Latisha: A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latisha looked up and smiled softly at Jeannie.

"Jeannie, you are starting to worry me a bit. What would Buzz say if he heard you talking like that?" I said mentioning Jeannie's boyfriend by name.

"Screw him" Jeannie said, "Buzz never owned me. Actually, we broke up last weekend. I was interested in trying this lifestyle and he refused to consider it. Anyway, I just want to help you here."

I chuckled and gave her a light kiss on her forehead. "Thanks for the help. Do me two more little favors, take those boots and put them with the dress and then unlock the lost and found closet. I need to find this one…" I said indicating Latisha "…some clothes to wear home."

"Yes Master" she said and stooped to grab the boots.

"And Jeannie, what's with this 'Master' crap?"

She simply grabbed the boots, kissed me on the cheek and left without answering. Then she stopped and turned to look at me. There was an odd look of surprise on her face. After a moment, she shrugged and went on her way.

I quickly yet loosely tied Latisha's wrists together. The wrist tying is more symbolic that trying to secure the girl. I moved behind her buckling the collar around her neck. I bent down close and spoke softly into her ear. "You are now a collared slave. Later, if you like, you may become my slave…no promises. But first, there is a great deal you and I need to discuss." She was weeping happily. I stood in front of her. Get on your feet…quickly!"

Latisha stood as she was told. She was still crying but smiled as she did so. "May this new slave beg a favor of you Master?" I nodded and she went on "This new slave wishes to kiss the man who made her a slave and forced her to face her true nature."

"One of the first things you will need to learn Latisha is patience..." I told her "but, since you are very new to your slavery, you may."

She raised her bound hands up and over my head, leaned into me and lightly pulled my head down. She kissed me on the lips with a gentle passion. She pressed her entire body to me and began to grind her hips against mine. Latisha broke the kiss looking me in the eye. "Master?" She paused a moment. "Master…" she said thoughtfully "This girl has wanted to call a man that for almost all her adult life." She disengaged herself from me, smiled and said, "Now, Master, how may this slave serve you?"

I looked her over yet again. The more I looked, the more I liked what I saw. Her skin was flawlessly smooth and soft.

She spoke again, "Master, just in case you are wondering, my measurements are 34D-22-36. My straight hair is natural because my father was three quarters Comanche Indian."

"Actually Latisha, I was more interested in getting you properly shaved." I told her

"But Master, I have never shaved myself down there. I will do it, but I am not sure how to." She said, a little fear creeping into her voice. Apparent, the thought of a razor near her nether region made her more than a little nervous.

Once again, as if by magic, Jeannie appeared by my side. She looked at Latisha, smiled, turned to me and said "I can help her you'd like me to Master." She glanced at Latisha again. "I could take her back to one of the shower rooms and have her shaved in a jiffy." Jeannie grinned and showed me a small vinyl pouch in her hand. "I'd really love to do this for you Master."

"Alright Jeannie. And what is all this with you calling me Master now. You have never called that before tonight. I want an answer!" I said gripping her arm.

"I'm not really sure why Master. All I know is that, I see you differently tonight. I just feel compelled to call you Master and to serve you. I cannot explain it any further than that." It wasn't what I wanted to hear but I somehow sensed it was the only answer I would receive.

"Very well. That answer will have to do for now. Go ahead, take her and take care of her. Latisha, you go with Jeannie and do as she tells you."

"Yes Master!" They said together as one. They departed, Jeannie holding Latisha's bound hands guiding her along the way. I watched as they made their way. They seemed to be talking as though they were old friends. They disappeared down the short hallway. A brief moment later, Jeannie came back out flashed three fingers at me, indicating the room I would find them in, then vanished again.

I sat down on my stool, sipped my beer and thought about the changes my life would take on. I'd come to The Keep for the sole purpose of enjoying a beer or two. Instead, I would be living here this night the owner of a new slave girl. A black woman no less. Given our nation's history with slavery and racial inequality, this was certainly not politically correct and could possibly lead to many problems. Latisha and I had a lot to talk about.

I sat and thought a while longer and decided to head to the shower room to see how the shaving was progressing. When I got to room three, I raised my hand to knock and stopped myself. I waited only a few seconds and finding the door unlocked turned the knob and opened it slowly.

