Late Night Service Station

Story Info
Warm wet welcome at the petrol station.
3.5k words
4.37
81.2k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onerous
onerous
20 Followers

Driving south out of Oxford I noticed the fuel light blinking at me urgently, it was late and I was in the middle of nowhere; it would round off a shitty day if the car ran out of fuel especially here. The road meandered through a small village just outside Wallingford, half a mile further down the road the green and yellow signs of a BP filling station beckoned. As I pulled onto the forecourt the lights started to go out, the station was closing. Jumping from the car I sprinted into the small shop and called out for assistance. A large middle aged woman emerged from the back room,

"Sorry I've just closed," she stated abruptly and turned to return to her lair.

"Please," I pleaded, "I'm desperate. I have no petrol, I've had a crap day, and I'll have to sleep in the car unless you help me out. I'll pay double, buy you the biggest bunch of flowers in the shop, run naked around the forecourt anything just don't make me spend the night in that bloody car, I have been in it most the day"

She turned around as a smile played around the corners of her mouth.

"Alright anything so long as you keep that skinny bum covered," she quipped, "I'll leave the main lights off otherwise more strays might turn up but pump 2 is still on. Go fill up then come back in and pay."

After thanking her profusely I ran out filled the car and then hurried back to conclude the business. We got chatting about this and that, mostly me complaining that my arse was shapely, and her saying she wasn't so sure. I turned and posed proffered my butt for her perusal. She reached a podgy hand over the mars bars and fondled it, digging her fingers into my flesh although gauging the amount of fat.

"Mmm not bad, could do with some meat on it," she joked.

"The meat's all round the front," I retorted turning slightly and framing my groin with both hands.

She laughed but her hand lingered and her fingers extended to brush my balls.

"Would you like a coffee before you hit the road?" she asked, moving slowly from behind the counter.

"Yeah, that'd be great. It's a horrid night and I have two more hours of driving, the caffeine will help me stay awake," I answered, in no hurry to get back into the car.

We moved into a small staff area at the rear of the station, she put the kettle on and disappeared to switch off the remaining lights and lock up. Left alone I looked around the bare room: two high barred windows a table four hard plastic chairs and a thread bare two seater sofa; the walls were bare no posters, just stains. I leaned on the edge of the table and waited for her lumbering return.

As she entered the room I paid her more attention, there was nothing else to look at. She was about fifty years old, a big woman: wide shouldered with massive, heavy tits beneath an overly tight brown shirt of which the top three open buttons showed a deep cleavage. She was plump, bordering on fat with a big rounded ass and strong legs. She was about 4-5 inches shorter than me, and while her face had never been pretty, it was animated and suited the weight it carried. Large glasses that on another person would have been retro chic, on her were merely dated, the lank shoulder length brown hair completed the picture- not that any of that mattered as I couldn't see past the enormous breasts. As she leaned over the sink unit to prepare the coffees, her already tight skirt stretched across her buttocks and rose up to reveal big but shapely thighs with small cellulite dimples. Improbably, I was having some very rude thoughts about this buxom old woman.

She turned and handed me a steaming mug of coffee motioning for me to sit on the threadbare sofa, while she pulled a chair up adjacent to the table and faced me.

"You looked so helpless running across the forecourt," she said grinning, "I thought if I hadn't let you fill up you would have cried."

"That's probably true, I was so desperate you could have named your own price," I replied smiling.

From my position slightly below her, I was level with her tits and had a nice view of her bare legs. These she slowly uncrossed in front of my face then opened slightly, causing her skirt to rise higher over her thighs; I heard something then she laughed.


"Sorry, I didn't catch that," I blushed, "my mind was wandering."

"If I wasn't old enough to be your mother I'd have guessed you were looking up my skirt," she countered, "were you?"

"No, I was…" quickly realising the futility of an attempted excuse I came clean " of course I was, I was even taking bets with myself about what sort of knickers you would be wearing."

"So what were the odds?" she enquired.

