Late Night Lesson

Story Info
She's ravished by a stranger in alleyway at night.
1.4k words
4.14
83.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when I was walking to my car from the nightclub. I was a little miffed as I was waiting on some guy to meet me there. We had met off a phone chat line and had been talking for a few weeks now. I thought he was so hot as I told him of my darkest fantasies. I was looking forward to getting fucked. Guess that it was a waste of time...one would think I would learn my lesson by now!

All of a sudden, someone grabs me from behind. I couldn't tell whom as I flipped my head around to see who my captor was. There was no moon and in this part of town, the lighting was non-existent. I started thinking how stupid I was to not be more alert of my surroundings. After all, Jackson was not known for its low crime rate!

As a rough hand covered my mouth before I could scream, I heard a voice in my ear to cooperate and I would not get hurt...too much! To prove his point the man showed me a nasty looking knife. "See this," he asked me, not really looking for an answer from me, "This is my guarantee to fuck you."

In a panic now, I start to struggle, but just for a minute. He had held the knife against my throat.

"Ah, ah. Careful dear, don't want a cut!" He began to drag me backwards, deeper into a dark alleyway that is empty. The buildings in this area are abandoned so there was no one around to help.

He shoves me into a brick building face-front, with my back facing him.

"Nice ass babe," he says. I could feel his hands move over my body...

"No," I whimper as his fingers find my crack, shoving his hands up my skirt. I thought about fleeing, but fear had me stay. I couldn't move!

"No," he laughs, then roughly turns me to face him. I scream and he slaps me across my face,

"Shut up," he growls. His hands rip at my blouse, sending buttons flying, leaving my breasts and bra opened to his view. "Nice tits, bitch."

He uses his knife to cut the bra open, and my tits fall out. The cool night air makes my nipples tighten. My attacker leers at them and raised the knife to my left nipple. He uses just the tip of the knife to graze it as I hold my breath and gasp for air. He then grabs my tits, squeezing them hard. He leans over and bites down hard on the hard nipple. I gasp again as tears begin to stream down my face from the pain. His left hand slides down my stomach then down to the edge of my skirt. His hand reaches up and cups my cunt through my panties. Suddenly he grips my panties and rips them off. He stands in front of me then, towering over my petite body. He sniffs my panties and moans. I can see the lust and desire, the rage in his eyes. I knew then that this was going to be a long night!

He balls the panties up and shoves it in my mouth, muttering that should keep me quiet. After this, he flips me around to face the wall of the building again. He pushes against me and I can feel his cock through his pants. He rubs his pelvis against my ass. He then lefts my skirt up, baring my ass to him. His hands squeeze my cheeks, pulling them apart to expose my ass hole. His fingers on his right hand slide down to my pussy and roughly shove them inside. I gasp but no sound is heard through the panty gag. He removes both hands from me. I turn to look back only to feel my eyes get big. I also feel disgust as I feel my pussy get wet. His cock was huge. It had to be have been at least 9 inches, if not more. It was thick, nearly the size of my wrist. He notices my expression and just laughs.

He pushes me against the wall again and I can feel his cock try to enter me from behind. It won't go in at first, I was not wet enough. He doesn't care about this though and just pushes at me harder. After a moment, half of his cock fills me.

"Oh fuck," he groans, and pushes another inch in. It feels like he's in as far as he can go.

"Come on bitch," he groans. "You can take my dick!" He shoves two more inches in. He pulls back and rams me again. He is completely in me now. I scream in pain, thought the scream is not heard. He is pounding me now, grabbing my hair as each thrust shoves me into the building wall. He moans and makes comments in my ear, telling me o take his dick; calling me a white bitch...which despite the situation I was in, it was turning me on. I feel my body betray me, fucking back towards him. My pussy gets wetter wtih each thrust, accomodating his cock now. I can feel his balls tighten and his cock thicker after slamming into me a few minutes. He stops suddenly, pulling out.

He turns me around as he was saying that he was not ready to shoot his load yet. He has me sit on a crate, telling me to spread my legs and show off my pretty pussy. He kneels down, pushes my skirt to my waist. He has the knife again and trails it over my taut nipples, down my tummy...then I can feel it on my clit. The feel of that cold steel scares me but at the same time, turns me on even more. I can feel the tip just slightly touching my pussy, all over the lips, my slit and clit.

Within moments, he is eating my slit and fingers my pussy as I start to climax. As it hits me he shoves two fingers in my ass, making me come even harder.

While still shaking from my orgasm he pulls me up and again shoves me against the building. I spread my legs to accommodate him now, expecting him to fuck my cunt again.

Instead he shoves it up my ass, I scream again but he just laughs and starts pushing roughly into my ass. He slowly inches his fat cock in my un-lubricated ass.

"Come on whore,' he whispers in my ear. "You know you want me to rape your tight ass. You can take it, yes. You can,' he says as I shake my head no. Again tears are streaming down my face from the blinding pain.

It isn't long before he is in all the way. He leaves it in my ass a moment, so I can feel it throb. It is then removed completely. I feel him rub it into my clit, up and down my wet slit, waiting for my ass hole to shrink back to its normal size. Oh my ass home burned like hell!

He slides back into my pussy and thrusts a few times. The pain in my ass temporarily forgotten, I thrust back on his fuck stick. Being stuck between this man and the building, there was not much room to move around.

Caught in the moment, I didn't think as he pulled out of my dripping pussy and feel him shove his cock in my ass again, without warning. This time it slides in more easily.

"Ready for a ride bitch? Huh?' he whispers in my ear, grabbing my hair and starts fucking my ass really hard. "Take it bitch," he kept repeating.

What seemed like forever, but just a few minutes in reality, he was cumming deep in my ass. He moaned with pleasure as his cum started leaking out of my ass. His cock made an audible pop as it exited my hole. He used my hair to get me down on knees. He pulled the panty gag out, only to shove his nasty cock in my mouth.

"Clean it up bitch," Disgusted, I sucked his cock. I looked up into my dominators eyes as he looked down on me. Despite the situation I was in, I had mixed emotions going through me. I was violated yet at the same time I felt free.

"You should be more careful around here, by yourself at night?" he suggested as his zipped his pants back up. "You never know what crazies are out there."