Latin Spices

Story Info
J-Lo and her publicist meet a contest winner.
5.9k words
4.46
93.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for adults only (18 or 21, depending on the state) and is a complete work of fantasy. It does contain some kinky elements, but does not include stuff such as: domination, the words bitch, whore and slut, or nasty stuff such as shitting pissing, and all that other weird shit. If that's your thing don't read any further. If you don't like big bootied women, skip this story and go somewhere else. You have been warned.

I couldn't believe it even as the limo was driving me to her hotel: I was going to meet Jennifer Lopez, J-Lo, Jenny from the block, or whatever the hell she calls herself now. I remember when the call came to my phone while sitting in my apartment watching that movie Selena, where she had some weight on her body. This was my favorite movie to see her in because that extra weight on her body made her look sexy as hell, which often caused me to pause the movie at certain points to stroke my hard dick at the sight of that juicy boriqua booty. Just seeing it moving around on the screen of my TV drove me absolutely nuts and never failed to induce the rush of blood to my lower half, causing an uncomfortable feeling in my pants.

As the taxi arrived at the Hilton, my heart rate and breathing became rapid, which caused me to become lightheaded. "Be cool Tony. Calm down and everything will be alright. Her last album didn't sell that well so she won't be stuck up." I said in a low voice.

It was true. Because of not being able to come up with any new songs, J-Lo came out with a live album, but it only sold 25,000 copies. The bad sales, coupled with a series of bad movies, caused her to vanish from the publicity. To come back into the limelight, she came up with a contest where one lucky fan would be able to meet her. As a bonus, travel expenses were taken care of by her accountants. I was the lucky person that would be able to meet the woman that made me cum so much that I could have fertilized every woman in my city. So here I was about to meet the beautiful Latina performer at a hotel in L.A.

I gulped down the last of my water and climbed out of the door as the driver opened it for me. The paparazzi were standing in front of the hotel snapping photos and blocking my way towards the woman of my dreams. Get the fuck out of my way! I thought angrily as a short fat guy snapped a close up of my face.

"He's black. I wasn't expecting that. Shorter than I thought too." I heard one of them say.

"Short and fat with a bad comb over, just like I expected that paparazzi to be." I said towering over the person who made the comment.

"You're picture's gonna be all over the place asshole." said the short guy with a grin on his face.

"Well then let me add one to your collection." I said while giving him the finger. "That's the closest thing to sex you're getting, unless you count fucking your dog up the ass. Go jerk off to your photos of Kid Rock or something." Right at that moment, a woman came rushing forward and pulled me away from the mass hysteria of the crowd.

"Anthony Jones?" she asked. She was a short and very beautiful Asian woman with long Black hair tied behind her head into a pony tail, brown almond shaped eyes, and thick, pouty lips reflecting a lip gloss. Unlike 90+% of Asian women that I've seen, this woman actually was thick in the lower half of her body, just like a sista. She had on a tight pink sleeveless shirt, which showed off her medium sized breasts and a pair of tight white pants that really showed off her wide 49" hips, tiny 24" waist, and thick thighs.

"The name is Tony." I said simply. She barely came up to my shoulder and I was only 5'9"!

I was ready to skip the meeting with J-Lo and get a hotel suite with her. Damn! I have never seen an Asian woman with hips before. I thought, as my dick awoke from it's slumber and introduced itself to the leg of my shorts. Although they were baggy and long, my shorts could not hide what I was packing within them. I moved my bag in front of my crotch to block the view of my situation from everyone. I was sure that the short guy would want to get a picture of me with an erection and post it all over the tabloids to embarrass me. He ain't getting the satisfaction I thought.

"Okay Tony," she continued with a smile. "Welcome to the Hilton. Jennifer is in her suite right now awaiting your arrival. My name is Jasmine. I am her publicist, I will take you up to her after security searches your bag. It is merely a security measure. There are a lot of crazed fans out there who go to the extreme. There was one guy who carried S&M gear in his bag while preparing to meet Hilary Duff. He was kicked out immediately." she said.

"Maybe she was into that sort of thing, but I don't have anything like that in my bag." I said with a laugh. I saw a smile come upon Jasmine's face, which made me feel warm inside. She was extremely beautiful and her voice was sexy as hell. It was so throaty throaty and smooth, that I could have listened to her talk for an eternity without becoming annoyed.

