Late Night Visit to the ER

Story Info
My beautiful wife is a nurse.
2.1k words
3.94
46.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, about 2 am., and I could feel how quite the house was. I lived with my beautiful wife but she was currently at work. She is a nurse. I always knew she'd be good at nursing and frequently told her so. Now she had finally made the career change and was working in the ER at our local hospital.

As my thoughts turned to my wife, I figured that since it was a weekday, she was probably not super busy. I then decided it would be a great time to remind her of how much I love her.

I grabbed my coat and headed out. I was sure to stop by the flower shop on the way. Thankfully we live in an area where all night flower shops were not uncommon.

Browsing their offerings I found a very nice lavendar colored bouquet of roses. Seeing that she knows I will buy her roses from time to time, I like trying to provide a variety of colors/combinations to keep it fresh.

Armed with the roses, I made my way to the hospital. It's located in a part of downtown that has little traffic not attributed to the hospital so when it's slow the area resembles a ghost town.

When I visit my wife at work, I like to park in the front of the hosptial. The spaces are closer to the door and I don't like to take up spaces from people finding themselves in need of an ER in the middle of the night.

The only real inconvenience is having to take the elevator down to the ER. It's one of those weird buildings with different levels exiting outside. I don't even know how you'd refer to this type of construction. It's like a bi-level homes.

Back on my journey, I get off the elevator and I see her. It's hard not to notice her because she has an ass that would make the most hardened of guys crumble like a 12 year old getting his first view of naked side boob. Yes you know what I mean.

There she is kind of leaning again the nurses station desk talking to some of the other nurses. Shes on the 'customer' side of the desk. She has on her scrubs that are the same color as the roses I brought. I can't lie I noticed what color she wore to work this morning. How could I not? I watch her get ready every day. Honestly, it gets me hot to watch her get dressed. I enjoy enjoying her every little curve and arch :)

Damn they saw me, I tried to sneak up on her. Luckily her friends like when I do stuff like this so they didn't give me away.

Using all the stealth I could muster I continued walking towards her until I was just behind her.

I could smell her shampoo and feel the warmth coming from her. Getting close to her is almost like getting sucked up into her personal life aura. It just makes me feel better being near her.

So here I am just behind her and she doesn't know (or at least that's what I like to tell myself).

I reach out and gently rub my hand down over the right globe of her exquisite ass.

I am thinking to myself as this is all happening. "I wonder if she's wearing any panties and if so which ones."

I don't really feel any of those tell tale panty lines, but I know she doesn't routinely go without panties, especially at work.

Well the moment is gone and now she has turned to see me. She smiles and just lights up at the sight of the roses. It's always nice to see her with that expression. It's one of the reasons that I do it.

After a few hellos, she drags me down the hall to chat. We chat and walk along, but the whole time she has a devious look on her face. You should understand that my wife is one of the most passionate woman I have ever met in my life. She isbeyond reproach when it comes to work and is nothing but classy in all aspects of her life, but I know what no one else does. Inside of my wife lives a vixen like no other. She is the most incredible lover when the mood strikes her. I live for those moments when she lets loose.

Here we are walking and talking. Fewer and fewer people cross our paths, when all of sudden I feel a shove....

My wife has shoved me into some kind of broom closet. I hear a click and before I know it she is right up on me. She is kissing me and holding my face. Her tongue is on some kind of auto pilot in my mouth and I am loving it.

While french kissing she is trying to explain that she loved the flowers, loves me and missed me. So much so that on her lunch break she ran out to the store and was trying to figure out a way to lure me to the hospital. When she decided what to say she called me. Seems I left my cell at the house and hadn't noticed since I was suprising her and down get much other cell traffic I never realized. Now knowing that I rarely leave my cell unattended for fear my wife will need me, she called the neighbor to be sure I was okay. She does things like that because she cares.

So after being told I was not home she concluded that I must be stopping by.

At this point all I can think of is "what is she up to?"

Just then she breaks off the kiss and I look up. She's holding her panties in her hand. Excitement courses though my veins and I am besides myself with arousal.

My hands are making their way across all her divine parts and my cock is really starting to lift its spirits.

I know she has to of noticed the growing erection between us. She confirms this when she turns around and, still kissing me, begins to grind herself up against me. Again with that ass...it's truly my weakness and I'm pretty sure she knows it.

