Late Night at the Office

Story Info
Coworkers try to get the best of each other.
2.1k words
4.05
51.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never liked John. He was one of those insanely good-looking guys, who you can tell got further on his charm than any actual skills. When I had just started at the company he would flirt with me, but I had him pegged as a player from a mile away. When I rebuffed his advances, he was incredulous, and acted like a spoiled child. As I moved up quickly through the company, his arrogance became worse and worse. I wasn't sure if he felt threatened by me or what, but by the time I was making the same pay as him, he couldn't let a single opportunity to belittle me go by. It was difficult, but during most of our encounters, I tried to be cordial and professional.

One night, we were working late on an account together. It was a huge, important client, and we had to put in extra hours. We were in his office at about 10 PM, tired and extra cranky. Things were going slowly because of his inability to cooperate. I was beginning to lose it. When I came up with a time-saving solution he declined... he had to be the one that was right. He came up with some crap about being thorough, when we both knew this wasn't about thoroughness at all. I finally broke down. I couldn't remain detached and professional if he wasn't, either.

"This is it, John," I said. "We're losing a lot of time because you won't work with me on this. You know this is an important account and I can't believe you would sacrifice your own job performance to try and get the best of me."

"You can't handle it, huh?" he said cockily. Oh god, what an asshole.

"You know what?" I said. "Why don't you just go home? I can get this done faster without you."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Another chance to show off to the boss." We had both been standing in front of his computer, and he moved closer in as if to cut me off. I didn't back down. I stayed put.

"I just want to get this done right," I said. "I'll even tell him you were here with me," I would say anything to get him to leave.

"I don't want you messing this up, no way," he grabbed my arm and pushed me away. It was gentle, nothing out of control, but definitely out of the ordinary.

I was tired. "Don't you push me!" I said loudly. I wanted to push him back, but this wasn't the playground.

"Deal with it," he said. Argh! "I won't," I said. "I'll just tell our manager that I can't deal with your behavior. We'll see what he thinks!" I didn't mean that I was going to claim abuse or anything, just that we couldn't work together. I started to gather my things to go home.

But he took it as just that. "I can't believe you'd go crying to him over a little shove." When I started moving towards the door, he grabbed me.

"Stop acting crazy," he said.

"I'm not the one acting crazy. Let go of me." I tried to shake him off.

This just made him madder. "Come back here, come on, we'll work this out." He pulled me back behind the desk.

"Forget it!" I yelled. "Let me go," the more I struggled, the tighter his grip became. I kicked him in the shin.

"Fuck!" he yelled, letting go of me to grab at his leg. I started to run but he blocked me, grabbed me again, and slammed me against the wall. It wasn't very painful, it's not like I was far from the wall to begin with, but we both knew things were way out of control. I knew I had to get out of there ASAP and I could tell he just wanted to make sure I would stay quiet.

He pressed up against me, holding me to the wall. Our breathing had become labored in the struggle. "Now listen to me," he said. "Just... calm down, don't you dare say anything. To anyone. We're just... we're just tired is all, we both need to relax. Right?"

I took a deep breath. "Right," I said. "Let's calm down," but he wouldn't pull away. At this point I figured it was best if I saved my energy.

But he didn't pull away. He stood there, looking in my eyes, looking for some kind of submission. I could smell his cologne... I couldn't remember the name, but it was the same kind my first boyfriend used. This close, I could see his five o'clock shadow and if possible it made him look even sexier. I briefly thought back to when he first asked me out. I'd said no, because I knew he'd never be the kind of boyfriend I wanted, and besides, we were coworkers. But it felt good to have the attention of such an attractive man. As we stood there, my chest heaved against his. He looked down, either in shame, or just an attempt to look at my cleavage, but the latter was inevitable. I could feel his breath on my neck. I hoped he couldn't feel it between our shirts, but my nipples were beginning to get hard. I don't know if it was from fear or friction or what.

Suddenly I felt his erection, creeping up against my thigh. My heart skipped a beat, I was getting excited. But at the same time, I knew this was crazy. Without really thinking, using all my strength I pushed him off of me, and again ran for the door.

Again he caught me before I made it two steps, and pushed me face first onto the desk. His hands pinned my wrists down and he threw his body on top of mine. I thrashed about as hard as I could, almost throwing him off but never quite succeeding.

"I thought you were going to calm down!" he yelled.

"What about you? Let me go!" I responded.

"Not until you learn who's boss around here," he growled.

"You're not my boss," I said. "Get off me, you fucking sicko."

"You have to learn your lesson," he said. One cliché after another...