"Who really knows these days. Even the people who appear to be innocent really are not." she said in a flirtatious manner. "Even people under your nose often surprise you." She looked at me and winked.

"You're right." I said trying to sound dismissive, but I'm sure she picked up on the fact that she was making me hot. "So where is security?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Just right there next to the elevators. Don't worry. There aren't anymore paparazzi. The hotel manager has barred them from the premises." she said after guessing the look on my face.

"Good. I was about ready to pull a Sean Penn on this one guy. I think he was stressed out over his comb over. Bad hair day I guess." I said. Jasmine started laughing that throaty laugh again.

"Follow me." she said. She walked in front of me, allowing me to have a view of her thick juicy ass, which jiggled with each sway of her hips. I'd never seen something so beautiful in my life. She had more booty than J-Lo, which definitely says something. Not only was it wide, but it stuck out very far, making it look like two large round basketballs. "Are you enjoying the view?" said Jasmine suddenly.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my trance. "What's up?"

"Are you enjoying the view? I know you're checking out my butt. You've never seen an Asian woman with a figure like mine have you?" said Jasmine while looking back at me with a smile.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude." I said with an expression displaying humiliation. Nice way to make a first impression dumb ass! I thought.

"Don't worry about it. I'm used to it, but this is the first time I've seen a look of admiration though. Usually I get told to drop a few pounds, but I tell them to fuck off." she said.

"Well, I think you are perfect. That comment won't get me tackled by security will it?" I said with mock apprehension in my voice.

"No it won't. It will receive a 'thank you' though. Thank you Tony. That is sweet of you to say that. How old do you think I am?" she asked.

"I would put you in your mid 20's." I said.

"Well thank you very much. I am actually going to be 40." she said with a smile.

"You have to be joking! There is no way that you are older than 25. You do not look your age." I said while trying get over the shock of hearing her age. "You are gorgeous." Jasmine's face turned red immediately.

"I'm glad you won the contest. It's good to have a handsome guy giving me compliments, especially a hot 21 year old guy." said Jasmine. "I've been doing this for about 15 years. I've done pretty well for myself." she said. We arrived at the security guys, who towered over me.

"May I see your bag sir?" said the lead guy. I handed it over to them without hesitation.

"Disregard the gimp suit in there." I said as a joke, which got a look of irritation that resembled trying to hold in diarrhea from the lead guy. After searching through my bag, they handed it back to me and let me continue on with Jasmine to the elevators.

"Fucking rent-a-cop." I said when we were at the elevators. "That guy looked like he watched a marathon of Stallone movies." Or saw Gigli, I thought.

"He's always like that. Don't worry about him." said Jasmine. "So, do you have any girlfriends Tony?" That came out of leftfield. The way she said it almost seemed a little odd, but I disregarded it.

"Um, no I don't. I've been single for a few months. I'm taking a break from the dating scene after I caught my girlfriend cruising around with some rich kid while 'servicing' him in his Porsche. Apparently I did not have a enough money to satisfy her." I said. "Greedy you know what."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You seem to be a decent guy. You deserve a lot better than that." she said as we stepped into the elevator. This woman was too much. She was beautiful, kind, smart, and had the sexiest voice in the world. Jasmine was indeed the total package. I wanted her even though she was nearly 20 years older than me.

"Well, I've gotten over her, but I just want to take a break from dating for a little bit, unless some woman makes me want to resume it." I said. She did not need to have the idea of me being a lovesick kid.

"I understand. Sometimes we all need a break from stuff. My husband and I have been on a break from each other for a long time, or at least he is on a break from me." said Jasmine with a hint of bitterness in her voice. Upon hearing this, a feeling of anger filled my heart. How could any man, let alone her own husband, abandon this woman?

"If you need someone to knock some sense into him, I would be happy to oblige. The guy must be nuts." I said.

"No don't worry about it. I am a big girl. I can handle it, but thanks for the offer hun. I can tell already that you are going to make some woman happy some day." she said with a smile that did not seem to reach her eyes all the way. I could see in a hint of sadness in her eyes that was induced by a long period of neglect from a husband who clearly did not have his priorities straight.

"No problem." I wanted to lean down and kiss her beautiful face.