Not knowing exactly where this is going, my hands work their way to the waist of her scrubs and I begin to work then down. I'm hoping to at least get a feel of that great ass.

I should take a minute to describe my wife fully. Her ass is just so delicious that I sometimes forget to describe how hot the rest of her is.

She is about 5'4" 140lbs. She is not fat but not super thin. Shes in her 40's and doesn't look a day over 35. Her tits are the most perfect of sizes. I can fit the entire thing in my hand when I want to (or she does).

She has long brown hair the just sits on her back providing a sexy lead in to the arch shes has in her back. Its' one of those erotic archs that flows directly into the curves of her ass. It's just a beautiful sight to behold.

Her nipples are the kind that sit up for you when you lick them and make you want to just suckle them all day.

Back to reality, my wife has her head turned and is giving me a refresher course in what french kissing is supposed to be. Her ass is grinding me into submission and I'm caressing the top of her ass, hoping she won't stop me at any moment.

Just then she steps away from me and looking back at me over her shoulder she drops her pants. What I see it the most gorgeous ass ever in a pair of thongs that make me want to explode. I mean the sight is a once in a life time view. Truly Playboy worthy.

She says this is what she picked up at the store and did I like. I confess I was momentairly awestruck. Lucky for me she wasn't going to let me stay that way. She had walked back towards me and was on her knees.

I couldn't believe my eyes. We have had a great and incredible sex life, but never has she sunk to her knees for me. I honestly didn't know what to expect now.

Of course, I didn't have to spend much time guessing. In seconds, I felt my the night air hit my cock only to be followed up by the silky warm blanket that is her mouth. She used it like an artist wields a brush. There was sucking, licking and even a bit of nibbling. It was like she was making love to my cock with no concern over the rest of me. It was just the two of them for a good 10-15 minutes.

Suddenly she stopped, stood up and bent over a nearby cart of somekind. She asked me something she's rarely asked me in our marriage. She said "Please fuck me until I can't take it anymore." "Just put your cock in my soaken wet pussy and remind me how much you love me."

Obviously I did my best to oblige my wife. It was a feeling a guy rarely gets to feel in life. That feeling of being a man among men. To feel proof of your manhood is being written in the history books. It may sound korny but as any guy will tell you it's a very really feeling. If anything most men are lifetime junkies forever searching out that rare high.

So here I am fucking my wife with every fiber of my being. Locked in a quite out of the way brook closet, in the hospital where she works and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this moment in my life. She is the air I breath.

Just when I think she can't do anything to make me feel like a bigger stronger more alpha male than she already has I announce I am on the verge of filling her with my love, she pushed me off, spins around and drops to her knees once again for the second time in our relationship.

I warn her that I am close and she what she does sends a bolt of what I can only describe as extreme pleasure thoughout my entire body.

With the grace and finnese that only my wife can display she grabs my cock and makes in disappear into the warmth of her velvety mouth. She goes back and forth, up and down, returning to making love to my cock with such abandon. It's almsot too much....wait no, it is too much. With a low muffled moan I cry out and release a torent of cum into my wifes mouth. She keeps up her pace until I have nothing left to give and find myself loosing the strength in my legs. It was fantastic.

opening my eyes I see the angelic face of my beautiful wife. She is just starting at me and waiting for me to compose myself. As I do she makes a sound and then as I watch she swallows every last bit of my cum.

I feel like I've died and become a porn star for the woman I love.

In that moment I feel like I have become every man who ever made her wet between her thighs. Every guy at work, every celebrity from TV, the movies, you name it. I have become a God among men. Ok so it's a bit dramatic but even that can't compare to how she made me feel in that moment.

All I can do is grab her gentely by the face and kiss her in a way that communicates to her exactly how she made me feel just then.

After a few minutes her cell sounds a text message and she checks it. The girls at the desk are looking for her. Apparently she had the logistics of this worked out and had run out of free time. She lost a patient a few days ago and it seems that has given her a completly different outlook on life. Time to get back to reality, or at least our new reality :)

We dressed and I held her hand briefly as we walked back to the desk. Time for her to return to being the always professional nurse that I love. We arrive and after a bit of chit chat I return to my car and drive home. Every minute reliving the experience I just had. For some reason, I then think "I'm glad she liked the flowers, maybe next time I should bring jewelery."

Guess you'll have to wait for the sequel to find out what jewelery gets me.