Late Night Changes Ch. 01

Story Info
The early bird is rewarded!
1.6k words
4.24
20.5k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another long day of changes." Helen thought to herself as she looked at her to do list. "At least I should be able to get lots done before anyone else shows up."

She had come into the office at 3am that morning for a change, and to get caught up on the ever growing pile of work. Helen was a network specialist for a big IT company, and the last quarter of the year was always the worst as companies desperate to spend their surplus cash brought in lots of last minute business.

Helen sighed one last time, and got to work. After an hour or so of steady planning and designing, Helen decided to take a quick break to get rid of her first cup of coffee.

"Always seems to go right through me" she thought as she locked her workstation and headed to the toilets.

At this time of the morning, it was dead quiet in the office. It was still dark outside, and only minimal lighting was turned on to conserve energy. The toilets were empty of course, and she stepped into one of the stalls.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down. She had worn her favorite button fly jeans and a loose t-shirt, knowing she might get dirty running some cabling in the machine room that day. Hooking her fingers into her thong underwear, she removed them and sat on the seat (yikes! cold!). She held her legs together and relaxed her muscles, letting a stream of pee into the water. She could feel the warm spray from her pussy as her bladder emptied itself to her great relief. Grabbing a few sheets of paper, she reached between her legs and wiped the last few drops. She stood up, and exited the stall, adjusting her clothes.

She looked into the mirror as she pulled up her very little thong, admiring the clean shave she had given herself the night before. Her pussy was completely smooth and hair free, and she watched as her thong underwear slowly covered her slit. With a wicked smile, she pulled the already negligible fabric up further, causing the thong to press into the lips of her pussy. She started to breathe heavier, the fabric rubbing deliciously against her pussy, her lips parted to each side of the thong.

"Whoa Helen!" she thought to herself "You won't get any work done this way!".

Reluctantly, she readjusted the thong and pulled up her jeans and washed her hands. Stepping out into the hall, she heard the click of a door closing.

"That's odd," she thought checking her watch, "I should be the only person here for at least another hour."

Curious as to who else might be there, she walked down the aisle looking into the office and meeting room windows as she passed them. All the rooms were dark, except for the telecom room halfway down the hall. She slid up to the door quietly, hoping to scare one of her team mates, (the only group allowed in that room) and peeked in between the blind and the window edge.

Though the crack, she could see part of the room. There were cabinets full of electronic equipment with blinking lights, shelves full of cables, and boxes stacked neatly in preparation for Helen's project. But standing between the rows of cabinets was someone she had never seen before! It was a man, a little over six feet tall, about 170lbs. He had brown hair and a Van-Dyke beard, and also wore jeans and a t-shirt. Suspicious, she watched, trying to decide whether to ask him what he was up to or not.

He had a computer bag leaning against one of the racks and was setting up a laptop on one of the shelves so that he was mostly facing the door. After a few minutes, he reached down to adjust the front of his jeans. He was a pretty good looking guy she thought, around the same age she was. She continued to watch him intently as he clicked away on his laptop. He clicked his mouse a few more times and adjusted his pants again. This time though, Helen noticed something very interesting. The front of his jeans were starting to bulge.

Again he reached down to the front of his pants, running his hand over the growing bulge. He rubbed his hand back and forth for a minute and then went back to typing. As his hand moved away, Helen could see the bulge had taken on definition.

"Oh my," she thought, "I can see his cock getting hard! What is he doing in there?"

And sure enough, clearly defined in his tight fitting jeans was the outline of his penis. A few more clicks and his hand returned to the front of his jeans, stroking and grabbing his cock through his jeans. Helen could see a wet spot developing on the front of his pants. Helen moaned in spite of herself, and she could feel her pussy getting wet. She was already horny, and she had to admit this little bit of voyeurism was putting her closer to the edge.

Lifting his hand to his belt, he pulled out the tongue and undid clasp. Next he opened the top button, and zipped down the fly of his jeans. Helen, breathing heavier now, could see that his pubic hair was almost black as it was revealed by the zipper. As it dropped, she could see the start of his cock where it grew from his body. His pants hanging loose at the waist, fell only a bit lower, and she knew they were being held up by his hard cock. She could now see most of his shaft, and his balls were clearly visible now. She could see them raise and lower as his cock throbbed in his jeans.

Completely caught up in the view, Helen slid her fingers across her nipples through the fabric of her t-shirt. They tingled as she played with them, twisting them gently between her thumb and fingers. She could feel an ache starting to build in her pussy as she continued to watch him through the window. She slid her hand down the front of her jeans, underneath her thong, her finger finding the top of her slit. Moving her fingers lower, she slipped her middle finger into the folds of her pussy, rubbing over the top of her clit. She could feel how hot her pussy was, radiating heat to her hand. Her finger slipped easily though the ruffles of her skin, making a small sucking noise from her juices.

She rubbed her little nub in slow circles as she continued to watch through the window. Her finger slipped even lower, spreading the folds of her lips. The man in the room suddenly shifted his hips, and to Helen's great joy, they fell to his ankles. Just as her finger slid into her wet hole, his rock hard cock popped into view.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned as she watched it bob in the air, standing out straight from his body.

He reached down and grabbed hold of his shaft, moving his hand in long slow strokes. She could see the swollen mushroom tip pulled taught as his hand rubbed on his skin. As he pumped, she watched as a small amount of pre-cum was forced from his penis. It pooled on his tip, and some of it dripped to the floor before his returning hand slid gathered it up and massaged it into his shaft.

Unable to help herself, Helen started to slide her finger in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She could feel the mounting tension in her core, and was breathing in gasps. No longer caring, she lifted her shirt and unclipped the front of her bra, releasing her breasts into the cool air of the hallway. She tugged and pulled at her nipples, sending shivers down her spine.

Inside the room, the man was now stroking his cock faster and faster. He was cupping his balls and fondling them with one hand, still looking at the computer screen. Helen watched as he leaned back further and further, his leg muscles standing out as he pushed his pelvis out. His shaft was completely wet now, and she could tell that he was ready to cum. Helen continued to massage her breasts, and her fingers were a flurry, rubbing her clit to great sensation. Her pussy was dripping wet now, and she could feel her knees begin to buckle as she neared orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" he nearly shouted.

Helen nearly senseless with desire, saw his muscles clench and his eyes close. His cock exploded and huge streams of cum shot across the floor. Helen put her hand in her mouth and bit down on it as her body shook in a huge tingling wave. Her pussy exploded with wetness as she came. She slid down the wall as her knees gave out in release. She watched as he continued to pump his hand, a few remaining strands dripping from the end of his cock to fall to the floor.

Her energy spent, Helen had just enough presence of mind to pull her shirt back down, and get back onto her feet. She watched his softening cock hung between his legs as he cleaned up the floor with some paper towels from his bag. Wistfully, she wondered what his cum tasted like as he cleaned off his hands and cock, and pulled up his pants.

With a sigh, she silently backed away from the door and headed back to her cube. It would be a little while before she got full control over herself again.