Late Starter

Story Info
He loses his virginity late in life to friend's wife.
4.1k words
4.41
142.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

Whether you believe it or not I was a virgin up to the age of thirty, I liked women, but for some reason I could never seem to get any further than a quick grope. The number of times I'd had my face slapped should have discouraged me, but I always thought that the next girl would be the one to break my duck. The way I lost my virginity was a complete surprise.

I was a fitter in a coach company, every Friday after work I would go to the pub with Alan, one of the other fitters, for a few beers and a laugh before we went home. This particular Friday I was feeling low, I had been rebuffed yet again the night before, this time by a woman who was supposed to be a 'dead cert', to my knowledge half the unmarried men in the coachworks had been with her. It made me wonder if there was something wrong with me, it also made me believe that I would remain a virgin until the day I died. By the time knocking off time came I felt totally depressed and was not eager to go to the pub with Alan.

"Come on John," Alan said to me in the changing room, "you look as though you could do with a jar or three."

Shrugging into my jacket I followed him out of the door, soon we were ensconced in the saloon bar of the local pub, a pint of bitter in hand.

"You've had a face that would shrivel a lemon all day," Alan commented after our third pint, "what's up?"

For no good reason at all I poured out my problem on his shoulders, it was the first time I'd told anyone about it and I must admit I felt better for getting it off my chest. To my relief Alan didn't laugh or make an issue of my virginity, instead he invited me to dinner that evening.

"Come on home with me now," he grinned, "Jan can rustle up something with no bother."

Reluctantly I let him persuade me to agree, I had met his wife Jan once before, she was an attractive woman, small and very quiet. A couple of pints later we left the pub and wended our way to Alan's house.

"Put your clothes on Jan," Alan shouted as he closed the front door, "we have a visitor."

Jan appeared from the kitchen wiping her hands on a tea towel, her hair was loose and a strand of it lay across her forehead.

"Oh, hello John." she greeted me, brushing the loose hair back into place, "If I'd known it was you I would have left my clothes on the chair."

Their joking made me relax, smiling I said hello to Jan and let Alan lead me into the lounge.

"Alan has come for dinner," Alan said to his wife, "hope you don't mind dear."

"Not at all," she replied, "I was only doing bangers and mash, and there's plenty to go round."

"Well," Alan said rubbing his hands together, "that's that sorted, how about a drink? G and T for you Jan, scotch for me and what about you John?"

"Scotch will be fine." I answered.

Jan disappeared out to the kitchen while Alan poured the drinks, I could hear the sizzling of fat as Alan handed me a very large scotch and told me to sit on the sofa. Alan took Jan's drink to her in the kitchen then came back to the lounge and sat in an armchair opposite and began to chatter on, I added a comment or two, but on the whole was happy to let him do the talking. Twenty minutes later my glass was empty and Jan was calling us to the dinner table. Though basic the meal was good and it helped to sop up some of the booze I'd put away, after the meal we all went into the lounge where Alan handed out more drinks. I'd sat myself on the sofa again, Alan sat himself in the armchair and Jan, now minus her pinny, sat herself on the sofa with me. One second later I spluttering into my drink as Alan told Jan about my virginity, blushing bright red I stared into my glass as he told her the story.

"Anyway," Alan continued, "I thought John could help us. What do you think Jan?"

"I like that idea Alan, but what does John think?" she replied.

Wondering what they were on about I continued to stare into my now empty glass, in my mind I was working out how I could get away without appearing rude.

"John," Alan said, "Jan and I have a problem that you may be able to help us with and at the same time solve your own problem."

Puzzled I looked at Alan.

"You see," Alan continued, "I'm impotent unless I see Jan getting fucked by another man. It's damned awkward finding men to, well, do the deed; normally they are strangers we pick up in a pub. If you are willing I know I can trust you not to blab about it to anyone else."

"It would make a change," Jan commented, "to have sex with someone who I know and like."

I was bewildered, it had never occurred to me that Alan had a problem in the sex area; he was always jack the lad, flirting with the female staff whenever he could. As for Jan I found her desirable, but had never pictured her as the eager and willing type, she always seemed so demure and quiet. The opportunity they were offering me though was too good to miss, I didn't mind if Alan watched me porking his wife, hell the whole world could watch if it meant I would lose my virginity, as for keeping my mouth shut, that went without saying.

