his bedroom and flung his shirt into the hamper. He sniffed himself the best he could and, satisfied that he didn't stink but he also smelled vaguely of his cologne, he kicked off his shoes and socks. When they were together, her favorite outfit to see him in was jeans - and nothing else. He felt comfortable wearing it, too. The doorbell rang just as he picked up his glass of water.

"It's open." He called, satisfied when the door creaked open a few moments later. He leaned into the hallway, looking at her. She looked even hotter than he'd remembered. Tight jeans that clung to her like leather, a strapless silk top that left her belly button exposed and enhanced her small breasts. He winked and smiled. "Come on in, good lookin'." He said, and went forward into the kitchen. He glanced at her through the window in the island and punched the air when he saw her walking towards the kitchen. By now, she knew about his tentacles; he didn't try to hide them from her.

"Beer?" He asked, holding it up as he closed the fridge with one of the muscly tentacles. She wasn't acting uncomfortable; he had always had a feeling that it wasn't his tentacles that caused her to break it off. She nodded and he walked towards her, but she skirted away as he came closer. He stopped, his expression unreadable, before holding out the sweating beer. She took it and popped the top against the counter.

"How you been?" He asked, folding his arms. He smiled at the surprised look on his face. "Come on, Red; being an ass is nothing but an act. Women seem to like it."

"Yeah, well, you're an ass. I don't mingle with asses anymore." She disguised a flinch as anger flashed in his eyes.

"If I remember right, you used to be one of those women." He said quietly. She fixed him with a hard stare until she lifted the beer and took a hefty drink. He watched her eyes close and she tilted the bottle back, guzzling the beer entirely. While she gulped, he moved over in front of her.

Her slender fingers tilted the bottle down again and she pulled the neck away as she opened her eyes. She gasped, finding him suddenly closer than he'd been in months. His grey eyes had darkened enough to rival the storm clouds that had been brewing all day. He wasn't touching her at all but she could feel his body heat; she could smell his cologne, the same cologne that used to make her clothes reek with reminders of him.

She set her hands against his chest and pushed, but before she'd pushed very far his arms circled her waist and pulled her flush against him. He dipped his head, his mouth searing kisses against her neck. Her hands moved to grip his strong biceps, nails digging in lightly as she emitted a low, gutteral groan. He bared his teeth, raking them over her skin. He felt goosebumps rise even before she shivered and an amused smile spread.

He felt her get lost for a moment as he confidently left a purple bruise on her neck, just in the bend that joined head and shoulder. He started to move up her neck, moving away from the sweet spot that turned her into a sex-kitten, and immediately felt her tense up. Her fingernails dug in further, no longer a lustful action. He growled softly and only when he felt her break the skin did he pull back.

As he did, he tightened his arms around her waist, her bare hips pressing against his as his jeans sagged a little. Her eyes flashed with something he couldn't discern and he backed her up against the counter, distracting her from this movement by occupying her mouth. When he had her pinned against the counter, he slid his hands down from her elbows and pried her fingers from his flesh.

It was easy that time. She wrapped her arms around his ribcage, pulling him closer. It was the only encouragement he needed. He pulled away briefly and his mouth returned to her neck.

"Back pocket, left cheek." He rasped, nibbling softly on her ear as her hand explored his ass. Her hands lingered a little too long and he growled, his hands slipping up under the tight material of her shirt for a few moments before sliding back down to her hips. She moaned as he moved back down, making him smirk. In due time, love. In due time. He thought.

Her gasp tore through her throat, surprising him as the feeling cascaded over his mouth. He glanced up to see her looking at something in her hand. He smiled against her neck, biting a little harsher than normal to get her attention.

"Ryan, I -" He pulled back suddenly, looking down at her fiercely.

"You what, Isobel?" He used her full name in a no-nonsense tone and watched her barely-visible Adam's apple bob when she swallowed.

"I need to go." She said, looking down. Her eyes were unseeing; this he knew, for she would never fidget with a condom like that. He groaned softly, his erection not visible but he could definitely feel it. He grabbed her wrist.

"Calm down," He grunted when she tried to pull away. Unballing her fingers, he pulled her hand down and pressed it to his crotch. "This is what you do to me, Red. Every time I see you. Every time you speak or smirk or rag on me." His voice was hoarse with lust as he looked down at her, hair falling into his eyes. She swallowed hard, unable to break the eye contact.

"I..."

