Laundry Day

Story Info
Daniel gets a visit from his horny virgin sister.
2.6k words
4.29
309.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel stepped out of the shower, still wet, and looked around for a towel. None. He was behind on with the laundry again, but being a student and living alone, he didn't really mind. As an alternative, he picked up a shirt from the floor, and dried himself with that. As he was looking around for clean-looking clothes, the bell rang.

"Shit!" he cried out, suddenly remembering his sister had announced she was visiting today.

"I'm right there!" he added to the rude exclamation, and hurriedly put on a pair of boxers.

He opened the door to find his sister facing away, scanning the street where his little house stood.

"Morning, Sarah." he said, rubbing his hand through his wet hair.

Sarah turned around, took off her sunglasses, and hugged him.

"Daniel!" she exclaimed gleefully, "It's so good to see you!"

He let her in, and she flung herself down on the couch.

"I'll just go put on some clothes." Daniel said. "Make yourself comfortable."

When a minute later he came back, dressed in a semi-wrinkled tee-shirt and a pair of faded jeans, he found her lounging on the sofa, her coat dropped next to the table, her shoes beside it.

He grinned. His little sis was becoming just as sloppy as he was.

He patted her shoulder as he walked by her, into the kitchen.

"Water, milk, juice, soda or beer?" he inquired.

"Juice!" she called back, after a moment adding, "Assuming you have any."

It was not an obsolete addition, as he often called out the list before checking the fridge.

But today, for a change, he had three cartons of juice in the fridge-door, and two others in the vegetable compartment. He scanned it quickly for any of the other items on the list, and found that he had none.

"You're in luck, sis." he said, as he re-entered the living room with two glasses of apple juice.

He sat down next to her, and handed her a glass.

"You look different." he declared. "As if you've grown."

He looked her over intently. "You cut your hair, your chest inflated, and your legs are definitely longer. Though that may just be the shortness of the skirt." He frowned. "Since when does mom let you walk around like that?"

She sighed, and the fabric of her blouse tightened over her breasts.

"Since she started her course." she said. "Well, actually she still dislikes the skirt, but she didn't complain because it was clean. We're a little behind -"

"On the laundry." Daniel finished her sentence. "I know. I think it runs in the family."

Sarah laughed, and sipped at her cold juice.

"Ah, delicious." she said. "'It was quite the journey. The things I have to bear with if I want to see you once a year... I still don't see why you couldn't have found a university closer to home. Mom's unbearable since you moved out."

"Aww..." Daniel said, in mock sympathy. "She makes you stick to your curfew now, I bet?"

He grinned. When he still lived at home, their mother was very lenient with Sarah's curfew, because Daniel himself tended to stay out much longer.

Sarah punched his arm.

"Ow!" he said, "Where did that come from?"

Sarah said nothing, but grinned.

Daniel took a big gulp of his drink, and asked, "And how are things besides mom? Doing well in school?"

Sarah nodded. "Okay. But I'll be glad once I'm done with it."

Daniel laughed. "And how's the boyfriend?"

"Didn't I tell you?" she asked. "We broke up, a month or so ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Daniel said. He'd always thought the boy a sleaze, but he had never told her that.

"Oh, it's alright." Sarah replied. "We grew apart, I guess."

"Then who are you looking so sexy for?" he asked, instantly realizing he sounded amazingly perverted.

"I'm sorry, that didn't come out right." he apologized.

Sarah looked, frowning.

"You don't mean to say you don't think I'm sexy, do you?" She inquired.

"No, no that's not what I meant!" Daniel said quickly. "All I meant to say was that, er, that I didn't mean to sound perverted. That's all."

Her frown eased, and made way for a smile he thought bordered on seduction.

"Well, that's quite a relief." she said. "Because I value your opinion. Tell me exactly what you think of me."

She straightened her back, pushed her chest forward a little, and parted her legs only slightly.

"Sarah!" Daniel exclaimed. "You can't seriously expect me to think such things about you. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were seducing me."

Sarah laughed, suddenly shy.

"I'm sorry." She said. "It's just that, I have upped my flirt-focus a little, and I may be overdoing it. You see, I'm officially eighteen now, and I don't want to go to Uni as a virgin."