"I'm not sure what to say." I responded a few minutes later.

"Say yes." Jan said taking my hand.

"Yes." I laughed.

"Great!" Alan said jumping out of his chair, "I'll pour us all a drink and put a video on."

"Maybe John doesn't want to watch a video." Jan smiled, "They are rather raunchy."

"All the better," I grinned like a school kid, "it'll warm things up."

Laughing Alan filled the glasses then chose a video from a shelf, put it in the machine and turned on the TV, Jan shuffled across the sofa to sit close beside me. Excusing himself Alan left the room, as he went out the door Jan leant over and put her mouth near my ear.

"John, let me guide you for your first time." she whispered.

"I'm in your hands." I whispered back.

"Alan will be back in a minute," Jan whispered, "he's gone to get undressed, kiss me before he comes back."

Turning my head I leant forward and kissed her lightly on the lips, to my surprise she pressed her lips tightly to mine and sighed.

"It's been a while," she smiled as we parted, "we had a bad experience with the last guy we picked up. That was six months ago and we haven't dared try again since. I am desperate to get laid and I can't think of anyone who I would want to get laid by more than you and Alan. God my pussy is wet already."

I was amazed at the way Jan was speaking, it was a side of her I had never seen, but I liked it. Alan returned a moment later dressed in a gown, grinning he dimmed the lights and started the video. We watched the video for a few minutes; I must admit that I was more aware of Jan beside me than of what was happening on screen. Shortly after the video started Jan took my hand and put it on her knee, her legs opened a little in invitation. Thrilled at the thought of what was to come I slid my hand under her skirt onto the gusset of her panties, they were wet with her juices.

"I told you." Jan whispered.

Leaning over she kissed me while I stroked her pussy through her damp panties, tracing its outline with my fingers before pushing the material into her crack. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alan lean forward in his chair licking his lips, instead of putting me off it actually gave me thrill and to heighten his pleasure I pushed Jan's skirt up with my wrist. Jan's hands had gone to my chest and I felt her tugging at the buttons of my shirt, she soon had it open and I felt her warm hands running over my bare chest. Bringing my other hand into play I opened her blouse to discover that she was not wearing a bra, eagerly I cupped her small breasts in my hand, teasing the nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Jan moaned as I teased her nipples and squeezed her tits, the fingers of my other hand pressing tightly into her pussy, stretching her panties to near tearing point. This was as near as I had ever come to the act before and when Jan began to struggle against me I thought my luck had struck again. I released her and she leapt to her feet, threw off her blouse and bra, tugged off her skirt and panties and sat down beside me again, naked except for her stockings and suspenders. With renewed hope I stood up and stripped of my clothes, my cock pointing at the ceiling as I released it from the confines of my underpants.

"Oh my!" Jan breathed when she saw my cock, "How could you still be a virgin with a cock like that?"

The size of my cock had been a part of my problem, the few women that had got around to feeling it through my trousers had immediately backed off as though in panic. Jan seemed eager to try it, despite the fact that she was only a small woman.

"What a waste." she sighed closing her small hand around it.

The girth of my cock was such that she couldn't close her hand around it, and her eyes sparkled as she gazed at my fourteen inches. Jan pulled me down onto the sofa again and kissed me, her small tits pressing against my chest as I moved a hand down to her pussy. When I probed at her with a finger Jan sighed and thrust down onto my finger. With my thumb I found her clit and rubbed it while she rode up and down on my finger, her pussy tight around it, so tight I found it hard to believe that she would be able take my cock. Her hand was rubbing up and down on my shaft, tracing its shape and exciting me in the process. Parting our lips she leant back, offering her nipples to me, with a smile of anticipation I leant down and sucked one of her nipple, the tiny bud hard in my mouth. Rolling it on my tongue I added a second finger to the one in her pussy, Jan moaned and shuddered as I began to move my two fingers in her tight cunt. When I released her nipple Jan offered me the other tit, happy to oblige I sucked the nipple into my mouth.

A few minutes later Jan pulled her nipple from my mouth and lowered her head into my lap, I felt her tongue flick over the skin of my prick, covering every inch with a thin trail of saliva. Then I felt her mouth close over my cap, it must have stretched her mouth yet she took it with a groan of pleasure. Slowly she took more of my cock into her mouth, more than I would have believed possible for such a small woman, I felt my knob touch the back of her throat then I felt her swallowing. I gasped as my cock slid into her throat, slowly her head sank closer and closer to my pubic hair, and from across the room I heard Alan laugh at my surprise. Disbelievingly I felt Jan swallow all fourteen inches of my prick, her mouth nuzzling at my pubis as she began a swallowing motion that massaged my shaft.

