Late Night Jogging

Story Info
Best to go late to avoid other people....or is it?
2.6k words
3.83
49.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend at the time was an exercise enthusiast. He loved to jog everyday, and I was often secretly jealous that while he was out jogging that he was being oogled by the women in the neighborhood. He'd often asked me to run with him, but I wasn't interested. That's not to say I'm not in shape, at 22 I still had my high school figure. I've been known to turn a few heads, so I don't know why I was jealous that he might be doing the same thing. There was just something about running and other people being around, I don't know what it is. I'm not embarrassed about the way I look or anything, I just don't wanna be around a bunch of sweaty other people I guess.

His invitation to join was extended on a regular basis, and I was starting to think that he was getting upset that I wasn't taking him up on it. I never showed any outward signs that I was jealous so I'm not sure what it was. I was thin and in good shape, so it wasn't like I needed to jog. We'd been having fights lately about stupid stuff, stuff I can't even remember. We both knew what it was about though, it was about sex. Even though it wasn't sex we were fighting about, that was still the reason. Sometimes I just got bored. I'd take care of myself when I needed it, but recently I just wasn't interested. Maybe it was because I thought he was showing off for other girls when he ran and I wanted to punish him for it, I don't know. Late one night, after a particularly loud fight about something completely irrelevant, he went in the bedroom and closed the door leaving me in the living room with no one to yell at. I hate when I'm yelling at someone and they just aren't there, it's annoying. He came back out in his running clothes and looked pissed.

"I know you've got something in there, go get it and let's go for a jog, I'm tired of fighting and I think we should both go run off some anger," he said.

"I'm not interested, I've told you that over and over, you just don't get it," I replied.

"I'll be outside, I expect you out there in 5 minutes," he deftly said as he closed the front door.

Five minutes, who does he think he is? Fine, he wants to run, I'll give him something to run about. I went to the bedroom and changed into a tshirt that left my stomach bare, without a bra on, and a pair of shorts that outlined my thong nicely. It wasn't like it mattered I guess, it was around midnight and there wouldn't be anyone running this late, but if there was, I'd be the one showing off for them, not him.

I stepped out the front door to him with his mouth hanging open. It was cool outside, much cooler than it was during the day and my nipples instantly hardened. The shirt was almost a sheer material, and you could plainly see I wasn't wearing a bra. Having folded the band of my shorts over you could see the top of my pink thong on my hips. I looked like a total slut, but that's what I wanted. If he thought he was gonna piss me off, he had another thing coming. He could look at what he wasn't getting, and everyone else could too.

He looked like he wanted to say something as he looked me up and down, but thought twice about it. We did a few stretches and I sat down to stretch my legs. There was just enough gap through my shorts that I knew he could see my thong, and I was enjoying teasing him. After stretches he got up and walked to the road.

"We're doing 3 miles, that's an easy one, if you can't keep up, I'm leaving you behind," he said smugly without even looking at me.

So that's it, no pretense. 3 miles isn't a problem, I'm still in great shape, I'll show him. He didn't even wait for me to get to the road before he took off.

"Come on, keep up," he shouted back without turning around.

I had to sprint to catch up to him, causing my tits to bounce a little, and my nipples to rub against my shirt, making them even harder, almost painfully so. He set a pretty brisk pace, and I had to push to keep up, right around the second mile I was starting to feel it, my shirt getting soaked. My tits were very visible and I had pulled the bottom of my shirt up as high as I could without exposing myself to cool off. Noticing I was out of breath, my bf decided we should take a shortcut through a wooded area. We live way out in the middle of no where with a few neighbors around but no street lights. A trek through woods would be even darker and harder to see. The path was sand, so it was more difficult to run on than the road. I guess I stepped wrong because I slipped and fell. I landed pretty hard, but I was ok. My ankle was pretty sore. It took a few minutes for my bf to look back and see that I was on my knees on the ground.

"What the hell, taking a break already?" he shouted back.

"I fucking slipped, dick. I think I might have twisted my ankle, and I'm so hot, it must be like 100 degrees out here." I shot back.

"It's not that hot, and considering you aren't wearing much to begin with, I don't see how you think it is," he said as he jogged back to me.

Hurt, pissed, and hot, I decided I'd push things a bit farther, so I pulled my shirt up and off, and tossed it over on the side of the road. Kneeling there in just my tiny shorts and jogging shoes I already felt cooler. He just stood there with his mouth agape not knowing what to say.

"Ya, you're right, it's not that hot out here now," I said without looking up.

It was late and we were in a wooded area so I didn't really think that it was a problem, so I did it just to piss him off. It didn't take long for him to regain his composure though as he walked over to where my shirt had landed.

"Well I guess you won't be needing this then," he said as he picked up the shirt.

"Don't you dare, we're too far from home," I yelled at him.

He took my shirt and balled it up and threw it up in a tree as hard as he could, way out of reach. Fuck, here I was at least a mile from home and now I was topless, laying in the sand, hot and sweaty. Kneeling there trying to think of what to do next, my bf walked around behind me. I was on my hands and knees afraid to move because I thought I might hurt my ankle more.

"I don't think you'll need these anymore either," he said as he yanked my shorts down, so that all I had on was my pink thong. "It's been awhile since I've seen this," he said as he yanked my thong aside exposing me to the open night air. I didn't know what to do, my bf was stripping me in a public setting, I was turned on and angry and hurt. As my mind was racing with what to do or say next, I felt him push my lower back down with one hand and shove his full length into me in one solid movement.

"Fuck that hurts!" I shouted out loud, no longer caring if anyone heard me.

