Late Night Service Station Ch. 02

Story Info
Old slut calls the shots, while her husband watches.
4.1k words
4.29
75.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onerous
onerous
20 Followers

(in order to understand how this misadventure started read part 1)

I stood just inside the over decorated bedroom, the room was swamped with Laura Ashley prints, every curtain had tassels and the piece de resistance was a grand canopy covering around half the bed. The décor was obviously expensive and very nice if you liked that sort of thing, I didn`t. She placed her wine glass and the bottle on a tall mahogany chest then turned to me, a shaft of moonlight caught her right side emphasizing the enormity of her chest. She deftly removed her blouse, reached behind unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

This was the first time I had seen her naked, huge breasts rested on a protruding stomach that creased and hung over a sprawling bush still damp from our earlier exertions. Nipples, the size of bullets, pointed straight down surrounded by a dark sprawling areola like a rash threatening to engulf the whole tit, her legs were shapely below the knee but flared out above to large flabby thighs dimpled with cellulite. Even in the half-light she was far from pretty but the melons on her chest and soaked gaping cunt exuded sex in a way only a mature slut can.

"Put your glass down and get undressed" she instructed.

I reached past her and put my wine on a bedside cabinet and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Her hand went immediately inside my gaping shirt, smoothing my hairless chest. I squealed as she fiercely pinched my right nipple holding the tip between her index finger and thumb, long nails biting into the flesh.

" In this room you do as you are told, now get your kit off. If I had wanted a fucking striptease I'd have asked for one," her voice was low almost menacing, she twisted my nipple harder "I want you naked on the bed, your cock inside my sopping hole."

With her free hand she played with herself, the slurping noises generated emphasized how wet she was.

Fearing further pain I dropped my trousers and pants in an instant and shrugged off the open shirt. She sat on the bed one hand still firmly gripping my nipple the other stroking her hairy cunt, from the closed eyes and open mouthed breathing I guessed it was having the desired effect.

Suddenly she yanked on my sore teat.

"I told you to get on the bed," she shouted

"Sorry" I whispered.

She released her grip so I moved to the middle of the giant mattress and lie on my back. Without another word she mounted my rigid cock, settling her large body on top at ninety degrees to me, she easily absorbed everything I had to offer, her pelvis ground onto mine. She rocked back and forth pushing her cunt hard on to me, her juices were already running freely over my balls. She was panting like an old dog, a metaphor I didn't want to take any further, her body tensed and the silence of the room was pierced by a scream, I guessed she had just cum.

She remained still on top of me, her vagina tight around my swollen member; her juices now soaked my balls and arse. Slowly her hips rose and several inches of my penis emerged glistening from its hiding place, her lips slid along the shaft, each movement was very deliberate. Just before I slipped out of her she descended equally slowly, this was repeated many times over the following minutes as she fucked me at a pace suited to her alone. I reached up to caress her swinging breasts but my hand was pushed away with a glare that left me in no doubt that such attention was not welcome. She continued to play with her own massive nipples as her plump aged body rose and fell above me.

She opened her eyes and stared down at me.

"Eat me" her voice had dropped another octave.

Without waiting for, or allowing any comment from me, the connection broke and she moved over my torso on her knees. Her legs pinned my arms on either side, her wide open cunt hovered inches above my face. One of her hands reached down and started to gently massage her clit, the smell was pure sex, if I harboured any reservations before they now disappeared I was desperate to taste this dirty used cunt, to lick all traces of our earlier sex, to suck her clitoris and drink her juices.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she asked coyly.

"Yes" I replied lifting my face but finding her still just out of reach, her free hand was holding the side of the beds canopy giving extra support and leverage.

"How much" she was taunting me

"A lot" I replied meekly.

"A lot" she mocked, "pathetic"

"More than I have ever wanted to eat any filthy old cunt" I added breathlessly.

"If you really want to eat my dirty, smelly, used, cunt you'll have to try harder"

"Please" I begged, "I'll do anything, anything you want, as often as you demand."