"God!" I breathed as I became more aroused.

Amazed and excited I sat there, my cock buried in Jan's throat, and enjoyed every moment of the pleasure this petite woman was giving me. How much time passed I don't know, but eventually I felt the tightening in my balls that indicated my climax was near. Somehow Jan seemed to sense this, her head raised and my shaft slid out of her throat until only my knob remained in her mouth. I had thought that she would release my prick, but this was not the case, her lips closed around my shaft and she sucked at the bulb of hard flesh in her mouth, her tongue rolling around and around on the sensitive spot on the underside of the cap. With a cry I climaxed, my seed coursing up my shaft to erupt into Jan's mouth, the gush overflowing at the sides of her lips as she desperately tried to swallow it all. The flow slowed then stopped, but Jan kept on sucking my cock, glistening trails of my spunk running from the corners of her mouth.

From across the room I could hear Alan sighing as he watched Jan sucking me, but my attention was quickly returned to Jan as she sucked and licked my tool back to life. A while later she raised her head and looked at my massive prick, which was now hard and erect from her attentions.

"What a gorgeous cock." she breathed I can't wait to have it up me."

I was no longer surprised at the change in this woman I had thought so demure when I had first met her, but before she 'had' my cock up her I was going to savour the taste of her pussy. Matching thought to action I slid off the couch, parted Jan's legs and moved between them.

"Ooh yes," Jan breathed, "lick my cunt until I scream."

As I lowered my head to her pussy I sensed more than heard Alan move to get a better view of what I was about to do to his wife's pussy. Savouring the moment I ran my tongue the length of her slit, her juices were sticky and sweet on my taste buds. Slowly I licked at her eager flesh, my tongue pressing ever harder as time passed. Gradually I worked my round to her clit, rolling my tongue on the hard bud of sensitive flesh made Jan gasp and as I pressed harder on it she groaned with the pleasure I was giving her. Before long Jan was squirming and moaning continually, I pressed my hands to her thighs to hold her still and continued my attentions to her clit. After a while I slid my tongue down to Jan's fanny, my tongue pushing at the flesh, penetrating to the source of her juices.

"SUCK ME!" Jan cried, "LICK ME OUT!"

Eagerly I did just as she asked, my lips pressing to her flesh as I thrust my tongue into her wet, tight little hole. Her fanny was so tight that I was having difficulty in getting my tongue into her and it struck me that there was no way that Jan would be able to take my three inch diameter cock, I was doomed to remain a virgin, but I was determined to enjoy what I could get. All my thoughts faded as Jan writhed and cried out, her legs forcing my hands closed as she clamped them around my head. Slowly I licked my way back to Jan's clit and as I closed my mouth around her sex button I probed her pussy with a finger, forcing it into her tight hole then sliding it backwards and forwards. Jan's thighs clenched around my ears as I slid my finger in and out, my tongue pressing on the hard bud of her clit as I sucked it into my mouth.

"AAAGH!" Jan screamed in pleasure, her juices wetting my knuckle as she climaxed.

Jan's body shuddered so much as she came that I could no longer keep my mouth on her clit and was forced to raise my head. Looking down at her exposed pussy I plunged my finger in and out of her, her screams filling the air as I drove her to another climax. Beside me I noticed that Alan was now naked, his prick hard and ready for action, his eyes wild and excited, his tongue flicking across his lips as he watched what I was doing to his wife.

"Give her two fingers." he breathed.

I was sure that Jan would be too tight to take two of my fingers, but I attempted it and to my surprise and amazement succeeded in driving two of my fingers deep into her fanny. She was tight, her flesh gripping my fingers in a vice like grip as her body bucked and writhed in orgasm.

