Laundry Day

Story Info
Mother and son get comfortable around each other.
2.1k words
4.25
371.7k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an ordinary Saturday afternoon. This was the day my son and I did all of our laundry. We were usually sitting around in our underwear or an old t-shirt while all our clothes were in the wash.

My son Alex and I were all that was left of our family. His father had left us years earlier and we lost touch with him completely.

Alex attended a local community college. He played football and had been on the wrestling team and he had a rock solid body. He was a very handsome young man.

We were very comfortable around each other, it was nothing for us to walk through the house naked, especially at night when we would run to the bathroom or to the refrigerator for a late night snack, so we had seen each other in the buff from time to time.

I tried not to look at him... or at least not get caught looking at my son's naked body, but at times it was difficult to look away. He was certainly quite attractive. I've caught him getting an eyeful of my breasts or my neatly trimmed pussy every now and then too, but he would quickly turn his head away. Neither of us really thought anything of it.

**

Today Alex was reclining at the end of the couch in his briefs watching the television. I was leaning against him as I stretched out on the couch reading one of my trashy novels. I was in a white t-shirt and panties. As we listened to the washing machine waiting for each cycle to end I asked Alex to give me one of his famous backrubs. He straddled my back sitting Indian style as he started working on my shoulders. I leaned forward as he started working his way down my spine through the shirt.

I asked him to stop for a moment while I took off my shirt. He didn't seem to mind, but he must have gotten an eyeful of my breasts as they swung a little each time he would knead his hands into my back, because I began to feel an erection pressing into my lower back.

The TV show he was watching was one of those "do it yourself" woodworking programs. The man was talking about how to pick out the right type of wood for your hardwood floors. "Speaking of wood..." I said. I turned around as he scooted back. He was trying to cover up, but his erection was a little too much for his tight briefs to conceal. I have never seen my son's erect cock before, but I must say it was quite impressive.

"Those drawers are a little tight aren't they Alex?"

He shyly said, "These are one of my old pairs, all my good one's are in the wash."

"Well mister, you might as well take those off, because they aren't helping you much, they look uncomfortable too!"

He stood up and pulled the waistband carefully over his erection and dropped them down to the floor.

Holy Cow! He was much larger than his father. This boy was sporting about 11 inches! His erection was growing and throbbing with every second! He must have been more than a little aroused and he was pretending to be embarrassed. There was pre-cum forming at the end. He sat back down behind me to finish my backrub.

"Try not to stab me with that thing while you're back there!" I joked. I felt the head of his cock pressing into my back from time to time. It was hot and it throbbed with his heartbeat.

When he finished, he reclined like he had been earlier and I laid down with my head on his thigh. I noticed that his erection would not go away so I turned my head so that I was looking right at it. The head was purple and his shaft was veined and must have been as big around as a coke bottle. His balls were the size of oranges. "Son, you're hung like a racehorse!"

He cleared his throat and tried to excuse himself to his bedroom. I said, "I know what you're going to do in there, why don't you let me help you out?"

"Are you sure?" Alex stammered.

"Not a problem," I said as I reached for his huge erection. I could not get my hand around this monster! I'm sure he noticed that my nipples were getting hard. My left breast was pressed into his thigh. I began stroking him with my right hand. He began to moan and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I was becoming extremely wet. I got down on the floor between his knees so that I could use both hands on him.

This was so exciting and forbiddingly erotic! I was giving my own handsome son a hand job!

I increased the pace and blew lightly on the enormous bulbous head. I loved the feel of his organ between my fingers and it was obvious that he was about to come. He tensed up suddenly and began shooting his semen all over the place. The first several spurts shot up into the air at least three feet and landed on his chest and on the couch behind him. I had never seen anything like it!

"Feel better?" I asked. "Yes, much better. I can't believe we just did that!"

"It's alright, I could tell you needed some attention, you were about to burst!"

His cock softened a little in my hand but not for long. I sat down beside him again, picked up my book and pretended to read. In just a few minutes, he was back at full attention. He was obviously quite proud of his horse-sized cock.

"Mom", he said sheepishly.

"Yes", I replied trying to act nonchalant.

"What do you think?"

"What?" I said,

"Do you think we could you know, do it?"

"Alex!" I exclaimed. "I've never had sex with someone so well hung, that thing would kill me! Besides, we've got to draw the line somewhere."

"I know mom, but my girlfriend wouldn't do it with me because she said I was too big."

"Well, I don't know," I said, looking back down at his cock, "You'll have to go slow, it's been a long time for your old mom."

