Lateticia's Latin Lover

Story Info
Lateticia welcomes sexy exchange student in style.
2k words
3.87
49k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Juan Carlos at a dance on campus. As usual it was one of those boring dances where they played whack music with non-dancing people moving to it off beat. I was about to leave when I saw him standing with a group of my white friends from the dorms. Usually I just speak to them passing in the halls, but I started thinking: you know maybe I should really take the time to get to know him-I mean them, better.

As I approached, he stood on the end of their small circle smoking a cigarette and squinting as the smoke burned his eyes. I watched his lips wrap around that cigarette and suddenly wished I had a filter he could lick. I said hello to my friends and nodded in his direction but he didn't move. He just stood there, silently smoking and not returning my greeting. He was fine but damn he was stuck up!

I decided to ignore him, kind of. I talked to my friends about stupid things like the upcoming football game and the bad cafeteria food. I couldn't help but allow my eyes to drift back to him. He was beautiful! He had dark olive skin, a slight five o'clock shadow, deep black eyes with thick lashes, and shoulder length curly black hair. He watched me watching him, still not speaking. He smiled slyly, slowly licking his lips, taunting me.

At that point I suddenly decided I wanted to dance. I had to cover up my sweating in some way before I was found out. I dragged my friends out onto the floor, leaving Juan Carlos to stand on the sidelines, lighting another cigarette. Thank God I wasn't close enough to watch this time.

"So what's with your friend?" I screamed to my friend Ken once we got out to the floor.

"What do you mean?" he screamed back.

"He's not very social," I said, nodding in the direction of Juan Carlos who still stood on the sidelines, still watching me.

"Oh. Well that's because he doesn't speak English. He's an exchange student."

"Oh," I said, looking at him again. He was still watching me. His eyes slipped down my body and even though he was far away I could feel his gaze making me hot all over.

"Why isn't he dancing?" I asked, watching as his eyes rested on my *bleep* since he had a sideview of me. I fought the urge to adjust my position, knowing I didn't want to really.

"I don't know, that's a good question," Ken said. The next thing I knew he had run to where Juan Carlos stood and pulled him out onto the dance floor. He was a very good dancer. Very good with his hips I noticed. We all took turns dancing with each other, but I kept my eyes on Juan Carlos' hips. At least that's what I convinced myself I was looking at. I watched as my friend Kara danced dirty with Juan, turning her back to him, grinding her ass into that precious crotch I'd been watching all night. He responded to her, holding her hips tightly and grinding into her for all he was worth. I tried not to watch but I couldn't help myself. He looked up at me, catching my eye as he thrust his hips into her again, making orgasmic faces. I couldn't tell if he was taunting me, or pretending that she was me. I chose the first option.

I looked away, trying to concentrate on my own partner. I couldn't help looking at them as they got more into their dance-Kara was completely bent over, bracing herself on the floor as Juan went at her from behind. My jealously finally got the best of me and I slipped away to go outside and get some air. Despite my medium-brown skin, I knew I was red. And it wasn't the heat from the dancing that was doing it.

I walked outside to the balcony which was nearly empty. Only one couple was there making out. The music inside was so loud I could still hear it clearly. The air was warm despite a small breeze and the moon shined brightly even though it was only half-full. Inside, "Night Nurse" by Gregory Issacs started to play and unable to help it, I began to move. That song always did strange things to me.

Focusing on the moon I moved slowly, trying to imagine that Juan Carlos was there with me, doing things that Kara would never experience with him. Hypnotized by the brightness of the moon despite its heavy lidded, half-gaze, I let my hands roam my body until they were joined by someone else's. I instantly knew whose they were.

I froze and goosebumps stood at attention on my arms as he touched me. We moved together to the slow groove in the other room as he slowly pulled me closer and closer to him. His hands slid to my hips to grind his hardness against my ass. Damn it felt good! Gasping I reached back to tangle a hand in his hair, holding him against me so this wouldn't end too soon. Even though he had taunted me earlier, I couldn't help what I was feeling, and he was not getting away until he knew also.

I turned to face him, our faces so close I could feel his breath on my mouth as we moved together in a slow grind.

I walked outside to the balcony which was nearly empty. Only one couple was there making out. The music inside was so loud I could still hear it clearly. The air was warm despite a small breeze and the moon shined brightly even though it was only half-full. Inside, "Night Nurse" by Gregory Issacs started to play and unable to help it, I began to move. That song always did strange things to me.