The first thing I noticed was Jeannie's blonde-yellow outfit folded neatly on the counter by the sink. Along with it was a small black thong not much bigger than a postage stamp. I silently stepped in further and saw them. Latisha was leaning against the wall, eyes closed. Her hands, wrists still bound held Jeannie's head. Jeannie was on her knees before Latisha sucking on her clit and licking her furiously. The shaving had obviously been accomplished already. And done very well as I saw. Latisha was panting and whispering to Jeannie. "Oh yes my little cum-slut. I'm going to climax very soon. Are you sure you've never eaten pussy before?" She stiffened and whispered through clenched teeth. Oh, baby! I'm coming, I'm commmiiing!"

Jeannie continued licking and sucking while moaning with pleasure. After a moment, she stood and kissed Latisha softly on the lips. "I've never done this with a woman before. I'm so happy that I have now. She said. "I've always been a little curious but, now I'm convinced that I am at the very least, very bi."

Latisha kissed Jeannie back and said, "I've been with women but, not very often and not for a long while but, after these last few minutes with you, I want more. Perhaps Master would like to have both of us? And now Jeannie, I want to taste you. I need to taste your pussy!"

I cleared my throat. Both heads snapped toward me, eyes wide. As one, they threw themselves on their knees in front of me side by side. Both were talking so fast and softly I was unable to understand either of them.

"Both of you…be silent!" I snapped. I was more than a little angry. "Neither of you move. Stay put and keep your mouths shut!"

I left and went to the accessory room and checked out a very nice flogger and another collar. I wasn't sure I'd need the collar but I had a hunch I felt I should follow up on. While I was there, I got a key for one of the private Play Rooms.

I returned to the shower room quietly. Just before entering, I stopped as I heard hushed whispers within.

"Forgive me Latisha," Jeannie said. "You are so beautiful, I just couldn't resist you. I even told Master that I was attracted to you before you came in tonight. Seeing you naked and shaved, I had to have you. I knew the risk before I started."

"It's not all your fault Baby" Latisha responded, "I should have stopped you but, I didn't. The truth is I wanted you as much if not more than you wanted me. My greatest secret fantasy has always been to be owned by a white man and to have a sexy white, chain sister to play with. Even though I've seldom been with women before, I fantasize about it often." Her voice lowered and she whispered very softly. "I still want to taste you…I want you, period."

Jeannie giggled and whispered back. "Yes, my little subbie mistress, and I want more of you too."

I stepped fully into the room and walked 'til I was standing directly in front of Latisha. They both saw the flogger, yet said nothing at all about it. "Hands!" I commanded her. She reluctantly raised her bound hands to me. I quickly untied her.

"Master, please. Forgive this unworthy slave. She begs you to be owned by you."

"Silence!" I snapped at her. I looked at the line. Braided nylon, soft and flexible…about thirty inches long. I took a knife out of my pocket and cut the line in half. I rebound Latisha's wrists, securely this time. I turned and moved in front of Jeannie.

She crossed her wrists and offered them up to me. "Master?" she asked, voice filled with anticipation. I grasped her wrists and looked down at her and said

"Jeannie, you are not a collared slave girl. You can refuse to participate in what is to come this night. You belong to another and may leave if you choose to do so."

"Master," she told me "I told you before that Buzz does not own me. I belong to no one yet and if it's all the same to you, I choose to submit myself to you for punishment. I know that your girl Latisha is going to be punished. This is mostly my fault and if she is to be beaten, then I should be too." She smiled at me "Besides Master, I have been wanting to try the lifestyle out for real quite a while now. You're one of a very few men I trust enough to submit to."

I nodded "Very well Jeannie, if you are sure. I mean really sure you want this."

"It is what I want Master." she spoke softly "I've already submitted myself to your will."

I tied her and moved around behind her. Buckling the collar around her neck, I told her. "For at least the rest of the evening, you are now a collared slave girl. Now, on your feet. Both of you." I glanced at the key and spoke again. "Now girls, room seven. You will walk slowly side by side just a head of me. The girls got to their feet but Jeannie hesitated.

"But Master," Jeannie said "my clothes."

"I will bring them." I told her

"But, I'm naked." she cried out.

"Did you not just submit to me girl?"

"Yes Master…I did."