"Big granny pants are favourite, silky briefs evens, thong at three to one," I answered waving my hands like an on course bookie.

"What an insult, do I look like a granny? No don't answer," she laughed, "you're not much of a judge anyway seeing as there are no winners so far."

"That only leaves one option," I said, "and an old woman like you would never wander round without panties, would you?"

With exaggerated care she placed her coffee on the table and in doing so opened her legs still further revealing a mass of pubic hair and no underwear.

I reached out and stroked her leg running my fingers along the soft pale skin of her inner thigh, as her knees spread further apart allowing the tips of my fingers to graze the lips of her cunt. My fingers entered her easily; she was soaking. I slipped three fingers inside her with ease, and it felt as though she had already had sex or maybe this was just how every older woman felt.

Sitting upright I moved forward, my free hand reaching up inside her tight fitting top and moving over her huge breast, the nipple was massive like a speed bump in the middle of the fabric placed there to slow my progress. Her hand caressed the back of my head fingers running through my overly long hair.

"Undress me," she pleaded breathlessly.

Standing, I reluctantly removed my hand from its warm, wet haven and unbuttoned her blouse revealing a giant purple bra; its mixture of satin and lace appeared to be straining in every direction. As her hands became free she started stroking the length of my erect cock by now clearly outlined against the taut fabric of my trousers. She reached behind me, grabbed hold of my buttock and pulled my crotch to her face, her mouth opened and she bit gently on my throbbing penis, even through two layers of fabric I could feel the definition of her teeth.

Expertly she undid my trousers and in one fluid movement pulled both trousers and pants to my knees. She devoured me, there was no preamble, no kissing the head, she swallowed all that was on offer running her teeth along the length and taking me deep into her throat. She lifted her face slightly and withdrew around half my shaft her tongue danced around my cock, she sucked hard, and it took a massive degree of self-control not to shoot my load there and then.

Needing a distraction I reached over her shoulders and undid her massive bra, fumbling with the catch like an overexcited schoolboy. Pulling the straps forward I inadvertently encouraged her to remove my cock from her jaws, but when I looked down and saw her amazing tits cascading over her belly, all regrets vanished. I knelt in front her using two hands to lift one huge breast, her nipples were the size of thimbles, the areolas were as big as saucers, dark and puckered; these tits could have belonged to a giantess. I carefully and slowly ran the hard teat across my lower teeth pressing slightly as it crossed the incisor, and judging by the shudder that shook her over weight body it had the desired effect. Then I sucked hard on the whole nipple pressing it against the roof of my mouth and taking as much of the giant mammary as I could without choking. I let it slip out grating over my teeth again then inhaled deeply reversing the action. Her hand gripped my hair pulling my face into her heaving chest then suddenly yanking my head back and staring down at me her eyes distorted by the large glasses that were now dangling at a precarious angle.

"Fuck me now," she croaked through gritted teeth.

We broke apart, she stood and she leaned forward over the canteen table lifting her skirt above her waist resting her tits on the veneered top. Her large rear faced me; I reached down and felt a very hairy, very wet cunt. Holding her buttocks apart, I moved a hand along between her swollen lips and up to the arse hole.

"FUCK ME NOW!" she commended abruptly.

I obliged as my already opened trousers and pants slid to my ankles. I entered her gaping crack, and within seconds my balls were soaked with her juices running down my thighs. I started to move into her holding her by the hips and pulling that great fanny on to my throbbing dick, she pushed back equally hard absorbing every millimetre I had to offer and gyrating her pelvis to gain maximum sensation. Taking the lead I started to pump into her meeting her at the top of every stroke in a bone crunching collision.

This continued for several minutes during which I have never seen a woman produce so much fluid as she. It poured out, enough so that several times I thought she must have pissed herself, but if this is what it felt like then every girl should do it. Sweat ran off her back and down the valley between her buttocks, two large damp tracks appeared on the table where her perspiring breasts were moving back and fro. It was like an out of body experience seeing and sensing the environment while plunging my swollen organ deep inside this fat old woman whose name I didn't even know. Then she tensed her insides and gripped me pushing back hard, holding the stroke. I was no longer detached, my cock exploded, my cum spurted hard into her again and again and it started running down my shaft and down her thighs, mixing with her excretions and covering our legs.