She chuckled her hand spread her lips even further apart, I saw speckles of dried cum on her long pubic hairs as my face was smothered by this wet mass of flesh. I sucked, licked and bit on everything that came within range. She ground her pelvis into my head at one point I thought she had broken my nose, then she tensed and floods of warm salty liquid poured over me I licked and drank, half afraid of drowning in the torrent. More gently now she moved against me dragging her private parts across my stubble one more shudder ran through her body then she rolled off and away from me.

My arms were numb where I had been pinned down, I flexed my hands to restore circulation and reached down to my throbbing penis, slowly I pulled the skin back three or four strokes is all it would take.

"Stop that, tonight you will only cum when I say you, understand." Her voice was loud almost a shout, "Well… do you fully understand."

"Yes" I agreed hesitantly not even sure why.

"Clean my thighs" she instructed as she rolled on to her front, breasts flattened against the firm mattress, opening her legs wide and poking her ample bum into the air. From her posture it was obviously not just her thighs that required attention. In other circumstances this site alone would have been enough to send a stream of spunk across the bed, but on this night I knew my place.

I moved my hands on either side on her right thigh and my tongue went to work lapping up the juices that had flowed so freely mixed with my cum from earlier. My fingers grazed her cunt just flicking against her swollen lips as I held her flesh to my mouth. The exercise was repeated on her other side then I moved up, cupping her massive dimpled ass cheek in two hands I licked and sucked on her flesh, my little finger probing her arsehole.

"Lick me properly," she barked, she placed a hand on either side and spread her bum cheeks wide open.

Starting at the back of her slit I worked up to her anus dripping saliva, mixing it with her fluids, then working it in with my tongue. Her face was buried deep into the pillows muffling any instructions that may have been issued, it was time to regain the initiative. I moved quickly up the bed placed the swollen head of my cock against the entrance to her rear passage and pushed.

She lifted her head turned and smiled pushing her butt back against me forcing my prick inside her. I held my position with just the tip of my penis in her arse while her muscles grew accustomed to the intrusion and relaxed.

"Let me roll on my side but stay inside me" she had manipulated me with consummate ease, so much for regaining control of the situation.

We gently rolled on to her right side and I inched further up her arse. Her ring was tight but comfortable and slowly at first I started to fuck her, I inserted two fingers into her cunt and felt the pulsing veins on my cock through the dividing membrane.

"Not here" She was still calling the shots "fuck me on the ottoman at the bottom of the bed I want to see your cock pounding me"

At the end of the bed was a large blanket box with an upholstered top set at an angle to a wall of mirrored closets, she got off the bed and waddled over to it then lowered her body down squashing her massive tits against the red velvet seating and once again sticking her ass in the air. I approached from behind and slid straight into her, in the mirror I could see her half turned face grimace as I buried my cock deep inside her bum.

The previous relaxed rhythm was resumed, with no thought other than my own pleasure I quickened the tempo slamming into her. When I looked in the mirror I saw her right tit hanging over the edge and grabbed the erect nipple squeezing hard as I finally released spurt after spurt of semen deep into her bowels. Exhausted I fell forward on top of her spread backside, out of the corner of my eye I sensed movement and glimpsed a reflection of her husband retreating down the hall.

"How long has he been watching" I asked unsure whether she had been aware of his presence.

"At least since I sat on your face" she smiled at the memory "I heard him outside in the corridor. Don't worry he is totally harmless, he gets his kicks watching other men fuck me and sometimes I'll let him lick me out after my friends have gone"

"He licks another mans cum out of you??" I was shocked, "even out of your ass?"

"No he has never had that opportunity, to be honest I have only been fucked that way three times before, guess tonight I just got carried away" she paused "but I enjoyed every minute, I even enjoyed him watching."

"Do you think….." I left the question hanging in the air.

"No, even he wouldn't stoop that far and I would never ask it of him" her voice had dropped almost to whisper.

" If you don't ask him I will, call him back." I couldn't believe what I was suggesting, getting her husband to eat my cum out of her arse, nor could I believe my stiffening cock.

