Latina's Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Now, he pulled my T-shirt over my head. Since it had been a hot day, I had not worn a bra, and in fact earlier in the day, I had enjoyed teasing him by arching backward and jutting out my bust-line, so that my long, hard nipples pressed against the thin cotton of my T-shirt. Although not even my nipples were visible when I stood straight, he could even see my dark, 3-inch wide areolas through my barely-there top, when I leaned over backward like that.

"It's not fair," he muttered now. "I'm completely naked, and your skirt still covers you from your waist to your ankles!"

"Well, how are you going to solve the problem?"

He reached around behind me, and he untied the back of the string, around the waist of my skirt. He then pulled the semi-elastic waistband out, away from my tummy. I began slowly gyrating my hips in front of him, and with each seductive bump and grind, I let my skirt slowly slide down past my waist, thighs, legs, and finally down to the floor, and I stepped out of my skirt completely. Now we both stood facing each other, completely naked on our porch.

He lifted me into his arms, one hand under my back, and his other hand under my knees. Now he laid me down on my back, across the full width of our new porch swing. He gently spread my legs apart. He then lay face down on top of me, his pulsating, reddish-purple cock resting on my belly. He didn't even bother to cover us with a blanket this time. Hooray, we would now get to "break-in" our swing, in just the way I had earlier hoped that we would.

He kissed me softly on my mouth several times, and then once more, he let his long tongue slide into my mouth. Then he kissed the left side of my neck, and he tenderly chewed on my left ear lobe. His kisses moved around to the front of my neck, and then down to my cleavage, and across to my left breast. He kissed all over my breast, even under it, before gliding his tongue across my areola, and then flicking at my nipple. Now he began alternating between swirling licks of his tongue, and light nibbles of his teeth, on my nipple, before finally sucking my nipple up into his mouth.

His hand slid down to my pussy, and he slipped a finger into me. As his finger rubbed against my inner walls, his thumb began massaging my clit. I was still pretty turned on from his eating me out, so it didn't take much effort on his part to get me panting and moaning again, gyrating my hips from side to side, and pushing my legs up and down against him. My pussy betrayed my feelings, by letting out very loud smacking noises, as his fingers probed all over. My erotic reaction to his fingers on and in my pussy, seemed to turn him on, too, as I could feel his cock growing long and strong again, pulsing and throbbing against my belly.

He withdrew his hand from my dampening pussy, and he used two fingers to spread my already-open pussy lips even farther apart. He wrapped his other hand completely around his big, throbbing shaft, to guide it into me. Just as his cock head touched my pussy lips, I excitedly drew in my breath again, knowing what was about to come (pun intended).

Just as it had in my mouth, his cock now slowly eased into my pussy, first one inch, then two. Then throbbing up and down, and side-to-side, against my inner walls, probing, exploring, every nook and cranny inside of me. He scooted up a little, so that his shaft rubbed against my swollen clit, as it pushed ever- deeper into my love tunnel. Now three inches inside of me. He began turning his sexy body from side to side, as he pushed deeper, so that his cock would come in straight, then probe my left wall, then my right wall, then push deeper. Now four inches. Push, turn side to side, probe his cock head everywhere inside of me. Five inches, six. Pulse, throb. Jamming even harder, pushing, forcing, and cramming that magnificent seventh inch into me. But there was still another inch to go. I relaxed my pussy muscles even more, and I bucked upward, to help him push his way deeper and ever deeper into me.

Finally, his full eight inches of oh-so-handsome masculine lust, was buried completely inside of me. His cock reached bottom, almost pressing against my cervix. His balls pushed right up against my tightly-stretched, wide-open pussy lips, which formed a big letter O, as I wrapped myself tightly around his massive lose-missile. His cock throbbed up and down, side to side, the mind of his smooth, hard cock having almost a child-like curiosity to explore, exploring everywhere inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his back, resting my feet on the firm, tight, muscular cheeks of his cute, tight, muscular buns.

With his palms flat on the seat of our swing, he used his forearms to push himself up away from me. His shaft, pulling my pussy lips up with him, rubbed so wonderfully against my clit, on its way out of me, the very tip of his cock head pulsing against first the left, then the right, wall of my pussy, as he eased himself back out of me. The tip almost, but not quite, pulling out past my outer pussy lips. Then the down stroke of his sexy push-up over me, his thick cock now easing back into me, still twitching, pulsing, and throbbing against every part of the inside of my pussy.

I used my feet on his ass, to push him down and pull him up. I clamped my pussy lips as tightly as I could, around his invading instrument of pleasure, slowing his pushing and thrusting even more, so I could savor the joy of it all for that much longer. With each thrust of his hard eight inches, in and out of my hungry pussy, the porch swing gently rocked forward and back, forward and back, as his cock slid in and out, in and out, putting me in a moaning hypnotic trance of pure pleasure, that tingled in my toes, and coated even more of my love juice onto my pussy walls. As my pussy muscles squeezed his thrusting cock, my squishing and smacking noises, from deep inside of my desperately-seeking-orgasm pussy, grew even louder, almost drowning out the booming and the banging from the fireworks, which were still exploding over the local amusement park.

We both turned our heads, so we could see the fireworks out of the corners of our eyes, as we both focused on giving our life partners the most pleasure that we could. I did not have to concentrate on my own pleasure, because my husband always makes sure I get maximum pleasure with him. And I was squeezing his cock, and guiding his rapid in-and-out pace, with my feet on his butt, to give HIM as much pleasure in return, as HE was giving to ME just then.

Now, the rockets began shooting up more frequently, and each exploding firework covered more of the sky, and glowed brighter than the last. As the fireworks neared their finale, so did we. About ten rockets streamed upward at once, exploding star on top of star, as my husband gave one final hard, deep thrust into me, exploding his thick cream deep inside of me, and triggering my own deep, wet orgasm from all around my clit, just as the last rocket exploded. My pussy was satisfied but sore, still contentedly stuffed full of his thick hardness up to his balls, and she squeezed his cock, as he continued his post-orgasmic throbbing deep inside of me.

Even half a mile away, we could hear the applause and the cheering, after the fireworks finale. I fantasized that the cheering was as much for our own performance on the porch swing, as for the performance of the exploding fireworks rockets.

"Well, honey," my husband smiled at me, as we sat up now, our still-naked bodies facing each other on the swing. "You finally got the porch swing that you wished for as a little girl. Was it everything you ever wanted?"

"Mmmmmmm, y-y-y-e-e-e-s-s-s," I moaned, leaning down over him, and giving his slowly-pulsating, still-naked cock, one final appreciative kiss, and one last long, slow, loving lick.

As I kissed and licked his spent manhood, our fresh love-juices continued to flow thickly down my bare thighs. "I had NO idea, back in my childhood, that a swing could have SO many uses. And that ALL of them," I sexily cooed, "could be SSSS-O- O-O pleasurable!"

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12