"FUCK ME JOHN!" Jan cried out, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I was only too willing to oblige, but at the same time I was convinced that she just couldn't take me. Jan's hands reached out and pulled me to her, my cock pressed along her slit, then one of her hands forced its way between our bodies taking hold of my hardness. I leant back as Jan guided my prick to her fanny, my knob pressing at the entrance to heaven, an entrance I was sure I would never enter. Guided by Jan's hand I pushed forward, her flesh giving against the pressure, suddenly she threw her legs wide and pushed her lower body towards me and I gasped as my knob was engulfed in her wet depths. The feel of her flesh around my knob was bliss; eagerly I pushed forward and felt my shaft sliding into her depths, the tightness of her sending shivers of delight through me. With a cry Jan thrust her body up to meet me, I cried out in pleasure and amazement as all fourteen inches of my hard cock surged into her.

"Fuck her hard!" Alan whispered beside me.

But I had other plans, I was going to savour this moment to the full and for a few moments I lay still, revelling in the feel of Jan's muscles rippling on my flesh, gripping me as though to trap me forever.

"It's so big!" Jan sighed breathlessly, "Your prick is filling me up!"

Slowly I pulled back, my prick rubbing along the moist was of her pussy, the sensations indescribable as I drew back until only my knob was left inside. Equally as slowly I pushed forward and again felt the sheer pleasure of Jan's pussy gripping and sliding on my cock. Drifting in a sea of sensations, the like of which I had never felt before, I slowly moved in and out, Jan's cries sounding shrill and distant in my ears. Gradually, as the moments passed, my movements became faster until eventually I was thrusting at her, my balls slapping against her with each thrust. Beneath me Jan matched my strokes, thrusting up to meet my every surge, her body writhing and bucking as I drove her to climax again and again. I felt Jan's legs closed around my back, the movement tightening the muscles of her fanny around my thrusting prick, squeezing me tightly with every movement I made. The blood was pounding in my ears as I felt my balls begin to tighten, like a man possessed I pounded in and out of Jan's pussy until I felt I could hold back no longer. With a final thrust and a load groan of bliss I buried my cock deep inside her and felt the rush of my seed as it burst deep into her womb, as my juices shot into her Jan screamed, her legs locked around me as her body shook under me. Then, the first rush over, I began to move again, pumping in and out forcing myself on and on, thirty years of celibacy driving me on until once again I felt the rush of my climax, the flow of my seed in fountain of white heat that filled Jan once more. Breathless I let my thrusting slow, gradually coming down from the high I had been on, until at last I pulled my shrunken (nine inches) cock from Jan's pussy.

Leaning back I looked at Jan as she lay shuddering on the couch, I could see my juices starting to bubble out of her pussy, guilty I had the thought that I had worn her out and that Alan would be frustrated. How little I knew Jan, as I moved back she opened her eyes and held up her hands to Alan.

"Fuck me darling!" she gasped out.

Eagerly Alan took my place and I watched in growing excitement as he fucked Jan, his movements hard and fast, her cries loud and ringing. I was fascinated by the sight of Alan's cock flashing in and out of Jan's pussy, his flesh glistening in a mix of her juices and mine. Then Alan thrust deep into Jan, his body twitching and jerking and I knew that his seed was bursting inside her to mix with mine. Alan began trusting again and I knew he was going to fill her again, pulling myself onto the couch I leant forward to see better and watched as Alan came deep inside Jan once more.

Gasping for breath Alan moved away from Jan's shaking body and dragged himself onto the couch on the other side of her, our eyes met over Jan's naked form and he grinned at me.

"How did you enjoy your first time?" he asked quietly.

"I don't have the words to describe it." I grinned back, "Thank you both."

Jan sat up a little, reaching to the back of the couch she produced a small towel which, with a few gasps, she placed under her oozing pussy, she radiated sheer satisfaction. With a demure smile Jan looked at me, reaching out she took one of my hands in hers.

"Are you satisfied?" she asked, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Very." I smiled, "Are you?"

Alan had a wide grin on his face and I sensed that knew what was coming next.

"Oh yes," Jan grinned, "but I'm ready to be satisfied some more."

As I stared in surprise Alan burst out laughing.

"I wish you could see your face." Alan roared.

"I'm glad I can't." I replied blushing, "Are you serious Jan?"

"I'm always serious where sex is concerned." she laughed, "I really can't get enough of it."

Alan got up and fixed some drinks, sitting back down on the couch he and Jan explained their situation. That Alan couldn't get turned on without watching Jan getting fucked I already knew, but it was a surprise to learn that Jan was a borderline nymphomaniac. I wondered how they had held their marriage together for so long with all their problems and commented on it.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12