Latte and Lust

Story Info
A coffee date leads to an erotic encounter in the men's room.
1.7k words
19.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am meeting you for coffee today. Coffee has about the same effect on me as you do. You always get me hot and wet and the scent of you drives me wild. When I am wrapped in your arms, and taste the lingering traces of salt, adidas soap, and lemon oil on your skin I am seduced over and over by your smell.

However, the other smell I love almost as much as you is coffee. When I walk into a coffee shop and the scent of that beautiful bean dances around me in the air, I feel the day stretching out before me, lengthening and slowing down. The aroma of coffee leads to the complete relaxation of my senses and all those places that you fill and overwhelm with your touch and your voice.

I walk into the shop and I know you are waiting there for me. Two of my favorite things in one place: Vadi and Latte.

You are sitting with your hands wrapped around a cup, watching the door, waiting for me. I catch your eyes and you draw me to you with that look. I am always powerless to resist you when you look at me like that. There are no words needed between us.

The shop is crowded with people, newspapers rustling, voices talking, espresso machines bubbling away, and music pounding. But the sound in my ears when I see you is like a wild and stormy sea as the blood rushes to my face and cheeks. We say nothing but our voices are the loudest in the room. I sit down opposite you at the table. You order me my favorite, Vanilla Latte, and then the waitress leaves us alone.

We are an island in this sea of noise; nothing else exists for me but your face and eyes, and the heat you give off. I am suddenly so shy before you darling as I remember our lovemaking last night. I remember how I kneeled between your legs and loved your cock with my mouth, sucking you and licking you until you orgasmed so hard that your cum filled your belly button and flooded your entire stomach as I caught drops of you on my lips. The memory of that passion is so loud in my head I am sure everyone can hear my thoughts and see the lust in my eyes.

I reach across the table to you with something in the fist of my hand. You meet my hand half way and cover my fingers with yours. There are fireworks going off in my stomach and I press my legs together hard as if the heat you make there between my legs might spill out. I open my hand and transfer the contents to your hands. You look surprised to feel something there and I smile at you. You move your hand to your lap to see what I have given you.

As you recognize my gift to you, your start to smile and then you look at me and wink. We both laugh as you sit there with my pink and white panties in your hand. You hold them in your fist, and raise them to your nose and inhale me. Watching you I almost orgasm without you even touching me.

I want to touch you and feel you right now, here amongst this crazy, noisy crowd of people. I need you so much. My desire is exposed, so evident on my flushed cheeks and the splashes of color on my neck. As I look at you I raise my leg under the table and slide it up between your legs. My shoe is off, abandoned under my chair as I move my toes against the cool material of your jeans. I feel the hardness beneath the cloth as your cock swells and grows while I caress you with my toes. All the while I am doing this we say nothing, we are just watch each other. My coffee has arrived but I hardly care as you devour me with your dark eyes. My thirst is no longer for coffee.

Suddenly you reach under the table. You take my foot and press your fingers into the hollow of the arch, and then your hand circles my ankle, burning my skin. You move my foot away from you and push your chair back. I watch you and I am confused as you walk away from the table towards the back of the shop. I wonder why you are abandoning me. Then you turn and look back at me and then I know. You want me to follow you.

My legs are shaking as I push back my chair and thread my way through the path of tables and chairs that lie between us. You disappear into a passage and I can feel my breath becoming shallow, my heart beating wildly. I follow you, but the light is dim and I can't see much in the murkiness. Then you reach out of the shadows and pull me into your arms. Your lips find the hollow of my throat and you kiss me wetly, with such hunger until your mouth covers mine and our tongues meet so sweetly. I am already moaning, as I press up against you, desperate to feel you against every inch of me.

You break off the kiss and take your hand in mine. I follow you into the Men's room. There is no one there and we enter one of the stalls. As you close the door behind us I am already touching you again, sliding my hands under your shirt, to feel the heat of your skin under my fingers.

You turn to me and you squeeze my breasts through the thin material of my blouse. You unbutton it slowly, teasing me as you always do when you know I want you so desperately. When my skin is exposed you bend towards me and close your mouth around a hard nipple while your hand pinches the other. I feel your teeth grazing my skin and I cannot wait any longer. I want you to fuck me now, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy stretching me and filling me.

I unzip your jeans and you stand out hard and swollen. I lick my hand and reach down to run my hand up and down the length of you, and feel you getting bigger, as I touch you the way you touch yourself when I watch you jerk off for me. You reach out and slide the skirt I am wearing up my legs until it is around my waist. I am not wearing panties; those are in your pocket. I am breathing so hard as you slip your fingers into my heat. I am so wet and so ready for you to fuck me. I whisper the words, begging you. " Please fuck me baby".

You put your arms around me and lift me off the ground. You push me back against the door and I wrap my legs around you as I feel your hands on my ass, holding me up. I take your cock in my hand once more and I guide it to the wet, warm opening of my pussy. I slip the head inside me and then my hand, wet with my juices, reaches for your face and you suck each of my fingers dry.

Suddenly you thrust into me and although I was expecting that, it sends me over the edge and I cry out, moaning your name. You hips move against mine, over and over as you slide your hard cock deep inside me, rubbing hotly against the soft folds of my pussy, creating a torturous friction inside me.

Suddenly someone is in the bathroom with us. You stop moving inside me. We listen to the guy pissing, and it seems he will never stop. We listen to him while I work my muscles against your cock gripping you and then letting go. You are watching my face, smiling.

You are still inside me as you kiss me; reassure me with your lips and breath. You reassure me that this intense pleasure is bearable, that is will not kill me. But I am not so sure baby. I feel as if my body has already left this earth. We hear the door open and then shut and at last the bathroom is once again our private domain.

I grind my hips against you, urging you to finish what you have started and you start to fuck me again, slowly at first and then so hard and fast that I wrap my arms around you tightly, and hold on for dear life. I can hear the wet echoes of your cock filling me repeatedly, your balls slapping against me and the sound thrills me as we connect again and again. I feel the tension that you have created inside me start to contract.

And then I am coming baby, squeezing down on you with my pussy as waves of heat radiate throughout my body. I start to whimper and moan and you kiss me again to soften the noises I can't help making. Now I don't care if anyone hears us as I come on you again and again. Suddenly I feel you let go, and your cock shoots all of your hot cum into me, filling me over and over again, wave after wave of delicious heat until I feel our combined fluids start to run out of me.

When we have cleaned ourselves, and straightened our clothes we leave the bathroom behind us and walk back to our table. I am sure that everyone in the shop can smell the sex on us. My legs are still trembling and if you were not holding my hand pulling me along, I would not be able to move.

You pay the bill and leave the waitress a generous tip. I know she will be surprised. We did not even drink our coffee. It lies cold and forgotten on the table as we open the door and walk out of the shop into the street.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
like2bewatchedlike2bewatchedabout 14 years ago

All I can say is wow . . . and thanks! As a woman I especially enjoyed the care you took to make this both sexual and romantic.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In The Kitchen We are cooking, in the kitchen and food is nowhere in sight.in Erotic Couplings
Being Neighborly For our neighbor's benefit.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
His Nympho Wife Porn, a hard cock and a wet pussy ends in a cum kiss.in Erotic Couplings
One-Night Stand With Older Man Husband dares wife to seduce older man.in Loving Wives
Hot Texting Leads to Satisfaction A woman who is happy to have her husband get her excited.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories