Late to the Movies

Story Info
Why is it always so hard to find a parking spot?
2.8k words
3.93
80.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday night at my place, not much to do, and not much cash to do it. I had planned to spend the night just watching whatever was on, or maybe reading that book that I can't ever seem to get through more than a few pages of without getting interrupted. It seems that my boyfriend had other plans for me though. Just as I was all curled up on the couch with the book in hand my phone rang. Sighting the caller ID I saw that it was James, and reluctantly answered the phone, knowing that he would want to go out, though I just wanted to stay home.

"Hey, Heather, did you have anything going on tonight?" he asked.

"Well, I was just going to stay home and read my book, what's up?" I said trying to keep the disdain out of my voice.

"There's a new movie playing and I'd like to go check it out, you wanna go?" asked James. It had been forever since him and I had been on a real date, and even though I didn't really wanna go out, I decided that I'd take the opportunity, I mean candy at least right?

"Ya, give me about an hour to get ready, and then you can come pick me up," I replied.

"Uh...well, the movie starts in like an hour, and my car's in the shop, can you come pick me up?" he said sullenly.

"Ya, I can do that," I said, already starting to get pissed.

Hanging up the phone with him a got up quickly trying to figure out what to wear, and being thankful I'd showered earlier, cause I had no time to do that much work. Most of my clothes, were however, in need of washing, so I opted for a short skirt and a tight button up shirt with a low neck line. Trying to decide whether I wanted to wear panties and a bra took a min. James and I hadn't had sex in like weeks, so I didn't expect him to want to fool around, he never did that kinda thing in public anyway. I hate wearing a bra, so I decided not to wear one. I choose a white sheer gstring though, that was barely covered by my skirt. The shirt was a little thinner than one should wear without a bra, and being white you could make out my nipples pretty noticeably. I didn't care, if other guys looked, maybe James would pay more attention to me. Grabbing my keys, I raced across town to pick him up, a quick kiss and we were off again. The usual hand holding in the car, until I had to use both hands to drive. Living in a big city sometimes requires concentration that I don't have so much. He took the opportunity to put his hand on my bare leg and started sliding it up a bit. Maybe he didn't realize what he was doing, but I wasn't gonna give him any indication of what I felt. I was immediately wet though. Just the thought of him touching me like this now, here, was too much. He slid up my thigh to the hem of my skirt and rubbed back and forth a bit. It had been so long since he touched me, like 2 weeks, might not seem that long, but when you masturbate like 2-3 a day, ya, it's awhile. Turning onto the road for the movie theater, he took his hand away and looked at the the ticket counter. The movie he wanted to see was a new one that just came out, some big deal, and there was a line, and not much time left to see it.

"I'm gonna get out here, and get in line so that we can see the movie, think you'll be ok to park the car?" he asked, still staring at the movie times.

"Ya, I guess," I said with a bit of hesitation.

He got out of the car, and then it was up to me to find a parking spot, I hate parking at all, especially at night when it's hard to see. Circling the parking lot a few times I saw that all the spots were taken, so I had to opt for somewhere not here. Turning back onto the road I found a parking garage not to far from it, just a bit of a walk. Heading up to almost the top floor before I could find a spot, I wondered if I would even make it back to the theater in time. The garage was like any other one, except not so well kept, there was spray paint on the walls, and alot of the lights were burned out, for the price they charged to park here, you'd think that they'd spend a little money.

I heard a noise and I immediately looked around, hoping that I wasn't paranoid, this didn't seem like such a great place. When I was satisfied that I didn't see anything, I turned around to head out. Standing not to far from me was a man in the shadows. I didn't notice him before, or at least I didn't see him, but he was obviously there now. Trying not to stare, I walked past him and on to the elevator. I made it about 3 steps past him before he said something.

"Hey, baby, you look a little lost, you need some help?" he asked with a smug tone.

"No, thank you, I'm on my way to meet my boyfriend," I replied hoping that saying I was taken would phase him a bit.

"Oh, so he's not here, is he?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

I wasn't much farther past him when he was suddenly behind me and reached out for my arm. I didn't resist, as I was too shocked to do anything. He didn't grab me, just kinda, held my arm.

"I said, he isn't here is he?" he asked again.

"No, not here, at the theater," thinking if I just answered him that he would let me go.

"That's unfortunate for him," he said as he pulled me against him. I could feel how hard he was pressing against my ass, and I was frozen. I didn't know what to do, you hear about people that this sort of thing happens to, hell I read about them when I masturbate, but I never really wanted it to happen. When I didn't resist I guess he took that as a sign that I was ok with it. He dragged me back over to the side of the parking lot where he had been, where there was no light to be seen and put me against a car, I was still in shock, though I was starting to get it back and meekly tried to pull away. He pushed me harder against the car to keep me from moving and I really started to resist now, feeling trapped.

"What's your name, girl?" he asked.

"Heather," I said before I could even think about it.

"Well, Heather, I think you had better stop resisting, this isn't the best neighborhood, and I'd hate for you to end up being gang banged by the guys that decorated the walls here." he said while he continued to push his hard cock against my ass. I froze again, seemingly finding logic in what he said, though in reality I knew he was just saying that to keep me from moving. Reality was this now, though, and I was trapped.

I could feel him pressing against me, kind of pushing against me like dry fucking me, making himself harder. I was powerless to do anything, my knees were weak. The wetness I had earlier was dry now, as I was scared, and not really turned on. He backed away for a second and I considered running but when he pushed my shoulders down until I dropped to my knees on the rough concrete, I knew that I wasn't gonna be going anywhere anytime soon.

"Where the fuck are you, James," I thought as I was made to turn around and face his now exposed cock. He started to rub it on my lips and all over my face when my cell rang.

"Answer it," he said, "If it's your boyfriend tell him you can't find a parking spot, or I tie you to a car and wait for anyone to show up and...well...you get the idea."

"Heather, where are you? The movie is gonna start in like 10 mins, I'm still in line though," James asked with impatience.

"I'm still...uh...I'm....uh....I can't find a parking spot," I lied.

"Oh, ya, I bet, this place looks packed, just park somewhere, you can pay the ticket later if you get one, hurry up," he demanded, as hung up.

All the while this guy was rubbing his cock in my face, while I was lying to my boyfriend on the phone. I have to admit I was kinda pissed at him though, telling me to park wherever and pay for the ticket it. When I opened my mouth to tell him what James had said, he shoved his cock in my throat. Not like, in my mouth, but all the way down my throat in one motion and held it there. When I tried to move back to breathe he held my head until I started to gag, and I almost puked. Trying to remember to breathe when he pulled out, he told me to stick my tongue out this time and he rammed it back down my throat. He was so much thicker than my boyfriend and I had alot of trouble, but he seemed to get off on making me gag over and over. He put my head back against the car and just started fucking my face. I mean like, my mouth was a pussy of some slut, and he just forced it into me. I gagged over and over, but didn't puke cause I hadn't had anything to eat today, just dry heaves. He loved it though, cause each time I gagged, he drove deeper. I felt his cock getting harder and bigger, and was thankful that this would soon be over, and completely let go, stopped resisting and let him fuck my mouth. Just as I tasted the precum, he pulled out and jerked me up and faced me away from him.

"Panties off now!" he yelled at me. Being still in shock I didn't move, and he reached up under my skirt and with one motion, tore them off me and balled them up. He lifted my skirt and me off the ground a bit and then slide me right back on his cock. I was so dry, but gagging on his cock had made him wet, so he slid in almost with ease. It was still rough, and it hurt bad, though.

"Wait, please, I'm not on the pill, and you're not wearing anything," I pleaded, and the only response I got was my balled up panties shoved in my mouth as he mercilessly rammed my pussy. Starting to cry a bit, I knew my makeup would run, and I didn't want James to suspect things, so I just relented again and braced against the car and took it.

