Late Night Train

Story Info
A late night train ride home takes an ugly turn.
5.3k words
4.14
116.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been so frustrating. Xin had spent nearly an hour getting ready. A good portion of that had been spent experimenting with her shoulder length hair, jet black and completely straight. It simply refused to do anything interesting and ended up, as it usually did, in a tight ponytail falling from the back of her head. The hair pulled tight to her scalp did tend to accentuate her Asian features, a gift from her father. She built on that effect with dark eyeliner and smoky eye-shadow creating a subtle cat eye.

Her slight frame was wrapped in a clingy skirt of cobalt blue. The dark fabric was a stark contrast to her fair skin, and despite being only 5' 2" her Caucasian mother had graced her with a bit more curves than her Chinese ancestry might have provided otherwise, so she was able to fill it out nicely. Tall heels were common in her wardrobe, to compensate for her height, and tonight she was going all out with open toed pumps that were pushing 6 inches. Unfortunately she had not inherited mom's boobs. She was not tiny; a healthy B-cup, but she wished they were just a bit bigger. But they were perky, and they did allow her to easily go without a bra when she was looking to attract attention. Tonight, a loose black dress shirt, un-tucked, hung from her narrow shoulders and was unbuttoned well past the point of modesty. Far enough that if she moved just right the sides of her breasts were visible.

She had left the apartment satisfied she looked pretty hot; maybe even a little slutty, but that was okay for tonight. She was going to meet with several girlfriends and their respective men. But Michael was also going to be there. He was absolutely yummy and Xin was very interested in him. He was intelligent, good looking, and seemed like a really solid guy. She could easily see herself in a long term relationship with him. But after a couple hours of subtle flirting and a couple of martini's she had lowered her expectations and decided she would be happy just to fuck him. A little more drinking, and another couple of hours of blatant flirting had served little purpose other than to make her horny. Finally a bold hand run up his thigh been physically removed. To his credit, he excused himself gracefully from the group, "calling it a night" and not openly adding to her embarrassment.

Mortified, Xin had refused offers to call her a cab, needing to get out of the bar immediately. She now regretted the extreme heels as carefully made her way to the train station, tipsy enough to make it a challenge. I was a long train ride home and she hoped she could find a way to take her mind off the humiliating rejection of this evening. Her eyes had been locked on the steps so she was stepping onto the platform by the time she looked up to see the crowd. Fuck! She had no idea there had been a ball game. Based on the energy of the crowd they must have won. She couldn't care less. All she could think about was the fact that the train was going to be packed now.

She made her way forward with a sigh; this night just kept getting worse. She slowed as made her way into the back of the crowd and swayed slightly when she stopped, bumping shoulders with the man next to her. She looked up and mumbled an apology. Correction; the boy next to her. He couldn't possibly be out of college. His eyes slid blatantly over her body before he gave a big grin. "No problem!" She stepped away but not before she saw him elbowing one of his buddies next to him. Smooth. What an ass!

She sneaked a peek his way again and he was saying something into his friends ear. His friend was openly staring at her ass. She dropped her eyes, and tried to assure herself it was the alcohol making her blush. They were both tall, and muscular. Powerful looking; perhaps football players; pretty hot actually. Jesus, what was wrong with her. She had no interest in chasing college boys, she was well past that. But despite herself she repeatedly caught herself looking in their direction. More often than not, she caught one or both of them looking at her. Boys! They had no tact, and it probably didn't help that they had obviously had a few beers at the ballpark.

She would normally have been pretty pissed. Sure guys would look, but don't be so fucking blatant about it. But after Michael's abject rejection, there was a part of her that was enjoying the attention. Why hadn't Michael taken the bait? Was she too short? Was it because her boobs were too small? The situation had raised all sorts of doubts. She stole a glance toward her college boys again they were now failing miserably to hide their attention. Their eyes seemed to undress her and before she could help herself her mouth quirked in a grin. She only realized what she had done when they both grinned madly back at her, and she turned her head away.

