Lather, Rinse Obey Ch. 01

Story Info
Drakken finds a new use for his mind control shampoo: Shego.
1.2k words
4.29
66.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story is fictional and I don't own the characters. This is an ADULT story and not intended for minors. Enjoy.

It had seemed like such a foolproof scheme to take over the world. A shampoo with mind control properties. How could it fail?

"Maybe it was your picture on the bottle?" snickered Shego as she sauntered off to the gym for a workout.

"Maybe it was your picture on the bottle," mimicked Drakken in a derisive imitation of his sidekick and he slumped in depression in his seat. It was such a great idea, how could it have failed? How? Suddenly Drakken brightened up. This didn't have to be a total failure. Whistling softly to himself and chortling with anticipation, Drakken slunk away to Shego's private bathroom and poured out the contents of her regular shampoo bottle and replace it with some Lather, Rinse, Obey. Yes, this did not have to be a total failure and it would server the bitch right for her sarcastic comments.

An hour later, Drakken heard Shego exit the gym and head for her quarters. It took all his will power to not rush down there immediately and have his way with her in the shower. This would be so much more fun. He waited until Shego returned to the control room, clad in her normal green and black skintight outfit. A dozen or so henchmen lounged around at the monitors. The timing was perfect to maximize the potential of the situation and Shego's humiliation.

"Oh Shego," trilled Drakken, "why don't you take your clothes off and show us all that luscious body of yours naked?"

Instantly, without question, Shego got up in the middle of the control room and began to peel off her costume. Her hands pulled open her top along the Velcro closure in front and the sight and sound had every cock in the room almost instantly hard. The top was made with built-in cups, so there was no bra underneath and Shego's huge round, slightly green tinged boobs popped into view. Shego shrugged her shoulders and the one piece outfit felt to a heap at her ankles. The dark haired villainess stepped out of the collapsed garment to stand there naked except for her black thong panties. With a tug, Shego pulled them down and gave Drakken and the henchmen a good look at her shaved pussy.

"Play with yourself, why don't you?" suggested Drakken with a smirk as he rubbed the bulge at the sight of the naked Shego.

Obediently, with a big smile on her face, Shego ran her hands over her naked body. Her hands cupped and caressed her large boobs as the nipples hardened then her fingers trailed down lower between her legs. Legs slightly spread apart, Shego began to rub her clit and slid two fingers inside her pussy. Soft mummers of pleasure escaped her lips as she finger fucked herself to the delight of the aroused onlookers.

"Get down on your hands and knees and crawl over here Shego," commanded Drakken as he felt his cock twitch and threaten to burst through his pants. The raven haired beauty dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards her employer, her large breasts dangling and swaying back and forth. Drakken thought he would cum just watching the big boobed woman crawling towards him like the slut he always had envisioned her to be.

"Beg for my cock bitch," smirked Drakken as he looked down at his nude sidekick kneeling in front of him.

Shego looked up at Drakken, her green eyes slightly unfocused from the effects of the shampoo. "Oh Dr. D., I want to suck that big blue cock of yours until you cum!"

"Be my guest Shego," laughed Drakken, "suck away!" Shego's eager hands pulled aside his grey lab coat and undid his belt. Nimble fingers pulled out his cock which was already oozing a drop of clear precum from the head. Drakken felt his cock harden even more as her soft fingers enclosed it and he watched in fascination as Shego bent his head towards his cock and gasped when he felt her tongue flick over the head. He could hardly believe his eyes when he saw Shego open her mouth and slip his blue cock between her soft lips. Her mouth on his cock was so warm, so wet, so wonderful he made a strangled cry pleasure and barely managed to hold back form cumming instantly at the feel of her mouth on his cock. For their part, the henchmen gaped at the sight of the feisty Shego, kneeling meekly and giving Drakken head while they watched. Seeing Shego naked had been something they had all fantasized about, but had never dared to suggest to Shego for fear of a fiery green incineration.

Drakken moaned and grabbed he back of Shego's head and began to pull the woman's head further onto his hard cock. He felt his cock hit the back of her mouth and slide into her throat, feeling it constrict around his cock and squeeze it so delightfully. Drakken began to buck his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Shego's wiling mouth. Faster and faster Drakken began to fuck Shego's face as his pleasure built towards a climax. He could feel her tongue slithering over the underside of his shaft as rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. He looked down ad watched his shaft disappearing between Shego's lips, saw her breasts bouncing and jiggling as she sucked him.

"Oh fuck She-Gizzle, I am cumming," screamed Drakken and without any further warning, his cock began to pump a thick load of warm cum into Shego's mouth. Shego just smiled and swallowed the first warm blasts of cum, before Drakken pulled his cock out of her mouth and splattered more across her face and hair. Cum dripped down Shego's face and formed big white puddles in her black tresses. Finally, when he could cum no more, Drakken wiped his dripping cock right across her face and she just knelt there smiling at him.


"Ok, who else wants this bitch" asked Drakken as he put his cock away. When the henchmen hesitated, he smiled broadly. "She won't remember a thing when the shampoo wears off. This is your big chance gentlemen." At that, several pairs of hands reached out to grasp the naked Shego and pull her into the middle of the floor. Henchmen uniforms were quickly discarded and soon the black haired woman was in the center of a dozen naked men fighting over who got her pussy first.

Drakken sat back and watched with delight has his henchmen violated Shego. On her hands and knees she had a big thick cock in her mouth and was sucking on it with enthusiasm while another cock banged her pussy from behind. As henchman after henchman came in or on the naked Shego and turned her body into a cum soaked mess, Drakken laughed and began to think of other people who he would like to have sample his shampoo. A certain red haired teen hero and general pain in the ass came to mind and his cock stirred.

The End?