"That's it you little bitch, I bet you do this alot don't you? I bet you go out and get fucked like this all the time from strangers. You're such a fucking slut, taking my cock like this. You want me to cum in you, do you, whore?" he asked as he panted, to which I shook my head no, furiously, "Oh, not on the pill huh, I bet you don't let him cum in your pussy either do you, I bet you don't, maybe I should cum in your pussy, just to show him what a real man is."

He started to pick up the pace then, ramming me so hard it was just painful now, and my pussy got wet from the constant rubbing though I was enjoying this very little. He was so thick and long that it was poking my cervix and it was painful one minute then orgasmic the next. My body was betraying me, but I didn't want this, I was just allowing it.

Then I felt it, again, him hard and full and I knew he was close. I started to struggle then, but he grabbed my arms and pinned me and really laid into me. I couldn't stop him, he was gonna cum in me and I couldn't stop him. I was allowing him to do it. I still struggled, but him fucking me so hard like that was really hurting and I thought that maybe he was gonna really hurt my pussy, so I let go again, spread my legs a bit more and started to squeeze his cock. I wanted him to cum now, to get it over with I wanted him to do it, to cum in my unprotected pussy so it would stop hurting.

"I can feel you squeezing me, cunt, you want me to cum don't you?" he asked pushing my head against the car, to which I reluctantly nodded yes, and he pulled the panties out of my mouth.

"Say it," he said still pumping me hard and fast, "SAY IT, BITCH!".

"Please, it hurts, please stop doing," was all I could say back.

"TELL ME TO CUM IN YOUR PUSSY, HEATHER, SAY IT!" he demanded so loud I thought others around might hear him, but it was only me and him.

"Please, cum in my pussy, make it stop, it hurts so much, please cum in me, please," I begged, just wanting it over.

With that he seemed to pick up a second wind and rammed me against the car so hard I thought I would have bruises on my stomach. I was whimpering now, moaning a bit, it was too much to handle, and I felt it, it hit me so fast, I couldn't stop it or even think about it. I didn't want it, but I did it. I came so hard all over his cock, that my pussy leaked down my legs. Seconds later he went. I felt him explode in me, and push so far into me that he pushed into my cervix and dumped his load in me, I was screaming to stop, it felt like I was bleeding he had gone so deep. He held me though, and pushed as hard and as far into me as he could and came over and over in me, I could feel the ropes of cum coating my insides for what seemed like forever while he called me names like "cunt" and "bitch" and "whore", and I came again hearing that, while he was impregnating me, I came on his cock and my pussy spasmed and locked on him, milking his cock, trying to get all his cum. I was so ashamed.

He pulled out and I dropped to the ground, and he just walked away, leaving me there with my face smelling like cock, and my pussy stretched and broken. It was like a dream, had it really just happened? My cell rang again, and I knew it was him, and it shocked me back to reality. I didn't answer I just got up and ran to the elevator, not even fully cleaning myself off, and leaving my torn panties laying on the ground next to where I had been raped. Seeing James in the line at the window I realized it couldn't have been that long that it all happened, maybe 10 mins or so, but it seemed like hours. Still a little shaky, I moved up to James, and took his hand.

"Are you cold, Heather, it's freaking hot out here?" he asked obliviously to the fact that I had just been, well, fucked. We got the tickets and made it just after the previews, and he wanted to sit in the very back. Taking my seat I could feel cum already running down my legs and was glad that it was dark and no one could see. He leaned to kiss me, and I just hugged him knowing that he would smell cock on my face and I didn't want to cause problems. He'd never been one to be touchy in public, but when he put his hand on my leg, and slid it up, I quickly grabbed his hand and held it, not wanting him to feel the cum oozing out of my pussy that was pooling on the seat I was sitting on. I felt so ashamed, and used, and I knew I could never tell him, or he'd be upset and I don't know what he'd do. I've carried this secret forever, my rape in the parking garage and what I let that guy to do me. I don't hate him, I mean, I get off on reading stories about other people that have written about it, it's kinda hot when I think back on it now.....