I pulled out of her and collapsed onto the small sofa behind, she stayed slumped over the table her legs spread in front of me, her breathing coming in short rasps. The lips of her cunt were clearly visible puffy and parted, our juices oozed out catching the reflected light, the hairs that edged them were plastered flat to her skin. I tore my gaze away put my head back and closed my eyes enjoying the post coital tranquillity.

Something rustled and the tempo of her breathing altered, my eyes stayed shut as I enjoyed the feelings of release drifting on the edge of sleep. Something warm and wet snapped me out of my reverie: she was licking the length of my flaccid cock, and she then moved down and sucked each testicle deep into her mouth. My battered penis hurt as it came back to life, but she raised her face to me and smiled before taking me completely into her mouth again. I jumped as her teeth passed over the edge of my helmet and I was fully erect again, filling her mouth and edging down her throat.

Her face lifted.

"Don't get too excited, this is just a clean up," she spoke quietly into my cock like it was a microphone. At this stage I notice her glasses have been removed, and whether deliberately of in the heat of the moment, I was unsure.

Next my lower stomach got licked clean and then my thighs, before her attention returned to my genitals. I turn slightly and her hands part my buttocks, gently fingering my arse she lapped juices off the back of my balls, and her rampant tongue probes my anus. Then as suddenly as it began it stops.

"There, all clean again," she whispers, "now it's your turn; I can't leave here in this state."

Standing upright she removed her skirt and leaned back onto the table, sliding further she lifts and opens her legs.

I rose hesitantly, licking cum out of a partner has never been high on my priority list, and the old slag in front of me was far less attractive than most of my other previous partners, but it is only fair to reciprocate, so I took a deep breath and approached. Reticent at first, stroking her legs then kissing her knee, licking her thigh as my hands explored further up as the tastes and smell displaced any misgivings I had harboured initially. My mouth worked its way to the crease at her groin, brushing against the lips of her vagina. I repeated the exercise on her other leg consciously taking my time. As I neared her hairy twat my excitement hit fever pitch and judging by the noise from above, so had hers. The soft lips gently parted as my tongue intruded, my cum was oozing out, diluted by her juices which were again flowing freely. I wanted to taste every drop and pursued in such a manner: licking, sucking, probing, my fingers found her arse and entered easily. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her, holding my head in place while she moved almost imperceptibly before her body tensed and her grip loosened allowing me up for air. I continued to lick her gently enjoying the tastes, moving her onto one side, I licked in long strokes up to her rear hole and without a second thought removed my fingers and concentrated on her rim until I felt ripples through her jelly like body.

"Don't get carried away, this only a clean up," I joked lifting my head.

She raised herself onto her elbows,

"If you're not in too much of a hurry why don't you come back to my house in the village?" she asked.

"I've got all night but what about your husband?"

"He does what he is told," she answered quickly, then seeing my quizzical expression she added, "I'll explain later."

"It would be rude not to. By the way, what's your name?"

"Debbie," she stated, pulling my mouth to hers and kissing me deeply.

I walked out into the damp chilly night and paused while alarms were set and doors locked

"Are we walking? Or shall I drive?"

"Can we take your car?" she asked, "Leaving it on the forecourt may attract unwanted attention."

As soon as we got in the car, she placed her hand on my lap, her fingers gently holding and stroking my cock, an act not so much erotic as territorial, declaring ownership, subtly taking control. There was no conversation but a few sharp instructions as we drove about half a mile into the village, finally pulling up outside a neat Victorian terraced house. Lights blazed in every window, and I looked across at her.

"Your husband's still up, maybe I should go."

"Like I said, he will do as he is told. Leave him to me," she leaned over, pulled my dick free and licked the eye before swallowing me again, letting me slide out, "So you staying or going?"

