Late Shift Ch. 05

Story Info
Colin takes over the spa.
887 words
4.83
21.2k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Colin 15 minutes to drive to the day spa. Ten of those he spent on the phone arranging for him to be alone with Shannon for the duration of the evening. His thoughts were whirling. He hadn't obsessed over anyone for a long time...what was happening to him now? "Maybe it was that whack on the head," he thought absently. Right now, he just wanted to be with Shannon.

Elaine, Shannon's esthetician, finished her pedicure and assisted her in lying down in a comfortable position. She covered Shannon with a sheet and lowered the lights. Shannon closed her eyes, smiling to herself. Colin was so naughty, just what she needed in her life. He was easy to be with, funny, smart, and knew just how to please a lady...

She heard the door open and close quietly. James, the masseur, usually didn't speak until after he was through...thought it spoiled the relaxing mood. He felt the sheet being drawn away from her back, strong hands spreading oil over her skin. Moaning softly, Shannon relaxed further. The touch was different, she thought to herself. This isn't James...

Colin struggled to contain himself as he stroked over her silky skin. Every moan caused his groin to twitch. No matter what he had to do, every minute he spent with this woman was worth it. He leaned over and lightly kissed the nape of her neck.

"Hello, sweetness."

Shannon sighed and turned to face Colin. "You're good at this, you know. If you ever give up acting, you could make a living massaging rich women..."

He took her face gently into his hands, his lips barely touching hers. "I wouldn't do this for just anyone..." The kiss deepened, their tongues dancing as he drew her closer into his embrace. "Let me finish this for you..."

Shannon lay back and Colin motioned for her to turn face down. He continued massaging her back, trailing little kisses down her spine and nibbling at the dimple near the bottom.

She moaned quietly, feeling her nipples harden as his hands slid lower over her bottom. He moved down her legs, kneading the muscles easily, causing her to be on fire from his touch. She felt the wetness growing, her hips writhing slightly from the attention.

Colin's erection was raging. He stopped for a moment, just long enough to lose his pants and shirt. He returned to Shannon, kissing her calves and running his tongue up the back of her legs. His fingers tickled the soft skin at the inside of her thighs, and she involuntarily parted them more for him.

His tongue laved slowly over her smooth lips, parting them so he could tease her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Shannon writhed in pleasure. Colin's hands felt so strong on her thighs, pulling her tight into him. His lips traveled higher, his hands urging her to a standing position.

She turned to face him, their kisses hot and passionate. It felt like his hands were everywhere on her! She pushed his boxer briefs down and he kicked them to the side, releasing his painfully hard cock. Taking it in her hand, she squeezed gently.

"Jaysus, Shannon, you drive me mad!" He drove his tongue deeply into her mouth as his hand closed over her hard nipple.

She gasped for air. "No more than you drive me, luv!"

He suddenly turned her around and urged her to lean over the massage table. His fingers found her sweetness, and began massaging. She groaned as he slipped a finger into her tight wetness. His teeth dragged over the little spot just below her neck that made her crazy. "You like this babe?"

Shannon could only moan as her hips ground back into his hand. "Please, Colin, please, don't make me beg..."

He began to stroke her treasure with the tip of his cock. Over and over he played with her clit, driving her to the edge then backing off. "Shannon, lass, I can't take this much longer..." He positioned himself just at her opening, his fingers teasing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Please, Colin, gods yes..." she cried out loud as he plunged his length into her, causing her to go over the edge.

He could feel her body tighten around his overly sensitive shaft. His fingers had tangled into her auburn curls; she moaned his name with each thrust. Colin slowed his pace, turning her carefully around to face him, never withdrawing from her. He pulled one leg over his shoulder to resume the dance.

Shannon pushed her hips into his, moaning endlessly as their lips locked together.

Colin's hands tightened around her bottom as he pulled her even closer. "Gods woman, I can't take this much longer..."

Shannon's warm, sweet breath tickled his ear. "I'm so close luv, please, don't stop..."

Their worlds collided. Colin held her close, nuzzling her neck as she stroked his back. His gaze searched her face. "I don't have words for this moment..."

Her fingers stilled his lips. "Then let's say nothing. Just be with me."

He lifted her from the table and carried her to the waiting hot tub. Colin held her tightly on his lap as the warm water swirled around them. "Gods," he thought. "I'm falling for this girl..."

To be continued...