I was slightly sad when the elevator doors opened to my destination. I enjoyed being alone with Jasmine and conversing with her, but I was going to meet Jennifer Lopez, whom the media had not seen in several months. I followed Jasmine down the hallway leading to J-Lo's room while staring at her juicy round ass. I was definitely going to miss this, I thought while watching her thick cheeks jiggle sexily.

"Enjoying the show Tony?" said Jasmine with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Nothing gets past you." I said. This time I was not embarrassed.

"Nothing ever does. Besides, I saw your reflection in the mirror." she said.

Damn mirror! I thought.

A minute later, we reached the room. My breathing became rapid and audible as Jasmine knocked on the door. "Don't worry. You're going to be okay sweety." said Jasmine. She leaned in and gave me a one-armed hug that spread warmth to all of my limbs and normalized my breath rate.

Suddenly, the door opened and there she was in the doorway- Jennifer Lopez. As I looked her up and down, my eyes noticed that she had put on about forty pounds, which all ended up in her lower half and seemed to completely avoid her waistline. Gotta love that Puerto Rican blood I thought.

"Hi Tony. It's good to finally meet you. Come on in hun." she said with a smile. She was shorter than me. She looked beautiful. Her hair was dyed black and she had on some make-up, but not a lot. She had on a pair of tan pants, despite being loose, showed off her now 53 inch hips, and a white tank top that showed off her midriff. I had the look of a kid receiving a birthday present, which must have been apparent on my face because J-Lo started to giggle.

"It's good to see you in person. I never believed this would happen." I said while stepping into the room. "You are so beautiful." I said before stopping myself. This made her smile wide.

"Thank you hun." she said while giving me a tight hug that was unlike any other.

J-Lo led Jasmine and I into her room, which allowed me to watch that famous booty in action without looking through a screen. Each massive cheek jiggle sexily, keeping my erection at a "hard state." Putting on this extra weight made J-Lo look even sexier than before since it was all distributed in her hips, thighs, and ass. Jasmine saw me looking and smiled.

"You really are a butt man aren't you?" she whispered.

"I'm a black man. It is my trademark." I whispered back.

We walked into the living room of the room and sat down on some couches. J-Lo crossed those thick legs.

"Jennifer, could I have a minute?" asked Jasmine.

"Sure. Let's go." she said. They both stood up and walked off sexily. Two big booties walking side-by-side is by far the best sight that I've ever seen. I watched their jiggling cheeks until they disappeared into a room and shut the door which allowed me to sit there and rub my hard-on through the material of my shorts while thinking about shoving it deep into J-Lo's ass and before fucking Jasmine's fat Asian ass. My fantasies were soon stopped by the sound of the door to the back room opening and the two women emerging back into my presence. I saw that J-Lo had changed into some tight black pants and was going barefoot, apparently looking more comfortable. I looked at Jasmine and saw her wink at me, which let me know that she had told Jennifer to put them on for me. J-Lo came over to the couch I was sitting on and sat down not to far away from me.

"Now, this feels so much better." said J-Lo with a smile. Jasmine sat down on my other side, but a little more closer to me. "So Tony, how about you tell me a little about yourself?" asked J-Lo.

"What would you like to know?" I asked. "Well, Jasmine tells me that you are 21, single, and all that. I want to know more about you. A lot more." she replied. The three of us talked for a little bit in a fairly comfortable manner. It was cool learning more about the both of them beyond all the media-related bullshit. After about an hour, J-Lo stood up and stretched, arching her back while showing off that beautiful butt encased in those very tight pants. She looked down and saw my eyes focused on her butt.

"You're right Jasmine. He is definitely a full-fledged ass man. You like what you see Tony?"

"Yeah I do. I don't care what the media says. You look sexier than ever." I said eagerly. My dick was so hard at the moment that it began to hurt from trying to push out of my shorts.

"Really? That's sweet of you to say. For that, I will reward you with something that I bet you've always wanted to do. What do you think Jasmine?" she said.

"I totally agree. In fact, I never rewarded him for complimenting me earlier. I think Tony deserves a reward from the both of us." said Jasmine in that throaty voice of hers. She stood up in front of me and stuck out her meaty ass. "Enjoy yourself."

I pulled her ass to my face while palming every inch of it as if it would be the last thing I could ever touch. Jasmine pushed against me while J-Lo started kissing her on the lips.