"Then you'll do as you are told."

"I'm afraid, Master. All the customers out there who know me."

I thought a moment. "That's all right. I'm sure most, if not all of them would really appreciate seeing you naked." I raised the flogger and waved it slowly in front of her. "You'd look terribly cute walking out there with a freshly beat ass. The redness would make a very nice contrast skin to your natural skin color."

"Yes Master. As you wish." she mumbled.

They both then left the shower room walking slowly side by side, as they had been instructed. Surprisingly Jeannie no longer seemed concerned about being naked for all to see.

A hush fell over the club as they girls walked. A small change seemed to come over them. They appeared to flaunting their nudity, perhaps showing off a little. They made a very lovely pair. I found the differences in their skin color quite appealing. Other than Latisha's tiny waist, and their color, from behind their bodies looked to be almost exactly the same.

Many of the customers stared openly. Others spoke quietly among themselves. I must confess that this was a bit of an ego inflator for me. I'd never been in this situation before. Here I was, walking in front of other people with two extremely beautiful naked slave girls in front of me and they were mine to do with as I pleased.

Then reality reared its head again and I started to think. My first thought was 'What the hell do I do about Jeannie?' I liked her a lot but, wasn't sure about getting involved with a woman young enough to be a daughter. Her age was not a real problem in itself for me. I just assumed that she would be happier with some one closer to her own age. I'd have to take things slowly and proceed with caution.

We reached the private room. The girls preceded me into the room and I entered, locking the door behind me. When I looked back at them Jeannie was leaning toward Latisha, Jeanie's head was on her shoulder. Jeannie was breathing rapidly, almost panting.

"Oh God!" she said, "I'm so hot. That was like nothing I ever felt before. I even came once."

Latisha and I both looked down. Jeannie's pussy was dripping. The front and insides of her thighs were quite wet indeed. I was becoming very concerned. In a very short period of time, Jeannie went from perky and sweet to subbie and slutty. Something wasn't right.

After a moment's consideration, I untied her, gave her clothes back to her. "Go back to work Jeannie, or perhaps you should go home." I told her.

"What?…..No Master!" she pleaded "Master…Take me…Please use me…my body!"

"Dammit, no Jeannie!" I shouted at her. "Take a good look at yourself. I've never seen you act like this before. You're acting like a little slave-slut. What the hell has gotten into you?

"You have Master…The club has. I've worked here for more than a year, as you know. It all came together a short time ago. I want to be in this lifestyle. I want to be part of it. I want to be a 'slave-slut', as you call me."

"I did not say you were one. I said you were acting like a slave-slut." I retorted

"But, I am one Master…."

"Jeannie!" I was becoming frustrated.

"I need this Master! Not only that but, I choose you to be my master. I've looked into it. I've read a lot and have been told that older men are better masters…more patient…better lovers. I've come to know you and trust you. You are the right man to be a master to me. I do want this…Buzz wanted nothing to do with it…That's one of the reasons I broke up with him."

She dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hands came up and started rubbing the front of my jeans. My cock, seeming to have a mind of its own, then began stiffening right away.

"Please….Make me cum…I don't care how…I need to give up all control…I need to be used with no say in the matter."

Inspiration hit me hit. I pulled Jeannie to her feet. Then, I took her clothing from her, picked up the nylon cord and retied her hands, behind her back this time. I grabbed her arm and walked her to the bed in the room. I sat her down on the corner of the bed with her backside half off the bed and carefully kicked her legs wide apart.

I then went to Latisha and untied her, pointed to the floor between Jeannie's legs. "Make her cum! At least three times…I don't give a damn how you do it."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Latisha said softly to me. She went over and knelt in front of Jeannie and started by gently caressing her inner thighs.

Jeannie's eyes were wide in anticipation. "Oh yes Latisha…do it." she whimpered. "Do whatever you want with me…I want you to use me anyway you want."

Latisha slipped one finger, then two into Jeannie's wet opening and probed until she found her G-spot.

Jeannie squealed with pleasure, fell back on the bad and started begging for more.

I opened the door. "Three times Latisha!" I said as I went out closing the door behind me.

I needed help and knew of only one person to get that from right now. I walked to the manager's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in Gabe!" I heard from within.

