Late Night Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes his oral training a step further.
2k words
4.45
54.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

I was rousted out of my bed in the middle of the night by the sound of someone pounding on the door. Through bleary eyes I looked at the clock. 2:22 a.m. What the hell? Something must be wrong, I thought. All my friends and family know I have to get up for work just a few hours from now. Grabbing a bathrobe, I headed downstairs, my eyes squinting against the light I turned on.

As I opened the door I was surprised to see Janice there along with some guy I didn't recognize. When she opened her mouth to speak the smell of liqour hit me full in the face. "We need to borrow your bed for a little while," she giggled drunkenly. I know the look on my face was one of total confusion because she explained further. "My dayghter's home tonight and his girlfriend is home, but I've just got to sample a piece of this fine man. I figured you wouldn't mind helping me out, would you Tommy?"

"Sure," I stammered, holding the door open. "Come on in, if you want." My mind was still full of fog, but I was beginning to wake up. As they came through the door, I got my first good look at the guy. He was nothing special, from what I could see. About 5'10" and maybe 175 lbs, dark hair, mustache, average looks. Pretty average guy, but apparently Janice was quite taken with him. Or maybe it was the alcohol that had her so worked up, but it was evident she was hot to trot.

"Thanks, Tommy. I knew I could count on you," she slurred as they came through the hallway, heading directly to my bedroom. "Would you be a sweetheart and bring up a whiskey and Coke?" she asked, without waiting for an answer.

As they disappeared up the stairs, my mind was racing. What was I supposed to do now? Obviously they were going up to fuck, was I supposed to just walk in? I decided I better get that drink made so I could deliver it and get the hell out of there. I hustled into the kitchen, but had to wash a glass and went through the motions of making their drink as quickly as I could. On my way upstairs, I could hear the guy talking to Janice. "Yeah baby, suck that dick. Put it all the way in. Oh yeah."

As I walked in my bedroom, there were clothes everywhere. They must have literally torn them off each other, and they were both stark naked in the middle of my bed. The guy was lying on his back with his hands tangled in Janice's hair, stroking her head up and down his hard shaft. He had a big dick, probably 8 inches, and thick, and Janice was on her knees between his legs taking as much as she could fit into her mouth, her plump ass sticking up in the air. I set the drink down on the nightstand and got the hell out of there, but I stopped outside the door to listen. After a couple minutes the slurping sounds stopped and I heard Janice tell him she had to have his cock in her pussy.

There were a few whimpering sounds from her as she impaled herself on his member. I knew from experience how tight her pussy is and this guy was a lot bigger than me, so I knew ahe would have to work at it to get him inside. Listening to all this had my own cock standing at attention, but it looked as if tonight wasn't my night.

I only stayed there a few minutes, but from the sound of things, he was really enjoying her tight pussy, and she seemed to be having a good time as well. I went downstairs and laid down on my couch, hoping to catch a little bit more sleep. I had barely closed my eyes when I heard a movement on the stairway, and I opened them to see Janice's pickup on his way down. He was already dressed and our eyes met.

"Hey man. She's passed out up there. Sorry to leave her here like this, but I gotta get going," he said on his way to the door.

Great, I thought. Now I'm going to have to make sure she gets home before I can go to work in the morning, plus I'll be running on short sleep. I shook my head in disgust and went up to my room to retrieve my alarm clock. There was no way I was going to wake up without it, plus I'd have to get up early as well.

As I walked into my bedroom, Janice was lying on top of the bed, her legs spread wide, and her eyes open, too. She had heard me coming up the stairs and watched me come in the door.

"I wondered how long it would take you to get up here," she purred.

"Your friend said you were passed out up here. I only came up to get my alarm clock. I have to get up for work in a couple of hours," I explained.

"Well I think you should just stay up and start early," replied Janice. "I've got a job for you right now." I was mortified. I knew immediately what she was referring to, but I didn't want to believe it. "That's right, you cum-licker. There's a clean-up in aisle J. Now get over here and get started right now."

As I crawled onto the bed, between her spread thighs, her pussy lips were swollen and still gaping open a little from the plowing her pick-up had given her. Even in the dim light from my hallway, I could see a puddle of cum inside her pussy, and a small trickle was starting to run down toward her anus. As I neared her hot slot, Mistress Janice reached down for a handful of my hair, pulling my face to her. There was no way I was going to work into this slowly; she drove my mouth hard against her greasy pussy.

