Late One Night, Now And Forever

Story Info
A sister and brother find themselves together.
2k words
3.96
201k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late night. The twins were alone at home; their parents went out for a "special" night out. The twins knew what their parents went out for and knew that they won't be back until late the next morning. Alex had just come back from college at FSU for the holidays and Aly was also back from Florida State.

"What's on for tonight Aly?" Alex asked like he normally did.

"Oh, I went out and bought a new movie." Aly responded

"It's not a porno is it?" Alex asked scared

"No! Don't be silly." The twins didn't like the fact that people would sell themselves on video.

"Ok then, what is it?" Alex asked

"It's that knew movie you wanted to watch in theater but never could."

'No Way! You rented that one? Thanks sis'."

"Any time, I saw how disappointed you were when you couldn't go to see it." Aly popped the video in the VCR and sat next to her brother on the coach.

The Twins were almost identical in every way; they both had the same green eyes, same dark brown hair, and even the same athletic build. Their hair was the same length and even though they both were 20 years old they still wore the same kind of clothes to match each other. In fact if you didn't hear Alex's voice you could say he was Aly.

The movie was just getting to the good part, it was a war story and they both loved those kinds of movies, then the power went out. "Aw, c'mon!" The twins said together. "Ok...I'll go look for candles."Aly said with a sigh of disappointment. As she was walking away, Alex could help but notice a tattoo of a lion on her lower back. "I've never seen that one before." Alex thought to himself. "I wonder how long ago she got it or even if it's real." Alex had many lion tattoos on him of lions. One on his left upper arm, one on his right shoulder blade and even on his left butt cheek, but he never knew his sister got a tattoo. When Aly returned with the candles Alex asked where and when she got the tattoo.

"OMG, Alex! Don't look down at my butt!" Aly said with anger an embarrassment

"I didn't on purpose. I just saw a mark right there and I saw it, I wasn't looking down there to check you out." Alex said back.

"Ok, I guess it's all right then."

"...so is it real?" Alex asked shortly after

"Yeah, I got it about a month ago when you and dad went down to L.A. for that Literature thing."

"Does mom know?"

"Chya, she drove me to a shop."

"Ahh, I see."

"So what do you want to do now?"

Alex looked at his sister and then noticed that she looked amazingly beautiful in the candle light. Her long brown hair curled behind one ear, her white turtle neck hugging her neck and those tight jeans she always wears. "What the heck!" Alex thought to himself again "This is insane!...Alex stop thinking your sis' is drop dead gorgeous, even though I would love to just kiss those luscious lips and squeeze that tight ass."

"Alex..." Aly said "Alex! Alex wake up!" Aly stated to wave her hand past her brothers spaced out eyes.

"Huh?" Alex returned from his thoughts "What were you saying?"

"I was saying what do you want to do? Where did you go off to?" She asked with a smirkish laugh

"Oh, no where, I was just thinking about...turtles" Alex said

"Turtles?" Aly asked with a bizarre look.

"Yeah, they are so cute, I want one." Alex replied with a grin on his face.

"Oh...Kay. So any way, what do you want to do?"

Alex started to think of him squeezing that tight ass while makeout with his sister on the coach.

"Why don't you decide this time?" Alex said

"Well honestly I really just want to sit around and talk." She said shyishly

"Ok then lets do that." Alex said with another one of his shining grins that he was famous for.

Aly started to smile from ear to ear. "Ok then!" She immediately jumped on the coach next to Alex and got snug and comfy in his arms. Alex immediately got a semi-boner. "What the fuck!" Alex thought "I can't get a boner from my sister. Gosh I hope she doesn't see it." At that moment Aly spoke

"When was your first Alex?"

"What first?...oh, you mean my first time?'

"Yeah, I want to know."

"Uh, truthfully I haven't had sex yet. I think it's important to wait, so I am."

Aly's eyes looked up at her brother's face with happiness. " I'm glad you said that Alexander."

"Alexander? Ok why are you happy about that Alexandra?

"Well because I'm a virgin too."

"Really? I thought you might have hit at least a couple of guys in your time."

"Nope. I'm still an innocent little girl...that is unless you don't want me to be. She said with a serious, sexy look on her face.

"Uh, are you hitting on me Aly?

"May...be or maybe not."

Alex's cock then sprung straight up. Aly saw the motion and looked down at the bulge in her brother's pants. "Looks like I got my answer." Alex said in shock of the size of the bulge. Aly then started to un-zip her brother's pants and unbuttoned his boxers and 'bong' the massive erection popped out. "Oh my gosh, Alex...big much?" She gawked at the 10 inch dick.

"Uh, Aly what are you doing?"

"Hey, mom and dad won't be home till a long time from now, its cold, and my fantasy is you and me on this very coach on such a night like this. Don't deny it from me Alex."