"You're not leaving." He growled, pulling her flush against him again. She pulled her hand away and, whether she meant to or not, pressed her hips up against his. He groaned, closing his eyes briefly as she straightened up a little taller and closed her lips over his own Adam's apple. Her kisses drifted up to his ear and he smiled nervously; it was make or break.

"Make love to me, Ryan." She whispered softly. He pulled back and took her face in his hands, looking down at her seriously.

"Are you sure, Iz?" He murmured, kissing her softly, lovingly. He felt her smile against his mouth.

"You just made up my mind." She looked up at him, so vulnerable and sexy even a gay man wouldn't think twice about fulfilling her request.

"Good. Because I don't think I could've stopped anyway." He growled, and his mouth closed over hers. He placed his hands around her waist, fingertips trailing around to undo her jeans. The moment they loosened she shimmied out of them, kicking them off to reveal the sexiest pair of panties he'd ever seen. He decided to save them for later, however. He pushed them aside to feel how incredibly wet she already was, but forgot to tease her about it. This was about clearing his head; he could take it slow later. He dipped a finger in to the first knuckle and retracted it, earning a frustrated groan from her.

"Shush, love." He lifted his finger, pressing it to her lips and slowly lettng it trail down, pulling down her full bottom lip in the process. Her tongue slipped out, licking his finger and tasting herself. He grunted and closed his mouth hungrily over hers, feeling as though he might burst through the waist of his pants if she didn't give him some relief. As if reading his mind, her hands zoomed for his button and zipper. His pants hit the floor and he stepped out of them, kissing her and stepping up against her as he lifted her onto the cool counter. She gasped at the coolness of it but he disregarded the action. He took advantage of her gasping mouth and kissed her slowly, deeply, his tongue sliding between her lips and commanding her mouth with its presence.

Just when he thought she was completely lost in her desires, her hands slipped through the slit in the front of his boxers and wrapped around his semi-hardened cock. He gasped, immediately becoming fully erect in her hand. His cock twitched, begging for release; the action brought laughter bubbling out of her mouth. Seeking revenge, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hands away from him before pulling himself through the fabric.

He moved in, the head of his member pressing against the soaked pink cloth. She tilted her head back, setting her hands on the counter and nodding wordlessly.

"Iz." He said harshly, bringing her head up with surprise. "There's a reason I had you get the condom out." He said, narrowing his eyes. It was an act, though; he'd forgotten all about the condom. Breathing hard, he raked a hand through his hair while she fumbled with the packet. This was when he realised she was shivering. He gathered her into his arms, ignoring the heat that washed over his curved erection.

"Bed?" She whispered breathlessly and he smiled.

"You read my mind." He swallowed when she wrapped her arms and legs around him; he could feel every aroused part of her body pressed tightly against him. The hard, peaked nipples; the heat that seemed hotter than boiling water but felt so much better. Leaving their pants behind, he secured her against him and walked, slowly, back towards his bed; and all to demonstrate just how strong he was, how he could protect her. Her mouth dropped to his neck, distracting him and only making him want to turn against the wall and fuck her until she couldn't walk.

But he didn't. Partly because he knew she'd kill him if he didn't use a condom, and partly because he wanted to make love to her, like she'd asked; the fucking her brains out could come later, when he'd gotten revenge on her for leaving him.

He felt like he'd walked for miles until he finally dropped her, unceremoniously, onto the bed. She displayed the ready-to-be-used condom and he waited for her to roll it on. Her fingertips lingered too long at the base and he closed his eyes, knowing what was coming next. He lifted his hands and grabbed onto the top of his four-poster queen-sized bed, feeling her warm breath washing over his member before her lips closed around his head.

He let out a low, gutteral groan and bent his knees slightly. Her hot mouth felt so good and so did the back of her throat as she instantly took as much of his length into her mouth. She made swallowing motions and he squeezed his eyes tighter, almost losing his mind when her hand worked what part of his shaft her mouth wasn't able to reach.

"Iz..." He growled, and she took the sign well. She pulled back and moved back onto the bed, laying back against his pillows and smiling seductively at him. He crawled up the bed, settling his weight against her body.

"I'm going to make love to you right this time, Izzy." He said, his eyes holding love and lust in them. She nodded, biting her lip.