Shit! That was stupid. Then again it was a little funny. Dream on boys. Come and see me in about ten years when you grow up. Her head was fuzzy and she wasn't really thinking straight. At least that's what she told herself as she turned her shoulders slightly toward them, her fingers going to her collar, and then idly sliding down the row of button holes. A glance out the corner of her eye confirmed they were both making no effort to hide that they were looking, staring directly at her as if she were an apparition that might disappear if they looked away. She reached up to tighten her ponytail, pushing her chest out slightly. She heard the word "damn!" pass between them, with a fairly ineffective attempt to keep it quiet.

Xin laughed inwardly. This was so wrong; mean really. Teasing these poor hormone impaired boys. But she had to admit it was making her feel sexy. She heard the train approaching, and decided to give them one last poke before they parted ways. She looked down at her shoes, examining some imagined blemish. She leaned a bit for a better view, exactly the way you shouldn't do while dressed this way. The fabric fell away from her chest and she knew at this angle they would be looking straight down her shirt. She felt the breeze against her bare skin and realized her nipples had gotten hard while her mind had been wandering. The boys were getting a good show no doubt, and she was suddenly embarrassed.

Thankfully the train noisily ground to a halt just then and the crowd was moving. Between the high heels and her compromised equilibrium she had to concentrate on keeping her balance as the crowd pushed her forward. She stepped carefully from the concrete platform to the diamond-plate floor of the train, and allowed herself to be swept forward, her heels shifting awkwardly with each step on the textured surface. She bumped into a large chest as the crowd stopped. She looked up to see it was one of her college boys standing with his back against the rear door of the train. She turned to move away and there was the other one standing next to her, motioning an offer for her to sit. A pair of seats in the very back, awkwardly close together as was the norm of public transport.

Oh god! Why had she assumed they wouldn't go out of their way to sit next to her on the train? She had to swear off drinking. She shook her head no and he simply shrugged and slid into one of the seats. She made to move forward within the train and was greeted by a wall of shoulder blades. She was trapped. The last thing she wanted to deal with right now was putting up with the sophomoric attempts of some young college stud to impress her. Not that she could complain; she had brought this on herself. She reached up to grasp a hand straps as the train pulled away from the platform, a symphony of clacking, creaks, groans and squeals. The noise would make conversation difficult; that at least was in her favor. Perhaps if she just ignored them they would be satisfied just to ogle her until they got wherever they were going. Xin groaned inwardly knowing her apartment was very near the end of the line, so no early exit for her.

She could not help stealing occasional glances at the seat next to her. He sat in the aisle seat, so was less than a foot from where she was standing, packed like a sardine in a can. A tight t-shirt was stretched across a muscular chest over a non-descript pair of blue gym shorts. Typical snappy college attire. She caught him looking at her legs a couple of times, but so far he had made no attempt to make eye contact, let alone speak to her over the racket of the tracks. She could not bring herself to look over her shoulder to look at the other one. Lord knows how it would be interpreted in this close proximity. She concentrated on staring passively forward, leaving her nothing to look at but some guys back. But thankfully, the ride seemed to be shaping up to be uneventful.

She shifted her feet, one foot hooking behind her calf and rubbing up and down. She looked down at her college boy sitting next to her but he was looking out the window. A flash of annoyance crossed her mind and she was not sure why. Was part of her disappointed one of them hadn't hit on her? Was her ego bruised because he was not stealing glances at her body anymore? The thought is immediately broken when something brushes against her hip. It had been a fleeting thing. Had she just imagined it? Was it simply her dress shifting? She waited...Nothing.

It had probably just been shifting fabric. She reached her free hand back, smoothing her skirt across her hip and giving a slight tug on the hem. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt in again; definite this time, distinct points of feather light pressure. Fingertips? She stood frozen in shock for a moment. Her alcohol addled brain struggling to grasp what she was feeling. Her hand reached back again and found nothing but empty hip. She slid it around, groping for any sign of the offending digits. Then she realizes she is brushing her hand over her own ass. God knows what that looked like.