"What? That you need to hold a woman against her will to prove to yourself what a big man you are? That you can't just admit that maybe I'm better at this job than you are? That you're a narcissistic prick who can't control himself?" It occurred to me that I was further incurring his ire, but I couldn't stop myself. I wasn't sure why.

"Is that what you really think?" He pulled my hands together and managed to hold them above my head with just his left hand. He shifted his weight so that I couldn't struggle much anymore. With his free hand, he slipped it under the hem of my skirt and stroked my thigh. But only quickly before he grabbed it, hard. I drew my breath sharply, in pain. And a little bit of pleasure. I wasn't going to let him know this.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted again, hoping maybe a janitor was still in the building, that someone would hear us...

I could feel him start to unbuckle his belt. "I liked it when you called me 'big man," he grunted. After he pulled the belt from his pants, he nibbled on my earlobe. "Tell me more,"

"You're delusional!" I cried. "You're very small, John. If you keep doing this that's all you'll prove."

He used his belt to bind my hands together so he could have both hands free. "In a moment you'll know just how big I am," he responded.

"I hate you, get off me. What are you going to do? Rape me and then what? You know I'll just call the police. You're better off if you just let me go now."

"It's too late for that, darling," he said. He nibbled on my ear and my neck. I tried to move away, but he'd grabbed the hair at the back of my head. With a gentle tug I could only move where he wanted me to move. With his other hand he started pulling up my skirt. I could feel his cock pressing against my underwear, straining for its goal.

"HEY!" I yelled. Still hoping someone might hear. "HELP!"

He chuckled to himself. "I guess I have you now. And even if it's just for tonight, it'll be worth it."

I considered responding, "not when some guy is ramming your ass in jail," but I didn't want to give him any ideas.

It didn't help, though, that I was getting wet. The fear, the excitement, I don't know, I was just very turned on by all this. During the day the thought of being put in this position would make me wretch, but right now I was kind of enjoying it. That somehow I had driven this man to the edge and now he was going to let loose on me.

His fingers found their way into my cunt. He didn't remark on its wetness, he just started stroking me. I was amazed at how good it felt, right away. He really knew what he was doing. I was at a loss for words. It seemed there was no escaping him... I could keep screaming for help that probably wouldn't come. I could keep hurling insults at him, but he seemed to enjoy it. But at this point, I was enjoying it, too.

"You fucking jerk," I breathed heavily. "You think you're such a stud, huh?"

He slapped my thigh, hard. "You're about to find out."

"Oh yeah?" I wanted to egg him on. "You really think you can satisfy me? What makes you think you have what it takes?"

Maybe he thought he was punishing me when he raked his fingernails down my back, but he didn't know how much I enjoyed it. Or maybe he did.

"Mmm, baby, you feel so good. So warm on my fingers. You are going to feel really good when I'm fucking you," he growled. He was working my pussy hard now, I was close to cumming.

"Oh yeah? Well come on, then, you're all talk and no game. Show me what you've got."

He ripped off my underwear. I felt his dick at my entrance, he held it there a moment. We both drew in deep breaths and he jammed it in. I gasped loudly. "Ahhhhhh,," I said, mostly from enjoyment, a little bit from surprise. He groaned.

"Ahhh, you feel so damn good." He started sliding in and out, slowly. The tops of my thighs were hitting the desk.

"Untie my hands," I commanded, lifting them closer to him. He did without a word, then continued to stroke in and out.

It felt so fucking good. I told him so. I was finally able to brace myself against the desk, and meet his thrusts. It wasn't long before I came. The orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours, his balls slamming against my clit. At one point, he slipped completely out. I took the opportunity to sit on his desk, facing him. He wrapped his arms around me and re-entered. I raked my fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately. I gently bit the bottom of his lip and sucked on his neck. He held me tighter, moaning happily. Then his hands where everywhere on my body. I wrapped my legs high around his back, and continued gently scratching his head at the nape of his neck. When balance allowed, I would reach down and gently massage his balls.

We fucked all night on his desk, dripping juices all over his workspace. I knew he would enjoy that in the future. I don't remember how many times either of us came. When the sun started to shine through the windows, we parted ways, never speaking a word about what would happen in the future.

The next day, he called in sick. I had some spare clothes I kept in my office in case I ever got caught in a downpour. I took a nap on the couch in my office and then changed into them, before managing to finish our project. I never said a single derogatory thing about him, but my boss could tell who had done the work. It wasn't long before I was promoted to John's boss. And there were many nights I had to tell him to work late, and let him boss me around, the way we both liked him to. I still thought he was an arrogant prick, but as long as he was there to satisfy me when we both wanted it, I didn't mind.