"Old? You look great mom, you don't look old! All my friends think you're hot!"

"Well you can't tell your friends about all this!" I stated.

"Of course not!" he giggled.

I stood up and removed my panties. I was completely nude in front of my completely nude son, but it didn't feel perverted at all! I was so horny that my pussy was drooling!

"Let me get on top, I need to be able to control this," I said.

"O.k. with me," said Alex.

I climbed into his lap and bent over to kiss him on the cheek. He instinctively grabbed my hips and guided me over his foot long dick. It seemed to be even larger that before.

He started to breath heavily as I brushed my pussy against the end of his shaft. I reached down to grab him and try to guide him into his mothers' vagina. It looked like an impossible fit but I was determined to give it a go.

I pressed down with all 120 pounds of myself to try to get him in me. The head soon went into me and I could barely breath! I began to climax. I soon loosened up and "in he went"!

He was trying to piston into me but I told him that I need to wait a moment. He was soon all the way in and pressing his cock-head against my cervix. He reached up and started nibbling on my tits. Damn that felt good!

"I feel like quite a woman," I said to him as he sucked on my nipples.

He started moving in and out of me again and I climaxed three or four times in a row! Soon I was bouncing up and down, fucking him with everything I had.

He fucked me like this for about 5 minutes. I felt him shuddering as he began to cum. I felt his sperm splashing into my womb. It was flowing out of my pussy and we were a huge sticky mess! I didn't even think about the fact that we were having unprotected sex. It wasn't a dangerous time of the month so I wasn't too worried.

I finally collapsed and rolled back onto the couch. His erection finally began to subside.

"That was really great, mom."

"I'm glad I could be of service," I panted, trying to catch my breath.

Just then the buzzer on the dryer went off and he got up to unload it. I grabbed my t-shirt and tried to clean up some Alex's cum that was all over my thighs.

We just went about the day like nothing had ever happened. It was really weird feeling!

While I was doing the dished later that evening, Alex walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you mom", "I love you too", I said. He began pushing his latest erection into the crack of my ass.

"Oh no, I just got out of the shower and put on clean panties," I said.

"But mom, it was so much fun, I could do that all day."

"I can tell!" as he continued pushing his cock into my back.

We scampered off to the bedroom and were butt naked before we got to the bed. I spread out on my back and he mounted me missionary style. My head was swimming as he humped my like an animal. I had two orgasms before he came. His balls churned up such a huge load of semen that I was overflowing. I had to get a towel to clean myself up again.

He quickly became hard again and asked me to give him a blowjob. I tried my best but I could barely get past the head of that huge organ. I pumped him with my fist as hard as I could. I thought that since he had cum three times already that he would have a smaller load. I was wrong about that! He came like a champ and I couldn't swallow all of it down. It came out the sides of my mouth as I choked it down as fast as I could. His cum had a nice taste to it, I didn't mind at all. I was really enjoying my new sex-life.

We drifted off to sleep and I awoke later that with a fresh hard cock rubbing the back of my thigh. He got on his knees when he noticed I was awake and pulled me up on all fours. He stroked the head of his cock up and down my pussy getting me nice and wet and then mounted me doggy style. I don't know what I had started, but he would never let me stop. To tell the truth, I was enjoying every minute of it.

We fucked pretty regularly for the next few days and we never used any protection. I told him that my fertile time was coming up in a few days and he needed to start pulling out or using a condom. I was sure to get pregnant with all of that semen constantly being pumped into me. He agreed and started pulling out from time to time. I bought him some condoms and we tried those too. He complained about both methods. I guess I needed to get to the doctor and get on birth control.

On the night that I had ovulated, I asked him to be very careful. He was so sweet to me that day. He fixed me dinner and gave me a backrub while we watched a movie. I began rubbing his leg and he quickly responded with a huge erection. I pulled his shorts down and began giving him a slow hand job. He pulled me to the floor and quickly mounted me. As he began to slowly screw my brains out, I realized the he wasn't wearing a condom.

Suddenly, for some reason I wasn't bothered a bit. He began speeding up and slammed into me pretty hard. We hadn't had sex for about two days so I know he was brewing up a huge load of cum. He pounded away for about five minutes and asked in a panting breath, "Mom, can I cum in you?"

I wrapped my legs around his back and answered by pulling him deeper into me. He cut loose with a torrent and filled me up! I almost shouted in joy as he planted his seed in my womb. We fucked four more times that night. I was sore and he was exhausted, but we were both sure that I was knocked up.

Two weeks later, I missed my period. What am I going to tell all of our friends now?