She bellowed down the hall demanding his immediate attendance, within seconds he entered the room wearing striped pyjamas, a small bulge betraying some excitement. She was still sprawled over the ottoman in the same position as when I shot my load into her, right tit hanging over the furniture's edge, ass raised and legs wide apart in the mirror I could see cum seeping from her anus. He looked first at her then at me sprawled naked on the bed above her, I looked away first slightly ashamed by my actions, in truth I was embarrassed for him.

"How much did you see?" she asked him, not waiting for a reply before continuing, "did you see him fuck my arse, did you see his cock pounding into me, did you see my face as I climaxed, did it turn you on?"

He stared blankly back at her, the silence was oppressive.

"You know it did," his reply was whispered, each word carefully formed, "it was the dirtiest act I have ever seen, even from you."

"I can feel his seed leaking from my hole, can you see it" she parted her legs even further.

"Yes" his voice was now reduced to a croak.

"Go closer" she ordered, "Can you smell me?"

"Aaaargh" he groaned inches from her bum.

"Well what are you waiting ……." before she could finish the sentence he was between her cheeks lapping at the seepage then holding her arse open while his tongue delved deep inside her dirty hole. She was panting pushing up against him forcing his face into her butt, obviously excited and once again on the verge of orgasm.

I looked on a dispassionate observer watching a depraved floor show, he moved down to lick her open cunt, fingering her arse as he sucked on lips swollen by excitement and the pounding of my cock. Lying prone on the bed inches from the action I was surprised to see that my cock was once again rigid, although disgusted on one level I was forced to admit, if only to myself, that this was the horniest thing I had ever been involved in.

After a few minutes more she sighed and turned on to her side facing me on the bed lifting her leg to allow her husband continued access, her face broke into a wide grin as she saw my hand stroking my rock hard penis.

"That needs to have the shit and cum cleaned off it before we resume."

I looked around for the bathroom but she had other ideas, reaching down she lifted her husbands face from between her legs and nodded in my direction, he smiled and moved up on to the bed. I drew my knees up and started to turn away, as I did so Debbie reached up and grabbed my shoulder.

"Let him lick my juices off you, its something he has fantasised about, if you are uncomfortable at any time he will stop"

"He can live out his fantasies with some fucker else" I stated unequivocally, "I am not letting him or any bloke near my cock"

She reached up and stroked my cheek, pulled my face to hers and rammed her tongue into my mouth. Our mouths parted, she also moved up on to the bed her tits grew level with my face, a nipple flopped into my mouth and I started to suck.

"Just let him lick your balls" I heard her enquiry through a mammary haze, what harm could it do, after all a tongue is a tongue be it male or female, but I kept my hand firmly on my cock. I remained silent attention focused on the tit in my mouth.

When I first felt his hand gently stroke my thigh I jumped almost biting her nipple off, next a tongue gently licked my bollocks, it was hard not to turn away. His tongue probed my genitals paying especial attention to he area behind my balls leading up to my arse, for me this is incredibly erotic and an area few women pay attention to. I switched breasts and started to relax, he sucked my balls into his warm mouth one at a time then started paying attention to the base of my shaft. I felt Debbie's podgy, soft hand gently uncurl my fingers from around my penis, as my grip loosened her husband's mouth moved further up until he had complete control. He kissed the swollen purple head, licked the eye, pressed it open and pushed the tip of his tongue in.

By this time I had abandoned all semblance of resistance, I was receiving an expert blowjob while sucking on a giant breast, the fact that it was a man between my legs had stopped being important. He sucked my cock deep into his throat gagging at first but soon adapting. Then he began to move on it, up and down, slowly at first then faster, I couldn't help myself, his hand was pulling the base at the same time, it was all too much, I came in his mouth almost as heavily as I had in his wife's arse fifteen minutes earlier.

Lying back with my eyes closed thoughts tumbled through my mind, what had I got myself into, why had I let a man near my cock, did it mean anything, was she serious about resuming. It didn't take long to rationalise the situation, I had enjoyed it, a male mouth felt little different around my cock to that of a woman. This situation was a one off, I would enjoy this strange couple then walk away and not look back. I opened my eyes just in time to see Debbie ram her tongue down her husbands throat licking my cum out of his mouth, the sight indicated she was far from finished and, perversely, brought a flicker of life back to my flaccid prick.