That couldn't have just happened. Surely no one would be so bold as to grope her on a public train. Her eyes feel on the seat next to her and her first college boy was smiling up at her. But he was on the wrong side. He couldn't have done anything. Had he sat there and watched as his friend attempted to grope her!? His smile suddenly made her angry, but it was not only anger that was bringing a blush to her fair cheeks. She looked down, unsure how to proceed. Should she turn around and tell him of? Or maybe she should just force her way farther forward in the car.

There was no mistaking the feel of the hand this time as it landed boldly on her hip and began sliding downward. Her free hand shot back and landed on a thick hairy wrist. She gripped it tightly, frozen in shock and confusion for a moment, and then the hand began sliding down her leg. She pushed against it, but her tiny hand did little to slow it as it moved forward his fingers spreading over her thigh. She drew in breath to scream but could not find her voice. Her mind raced, muddled. She had put herself in this situation; she did not want to make a huge scene; to have to explain herself. It was too embarrassing. She just needed to get away from these two. She took a step forward to push on the shoulder of the person in front of her. The young man turned to look at her but did not immediately move. She took the briefest of moments to collect her thoughts. A simple excuse me should suffice; but before she can utter the words she feels an arm reaching around her waist from behind, and the young man in front of her looks over her shoulder at the man grabbing her and smiles..."Niiice!" With a laugh he turns back forward, oblivious to her plight.

No. God no! She was really and truly trapped. A second hand joins the first on her stomach pulling her back into the large boy behind her. She is in a state of shock. Surrounded by these boys; these huge and muscular boys. The hands begin to slide under her shirt, his rough powerful hands warm against the bare skin of her stomach. She grabs both of his wrists and her feeble struggling is obviously little hindrance to wherever they want to go, but they respond in part. She is able to move them, but not pull them away. Her voice is weak as she pleads. "No. Please." But the sound is lost in the screech and clatter of the train.

No one is looking toward the back of the car, and even if they were, the boy in front of her is like a wall blocking her view. She looks over to the boy in the seat, bearing little hope she would find any assistance there. He is watching. She continues to resist weakly. She was too small, too drunk. Why had she been so stupid? The smile on his face hungry and his hand is in his lap, gripping himself through his gym shorts. The sight takes her breath away, once again stealing her voice. He must be huge. His grip is wide and his impressive girth is outlined as his hand slides down his shaft. Xin had never been with a man even close to that size, and his blatant stroking was shocking. A brief flash passed through her mind at what it must look like, and the hands on her are moving again.

When she pushes them down they provide minor resistance and begin sliding down the front of her skirt. When this causes her to pull back up they slowly respond again but start sliding up her shirt. Trying to pull them away from her body is fruitless, but they are otherwise content to wander wherever her tiny hands push them. In desperation she holds them still against her stomach. She is breathless and whimpering. She had to gather herself; had to collect enough air into her lungs to call out for help. She is intimately aware of the weight of the body behind her; can feel the heat of him through her shirt. He is firm, like a rock wall against her back. In a word...Powerful.

And still the boy in the seat is stroking his huge cock through his shorts. She can't seem to look away. The hands on her stomach have not moved. She can feel every callus. She pulls at them again to no avail, and only then becomes aware of the rhythmic pressure at her lower back. Her knuckles go white against his wrists as the awareness slowly builds. She can now distinctly feel the hard ridge through his pants, grinding across the top of her ass and pressing into her lower back. She heard him grunt and is furious when the sound invokes low ache in her lower abdomen, a slight tingle shooting down between her legs. No! She wouldn't give in to this. But she is panting too hard to find her voice. Her hands begin pulling again but this only serves to start them moving across her body again. Her voice is little more than a desperate whisper. "Please, stop. Please." The roaming hands begin to react more slowly to her struggles of protest. Both begin sliding up her shirt, making it as far as her rib cage before her desperate grip stops them. She had to keep resisting, but her body was beginning to falter as she realizes she had pressed her ass into him. Her pussy has begun to tingle and she can feel the moisture building.

She pulls her hips forward, ashamed, and his hands want to move again, but still won't simply overpower her, though it is clear they could. They pull upward and she continues to hold them in place, until she feels a new set of fingers brushing the back of her calf. She looks down, eyes wide to see the boy in the seat slowly running his hand up the back of her leg. She clamps her thighs together and can feel his fingers tracing the crease between them with agonizing slowness and she whispers at him. "No. Don't. Don't" But she is not sure how strongly she feels them anymore.

