Late One Night

Story Info
A stranger visits.
750 words
3.81
38.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come into my room and watch me sleeping. Gently you move my arms over my head, tying them to the headboard with your belt and wrapping the silk belt from my dressing gown over my eyes blindfolding me. Slowly you pull the sheets down over my body finding me naked and wet.

As I start to stir you move down my body, tracing your fingers over my breasts, my stomach and thighs. You position yourself between my legs gently licking at me awake.

I hold still for a moment, thinking I'm still in the middle of a dream, before realising I'm awake and starting to struggle. Unable to see, and with my arms tied over my head I panic and kick out my legs. You grab my ankles and push them toward my bound wrists, tying one to them and the other to the other side of the headboard.

You move back to my cunt, lapping at my now spread lips and sucking on my exposed clit. I buck against you, crying out as I cum, but you hold me down and keep sucking, pushing two thick hard fingers into me, making the orgasm stretch out until I feel faint and weak. I hear you laugh and say you want to see if you can make me squirt before I feel your breath on my pussy again, your tongue snakes inside me, kissing me there as if it were my mouth. You move further up nipping along the lips with your teeth. You clamp your teeth around my clip, your tongue licking roughly over it, three fingers now inside me fucking me rough and hard. I buck my hip against you screaming as I cum over and over, begging you to stop, the orgasms now nearly painful on my over sensitive clit.

I'm a limp moaning thing on the bed as you untie my legs and climb up to kneel over my face, pushing your cock between my lips. I lick and suck at you hungrily as you stroke yourself before grabbing the back of my head and giving me it all, fucking my mouth as hard as you would my cunt. I'm choking and gagging, which only turns you on more, you fill my mouth with your cum, and I swallow as much as I can, you scoop up the rest off my face and feed it to me.

You move back between my legs and push a finger into me, then another, then another stretching and twisting inside me as I buck and moan against you. Your other hand goes to my ass and another finger goes there, fucking both my holes with your fingers until I'm thrashing against the bed, pulling at your belt, trying to free my arms so I can touch you.

You remove your fingers, leaving me hanging on the edge of cumming, and flip me over onto my front. You put me over your knee, spreading my legs, and begin to spank me hard and fast, every so often plunging your fingers back into my cunt or flicking at my clit, enjoying my moans and keeping me constantly close to orgasm.

When my ass is red and sore your cock is rock hard again. You flip me over and kneel between my legs picking me up by the hips and slamming the full length of your cock into me in one thrust. You've held me on the edge for so long I cum immediately, my back arching towards you offering my tits to you. You continue to slam into me hard, occasionally leaning over to bite and suck at my throat and nipples. I'm screaming constantly so you bend and kiss me, your tongue fucking my mouth as hard as your cock did. I bite down on your lip hard, you pull away and free my arms, lifting me so I can wrap them around your shoulders as you fuck me.

My teeth set into you shoulder biting down hard as my nails dig into your back, your fucking me as hard as you can from this position but it's not hard enough. You drag me off the bed and bend me over the dresser before pounding back into my hot, wet cunt. You hold onto my hips, slamming into me so hard it almost hurts before filling me full of your cum. You hold me there for a moment before moving round to my head and making me lick you clean.