Reaching out I turned the ignition off and killed the lights, she opened her door and lead the way up a short path. We entered a narrow passageway that appeared to go the length of the house, to the right were stairs and on the left a series of doors. She strode forward, obviously confident in her own home, leaving me trailing behind watching the two halves of her bum jiggle, sway and collide. I wondered if they were always this mobile or had our earlier exertions given them extra lubrication.

She heaved open the end door, additional light flooded into the hallway, I snapped out of my reverie and squinted into the room it appeared to be a large family kitchen, the usual units at the bottom end with a sofa and dining table nearer the door. The table was half in the room and half in a conservatory to the left; it was tastefully and expensively furnished in a traditional style, all very much at odds with Debbie's appearance.

As I walked through the door I sensed movement to my left, at the end of the dining table furthest out under the glass sat a middle aged man. He was nondescript grey pallor topped with receding grey hair neither big nor small, neither handsome nor ugly, it was weird, he left no impression at all.

"As you can see I have company, perhaps you'll get…." She looked at me quizzically I stared back then realised the problem.

"Mike."

"Yeah, get Mike and me a drink," then turning to me, "beer, wine or would you rather have another try at coffee?"

"A glass of red wine would be great." I replied, it looked like I was staying. "That sounds good for me too, a nice bottle, two glasses, then perhaps you'll leave us alone and go watch TV or something in the guest bedroom."

She put so much emphasis on the last part of the statement, my face was burning with embarrassment, I was at a loss not knowing what to do, standing in this guys house as his wife orders him out of the way and out of his bedroom so she can entertain a stranger whose name she didn't even know. To my astonishment he neatly folded the Guardian newspaper he had been reading and stood, walked calmly into the kitchen area, opened a reasonable Rioja, placed two large glasses and the bottle on a side table by the sofa, picked up his paper and left. He had not made a sound, no complaint, not even a query and within seconds I heard soft footsteps padding upstairs.

Debbie invited me to sit on the sofa, then she leant toward me her massive tits straining against her cotton fabric, nipples already erect clearly outlined, and it was only now that I realised she hadn't replaced her bra. Looking at her afresh, skirt twisted, hair a mess, small red welts on her neck and tits clearly unsupported I realised it must have been obvious when she walked in that she had either been mugged by a bra thief or had recently been fucked, and either way it made his lack of reaction even more puzzling. The situation made me uneasy I was quite happy to enjoy Debbie, but I had no intention of being murdered in my sleep by a deranged husband.

"What's the score between you two?" I enquired, "while I really enjoyed the fuck back at the garage I don't want to get mixed up in any ugly domestic scene."

"There will be no unpleasantness," she reassured me, "Martin and I have an understanding. He was actually the instigator a couple of years ago, wanting to watch me have another man, and he really got off on it. We won't hear from him again tonight unless we want something, then he will be happy to help. If you're still about in the morning you'll get a better insight into the relationship."

She handed me a glass of wine then slowly opened her shirt, freeing acres of flesh to cascade over her belly. I didn't need any further invitation. Pulling her toward me by her breast, I placed the large nipple back in my mouth and moved my free hand up between her legs until my fingers were vigorously massaging her clit.

"Slow down, it's delicate," she commanded gripping my wrist and forcefully removing my hand. "Shall we go upstairs?"

With that she lifted my wet fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, savouring the flavours. She pulled me upright and led the way back along the corridor up the narrow stairs. At the top of the stairs she stopped and turned, kissed me, pressing me hard against the wall, her massive tits flattened on my chest.

"Climbing the stairs has caused your cum to leak down my leg. Feel it."

Obediently I reached under her skirt and felt her slippery thighs.

"I thought we had licked all that out earlier," I responded.

There was an audible sigh from behind the door to my right and I realised that this interlude had not been solely for my benefit.

We proceeded to a large bedroom with two bay windows; the room was dominated by a massive seven foot bed which I viewed with a little trepidation, not really knowing what the night held in store.

To be continued

onerous
onerous
20 Followers