Late Night Luck

Story Info
A young man's fantasy suddenly becomes a reality
547 words
3.03
61k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, today sucked," I thought to myself after crawling into bed. "That was the worst birthday ever!"

I had just turned eighteen and was just aching to explode sexually. I was ready. I looked ready. My tanned, golden body was chiseled and hard from my summer swim workouts, and my long, dirty blonde hair graced my shoulders. I knew I was hot. It's just I didn't want girls. I craved for a sweet, juicy cock sliding along my firm asscheeks.

These desires had recently emerged and I knew they couldn't be put to rest any longer. I needed to taste a huge delicious dick. I needed to devour his savory juice. I needed to be filled in the ass with his seed.

Tonight was another hot summer day like usual in Arizona, so I was lying in bed; completely naked. Just dreaming that my high school hunk crush would come busting through my door. I was slowly massaging the tip of my eight inch penis and rubbing the rim of my asshole while I imagined him.

"Cale! Cale! I have something I really need to tell you something!" Josh shouted as he jumped up and down on the door he just smashed in.

"Wha-What is it?" It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying as he was soaked from head to toe in water. He was wearing a dripping wet white tank top and short white underwear. His right hand was half-assedly covering his huge package.

"I want you deep inside of me!"

It took me no longer than two seconds to jump out of bed and embrace that tall buff blondie. His nipples were piercing and I could feel them rub against mine as I plunged my tongue down his throat.

I grinded my groin slowly and smoothly against his while he licked my neck. He took his time as he kissed my neck with his sweet soft pink lips. His translucent blue eyes staring into mine. He slowly inched his way down my neck to nipples. His tongue leading the way. Then he reached my belly button and I could feel the warm tickle shiver through my body down to my shaft. He grabbed my hot, hard-as-a-rock dick and started to lick it slowly and then faster and faster. He would lick from my ass to the tip.

It felt like I was gonna cum all inside his perfect little mouth when he pulled away.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, panting from exhaustion.

"I told you I want you DEEP inside me!"

Instantly, he grabbed my cock and shoved it all up his beautiful lubed ass.

All of me was up inside Josh and he looked like he wanted me to bust.

I needed to explode so I thrust one last time deep inside josh's ass and came for ten seconds. His ass filled with my warm white man juice and dripped onto my balls. It felt amazing.

I slowly got on my knees, bent him over, and sucked out every last drop of hot cum. I crawled on top of his perfect bronzed ass. Turned his head up towards mine. And made out with him for 2 more hours. Not one drop of cum was swallowed until those two hours were up