Late Night Dom

Story Info
A surprise visit from her online Dom.
3.1k words
4.15
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night. The lights were off, the TV was off, and every thing was dark and quiet in the house. Listening closely you could hear the tick tock of the big clock, the hum of the fridge motor, and the occasional click of a computer mouse. Beyond the small night lights scattered around the house, the only visible light was the eerie glow of the computer monitor.

Everyone in the house was sleeping, but in front of the computer an attractive young mom stared intently at the screen. One hand quietly moved the mouse around but the other hand was buried deep in her lap. As her hand moved slowly between her legs, her breathing was somewhat labored, with a soft moan occasionally escaping her lips.

She was so focused on the screen, she never heard him sneaking up on her. By the time she realized what had happened it was too late to scream, to late to run, and to late to fight. With one hand he viciously had grabbed the hair at the back of her neck and simultaneously he clamped his other hand over her mouth. The pain from the back of her head instantly froze her in place. She dared not move and she dared not make a sound. As he leaned in close she caught a whiff of his cologne, an obviously expensive and rich, manly scent.

He whispered in her ear, "don't make a sound; there is no reason to make this more painful than it needs to be."

The pain at the back of her neck intensified and to relieve it she began to stand up as he directed her. He walked her to the dining room and forced her to her knees. Still standing behind her he began to speak.

"My slut, I've been waiting a long time for this day. We have talked about this and we have teased about this, but the time for talking and teasing is over."

The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. As he continued to speak, she thought she began to recognize the voice talking to her, but...it couldn't be...it can't be ...he lives so far away...how did he find me... many questions floated through her mind, but they were interrupted by his voice.

"Yes, my dear, you are about to get everything you've been waiting for."

Her heart started beating rapidly, the strength in his voice and the reality of the situation caused a mixture of fear and exhilaration to sweep over her. She had heard this voice talking to her for over a year, but she never thought he would actually find her. (Inside she secretly hoped he would but she never thought it would really happen.)

Letting go of her hair, he firmly folded her hands behind her back. She felt him wrap a Velcro cuff firmly around one wrist and then around the other before securing both wrists together. Her hands now immobilized, he stood up and moved his waist directly in front of her face. In the dim light of the house, she watched as he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled his weapon out. Her eyes slowly opened wide in disbelief as she stared at... and tried to comprehend the huge cock in front of her.

Reaching behind her head, he threaded his fingers through her hair and closed tightly, gripping a handful of hair and firmly holding her head in place.

"Open wide, my little slut", he said. "It's time to put that mouth of yours to good use!"

Still dazed and in disbelief over the immense size of his cock, she didn't open her mouth fast enough, because he pulled fiercely on her hair and the searing pain compelled her to open her mouth. Her mouth was barely open when he forced himself in, his width penetrating and spreading her lips to accommodate his size.

Holding her head firmly, both of his hands intertwined in her hair, he began a rhythmic movement, thrusting slowly and using shallow strokes, but gradually he increased his speed and depth, each stroke pushing closer and closer to her gag reflex. Helpless to stop him, his dominance and power over her was erotic and arousing. She could feel her body betray her as the warm ache between her legs began to grow. She couldn't help being turned on by her forced submission.

He groaned the feeling of her warm wet mouth was heavenly; her sucking sensations were teasing his balls into giving up their load of cum. Guiding her head and using it as a means to pleasure his cock felt wonderful. It was erotic pushing himself in and out, watching her struggle with his manhood, watching her struggle to keep from gagging. As she continued to pleasure him, he crudely grabbed a breast in his hand and firmly squeezed. Pulling open her night shirt he reached inside to fondle her naked breast. This time it was her who groaned.

"O' look at that, I think my little slut likes it!" he commented.

He continued to manipulate her breast and watch her reaction, her face contorting to the pleasure he was creating. Sliding his fingers out to her nipple he squeezed her nipple firmly just to see her swoon in the pain and pleasure. Despite the divine feeling of her sucking sensations, he had to stop because he had other plans he wanted to accomplish.

Removing his hand from her breast, he pulled her up from her knees and pushed her towards the kitchen table. Forcing her to bend over the table, he unhooked her wrists and secured each one to the opposite corners of the table. With her body now immobilized on the kitchen table, he first slipped a blindfold over her eyes and then began to remove her sweat pants and her wet panties.

"It looks like my little slut is enjoying her abuse" he said as he brought her panties up to her nose. "You can't deny this, my little slut, your body betrays you!" he chuckled.

Laying on the table in her blindfolded darkness, her arms extended toward the corners, and her bare ass exposed to this virtual stranger' she never felt so embarrassed and yet she felt extremely aroused. What was he going to do now? She wondered. Was he going to fuck her and then just walk away? She didn't have to wait long for an answer because she now felt him wrapping one of her ankles with another Velcro cuff, before he pulled her leg sideways and secured it to the table leg. After securing both ankles he stood up and observed his prize. He stared intently at each of her beautiful slim legs, her firm, toned calves, her strong thighs, and the creamy globes of her ass. The sight was almost too much and he thought briefly about plunging himself deep into her body. Regaining his composure, he instead reached out to caress her legs, sliding his hand up the outside of her calf and thigh till he reached her ass. Pulling his hand away he unexpectedly spanked her cheek and watched her body jerk in shocked surprise. This time he slid his hand up her other leg, touching and feeling the softness of her skin before squeezing this cheek. This time she was expecting the slap....but it didn't come... then just when she relaxed, he spanked this cheek just as hard as the first time, and watched her body jump again in surprise. Before she fully recovered from the shock, he slapped both cheeks in quick succession, again catching her by surprise, and ripping a squeal from her lungs.

She really didn't know what to expect next but she was somewhat relieved when she felt his hand reach inside her thigh and slide slowly toward her crotch. Just when she thought he was going to touch her aching pussy, his hand moved away and he began to stroke her other thigh.

Expecting another series of spanks, she was surprised to feel his hand softly caressing the lips of her pussy. His finger sliding just inside but not near deep enough, he began teasing her by slowly rubbing back and forth. Reveling in the attention, her hips gave away her neediness by moving to the rhythm of his finger. In her mind she was begging him for more; she wanted him to push deep inside her, to touch her clit or to even touch her sacred hole. She could feel one finger was playing with her pussy and she could also feel a finger moving toward her ass hole and just when she thought he was about to touch it, again he moved away.

The ache of his missing fingers was short lived as she felt his hand connect with her ass cheeks, one...two...three...four... She was so turned on now; even the pain and burning sensation of her skin did not hurt, it was erotic.

She felt his finger invade her pussy, but this time he rubbed her lips briefly before moving up and circling just around her clit. The movement of his finger was nothing short of sheer torture, so good, so close but yet no relief for her blazing desire. After playing with her body briefly, he finally began to slowly and very lightly touch her clit. He teased it, he touched it, he circled it, he rubbed it, and he brought her right to the edge of pleasure but just wouldn't allow her to cum. Frustrated that her pleasure was so close, she involuntarily allowed a "please" to escape her lips.

"Did you say 'please'" he asked? "Please what? Please fuck me? Please let me cum? Please what, my wanton slut?"

"Please let me cum" she whispered.

"Uhm, no...this isn't about you, slut," he replied. "It's about what I want, and right now I don't want you to cum yet. In fact, you are not allowed to cum until I say you can. If you do cum without permission, I will stop and walk away, leaving you exactly like this."

As the meaning of his words began to sink into her mind, his finger began to sink deep into her pussy and he began to torture her by brazenly rubbing her G-spot. The sudden twist, from wanting so badly to cum, to now not being allowed to cum was almost too much for her body to take. She quickly focused her attention and fought off the incredible urge to cum. Just when she thought she could no longer take it, he removed his finger, allowing her to briefly relax before the next onslaught of her sweet torment.

Laying on the kitchen table a wide range of emotions swept through her, a feeling of helplessness at being tied to the table, a feeling of shame at being exposed before a virtual stranger, a feeling of relief because the "torture" had stopped, and then the feeling of anxiousness about what was coming next. Would he plunge his large cock into her pussy and relieve the aching? Would he force himself into her mouth again? Would he allow his finger to continue its teasing dance of pleasure with her clit? She didn't have to wait long... Her questions were soon answered when she felt his finger softly rubbing a creamy substance on her asshole. Suddenly fear drained the pleasure and courage from her body as her ass puckered away from his touch; surely he wasn't going to shove his massive cock into her virgin hole, was he? The thought of him entering her forbidden hole sent shivers through her body. Shivers of fear and shivers of excitement battled for control of her mind and body.

"Relax little slut" she heard him say. "It will hurt much more if you don't relax and allow me in"

'Easy for you to say' she thought to herself, 'you're not the one about to take a baseball bat up your ass'. She did her best to relax and as he continued to massage her asshole the fear soon gave way to the faint feelings of pleasure. As he felt her relax, he slowly began to apply pressure to her tight hole and with the soft rubbing and wiggling of his finger he soon slipped inside. Stopping his movement, he allowed her to adjust to this invasion and slipped his other hand along her thigh to her very wet pussy.

With one finger in her tight asshole he once again started playing with her clit and soon the slight discomfort of his finger in her ass gave way to the pleasure radiating from her clit. Sensing she was nearing her peak, he started stroking his finger in and out of her ass, and instead of any resistance to the intrusion, she genuinely began to enjoy the stimulation. Just when her body had adjusted to his finger teasing her sacred place, he slowly removed his finger and to her surprise she was slightly disappointed at the loss. Her disappointment was short-lived because she soon felt the familiar creamy substance being applied again and knew more was to come...but what would be next? Would HE be next, she wondered?

She was so close to the edge, as he continued to tease her G-spot, she once more fought the urge to cum. She wanted to cum so bad but didn't want to disobey him in fear he would stop everything and walk away. She was relieved when she heard him whisper in her ear.

"In a minute, I'm going to tell you to cum. When I tell you, you will cum for me".

Now something new started probing her taboo hole and began to push its way in. The illicit feelings were more than she could handle and just as it invaded her, she heard him command her, "Cum now!"

Her body instantly exploded in pleasure as this object forced the walls of her ass open and impaled her. She felt it pause very briefly before slowly beginning to slide out and force its way back in. Slide out, slide in, slide out, slide in, her body was flooded with the intensity of her orgasm. Her body shook and spasmed like she had never felt before, and he continued to slide the plug in and out, letting her ride her orgasm to the end. When she was finished she collapsed flat on the table. He let her rest briefly before he pushed the plug firmly into place, securely in her ass.

She heard the opening of a foil wrapper and knew her ordeal was not over yet. With the plug securely in her ass, she felt his cock teasing the entrance to her pussy. He would not give her the satisfaction of full penetration, but instead he slipped just inside her opening before pulling quickly back out. Teasing her hole like this for what seemed like an eternity, she longed for him to fill her. Finally when she least expected it, he slammed himself deep inside and stopped, allowing her to get used to his size. The immense feeling of being impaled on his large cock immediately pushed her over the edge into another explosive orgasm.

This time, when she finally came down from her high, he began a deliberate and steady rhythm of deeply fucking her channel and it wasn't long before she came hard again. Riding her until she came down from this last orgasm, he removed himself from her pussy and prepared for his next move.

Exhausted from the plundering of her pussy, she lay on the table and rested, too tired to even think about what might happen next.

She felt the plug being slowly removed from her ass and now felt his hardness push up against her asshole. The reality of what was about to happen, quickly woke her from her orgasm induced haze. She wanted desperately to protest but at the same time she secretly desired the experience. It really didn't matter what she wanted because he began to persistently push his way into this sacred place. The plug had helped in opening the way but he was definitely larger than the plug and she could feel her ass struggling to allow him the access he was seeking. Once he pushed the head in, he stopped briefly to allow her to adjust to his size. When he thought she was ready be began to push the rest of the way deep into her body. The fullness of her ass being impaled by his cock was incredible and the flushed feeling on her cheeks reminded her that she was being ass fucked by a man she barely knew, and yet she was powerless to stop him and even worse, she was equally powerless to stop the orgasm building up inside her. Sensing she was on the edge again, he grabbed a large handful of hair at the back of her head and pulled hard. This action forced her head up and ripped a yelp from her throat. The pleasure/pain radiating from her head and the large cock shoving its way in her body was more than she could stand. Her body exploded again with the sheer pleasure of it all. The spasms of pleasure ripped through her body one right after the other and continued to rock her in perpetual waves. Drained of all her strength, she collapsed as she felt the last flutter of her orgasm subside.

Feeling her body slacken when her orgasm ended, he stopped this assault of her asshole and he slowly removed himself from her body. His absence left her feeling empty and used, but she was too tired to even think about it. She doesn't know what else will happen and doesn't care, but she suddenly feels the hair at the top of her head pulling her head up. After removing his condom, and before she realizes it he has stuffed her mouth with his cock, helpless to fight off this new invasion she has no choice and submits to this plundering of her mouth. It doesn't take long before she feels his length swell up and start pulsing his load into her mouth.

"Swallow it all, slut" she hears him say.

Too tired to care and helpless to resist him, she does as she's told and sucks every last drop from his cock. Satisfied, he pulls himself from her mouth and lays her head on the table.

Soon she hears the rip of Velcro as he removes the cuffs, first from her feet and then from her wrists. At last she is free from her restraints but she is too fatigued to move.

Carefully he picks up her limp body and lays her on the couch. With her eyes closed she feels him cover her with a blanket and kiss her forehead.

"Good night my slut," she heard him say, but that was the last she heard as sleep quickly overtook her satisfied body.