"Get your tongue in there," she snapped. "I made a point of picking that guy up tonight to continue your training. I faked being passed out so he'd leave right away and you could suck his cum out in privacy. I could have made you do it in front of him."

I did exactly as she ordered, drilling my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting the salty remnants of their quickie. The slimy texture of their combined juices made a disgusting counterpoint to the erotic nature of the situation, but my cock betrayed my arousal. I was hard as a rock even though I was being force-fed some other guy's cum!

"That's right, cum licker. You just keep on licking and sucking till all his cum is out of my pussy," moaned Mistress Janice. "He had a full load stored up, and it's all going right down your slave throat. I'll let you know when you've had enough. And don't forget my clit. Ooooh, yeah, that's right. Lick it good."

By now there was no need for Mistress Janice to hold my hair to keep me on task. I began to lick her with long sweeps of my tongue, from her asshole to her clit, hungrily lapping up all the moisture that oozed out of her hot hole. My cock was throbbing and so hard I thought it would explode as I performed my clean-up task for what seemed an eternity.

She moaned her way through three orgasms before she pushed my head away, panting heavily. I still hadn't cum yet, my cock wet with pre-cum and pulsing with every beat of my heart. I looked at her hopefully.

"Come here," she said. "Jack off on my tits. I'm too tired to help you out."

I did as Mistress commanded, happy to be getting some relief. I crawled up the bed and as I neared her breasts, she reached over to fondle my balls. Wrapping my hand around my dick, I began to stroke myself feverishly, climbing ever closer to ecstasy. Mistress Janice was smiling at me as she pushed her finger into my mouth, fucking it in and out like she was fingering a pussy.

"Get it wet," she told me, and I laved it with my tongue, covering her digit with my saliva.

She removed her finger from my mouth, only to insert it into my ass, as I jacked off furiously. Her finger pushed me over the edge, driving me to dizzying heights of pleasure, and I shot ropes of white hot semen across her breasts in a seemingly endless torrent of release.

As I looked down at her torso, covered with my ejaculate, I knew what was expected of me, and I dutifully began to lick up my cum off her body. I was amazed at the amount of cum I had been able to produce as I slurped the mess up from the valley between her breasts. Amazingly, I even felt my dick stiffening again, only minutes after cumming so hard. I guess I was really beginning to get into the role of oral slave to my Mistress.

Mistress Janice noticed my condition and smiled. "Well, now, that's interesting. It seems you're developing a real taste for cum aren't you? That's good because I've got plans for you and we'll be giving that tongue of yours a lot of work. But right now I'm tired. Are you still going to work in the morning?"

"I can't miss tomorrow. I've got a big meeting at 10:00 am with my boss. I"m hoping to get a raise."

"Good. I need to get a couple hours sleep and have you take me home in the morning," she told me. "I think you should wake me up with your tongue in my pussy. It's such a pleasant way to start the day."

With that, she closed her eyes and snuggled down into the blankets. In only a few minutes, she was asleep, her breathing steady and even as she rested. I, on the other hand, was lying there with a raging hard on, wondering about those plans she had for me. My heart was pounding as I contemplated a dozen different

scenarios, curious as to what was in store for me.

Finally I dozed off, and when my alarm sounded at its normal time, I still had my hard on. I don't think it went soft all night and it was certainly ready for action as I slid my face between Mistress Janice's spread thighs. I began by lightly licking her labia, removing the nighttime sweat from her sweet pussy. After only a minute or two of this, she began to stir, raising her knees to give me better access to her hot slit.

I increased the pressure, flattening my tongue out and making broad licks all the way up her gash and lingering for an instant on her clit before moving back to her juicy hole. As her juices began to flow more freely, I could again taste the remnants of her fuck from the night before, the unmistakable flavor once again exciting my most primal response.

Mistress Janice enjoyed two orgasms before pushing my head away. "Bring me a cup of coffee before you get in the shower," she told me. Noting my look of disappointment, she continued. "Neither one of us have time for you to get a nut, now get moving or you'll be late for work. I still need a ride home you know."

I went dejectedly down the stairs to fetch her coffee, my hard cock bouncing with each step. This was going to be a long day, I thought. I'd be lucky to concentrate on anything but my case of blue balls.

When I dropped Janice off at her house on my way to work, she gave my cock a quick squeeze. "Keep your schedule open for Friday night," she told me. "You're going to be busy." With that, she got out of the car, leaving me once again both apprehensive and excited at the same time.

To be continued...

bareman
bareman
38 Followers