"Give it to me, big man." she whispered, wrapping her legs around him and drawing him closer. He untangled her legs from him and pushed aside her panties, leaving them on, before setting his member against her head. He groaned and put his hands on the bed, leaning over her and looking into her eyes. He waited... and waited, watching her eyes grow impatient. "Fuck me, you assho-" Her sentence was punctuated and ended with a loud groan as her body arched up; he'd buried himself inside her as far as he could reach. He watched her hands caress up her body, swirling around her erect nippled through the silky fabric of her top. He leaned down, pushing her hands aside, and dragged the fabric down enough to expose her breasts.

He eyed them hungrily, licking one nipple teasingly.

"Fuck you, Ryan!" She cried, arching further as she tried to press her breast into his mouth. His fingertips worked over the other nipple as he pulled her entire breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling around and around the areola. When he was certain she was about to burst from both his work on her breasts and the face that he hadn't moved inside her, he flicked his tongue roughly over her nipple while pinching the other.

She whimpered softly and it only encouraged him.

"God, Ryan, yes." She whispered. He pulled back, looking down into her eyes. Her lids flew open, revealing those dark green orbs he'd fallen in love with.

"Yes, what?" He growled, gyrating his hips slowly in a clockwise motion.

"Please..." She whispered, attempting to move her hips against his. He set his hands on them and held them down, glaring down into her eyes.

"Tell me what you want, Smith!" He half-yelled. She narrowed her eyes, but couldn't keep it up for long.

"Please, Ryan - fuck me! Fuck me hard and long because I need you to!" She burst out, her cheeks tinting red with embarassment.

"Oh? Is that all?" He said, earning himself a glare.

"No. It's not." She dragged his face down to hers, kissing him deeply and making him want to pull out only to thrust back into her again. He had more self control, however, and didn't. "Fuck me, Ryan Steele; fuck me and don't stop." She whispered, placing her mouth next to his ear.

"Will do." He grunted, giving them what they both wanted as he pulled out. He kept his hands on her hips and held her still, pressing into her hard and fast with a deep groan while pulling her roughly up to meet him. He trailed his hands up, setting them on the bed so he could give her a few hard strokes. When he saw the glazed look in her eyes, he slowed down. He didn't want her coming too soon. Her legs wrapped around his waist, encouraging him as he lowered his mouth to her other breast. He felt her heart beating through it as he sucked on only the nipple, nibbling ever so gently. He felt her shudder beneath him and grinned around the piece of her in his mouth.

He trailed kisses up her body, lingering on the lovebite he'd delivered, before he pressed his mouth to hers. Her fingers slid up into his hair, massaging his scalp as she arched her body up against his. He felt her nipples, wet with his own saliva, pressing against his skin; the feeling was magical.

Her hands slid down his back as he increased the passion in his strokes. They became harder, faster, driving deeper with every stroke. It wasn't long before he had her gasping softly for each stroke. He felt her fingernails digging in, deep, and this time he didn't mind. He knew he'd have marks in the morning but it didn't matter. All that mattered was the fact that she was here, now, and he was going to blow her mind.

His mouth engulfed her breast again, alternating between the two every few strokes. He could feel the pressure building and her walls started to tighten around him, making it almost unbearable and impossible to hold back any longer.

"Iz?" He panted softly, his body lined with a fine sheen of sweat. Her skin was salty to the taste; he loved it.

"Yeah?" She gasped, arching suddenly against him.

"I'm gonna come." He groaned, balling his fists into the sheets to hold back.

"Me - too." Her words were punctuated by a hiccough-like gasp. A white light flashed behind his eyes, blurring his vision momentarily, and then the pressure was released. The condom stopped his juices from spreading deep inside her, but he could feel hers leaking out around him.

His weight settled tiredly down on top of hers; contrary to what he'd led her to believe, he hadn't slept with anyone since he walked out on him. As his member softened, he pulled out from her and rolled beside her. He lay there, chest heaving, staring at the ceiling while she did the same. His arm snaked around her waist and pulled her against him, his head turning to press kisses against her neck and shoulder.

"You're staying the night." He murmured against her skin, now cooling after their 'activities'. She nodded and he could tell she was already starting to drift off. "Wait." He whispered, and stood up. He pulled the condom off his member and tucked himself back into his boxers before grabbing a shirt from the clean stack in his drawer. He handed it to her and she sat up, pulling off the silk top and pulling on his. He handed her a pair of boxers, too, and she pulled them on over her underwear. He smiled as he laid back down beside her, pulling the blankets up to his waist before pulling her against him again.

datruka
datruka
1 Followers
12