Latex Turned Him On

Story Info
Her latex outfit gets him extra horny.
1.3k words
4.24
62.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Bruce had been dating for over two years. He was the most perfect guy I have ever dated. He was such a gentleman always opening doors pulling out chairs just making me feel like a lady. Of course I'd be lying if I said that was the only good thing about him. He was also good-looking, muscular and smart.

Now there was one other great thing about Bruce, and it was the only thing I can think of as I was lying in bed beside him. He knew how to fuck me just right. The only problem was sometimes I felt like he wasn't getting quite the same enjoyment out of it as I did. Which led me to this question.

"Bruce, do you enjoy fucking as much as I do?"

"Well of course honey. Why would you ask that."

"It's just that when I'm screaming and moaning you don't really make a sound."

He rolled over and looked me in the eye.

"Well that doesn't mean anything, I just don't do that sort of thing."

"Are you sure, because I want you to be just as happy as I am."

"Don't worry, fucking you is as good as it gets for me."

"Aww thanks baby."

"Now, I have to go off to work," he kissed me on the cheek, I'll see you later tonight when I get home."

LATER THAT DAY

Now even after the conversation Bruce and I had I was still not convinced that he was getting as much out of our sex life as I was. Because of that I decided to consult a resource that would tell me for sure what he liked, his porn collection. Most of it was generic guy on girl fuck films, sure there was some anal stuff, a couple of threesome flicks but other than that it was just two people going at it. That is until I dug a little deeper and found what I was looking for. At the bottom of the drawer were 5 or 6 movies with girls clad entirely in latex. It turned out that Bruce had a little latex fetish, and that was something that I knew I could help him with.

One trip to our local sex shop later and there I was admiring my purchases in the mirror. I settled on latex stockings that went up to my thighs, some latex gloves that go past the elbow, a corset that showed off as much cleavage as possible and some crotchless latex panties. I just knew that Bruce was gonna love this outfit and hopefully, it would result in the best fucking of both his and my life.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. Bruce was home, just in time for the best surprise of his life. I went to the bedroom and lounged as sexily as possible on the bed.

"Sarah, are you home?" I can here him calling from the front hallway.

"In the bedroom baby, I've got a surprise for you."

"Is it beer 'cause I could really use some right now."

"It's even better, why don't you come see for yourself."

He walked in to the room and stopped, a shocked look on his face.

"Holy fuck, what are you wearing."

"You like it? I went through your porn and found that you have a thing for latex so I thought I would surprise you."

He just stood there with a shocked look on his face. I got up off the bed and slowly sauntered towards him.

"Now how about you be a good little boy and let me give you the best fuck of your life."

He still stood there dumbfounded but I could see by the bulge in his pants that he was getting very excited. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his beautiful chest.

"O, baby, you are looking especially sexy today." I said as I removed his shirt entirely. "Now with that shirt out of the way how about I move on to something a little more important."

I sank to my knees and began to remove his pants. I undid the button on his pants and slowly pulled down his zipper.

"Are you gonna make me do all the work, because you know the longer it takes to undress you the longer it's gonna take for me to start sucking that big cock."

That snapped him out of his stupor and he quickly yanked off his pants practically flying out of his boxers.

"Mmm, your cock is looking especially big today."

I took his dick in my hand and began slowly stroking it. Up and down, up and down.

"You like that baby? You like it when I stroke your cock?"

He moaned in satisfaction as I began to stroke faster.

"I'm gonna make you cum, do you want to cum all over my tits?"

"Oh fuck yes, this is so fucking hot."

"Well you can't cum yet baby, I'm not finished with you yet." I could see that it was taking everything he had not to shoot his hot load all over me. The latex was clearly making him extra horny.

"Now," I took my hand off his cock and walked over to the bed, "I want you to get over here and lick my pussy."

He quickly ran over to the bed and dropped between my legs. The latex was turning me on as well and pussy was dripping wet as he started licking my clit. God, he is so talented and already I was starting to get hotter.

"Fuck yes, keep doing that baby, right there."

He continued licking my clit as he took his middle finger and began to fuck me with it.

"Oh shit, that's incredible, keep going."

He inserted another finger and moved them even faster. My body was on fire as I could feel the orgasm building.

"FUCK, FUCK keep going baby, YES YES YES."

I felt the waves of pleasure wash over me as I came all over his fingers.

"Mmm, honey your pussy juice tastes great."

"Oh fuck that was amazing, now I want you to take that big cock and fuck me, fuck me hard."

He was only too happy to oblige as he takes his big prick and slowly inserted it into my dripping wet cunt.

"Shit, your pussy is so tight."

He started to fuck me pushing his cock in and out, in and out. His dick feelt so good inside me.

"Keep fucking me baby, just the way I like it."

He started to slide his cock faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, fuck me as hard as you can."

He dick was pounding into to me it felt so incredibly good. I could feel another orgasm building as he massaged my clit with his fingers.

"God yes, I'm going to cum again. Keep fucking my wet pussy."

As he kept sliding his cock in and out I felt the pleasure of orgasm wash over me."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, I'M CUMMING."

As I felt the orgasm subside I could still feel his cock pounding me.

He gasped, "Oh shit honey, I'm cum any second now, you're so fucking hot."

"Oh baby I want you to fill my pussy with cum. Shoot your load inside me."

I felt his cock jerk as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into my waiting pussy.

"Oh FUCK." He was screaming. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK."

His orgasm finished and he pulled out his dick before collapsing beside me.

"Damn honey, that was one of our best fucks ever. That outfit is so fucking hot"

"I'm glad you liked it baby."

Five minutes later we fucking again. In fact, we fucked like rabbits all night. It was amazing but that first fuck is still the best I've ever had. And all because of a little latex.