Late Night at the Office

Story Info
Sexy black employee seduces white boss.
1.3k words
3.91
75.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers

At first I did not think working in a book store would be quite so interesting. I love reading, and was excited when I got a position in the store, and then I met my boss, and I nearly gasped in pleasure when I saw him. He was tall, with a strong built, very sexy black hair and beautiful brown eyes. "Good morning Cassie, my name is Carlos Carvalho, I am very excited to have you on our team," he said with a sexy Portuguese accent. When his eyes lingered on mines an extra couple of seconds, I knew he thought I was hot. With my tall slim body with curves in all the right places, smooth dark skin and perky tits I attracted a lot of male attention. However I think my sexy round ass was one of my best features and judging by the way I got him staring at it, he seemed to think so too!

I immensely enjoyed teasing him, knowing that he was powerless to my advances. Occasionally I would bend over slowly to give him a nice view of my round black ass as I picked up a book that I 'accidently' dropped; when I knew he was behind me and was enjoying the view.

The days went by at work and the sexual tension between us grew stronger and stronger. I longed for Carlos to take me on top of his desk one day at work. We would talk during work, and I would notice him looking intently at my full lips, probably imaging how good they would feel around his thick white cock. The thought of fucking my boss was naughty and illicit I would start to get wet just imaging Carlos taking me roughly on his desk. I finally decided that today was the day I would finally have Carlos inside of me.

As everyone left for the day, I told my boss there was something I needed to talk to him about. "Sure, let's go in my office," he replied. As we entered his office I locked the door behind us. Click. He looked at me expectantly. "Why did you lock the door?" he asked.

"I don't want us to be disturbed when I go down on you," I answered. With that he quickly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he ferociously kissed my lips, before slowly and gently kissing my neck and then shoulders. His kisses felt so good, so manly yet delicate. He was still kissing me as he unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my red see-through bra, my dark nipples clearly visible through them. He reached down and flicked my nipples through my bra, making them instantly erect.

"You have such amazing tits. So nice and perky, a lovely handful and such dark nipples which I long to suck on." Judging from the increasing bulge in his pants, I could tell that he really liked my breast. I slowly undid my bra for him, seductively taking off one strap, then the other, before finally releasing my plump breasts.

I told Carlos to sit down on his chair, and I straddled him, wrapping my thick thighs around his strong legs. My breasts were perfectly positioned in front of his face, and Carlos wasted no time cupping my tits and then slowly using his tongue to draw circles around my right nipple, then left. I moaned in pleasure as his tantalizing tongue worked its magic on my tits. I leaned my head back; and arched my back, giving him better access to my dark tits. He bit down on my nipple causing a painful yet wonderful sensation. I felt my pussy moisten as I was getting more and more turned on.

"I need you inside of me," I whispered in his ear.

"Yes, baby," he replied. We stood up and I unbuckled his belt, slowly lowered his zipper and got on my knees before taking off his pants. I could see the thick outline of his cock against his boxers, straining to break free. I happily released his dick from its constrain and watched it pop free right in front of my mouth. I ran my tongue lightly down the length of his 7 inch cock, and then back up again before finally taking his cock head in my mouth. I heard his gasp of pleasure as he grabbed my hair and ran his fingers through it, really getting into the moment. As I lowered my mouth unto his cock, I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock, I could feel his dick twitch in my mouth and I knew he was enjoying my blowjob! I started to deep-throat him, taking the entire 7 inch length of his dick in my mouth, moaning as I did so.

He started face fucking me, grabbing the back of my head and pushing it onto his dick as I continued to blow him. "Oh baby I'm about to cum!" He exclaimed as I felt his body tense and he buried his cock deep in my mouth shooting his thick white load down my throat, I caught ever bit of it in my mouth.

"Wow! You were amazing!" He said, as I licked my lips and smiled up at him.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," I replied as I started to finish undressing. He was watching me intently as I slipped off my skirt revealing my long legs and thigh-high stockings with suspenders and my black high heels. I could see his cock getting hard again as I finally took off my panties, revealing my nice shaved wet pussy. The sight of my pussy sent him wild! He walked over to me, bent me over his desk and spread my legs. He gave my round ass as smack before he slipped his finger in my wet snatch. My pussy juices was dripping all over his fingers, I was so turned on, I begged him to put two fingers in and he did, hitting my g-spot over and over. I couldn't take it anymore and I begged Carlos to fuck me. He placed his cock head at the entrance of my wet pussy, teasing me mercilessly.

"Please fuck me," I begged. He smacked my ass hard and told me he was in charge, and would do what he wants when he wants! I moaned when I heard that, I loved being dominated.

He grabbed my tits and leant over to whisper in my ear, "I hope your cunt is ready for this big cock."

I braced myself as he entered my dripping wet pussy, sliding his cock in and out slowly at first, before picking up speed. He pulled my hair as he started really pounding my wet snatch, I could feel the orgasm build up in me, I was so fucking turned on. I reached down to play with my clit as he continued to fucking me, pulling my hair back and whispering in my ear what a naughty girl I was. I did feel so naughty then, legs spread whilst my boss fucked me from behind. The sensation was driving me wild as I continued to use my fingers to get myself off.

"Oh My Gosh, I'm going to cum!" I shouted as I felt my body release wave after wave of pleasure. After my intense orgasm he took his cock out of my pussy and I could see me creamy pussy juice coating his entire cock. He looked at me and told me to lick it off. I got on my knees and licked my creamy juices off his cock.

When I was done I got up and started to get dress, when I turned around I noticed he had his phone in his hand. "Who are you calling?" I inquired.

"You are such a good fuck, I couldn't keep you to myself." He told me.

"My friend Paul will be here in 10 minutes and we are going to stretch that nice tight pussy out." I felt my snatch getting wet again when he told me that. I couldn't wait until round 2!

Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers