Late Night Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets help to continue his training.
2.6k words
4.39
52.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

A couple of nights after our initial coupling, Janice called me late at night. She knew from our talks that I masturbated at least once a day, so she opened the conversation with the question "Have you jacked off yet tonight?" I was caught off-guard by the inquiry, but admitted to her that I was getting ready to do just that when she called.

"Do you have a magazine to get excited with?" she asked. I told her I did, blushing even over the telephone. "Well hold it over your bed and drop it. Whatever page it opens to, I want you to read me that story."

I did as she instructed, and the magazine opened to a letter from a man whose wife went out with other men, while he sat at home waiting for her to return. It was obvious from the shakiness of my voice that I was both nervous and turned on at this turn of events, but as I read on, I could hear Janice's breathing becoming labored on the other end of the line as well. She was frigging herself as I read to her!

About the time I finished the story, I heard Janice moaning through her orgasm on the phone, and my cock was hard as a rock, but I was still self-conscious about stroking myself with her listening.

"You haven't gotten off yet," she observed. "Why not?"

"It's just a little embarrassing," I said. "This is something I've always done in private, not with someone listening to me, or watching me like the other night."

"Well you need to get rid of some inhibitions," said Janice. "I can see you are going to need some work to make a decent slave. Now get busy. I want to hear you get yourself off."

When I heard the word "slave", I began to get very excited. Did this mean she wanted to escalate this sex thing? A stern Mistress had long been in my fantasies–was she volunteering to make all my twisted thoughts and dreams come true? My cock twitched at the thought, and my heart was racing.

"Yes, Mistress," I heard myself saying, and I knew then I would do anything she asked of me. I took a firm grip on my stiff member and began to stroke myself, faster and faster as the sensations overtook me. Soon I was moaning, on the verge of orgasm.

"Are you close?" asked Mistress Janice.

"Oh, yes Mistress," I moaned.

"Put your finger on the end of your cock and taste your pre-cum."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I complied with her command. The taste was not unlike that I had sampled two nights before, the texture very slippery. My other hand had not stopped and I was fast approaching the point of no return.

"Do you like the taste?" she asked.

"It's okay, Mistress. The texture on my tongue is kind of strange," I panted.

"Well you'd better get used to it. You'll be sampling it plenty as time goes on."

Her words pushed me over the edge and I shot out several ropes of thick hot semen, covering my belly and hand. I lay there in my bed, panting with the exertion of my release. After a moment, Mistress Janice spoke. "Get busy. You know what to do."

I brought my hand to my mouth and licked some of my seed off. "Yes, Mistress, I do." It took me about two minutes to clean myself, scooping up my semen on my fingers and licking them clean. Mistress Janice listened, occasionally making comments, calling me her cum-licking slave.

She closed our call with the words "I want you to continue to masturbate every day. When you cum you are to lick up every drop. Consider this your basic training, just like the military--if you obey orders, your commander will be pleased. If you do not obey, your commander will be displeased and you will be punished. I will contact you again soon."

Mistress Janice hung up the phone and I lay there with my mind racing. This was certainly an unexpected twist in our friendship, and my brain wasn't processing it very rapidly, but as I lay there thinking about it, I found myself getting hard again. What new kinks did she have in mind?

She let me ponder that question and countless others for nearly a week before she called me again. I was wondering if she had decided to discontinue our friendship, but when I answered the phone, all of my doubts were removed.

"I want you at my house in fifteen minutes, and bring that talented tongue with you," was all she said. Then the line went dead. I panicked. I had been working all evening and I needed a shower, and it was unlikely I could rinse off and still make it to Mistress's house that quickly, but I would try.

I didn't even let the water get hot before I stepped in. The icy water took my breath away, but I quickly scrubbed my body and dried off in record time. Heading out the door, I saw I had seven minutes to make a ten minute drive. This was not good, and I hoped she would understand.

When she answered her door, Mistress Janice was angry, and it was obvious she'd been drinking. "You're late," she barked. "What did I tell you about obeying me?"

"But Mistress, I needed a shower," I protested. "I'd been working all evening and smelled pretty bad. I didn't want to be offensive when I came to see you."

Her eyes softened a bit, but I could see she was still agitated. Nevertheless, she told me to come in, and it was then I noticed her friend Sandy was there also. I had met her before. She's an attractive brunette of about thirty, about 5'6" and maybe 160 lbs. She and Mistress Janice had been neighbors at one time and were still friends. There were also a couple wine bottles on the table, one of them empty, the other only half full.

Sandy was looking at me with an amused smile and Mistress Janice took charge immediately. "Get naked. We want to see the goodies," she said.

"But Mistress," I stammered.

She cut me off. "That's an order. Now either do it, or get out of here and out of my life. What will it be?" she snapped.

As I reached for the edge of my t-shirt, I knew that we were crossing any boundaries I might have, and that I would obey her every command from this day forward. I think she knew it too, for she was looking at me with a triunphant smirk, enjoying the power she had, and enjoying showing it off to her friend.

In only a moment I was naked in front of these two women, my hard cock pulsing in anticipation of what was to come. "Come over here where we can inspect you better," said Mistress Janice. "He has a nice body, doesn't he? I told you about his tongue, and with the proper training he'll make a nice playtoy. Not a bad ass either is it?"

"Not too bad," replied Snady. "His balls are kind of small, though. I bet he doesn't shoot much of a load."

"Oh he does alright when he's excited. Would you like to see for yourself?" I was amazed. They were talking about me like a piece of livestock, like I was deaf or something!

"Lay down on the floor, slave," snapped Mistress Janice. "Now get a good grip on yourself and show my friend here how you pleasure yourself."

I thought I would die of embarassment, but I did as I was told. I kept my eyes on Mistress Janice as I stroked my member, trying to ignore the snickering friend Sandy. Soon the pre-cum was starting to flow from my hard cock and I tasted it without having to be told. Sandy giggled and whispered something to Mistress.

"A great idea!" she exclaimed. "Stop what you're doing, slave. I'll be right back."

As she left the room, Sandy laughed at me and said, "You're gonna get what's coming to you now slave. You really should have gotten here on time!"

When she came back, Mistress Janice was carrying a six-inch dildo and a tube of lubricant. She and Sandy each grabbed an ankle and lifted my legs so my feet were above my head and I was rolled into a ball. They pinned my ankles down with their knees, holding me so my ass was wide open and vulnerable to them. My sill-hard cock was pointing at my neck, but I had no doubt what was coming next.

Mistress squeezed a glob of lube onto my asshole and began spreading it around with the end of the dildo. Soon she started to insert it into my tight anus. Surprisingly enough, it hardly hurt, but she worked it deeper on each stroke and my ass felt fuller than it ever had before. Sandy took over the dildo and started fucking my ass more vigorously than Mistress had, and Mistress took a firm grip on my penis and resumed masturbating me, pointing my cock right at my face.

"Open your mouth, slave. You know you like cum, now take it like the cum-sucking slave you are!" No sooner were the words out of her mouth than I began to erupt, shooting jet after jet of semen into my own mouth. Some also landed on my cheek and chin and Sandy laughed with glee at my predicament. She really got off on humiliating me, but right at that moment, I didn't care.

Mistress Janice began to scoop the excess cum off my face and feed it to me, forcing her finger into my mouth and fucking it like she had a minature cock. I instinctively closed my lips around it, letting her have her way with me, enjoying the submissiveness of the moment. Sandy was still driving the dildo into my ass, giving my virgin anus a thorough reaming. She seemed to relish the power she felt from this role reversal.

When I had ingested all my cum, Mistress decided it was her turn to orgasm. She and Sandy let my legs go and I lay out full length on the carpet, the dildo still buried in my ass, and Mistress Janice straddled my face. She was wearing a dress, but underneath she was naked, and she grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my face into contact with her hot slit.

"Get busy you cum-sucking slave," she growled. "Get that tongue way up in there. That's right. Oh, yeah, right there."

I drove my tongue deep into her hot pussy, tasting her juices that were coating my face. After a few minutes of this I began to concentrate more on her clit, hoping to give her a satisfying orgasm and win her favor. Her movements were more frantic as she neared her release, humping my face with an urgency. My world had narrowed to the space between her thighs, as I sought to be the best slave ever, focusing only on her needs and desires.

After Mistress had cum, she slumped down onto my face, nearly suffocating me as she recovered from her orgasm. I struggled to breathe for a few long minutes, but finally she raised her weight off me. As she raised up, I could only see for a moment, because the next thing I knew, Mistress was blindfolding me.

"Stay where you're at, slave. You're just getting started," she said. I could hear and feel her getting up from her position astride my face, and a moment later I could sense another presence. Sandy must be taking her turn riding my tongue! I could smell the scent of her arousal an instant before I felt her pubic hairs tickling my nose.

"Alright you fucking worm, you'd better do this right!" she snarled. I raised my head to lick her labia, tasting her juices, flattening my tongue to run the lenght of her slit. After only a few swipes, her hole began to open more easily, allowing me to drive my tongue deeper into her. "Oh, yeah. Stick your tongue inside me, you bitch. That's right, suck my pussy, you son of a bitch."

I did my best to keep in contact with her juicy pussy, but it wasn't easy with the way she was rocking her hips, riding my face like a saddle. After a few minutes I gave up trying to move with her, instead holding my tongue stationary, hitting her clit every time she rocked her hips. Soon she grabbed my hair and mashed my face into her pussy as her body was wracked with her orgasm, flooding my mouth with her juices. She was a female ejaculator! I had to swallow her fluids to keep from drowning, tasting the saltiness of her cum as she slowed her assault on my mouth.

Sandy rested a minute, as had Mistress Janice, her weight almost crushing me. "You're right," she told Mistress Janice. "He does have a pretty good tongue. With the right training you might just have a good slave. How's that mouth work on asses?"

"I really haven't had time to check it out back there," replied Mistress, "but you're welcome to a test drive if you wish. He's in no position to object now, is he?"

"I think I will, if you're sure you don't mind," said Sandy.

"By all means, go right ahead."

Now this conversation didn't thrill me, and I knew I could get out from under her if I tried, but I also knew Mistress would tell me in no uncertain terms to get out and don't come back, so I decided to try to make the best of the situation. Sandy shifted her hips, putting her musky hole right over my mouth. "Lick it, you fucking pussy," she commanded.

Very tentatively, I stuck my tongue out, lapping at her asshole. The taste wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it would never be my favorite, I was sure of that. She seemed to like what I was doing, though, as I could feel her pussy leaking juices again, running down to mask the flavor of her ass.

"He seems to like it," said Mistress Jamice. Look at his cock--it's hard as a rock."

She was right. I could feel my cock pulsing with excitement as I ate Sandy's ass. Her puckered ring was opening up to me as her excitement grew.

"That's right, bitch, drive your tongue right up my asshole," she screamed as her climax overtook her, and I complied, driving my slithering tongue as far up her shit chute as I could reach. I felt Mistress Janice grab my cock and after only a few strokes I was spraying my cum all over my chest and belly.

Sandy got up from her seat on my face and I felt Mistress Janice begin scooping up my cum on her fingers. Once again she started feeding me my own seed, fucking my mouth with her fingers as if they were a dick. I was soon done dining on my cum, and I felt Mistress untying the blindfold.

After so long with my eyes covered, it took time for my eyes to adjust to the light. Sandy had left the room to get dressed, and Mistress spoke to me softly. "You've been tested tonight, and you did very well. You pleased me with your obedience. Brace yourself, though, there are more tests to come. Now go home and wait for my next call."

My head was spinning as she ushered me out the door. More tests? What other kinky activities did she have in mind? I had no choice but to find out at her leisure, there was no question in my mind that I would answer her call and do whatever she desired.

To be continued...

bareman
bareman
38 Followers