Late Night

Story Info
Confident girl gets more than bargained for.
993 words
3.18
26.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sitalia
Sitalia
2 Followers

I'm a very pretty woman-strawberry blonde hair, 5'4" and 150lbs. I have size 44DD tits and love to be rode hard. This is what any guy I've ever been with would tell you, but that's beside the point. I usually walk home alone from work because I only live a few blocks away. My boyfriend wishes otherwise, but nothing's going to happen or at least that's what I thought up until a week ago. Below is my story......

It was dark as I walked home Saturday night. I only lived a few blocks away from work and I didn't want to wait for a ride. It was a warm spring night so I had my work shirt unbuttoned half way down. My tits were spilling out, but it was too dark for anyone to actual see.. Or so I thought. I heard a noise from behind me so I turned around to see if someone was there. I didn't see anyone so I kept walking. All of a sudden I heard loud footsteps behind me and suddenly felt an arm go around my throat.

"Don't scream honey and you won't get hurt" said a deep throaty voice.

I was sure the man was much larger than me simply because his arms were so muscular and it sounded like his voice was coming from above my head. I tried to squirm my way out but he used his other hand to grab me between my legs and lift me by my crotch. This confirmed that he was very strong. The more I struggled the more my clit rubbed against my panties and his hand. I couldn't help but struggle, I wasn't one to be taken that easily. I could feel my orgasm building and the struggling became stronger as I pushed myself to my orgasm instead of trying to escape.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as my body betrayed me and sent me in to the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I could hear the man laughing as he turned me to face him with his hand still pressed against my clit.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you baby?" he asked.

"No, you sick fuck!" I spat out of my trembling lips as my body was still trying to recover.

His only response was a deep chuckle as he set me back on the ground with his hand still tight on my crotch. His other hand came up quick and ripped the remaining buttons off of my shirt. I saw him put the same hand to his pocket and lift something shiny and metallic from his right pocket. My eyes bulged as I noticed it was a knife which he used to cut the connecting fabric between my breasts so that there was nothing concealing them from his hand.

I wanted to run or scream, but as I looked down to see what he had done my eyes drifted down to the bulge in his pants. It was huge. I could only imagine what it would look like released from its confines and suddenly I wanted to see it. He noticed me looking and a wide grin spread across his face as he dropped the knife on the ground to use his hand to unbutton his pants.

As he slid his clothes down around his ankles I saw how big his dick was. There was no way I could take that all in! I became very scared as he turned me around and bent me over at my waist. Suddenly I knew what he was planning and I was scared to death. He started sliding his fingers up and down my slit making sure I was wet enough before he jammed his dick in to my pussy with so much force I thought he would rip me in two. The pain was unbearable and I thought I would pass out as he pounded in to my pussy over and over. I screamed for him to stop over and over, but my pleas fell on a cold heart. As the pounding went on the pain faded in to a subtle pleasure. I could feel it building in the pit of my stomach and it slowly started to spread outward to the rest of my body. I was going to cum in this humiliating position and I WANTED to.

"Oh my God. Please keep fucking me. Please." I screamed.

Suddenly he stopped and spun me around.

"Clean your filthy juices off of me you little slut!" he said as he pushed me down to my knees and forced his thick dick in my mouth.

I could taste my own juices on him as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his dick so far in my mouth that the head hit the back of my throat. I began to gag, but that only seemed to turn him on more as I heard him start to moan. He began thrusting harder and faster. I knew he was getting close so I brought my hand up to the shaft of his dick and started pumping him as fast as I could. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his hot cum all over my face and tits.

"Did you like that you little whore?" he said as a wide grin spread across his face.

"Yes! Yes I did. Please fuck me. Please." I begged.

I couldn't wait to be fucked by this massive, dominant man, but he had other plans.

"Meet me here tomorrow night at the same time. Don't tell anyone. If you do you'll never see me or my dick again." He said as he pulled up his pants and began to walk back down the street.

I knew I would meet him here tomorrow and any other night that he wanted. I was now and forever his little slut, but how far would I let this go??

To be continued...

Sitalia
Sitalia
2 Followers