"Listen, twins ain't spose to do each other and do you really wanna lose your virginity to your own brother?

'YES!"

The very second she said that word his cock grew another 2 inches

"And I can see you are turned on by this." She said with a devilish smirk. Aly stood up and took off her white turtle neck to reveal a hot pink bra cupping 2 small luscious breasts. Now Alex has seen his fair share of those tits but now she was offering them to him. Alex was more turned on than ever now. After that she slowly pushed down those tight jeans she wore to reveal a wet hot pink see through thong. There was no hair on her. Alex knew this cause before he left for college he drove her every month to the waxing parlor. She then walked in between her brother's two legs, knelt down and started to suck.

"Aly!...ahhh....Aly!...ahh...Aly! Is this ok?...hhhh" Aly ignored his words but enjoyed his moans and groans. He finally forgot about everything and took his red hot dick out of her mouth, turned her so that she was on the coach and he was on his knees infront of her cunt, and ripped off her thong. He immediately lunged in between her legs and started eating his sister out. She moaned a lot, gripping the coach and grabbing his head to push him further into her. She came immediately, Alex felt her juices flow down his cheeks and into his mouth. Finally Aly couldn't take it anymore and let out this enormous yell "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Sweat started dripping down her breasts. She took her hands off the coach so she could undo her bra. Once her bra was off those perfect little thing shown with pride. Bouncing around as she motioned her hips to his eating habit.

Alex stopped for a second and looked up at his sister. When he saw her face a small gentle little tear rolled of her eye. "Oh, Alex...' She said in an exhausted, gentle voice, "I want you more than any other man in my life. Take me to bed Alex, take me to bed and stick that massive peace in me, I want it to pass through me, I want to feel the agony of it's entry into me."

Alex picked her up of the coach and carrying her up the stairs to her room. The whole walk he was sucking her perfect tits. This mad her ooze even more and dripping on the floor. They made it to her room she took herself out of Alex's arms, went and locked the door, went and lied on her bed and then made curled her finger towards her signaling Alex to come to her. Alex, still having the 12 inch walked over to her and went to give her another amazing licking. Almost down on his knees, Aly's foot pushed him back. "Penis please, no more eating or blowing for a while, fuck me or walk away right now." Alex obeying his sister's command stood a little and moved his body over he's. As Alex was moving on top of Aly he spotted the biggest smile. He knew then she was ready for the push and shove. He then directed his rod to the pussy and slowly pushed his big cock in her, well at least tried to slowly push it in. Aly forced it in once she saw that his rod was inline with her dripping wet pussy. She let out a wale of agony" Ahhhhhhhhh!" and tears started rolling down her eyes and you could hear her sobbing. Alex tried to pull his giant out but was stopped by a sudden pulling him in closer. " I told you I want to feel the pain of your cock enter me." Aly said.

Suddenly Alex started to thrust his giant erection in and out, in and out of Aly's small, waxed cunt. Over and over again Aly moaned and groaned and Alex as well. After a few long minutes of this Alex felt is orgasm approaching.

"Aly, I'm about to come."

"I know, me too...let's come together."

Hearing those words Alex became the most turned on he had ever felt the entire night, then 'boom' they both came a huge ball of passion just exploding in their groins. Alex took his cock out of her a laid in the bed right next to his sweaty sister. They both were tired, catching their breathe. Alex put his head back against the pillow and shut his eyes. A few seconds later Alex felt a warm breathe over his groin then felt his sister's mouth take form around his semi-boner. His eyes popped open in astonishment. They jus had a massive orgasm together. "She wants more?" Alex asked.

Aly's head popped up off his dick and she looked at her brother with tears poring down her eyes "I want you always, I want you now and forever." Then continued to suck his hard-on which was fully erect.

"Aly...hhhh....Aly....hhhh....stop! He exploded that very second. A gallon of semen spewed out his cock. Thinking he would pull away, Alex tried to get away but Aly continued sucking his gew clean off.

After that glorious blow Aly laid next to Alex, still in a huge sweat. Then they both went under the covers together and sat for at least an hour thinking about what just happened. Then finally Alex spoke, "Hell of a way to way to lose your virginity...hah" Alex smiled.

"Tell me about..."Aly said "that was...amazing!"

"You know Aly I was thinking...' Alex began to say.

"Ya." Aly was listening.

"Maybe I should move to Florida State next semester." Alex said in a joking way but was serious about his comment.

"You should." Aly replied with a happy sound in her voice.

1 Year Later

Aly and Alex live together in an a dorm at Florida State, they have constant wild nights and some great quickies in between classes, no one knows there intimacy for each other but they know that they are twins, and they are happy and they have each other now and forever.