He didn't care though, all his anger was apparently turning physical. I was both excited and angry about it. Finally he was doing something about it, but this wasn't really the place for it. What if someone walked by?

"Shut the fuck up and take it, bitch, you've been denying me long enough," he grunted as he pounded me with long hard strokes. I still wasn't wet enough for what he was doing so it was pretty fucking painful, but he didn't care, he just wanted what was his. And my pussy at that moment was his, his to do whatever he wanted to with it. I felt one hand slide up my back and fingers run into my hair and then my head being yanked back so that I was looking almost straight up. His other hand had my lower back in a death grip, I couldn't even move. He was using me, hard. I bet I looked like such a bitch, on my hands and knees in the sand, topless, my shorts around my ankles, my thong carelessly pushed to one side, and my head yanked back while my bf forcefully fucked the shit out of me.

"Ya, take it bitch, I'm gonna get what's mine, and you're gonna get what's yours," he said as he increased his pace. I wasn't on the pill and he wasn't using a condom. Usually I make him wear a condom, because I'm not on birth control and I so don't want to get pregnant. I knew what he meant when he said it, but I felt helpless to stop him.

Just as I was about to tell him to pull out, he rammed up in me as hard as he could, right against my cervix and unloaded. I'd never felt a guy cum in me before, and it was amazing. I could feel his muscles twitching inside me, feel the warm fluid filling me up. He didn't just hold it there, he jolted a few more times and I came right then. The feeling of him taking me, making me his bitch was just too much. I'd never felt anything this powerful before. I couldn't help it, I just started shaking violently.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I whispered low enough I didn't think he heard me.

"Louder bitch, I want people to know who's pussy this is," he shouted.

"I'm fucking cumming you.....fuck.....can't....fuuuuuucccckkkk!" I shouted as it ripped through me again. I could feel his cum dripping out past his cock, he filled me up completely, overflowed me. The thought of it made cum again so hard I couldn't breathe for a second.

He pulled out of me and stood up, leaving me panting and dripping still on my hands and knees, looking like a slut.

Too dazed to know what was going on, I could barely register where I was or how I got there.

"Ya, go ahead, teach that bitch a lesson," I heard my bf say almost as if a dream, I was high, or I felt high, like I had been fucked so hard I was feeling euphoric. Before I could figure out what he meant I felt another cock ram up in me. This one was different. Impossibly wide and much longer. I was starting to come down off my high and the pleasure had turned into pain. I looked back over my shoulder and saw a huge black man methodically pumping me from behind. I had no idea who this guy was, but he was fucking me like I belonged to him. Like I was there just for him to enjoy. I started to struggle, but he had an iron grip on my hips. Forcing me back on his cock over and over.

"I'll see you back at the house, whenever you're done being a slut," my bf said as he started to jog off.

"Don't worry none, you and I got some exercising of our own to do," came a deep voice behind me.

I gave up trying to struggle, I knew it was no use.

"Ya, that's right, you just lay there and take it, you know what's best here," he said as he begin to pick up his pace. He was so big and so deep it was painful. I felt like he was in my stomach every time I he buried himself in me. I started to groan each time he bottomed out and he liked that, fucking me harder so I'd make noises for him.

"That's it, louder, everyone knows you're a slut, out here with no shirt on, begging to get that pussy filled, well here.....you.....go," he said slamming me now hard enough I was making ruts in the sand.

"Please, no I'm not on the....fuuuuuuuuuccccckkk," I tried to say as I felt him gush inside of me and set me off. I screamed as loud as I could I couldn't hold it back. I knew he was pumping his hot cum in me and I was powerless to do anything about it, it just did it for me, I came so hard. He stayed in me like my bf had done pumping me a few times. When I finally stopped cumming I just held my head down in shame and let him finish. He was right, I was a slut. I should let him finish what he wants. He pulled out of me, my pussy now literally flowing with cum, running down my legs and soaking the ground. With one quick movement he yanked my shorts off and wiped his cock off on them.

"Looks like you can't wear these, I'll just toss them for you," he smiled as he tossed them up where my shirt was and walked away laughing.

I was so used, spent, I didn't know what to do. I was kneeling wearing nothing but a pink thong and tennis shoes, a mile or so from home, in the dark, alone. I was so pissed at my bf for leaving me like this, letting me get raped by that guy. What had he said, teach that bitch a lesson. Ya, I guess I had been taught one. My pussy was sore and my thong was soaked, the cum on my legs was starting to dry. I tried to stand up and found that my ankle wasn't as bad as I thought. I could put my weight on it, but I didn't think running would be a good idea. I looked over at my clothes hanging way out of reach and decided that I didn't have a choice. As I started walking home I swear I heard voices and noises all around me. Maybe I was paranoid but I swear that I was being watched. Walking home in the dark, in nothing but my thong and shoes, there was nothing I could do about it.

When I got home that night my bf was already passed out. I didn't even bother to shower, I slipped what little I had on, off and then climbed into bed next to him. I woke in the middle of the night to the feeling of him riding me from behind, saying things like "slut, whore, bitch" and I couldn't argue. I was too tired, and I knew what I was. I could have tried harder to get away, but I let it happen, did that mean I wanted to be raped? All this running through my mind as my bf added another load to my body and rolled off passing out. I didn't even cum, I was too tired.

Our relationship improved after that, we fought less, and fucked more. Turning up pregnant had something to do with it, I think. I'm only a couple months along now, but we don't really talk about it, we'll find out in another 7 months I guess. We don't jog together, that was a one time thing, but we do walk occasionally. Every time we pass that shortcut, I look down it and I can see them, just barely, hanging there in the trees and I get a little wet.