She pushed her husband away violently, he staggered off the bed,

"Get back to your room," she ordered without even looking back at him.

"Please Debs, can I watch?" he asked meekly.

She looked down at me, I shook my head enough was enough.

"No, fuck off!" she really he had a way with words but he seemed resigned to his fate and slowly retreated back along the corridor.

She turned back round kneeling above my recumbent body, her attention refocused on my battered cock, in one fluid movement she lifted her right leg and swung it across my face, her glistening labia inches from my nose. We were in the classic 69 position with her on top huge breasts resting on my stomach, her head bobbed done as she positioned my flaccid penis in her mouth.

"Hang on," I murmured, "before we continue I need the toilet, I think this is going to be a long night so I had better be comfortable."

She released me from her mouth and rose up pushing her cunt on to my face then wiggling her butt to gain maximum sensation

"Oh sorry" she said giggling, "I'll show you where the bathroom is."

As she rose I realised again just how big she was especially her tits which hung low on her stomach and her bum that now seemed to fill the doorway it strange how over the past couple of hours the detail of her body had somehow got lost in the blur of sexual activity.

I got up and followed down the corridor both of us completely naked feet sinking into a deep pile carpet, she stopped and pushed through the second door on the left revealing a large Victorian style bathroom. A big freestanding roll top bath with gold claw feet backed by a wall of mirrors dominated the room, which was tiled throughout and sparkling under the concealed halogen spots. Like the rest of the house it appeared over decorated expensive but wrong.

She held open the door and I rushed forward lifting the seat, the piss came in a torrent divided into two streams by some dried spunk inside, behind me I heard the door close. With a start I realised that she had not left me to it but was standing close behind, one hand was on my bum playing with the cheek the other hand reached round and stroked the end of my dick. She squeezed to stop the stream, moved in front of me and sat on the loo, her hand still firm on my cock that was stirring back into life while bursting to release the remaining piss. She held me level with her face and released, my cock lurched and hardened sending a golden arc of piss straight into her forehead, she closed her eye instinctively and pulled my cock down the stream crossing her nose before pouring into her open mouth.

Her free hand was working furiously between her legs, as my cock hardened further and the piss subsided I leant forward and started to fuck her flooded mouth. A long and by now familiar shudder racked her body and she reached another orgasm, still with my cock in her mouth she relaxed and pissed noisily into the bowl. Without wiping the urine off either set of lips she rose and bent over the bath, her hands on the rolled top. I walked the two steps over to her and buried my prick inside her, there was no attempt at finesse this was a brutal fuck I hammered into her soft wet cunt within seconds we were both panting, soon we were both cumming, loudly and for me painfully as my cock was raw. It had been years since I had climaxed this heavily let alone four times in an evening but this had turned into a night of firsts.

We returned to the floral bedroom I lay back exhausted, Debbie buried her face in my lap and I drifted off to sleep with my cock in her mouth.

I woke early around 6.00 am sunlight flooding into the room and looked across the bed at the mass of flesh next to me, she had not been pretty in the half light of the previous night, now in the cold light of day she was down right ugly. However her tits were still massive, her legs were still open and I was once again getting hard. I reached over and started to fondle her breasts, then roamed across her belly to her cunt, it was already wet. Debbie's eyes flickered as I gently fingered her. Very gently I rolled her on to her side and smoothly entered her from behind fucking her gently easing in and out of her smooth vagina. The pace stayed constant as I gradually became more aroused, opening her ass I played with her rear hole slowly inserting two fingers as my cock glided into her crack, it was once again soaked, at this rate she should be suffering from dehydration.

I pushed her top leg forward so her thighs formed a right angle and rose above her quivering body. This is one of my favourite positions my cock fully buried deep inside but with easy access to her ass and tits. I pushed my right thumb deep into her bum while my left hand grasped her giant mammary all the while increasing the pace at which I was fucking her. I rose up on top of her preparing for the final strokes when the door banged open and her husband walked in. Totally ignoring us fucking noisily on the bed he placed a tray containing two steaming cups of coffee on the bedside table, he removed my half filled wine glass and left without uttering a word.

onerous
onerous
20 Followers
12