Laundry Day

Story Info
Caught sniffing panties by mother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.4
165k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To cut straight to the chase, I want to fuck my mother-in-law. At age 53, Denise Shaw isn't quite what you'd consider a spring chicken, but she has kept herself looking quite nice. Aside from a paunchy stomach, she has a gorgeous pear-shaped figure. Her tits are smallish and sag slightly but look just right on her frame. Her ass is magnificent; large and perfectly rounded. I couldn't stop daydreaming about holding it in my hands or nestling my dick between the cheeks.

When my wife told me that her parents were moving upstairs from us, I protested and feigned that I was merely conceding on the situation. But the truth was I was delighted. It meant that I would be spending more time around Denise. The best part of which was the fact that, perhaps due to her small bust size, she generally walked around without a bra on.

She was never self-conscious about being braless. While sometimes she wore a heavier shirt, a sweater if it was really cold, she more often wore something loose and light, usually something with straps instead of sleeves. These shirts often resulted in her nipples poking fiercely against the fabric.

I could clearly make out the shape of her nipples. They hung low on her breasts but jutted forward, perhaps a quarter-inch. Her areolas were about the size of quarters. And being about a foot taller than her, I had quite the advantageous view down her shirt. If she bent over in front of me (and I always tried to position myself for the best angle possible), I could see the entire orb of her breast, sans nipple. The creamy white flesh, just a shade paler than the rest of her skin, would give me an instant erection. It took all my willpower not to reach forward and pull the shirt further so I could see her nipples as well.

I could never tell if she realized how revealing she was or how much I strained to see. If she did, she didn't seem to care or mind.

The other advantage to having my mother-in-law live upstairs was easy access to her underwear. Each floor had its own laundry chute leading to the basement. Everyday, when I was sure I was alone in the house, I'd head down to the basement so that I could rifle through her linen.

I came to learn that she owned two bras, one black, the other light brown. Both were sized 34B, which is what I had figured her bust to be. She had, as far as I could tell, eight pair of panties: three white, two teal, two black, and one light brown. All sized eight, presumably to allow enough space for that ass of hers. None were fancy, simply Hanes nylon, with a cotton crotch lining, though one of the black ones was on the sheer side. But the fact that they had touched her cunt was enough to drive me wild.

I would caress them all over my face, putting the gusset up to my nose so I could inhale the scent of her sex. Monday nights were the most exciting because those were the nights she would fuck her husband. If possible, on those nights, I'd head downstairs as soon as I could hear she was in the shower so I could take a whiff of the fresh pussy smell.

It was a daily ritual for me, being down in the basement, standing by the laundry chute, one hand pressing her panties against my face, the other wrapped around my cock. Sometimes I'd rub her underwear against the tip of my dick. Imagining what she looks like naked, how she'd feel with her legs wrapped around me, I'd lose myself in the ecstasy of the moment. I'd lose myself so completely that I wouldn't pay any attention to what was going on around me.

Which is why it caught me by surprise when I heard a voice say, "Richard?"

I opened my eyes to see Denise, eyes wide, mouth agape, staring at me, a laundry basket in her arms. She must've come down to do some washing. My hand dropped, her underwear falling to the floor, my dick sticking straight out through the fly of my jeans. Though it was probably only a moment, it felt like forever that we just stood there, neither of us making a move.

Finally, she spoke. "I'm sorry..."

"No, no, I'm sorry."

"I didn't realize you were..." She blushed as she trailed off, obviously embarrassed.

"It's not what it looks like."

"I think it is. It looks like... I don't know..."

"I just find you incredibly attractive," I blurted out.

"You do?" I nodded as I tucked my penis back into my pants. "That's very, uh, kind of you to say."

"It's true."

I would've never expected to hear the following words out of her mouth. "Would you like to smell the real thing?"

"What?"

She slowly put down the laundry basket, allowing me a nice glimpse of her cleavage. "I always suspected you were staring at my breasts. Which I found flattering." She stood up and grabbed a handful of her skirt. "And if my underwear gets that reaction from you, I have to wonder what if you saw what was underneath." She slowly began to hike up her skirt. "That is, if you want to... Dick," The way she said my name, it was clear she wanted to be naughty.

"I do."

She kept raising her skirt, revealing her legs. They were veiny from varicose, but that did not stop my excitement, waiting for the prize. Finally, her skirt was completely bunched up in her hands around her waist. I could see her panty-clad crotch. She was wearing one of her white pairs. "Don't be shy," she said.

I knelt down before her, placing my fingers around the band of her knickers. I pulled them down slowly, wanting to keep the anticipation heightened. Finally they were around her ankles and she stepped out of them. I admired her beautiful pussy. She had a hairy pussy, but it was well kept. I moved in closer to take in that familiar scent. It was just like what I smelled in her panties, but a much stronger scent. I got so hard, I had to unzip myself and pull out my erection for relief.

I parted her legs to allow better access to her lips. I felt her shudder as my tongue ran against the labia. Licking up and down the slit, teasing the wetness out of her. She tensed up then eased back against the washing machine. I reached up to grab her bulbous ass and push her against me. My tongue explored the folds of her pussy. Once I found her clit, I licked around it, her moans increasing each time I got closer.

After a couple of minutes of teasing, I dove in for her clit, licking and sucking on it. Her moans got louder, and she even let a few "Oh fucks" slip out. I had never heard Denise swear, let alone in an orgasmic manner. I was excited beyond no end. I let go off her butt so I could use my hands to spread her pussy lips wider. I alternated between licking her clit and sticking my tongue in her hole. Then I slowly inserted my index and middle finger inside of her. I pushed them in as deep as they would go. She wasn't exactly tight, the result of giving birth to three children, but she was far from loose. I kept speeding up my rhythms until the combination of the clit suck and finger fuck was too much for her. Her thighs clamped down and her hips bucked wildly against me. I think she bit down on her hand to muffle her scream of ecstasy as her orgasm gushed all over me.

Once it began to subside, I pulled back. Her hands let go of her skirt and it fell to the sides as she tried to catch her breath. Once she regained her composure, she looked at me and said, still slightly breathless, "My god, Richard, it's been much too long since I've been eaten out."

"Then perhaps, we should make it make a more regular occurrence."

"Perhaps." Then she looked down at the erection sticking out of my pants. "Oh my, it looks like I've left you with a bit of a problem." She kneeled down next to me on the floor. "I guess it's only right of me to help take care of it." I was not about to complain. She grabbed my cock and began gingerly stroking it. Her touch was so warm, I got harder, if it were possible. "You've got a nice big dick, Dick."

I appreciated the compliment, even though at approximately five and three-quarter inches, I would more generously be considered average.

"I bet you'd like to stick it in me." I nodded my head enthusiastically. I'd be foolish not to want to. She laid on her back and spread her legs while I stood up and removed my pants. "Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me now."

I was more than happy to oblige.

I positioned myself between her legs and placed the tip of my penis against the entrance of her pussy, which caused her to shudder. I lowered the straps of her shirt down enough to release her breasts. Though I had more or less seen them through the revealing tops she's worn, here they were in the actual flesh. Her nipples were a shade darker than I had imagined. I dove right in and began sucking on her left tit, while I squeezed the other one in my hand. At the same, I slowly pushed the head of my cock inside of her waiting cunt. I switched attention on her tits while I fully entered her. The moans emanating from Denise's mouth indicated she was thoroughly enjoying this.

Her Kegel muscles clamped around me and I almost blew my load right there. I slowly rocked my hips, pushing in and out. I cupped both breasts in my hands, a perfect size for holding, and alternated between which nipple I sucked. Licking, biting, squeezing the tit while I tried to fit as much of it as I could into my mouth.

Her hips bucked against mine, matching my rhythms as I would speed up and slow down my thrusts. Then I would pull out as much as I could without completely leaving her pussy then thrust back in as deep as I could then holding it still before repeating. She screamed in pleasure at each plunge.

Then I let go of her tits so I could grab her legs and rest them on my shoulders. I pushed forward so I could get in deep inside her pussy. I kept going faster and faster, and I could no longer hold out. "I'm gonna cum," I whispered in her ear.

"Cum inside me." And so I did. Shooting thick load after thick load into her. After all the semen I had was emptied inside her, I stayed inside of her until I fully softened. When I pulled out, a trail of cum ran down the crack of her ass and settled on the floor.

"Sorry, looks like I made a mess," I said.

"That's okay." She took her panties and wiped off her vagina and the mess on the floor. "If I'm going to wash them anyway." Then she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Though, I may need you to start helping me do my laundry."