Focusing on the moon I moved slowly, trying to imagine that Juan Carlos was there with me, doing things that Kara would never experience with him. Hypnotized by the brightness of the moon despite it's heavy lidded, half-gaze, I let my hands roam my body until they were joined by somone else's. I instantly knew whose they were. I froze and goosebumps stood at attention on my arms as he touched me. We moved together to the slow groove in the other room as he slowly pulled me closer and closer to him. His hands slid to my hips to grind his hardness against my ass. Damn it felt too good! Gasping I reached back to tangle a hand in his hair, holding him against me so this wouldn't end too soon. Even though he had taunted me earlier, I couldn't help what I was feeling, and he was not getting away until he knew also.

I turned to face him, our faces so close I could feel his breath on my mouth as we moved together in a slow grind. I wrapped my arms around his neck, positioning my legs on either side of his so that I could get my maximum grind on. His hands slid down to my round ass and he caressed it as my hips moved against him, my pussy so moist I was afraid I would cream my underwear.

He began kissing me then, passionately and deeply, his tongue slipping in my mouth and driving me crazy. He slowly led me to a wall and pressed my back against it, kissing me and still working those magical hips against me. His lips slid down and he slid my shirt down, devouring my breast like a hungry child during feeding time. I held his head there, marveling at how gentle he was. The other couple was gone and it was just me and him on the balcony. It wouldn't have mattered if anyone else was there anyway. I wouldn't have noticed. My eyes slid open halfway to watch the moon glow on his hair.

His lips slid back up to mine and he groaned something in Spanish before devouring my mouth again. I don't know a word of Spanish but hearing him speak it was very exciting for me. It didn't matter if we couldn't communicate, we were speaking the international language-fucking.

His lips trailed down once again as he spilled more Spanish phrases into my breasts, my nipples perking up in response. As he licked them and then gently bit, I cried out, realizing that if were doing this to me already, I'd be a basket case by the time we really got into it. I'd probably give the whole party a show.

As painful as it was, I stopped him and motioned for him to follow me. We walked quickly through the party and into a back hall where I knew we could have some privacy. We rounded a corner where there is a small alcove where the walls are close enough together so that you can easily touch them with both hands.

Once there, we tore into each other without a single word. He sucked my mouth like a Hoover,his hands slipping up my dress to soothe my throbbing puzzy. He groaned when he felt how wet I was, licking his lips in anticipation. He lifted me so that my back was against one wall and my feet were against the other. I balanced myself by pushing my feet against the wall. I didn't have to do this for long since I had Juan Carlos' face aiding me to keep my balance. He dropped to his knees and slid my panties down, eagerly replacing them with his tongue. Using one hand to help hold me up, he used the other to part the lips of my pussy, sliding his tongue in and pumping furiously. I screamed in ecstasy, glad we had moved to our private location. He now held my ass in both hands, digging his face deep within me, sucking and licking for all he was worth. I went crazy, grinding my feet into the wall hard to push myself even harder into his face. His tongue hit my clit and I lost it then. I came explosively, nearly falling off the wall with the force of it. I grasped at the wall for leverage. He sucked a little more until he was sure he had gotten every drop of my juice.

Spent, I allowed him to help me lower my legs to the floor as he stood, staring at me and breathing hard. I kissed him deeply, my hands going for his belt. I quickly undid it and unzipped his pants, sliding his underwear down to expose his dick which was incredibly swollen. He was moaning as I touched him, his head thrown back and his eyes closed. His coolness of earlier was gone as he writhed beneath my hand which was pumping his luscious dick furiously. His hips moved in time and he pawed at the wall, unable to find anything to grip. I bent and licked him, wetting the tip of his dick with my tongue. He groaned again and slowly opened his eyes to look down at me, his eyes glazed with desire.

He took his dick in one hand and pushed me against the wall with the other. He pulled his pants down around his ankles while I kicked my panties off and got ready for him. He lifted me to the wall again and held me up while he slid into me. He was so big he filled me up quickly. I spread my legs as wide as I could as he held me, grinding me into the wall and groaning forcefully in Spanish.

"Oh yes," I replied, "that's it. your English lesson is going very well papi." He smiled, pumping harder, causing me to slide up and down the wall. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me, quickly followed by another. Juan Carlos continued to pound away at me until he finally came. He shook all over, crying out as he exploded into me, filling me with his hot juice. We both collapsed then, falling against the wall.

"Yeah Juan, I think you're going to do very well in America." I said, totally satisfied.