"I thought you were always beautiful Jasmine. I've never seen a woman quite like you. I'm going to make you come nice and hard. Then I want you to do the same to me." said J-Lo. I don't know what was going on since every inch of me was enjoying the cushion that was smothering me face and completely white-washing my vision.

"Squeeze my ass Jasmine! Harder! Squeeze my fat ass!" said J-Lo, whose mouth seemed to be full. I looked up and saw that J-Lo was sucking hard on Jasmine's round breast while massaging her pussy through the pants.

"Ohhh...this feels so good. Fuck!" moaned Jasmine. She reached grabbed my head and pushed it deeper against her ass, wedging my nosed between those two massive globes of flesh. Although I was loosing air, it never felt so good to be out of breath before in my life. I tried to pull back, but Jasmine, caught up in the moment, would not let go of my head. This should do it, I thought. I gave her ass a hard slap, which echoed throughout the apartment.

"Oh! Sorry Tony!" said Jasmine. After taking a couple of breaths, I stood up pressed my hard dick against her ass cheeks while using my hands to find J-Lo's.

"You like my beautiful ass booty Tony? I bet you want to fuck the shit out of it don't you? I want it too! Your going to love feeling my fat ass slapping against you while my tight ass gets stretched by your dick." said J-Lo with a fiery look of lust in her eyes.

"I want you too Tony. I feel that big dick against my ass. I've never felt one this big before in my life. Is my fat ass making that big dick strain against your shorts Tony? Pull it out so that we can all see it." said Jasmine.

"Both of you show me those big booties and I'll show you what you want to see." I said back knowing full well that Jasmine had never seen a guy that was well endowed.

"Alright baby. Let's do it then." said J-Lo. She turned around tugged hard at her pants, which struggled to get over her ass. Jasmine followed suit and had the same problem as J-Lo. A few seconds later, I saw Jasmine's big pasty ass and J-Lo's tanned cheeks, which exhibited a tan-line that had been acquired recently. At the sight of both of their butts, my eyes jumped out of and back into their sockets while my lungs failed to produce any air for a couple of seconds.

"Damn!" I said. My mouth salivated hungrily like a dog does when eyeing a juicy piece of meat, or rather two juicy pieces of meat. "This is unbelievable! And you both have those tiny waists too? Damn!" They both bumped their booties together in a teasing manner, which made me reach out and palm the both of them as best I could, but asses their size would need four hands each to do them justice. J-Lo started doing her patented booty shake right in front of my eyes, making those cheeks move furiously as if separated from her body.

"It's your turn now Tony. We both want to see your dick. It better be as big as your shorts are making it out to be." said Jasmine. I pulled down my shorts quickly, which made my dick jump up to greet their wanting eyes.

"Damn! This thing is bigger than my arm!" said J-Lo as she reached forward and started stroking my dick. "I definitely want this in my ass. I can't wait to feel it push against my asshole and stretch it wide." Suddenly, she spit on my dick and started stroking it harder, which made my knees wobble slightly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard. I bet you never had one this big before have you?" I stammered while trying hard not to shoot my load.

"Fuck no. This is a big fucking dick." said J-Lo before emitting a loud moan as Jasmine had gotten to her knees and spread J-Lo's fat cheeks to lick her asshole. "Lick my asshole you Asian puta! Lick my fat ass and get it ready for this big dick."

I massaged J-Lo's hairy Latin pussy, which was already dripping its slick juices all over my long fingers. As my hands found her fat clit, she moaned her approval and demanded for me to rub it faster. "Rub my clit Tony! Harder! Rub it harder! Shit! I'm gonna come all over you fucking hands!" she panted as her eyes began to glaze over and stare into nothingness, which made her stroke my dick mindlessly and haphazardly. I did not care since I was soon going to fulfill my fantasy of having her ripe ass milk every drop of cum from my body while her cheeks cushion each of my thrusts.

"Jasmine, get my baby oil from my bathroom." demanded J-Lo. Jasmine stood up and walked swiftly to the bathroom, making her voluptuous butt cheeks jiggle beautifully. I leaned in and kissed J-Lo's beautiful lips, which contained Jasmine's aroma on them. We furiously kissed each other and allowed our tongues to taste each other and exploit our desire.

12