"What? Still a virgin?" he exclaimed in disbelieve. He hadn't thought his pretty sister would be so innocent still. The thought involuntarily turned him on.

She laughed curtly. "You didn't think Dean was capable of anything of the sort, did you?"

He let that question slide. Instead he asked, "So, you're officially on the man-hunt, then?"

"Sort of." She replied.

"If it's only 'sort of', then how do you think you're going to get laid before the end of the year?"

"Well," she said, "I still have the faint hope someone will like me enough to hunt me down. Saves me valuable time which I can then spend on actually getting into uni next year."

"I have no doubt you'll do that." Daniel said. "And you know, you could have any guy you wanted. Look what you're doing to your own brother!"

She looked down at his crotch, where his pants had tightened over his erection.

"Why that's a compliment!" She said happily.

Then she put on her seduction-face again. "So you're saying I can have anyone I want, right?"

Daniel nodded. "Anyone."

His cock had grown very hard, and his pants felt annoyingly tight.

Sarah cocked an eyebrow as she stared at his crowing bulge.

"You're not planning to keep it like that all day, are you?" she asked.

"Well, I was rather hoping you could spare me for a moment while I go wank off."

She laughed.

"That would be silly." She said. "Why begrudge me the chance to see exactly how sexy you think I am?"

He groaned. If she wasn't careful he might wank off right here on the couch.

His groan intensified as she leaned forward, giving him an excellent view of the plunge of her breasts under her silk blouse.

"Is that sexy enough for you?" she asked.

When he hesitated a moment, she undid the top button, and then another one, allowing her lacy bra to show.

Daniel could hardly breathe. His sister was stripping off her blouse right in front of him, and his cock had grown so hard that his pants hurt.

Sarah undid the final button. She let the garment slip off her shoulders, and sat back down again, wearing naught but that sexy little skirt and her lacy bra. He could see her nipples, small and pink, and his eyes grazed on the white skin of her chest, the gentle curve of her waist, the dip of her navel. Unconsciously, his hand had wandered down to his crotch, and he was stroking it through his pants.

Sarah gently took his hand, and moved it away.

"No," she said, "let me take care of that for you."

Surprised but more than happy to comply, he allowed her to unzip his pants. He took them off, and she slid down his boxers.

His erect cock sprang free, beginning to grow a little purple from the amazing hardness.

Sarah looked at it for a moment, and then back at his face.

Without saying a word, she then took it in her hands.

She squeezed a little, and pulled her hands up and down the shaft. She traced the bulging vein with her fingers, and touched the little slit out of which droplets of precum pearled.

Then she squeezed it harder, and began to jerk him off with expertise. Her hands were so soft, and his cock so hard, that before long he felt the familiar throb indicating he was close.

"No," he panted, "I don't want to come like this."

She understood his hint, and lowered her head.

He could feel her hot breath on his cock, a lock of her hair fell upon the head.

Then she took it in at once, and began sucking.

Never in his life could he have dreamed that his little sister could give such a good blowjob. She sucked powerfully, licked along the shaft, whilst cupping his balls in her little hands. She was bobbing her head up and down, her lips a perfect seal around his cock. Within moments, his cock was throbbing intensely and she sucked harder, knowing he was near. A second later he came, with a loud moan, and shot his load against the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it, and when she had finished, she kissed the head softly.

She looked up into his eyes, and asked, "Did you like that?"

He laughed sheepishly.

"Hell yeah." he said. "I don't see why Dean didn't appreciate you more."

"Oh, but I never sucked Dean off!" she said, innocently.

Daniel gave her a confused look.

"But then, where did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't." She said. "It was pure instinct."

She had never given anyone a blowjob before. Impossible.

Once he had regained his breath, he sat up straight. His sister sat next to him, looking at him intently. She was so very pretty in her lacy bra, a drop of his sperm still on her lower lip. He felt horny still, and reached out to touch her.

She smiled, and let him take off her bra.

Daniel marvelled at her soft round tits, with their pink nipples and white skin. Their curve was perfect, and he gently cupped them in his hands.

"You have perfect boobs, you know." he told her.

"Thanks." She said, shyly.