I opened the door and went in. As the door closed behind me, I saw Mistress Emmanuelle come out from behind her desk, her arms held out to me. Em, as I knew her was the owner/manager of The Keep. We had been friends for quite some time. She's a full time mistress and a part time lawyer. She's also one the loveliest women I know. And the classiest…except for one thing. Except for what she'd wear in a courtroom, she loved to dress as sexually provocative as she could. Tonight was no different. She had on a black floor length wrap-a-round cape that was so sheer, I could easily see what she had on underneath. Which was nothing more than a corset and sheer thigh high stockings? Her breasts and nether areas were plainly in view.

Em stopped, lightly grasped my shoulders, placed a soft kiss on each cheek and long soft one on my lips. The last kiss was only barely short of 'too friendly'. "I've missed you Gabe. It seems like I haven't seen you for months."

"It was just last week ago, Em." I grinned.

She put both hands over her heart theatrically and said, "It's that I love you soooo much!"

"Yeah, yeah…I love you too darlin'…Really."

She hugged me tightly. "All kidding aside, I love the way your arms feel around me…If I wasn't married, you be in a heap of trouble." She chuckled and released me.

"Does that mean I should stay away if you ever get divorced?" I joked.

"You better not stay away from me." Em said smiling mischievously.

I paused "Um…Em, I have a bit of a problem and I think I need your help.

"What is it Honey?" she asked

"Jeannie."

"She asked to punch out early tonight and I let her go home."

"She's not at home"

"Where is she?"

"Room 7."

"And?" Em asked looking only slightly annoyed.

"She wants me to collar her."

Em grinned at me. "I saw that one coming more than a week ago."

"I'm not sure what to do Em. I'm more than twice her age…Couldn't she find a younger fellow?"

"Gabe." she said. "Age doesn't mean all that much in this lifestyle…You know that."

"I know. Its just that…I guess I was kinda blind-sided by this. You said you weren't surprised. I was. This one for me seemed to come out of left field."

Em chuckled again. "So you left that poor horny little girl all alone in the room?"

"She's not alone."

"Who's with her?"

"Do you know Latisha?"

"Now THAT surprises me Gabe…I didn't know that you liked to 'play' with mistresses.

"I don't…she's not…well, not anymore."

Em's eyebrows shot up. "Really? This, I have got to see."

Em accompanied me back to Room 7 and we entered. I was a bit disappointed at what we found there. The girls were both in the middle of the bed engaged in a frantic sixty-nine. The room was filled with muffled screams and moans. Fingers and tongues were quite busy in the midst of what seemed to be one long continuous orgasm.

"What is going here?" I spoke as loudly as I could without shouting. Latisha and Jeannie crawled off the bed and knelt before Mistress Emmanuelle and myself with their heads down and were very, very quiet.

"Latisha, What did I tell you to do?"

"Master, you told me to make Jeannie cum and that you didn't care how I did it."

"That's right but, I didn't say anything about your getting off, did I?"

"Um…No Master, you didn't"

"I also told you to make her cum three times…How many times did she cum?"

"I'm not sure Master…four…five?"

"Eight." Jeannie murmured.

"Eight?" I looked at Jeannie, then Latisha. I thought you two wanted to serve me. This kind of disobedience cannot and will not be tolerated.

"And Jeannie, I've not yet decided what to do with you."

The whole time, Em was watching Latisha closely. "She's quite lovely like this Gabe." She then looked at Jeannie and said "Gabe, I have an idea if you'll considerate it."

I looked her and nodded.

"Let me keep Jeannie for a while…at least for a few days. She's too new to her slavery to understand what she getting herself into. I could teach her some about her new lifestyle choice."

"But Miss. Em!" Jeannie sputtered.

"Henceforth you will always address me as Mistress Emmanuelle, Jeannie. This would only be temporary and only if Master Gabe agrees.

"Yes Mistress." Jeanie said dejectedly.

I spoke, mostly for the girl's benefit. "Yes, I suppose that would work Mistress Emmanuelle. Jeannie, you are to go with her…learn what you can and we can discuss your at future another time."

"Yes Master." Jeanie said, weeping.

"Master Gabe…" Em asked firmly clearly making sure Jeannie could hear her. "…May I also have free 'use' of this slave?" Em was grinning at me.