The fingers reach the top of her thighs and her left hand shoots down to swat it away, but the other boy takes immediate advantage. Thick calloused fingers slide quickly over her left breast, finding her nipple, already hard and swollen, and squeezing it roughly. It is like a bolt of electricity shooting through her and her body reacts beyond her ability to stop it. A wave pleasure courses through her, causing her to bend at the waist as her stomach contracts. Her hand reaches back up but all it can do is grasp the back of his hand through her shirt. His hand is rough, and clumsy, but her nipple is a searing point of pleasure and her pussy begins to ache.

One foot lifts off the floor reflexively, and another tower of the fortress falls. Immediately fingers are sliding across the fabric of her panties. A moan forces its way past her lips, and she hates it. She squirms ineffectively, finally finding a voice above a whisper to growl angrily. "No! Stop it. Stop It!" But her body has already betrayed her. She can feel the wetness of her panties, thoroughly soaked, as they are pushed around by the fingers kneading her firmly, and getting wetter by the moment. How could her body turn so totally against her? How could her will to resist have been so completely broken? Her foot falls back to the floor, her legs well open now and beginning to shake. At some point her other breast has fallen to the assault and is being crushed beneath a powerful hand.

She is getting dizzy, and the world has almost gone foggy. A steady stream of whimpers escapes between ragged breathes but whether they are begging for this to stop or to go further she can no longer be sure. She looks down to the boy in the seat and her stomach flips. He has pulled the elastic down on his shorts and his huge cock is openly on display. Thick, and long, it is mesmerizing and terrifying all at once. He strokes it in time with his fingers now making slow steady circles on her pussy through fabric warm and wet with her juices. The fingers curl, sliding under the fabric, his nails brushing across her lips sending a shudder through her. They bunch the soaked fabric and with one forceful pull they are pulled all the way down to her ankles.

Her breasts are suddenly free and she feels her skirt pulled up over her hips. She knows her tiny ass is now on display but she can't find the energy to protest. The air on her wet lips is tantalizing. He must have stooped down, because she can now feel the iron rod in his pants being rubbed directly against the crack of her ass and she is disgusted when her body reacts by hiking her ass even higher, pushing into him. This was it. They were going to fuck her, right here on this train, and she felt powerless to stop it. Would it be just one of them, or would they pass her around like some sort of toy. Her body didn't seem to want to stop it. She wanted it. If not for the pleasure of it then just for it to be over. She suddenly felt the weight of the boy behind her pressed forward, and the sound of the train took on a higher pitch.

A stop! They were coming to the first stop! If there were any chance to get out of this, this would be it. She struggled to bring her mind back into focus. Gathered her remaining energy and began to struggle once again. She finally finds her voice, but the brakes of the train begin to squeal as full pressure is applied, mostly drowning out her angry vocalizations. Her new-found resistance elicits a frustrated growl from behind her. "Dammit!" An arm wraps around her waist. She draws in breath for a scream and a hand is suddenly clamped over her mouth.

She is unceremoniously lifted from the floor, her shoes and panties falling from her feet. Swung easily to the side, two sets of hands are wrangling her into the waiting lap of the boy in the seat. Somehow it takes only seconds. The boy in the aisle still holds his hand over her mouth, pulling her chin almost to her chest. The one who is seated has wrapped an arm completely around her, trapping her elbows against her ribs. Her legs are spread on either side of the others, his knees pressed against the empty seat in front of him, leaving her no way to close her legs. She can see the head of that impressive cock poking out between her legs. Her skirt is still hiked above her hips and even in her frenzy, she is aware of her bare pussy, resting on the top of that cock, dripping on him. She is once again embraced by her fear. The glimpse of hope to escape has brought it back to the forefront. Fear of being violated; of being taken like this, in public. But another fear creeps into her consciousness. The sheer size of him. He is too big, and she feels now more than ever in her life the sense that she is tiny and weak.

12