He continued to fondle them, and then let his hands slide further down her body. When he reached the hem of the skirt, he looked up at her. Finding consent in her eyes, he took it off, revealing little blue panties. She still sat on the couch, nearly motionless, and he ran his hands down her legs. They were long and slim, and carefully waxed. As was her bikini-line and, as he could see from the slightly see-through fabric of her panties, was her pussy. The thought of his sister's bald pussy got him hard and erect again in no time, and he wanted nothing more than to pull down those panties and explore what was underneath.

"I want more." he said hungrily. "I want to fuck your brains out, Sarah. I want to give you pleasure you've never felt before. I want to thrust deep inside you; to pound you harder than you think possible." he paused for a moment. "Will you let me?"

"Well," she said, "I've been meaning to lose my virginity anyway. And who better to lose it to than the brother I love more than anyone?"

Daniel smiled, and kissed her softly.

He could still taste himself on her, and that got him so aroused he broke the kiss abruptly, and slid his hands down to her knees.

When he parted her legs, he could see a little wet spot in her panties.

"I've had that ever since I spotted your bulge." she said, cheekily.

"I appreciate that." he replied, and slid his hands up her thighs.

Her legs quivered a little as he reached higher, and eventually he touched her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties.

"May I take them off?" he asked.

Sarah replied by standing up, and guiding his hands to her crotch.

"Go ahead." She said.

Daniel slowly, excruciatingly slowly, pulled down her panties. He admired her in her full length, and saw that she did indeed wax her pussy. His cock throbbed.

When she sat down again next to him, she spread her legs, giving him an excellent view of her cunt.

Her lips were pink and puffy, and he could see the glistening moisture between them. He licked his lips.

He moved one hand over his sister's outer lips, and his index finger slid slowly between them.

Sarah moaned with pleasure.

"If you like that, wait and see what's coming." he said with a devilish grin.

His finger probed at her entrance, and slid in. She was hot, wet and very tight. He moved his finger in and out, and after a moment added another finger. Then a third.

Sarah was carefully moving her hips along in his rhythm, and soft moans escaped her lips.

"More..." she moaned.

"Are you sure?" Daniel asked.

"Yes." She said. "I want you inside me, now."

Slowly, he parted her lips. Her clit was red, and he ran his thumb over it one more time. Then he moved his body over hers. His cock brushed at her entrance, and she kissed him.

"Fuck me." she whispered.

That was enough encouragement for Daniel. He adjusted his hips slightly, and plunged in.

"Fuck you're tight!" he said.

Sarah gasped in shock and pain.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah," she breathed, "I'm fine. A little sensitive, though."

She smiled a little, as Daniel pulled out and thrust a second time.

As the pain had subsided enough for her to thoroughly enjoy it, she said, "You can stop being so careful now."

Daniel looked at her with concern.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes." she said. "I trust you. I need you. Fuck me, Daniel."

Daniel complied happily, and began seriously fucking her.

He watched her tits wiggle as he pounded her, and her mouth was slightly parted. He thrust harder, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yes, that's good." she said. "Harder!"

He complied, and thrust deep into her. He pulled back out almost entirely, and pushed back hard. He was a little more rough with her than he would have expected a virgin to like, but she loved it.

"Deeper!" she commanded.

Daniel was struck with her eagerness.

"If you want it deeper, you've gotta turn." he said.

He pulled out for a moment, and positioned her on her knees. He made her bend over, and stood behind her. He positioned himself again, and thrust in.

"Ah!" she cried, as his cock slid in to the balls.

With every thrust their bodies collided with a loud slapping noise, and she pushed back her hips to get him in deeper and faster.

Daniel was thrusting with his whole body, and soon he began to feel her convulse.

With a loud moan, she orgasmed, and he slapped her ass. She shrieked with pleasure, and that shriek sent him over the top too.

He shot his sperm deep into her, and her cunt milked him dry.

They lay panting for a moment, and then Daniel slipped out of her.

"Thank you." Sarah said, as they looked at each other.

"For what?"

"For being my first." She said, "And for being so very very good at it."

She grinned.

Daniel kissed her lips softly, and probed his tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately, and Sarah pressed her tits against his chest.

When they finally broke the kiss, they noted the salty sweat covering their bodies.

"Let's take a shower." Daniel proposed.

"Good idea." Sarah said.

They got up and, walking towards the shower, Daniel admired his sister's body again. She was so pretty, so delicate, so creamy white... And he was so very lucky to be her brother.