Laundry Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Shakira gets further service.
7.2k words
4.71
64.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

I trudged into work for another evening shift. I seemed to have become a regular occurrence now, working double shifts because someone had called in sick or left. I hung up my jacket and signed in, heading to find my manager for a list of rooms to attend to for the evening in amongst any calls. I found him and he looked up as I entered the office.

"Ah you're here. You've been requested for the evening to carry out service for one room" he said, finding the keys. I looked at him a bit bemused for a minute, waiting for him to explain some more.

"Don't ask me," he said, reading my expression, "She just rang down and requested you specifically and said to send you up once you started work" he said, handing me the key.

"I dunno why anyone would do that" I said, trying not to sound unsure.
"And as you know, we pride ourselves on quality customer service around here. So hop to it" he said, looking up with a finalising expression. I gave a nod and headed out, then looked down at the key in my hand. The number 69 was stencilled in white on the cheap, black plastic key handle, wisps of plastic around the edges. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the room number, and wondered why the hell I'd been personally requested. I figured it was just a mate playing a prank on me, maybe he thought it'd get me out of my shift.

It occurred to me, once I reached the fifth floor, that I could have checked the list of guests to find out who I was meant to be serving for the evening. I certainly wasn't about to walk back down five flights of stairs to find out though. I headed along the corridor, counting through the numbers to reach number 69 at the end. It was an end room so subsequently large, one of the more luxurious suites at the hotel. I knocked on the door and waited a moment, hearing nothing. I slotted the key into the lock with a click and turned it, opening the large door and heading in. I stepped in and saw nobody around, but something caught my eye on the table. Walking closer I saw it was a note on a piece of folded white paper, which I picked up, flicking it open with a twist of my fingers.

"The shower could use some special attention" it said in soft, feminine handwriting. I felt my cock twitch as I read the note again to make sure I'd seen it right. I pondered for a minute, wondering what was going on, and then headed down the hall to the bathroom. I paused for a moment outside, thinking I could hear water running but dismissed it. The doors were pretty solid so you couldn't hear a lot of things through them, and nobody was here it seemed. I opened the door and walked in, looking up. I caught my breath with a choking sound in the warm, steamy air at what I saw in front of me. Shakira stood in the open shower, the hot water cascading down over her tight, tanned body as she lathered up. A trail of soapy water ran down her spine and between the firm cheeks of her arse as she soaped up her shoulders, her hands then sliding to foam up her perky breasts. She turned slightly and looked over her shoulder.

"I wondered when you'd get here" she said in her sexy Colombian accent, her hand sliding down to soap her toned stomach as she gave a seductive smile. I still couldn't form words as she turned back and slowly rinsed herself off, rubbing her hands over every inch of her fine body. My cock was now rock hard, which I'd barely noticed as I'd watched her gorgeous form. She reached up and flicked the shower off with a flick of her hand and then stepped out. She gave me a full frontal, her long, tanned body glistening with wetness, and a pussy clean shaven to perfection.

She grabbed a towel and blotted her face before smiling at me. She reached up and started at her shoulders, briskly rubbing the soft towel over her breasts and stomach, and then down over her shaven mound, where she paused for a few seconds. Shakira then bent over away from me and rubbed the towel slowly up and down her long legs, taking her time before moving back up and rubbing the towel around her tight rear. She wiggled her hips as she dried off, really making a show.

"How's that fine arse been doing?" I said, my first words to her.

"It's doing just fine, but it was really sore after last time. Next time I get my ass fucked it's gonna have to be properly lubed. Unfortunately I forgot to get any, so we'll have to give it a miss this time. I'll make it more than worth your while though" she purred, giving me a wink.

She pulled the towel across her tight arse again before giving a quick drag up her back as she stood up, and then throwing the towel aside as she turned to me again. She stepped towards me a little, glancing at the bulge in my trousers, and then put one foot up on the toilet. She put her arms behind her head and stretched her smooth, tanned body out. Shakira looked at me with playful eyes.
"Do you think I need to lose weight?" she said in a light hearted manner.

"No, you look absolutely stunning" I said, smiling at her. She smiled back and put her legs down, sauntering over to me. Shakira pressed her still damp body against me and drew me into a long, lingering kiss.

"I've been thinking about this since we were last together" she whispered, barely moving away from me, our noses almost touching. She gave me another kiss and then slid down onto her knees, the bulge at my crotch level with her face. Her slender fingers ran over my hardon.

"This is exactly why I asked for you" she said sexily, her fingers finding my buckle. She unclipped it and the button and then drew down the zipper in what looked like one fluid motion. She pulled my trousers down a little and then took hold of my shorts. She lifted the waistband away slightly and then pulled them down to reveal my solid 8" rod. She eyed it lustily, then leaned forwards and drew her tongue up the underside in a long, slow lick. I groaned slightly as her hot tongue ran over my cock, feeling her lips plant kisses on the bulbous head. Her hot, wet mouth slid onto my cock, her tongue lapping at the underside as she slid down to deepthroat on the first go. I felt her long hair tickle my legs as her nose pressed into my groin, her mouth sucking hard on my shaft as she gave a slight groan of pleasure.

She drew back up slowly, sucking hard, her tongue swirling under and around my shaft till she got to the head. Shakira's tongue twisted and curled around the head of my cock as she sucked hard, flicking the slit and then licking away a drop of precum. She then slid back down a bit faster, her hot, wet, mouth feeling like heaven. She went for a full deepthroat again, having no trouble controlling her gag reflex as she dove down and then withdrew again, getting a bit of a rhythm going. She started going full length for a couple of minutes, using her tongue to great effect as she slurped up and down my full 8". Going from the head, to deepthroating and back to the head again with ease. I gave a slight groan of pleasure and then all of a sudden she stopped, sliding my cock out of her mouth. I looked up at her somewhat questioningly.

"Come with me sexy" she said, leading me by the hand to her bedroom. I stumbled after her, holding my trousers up long enough to get to her room. She turned and kissed me hard, her tongue sliding into my mouth as her fingers rapidly started undoing my shirt. I returned the kiss and let my trousers and shorts drop. She had my shirt undone and I pulled it off, casting it aside onto a chair. She kissed me again, gently turning me round before giving me a gentle push and I fell back onto the bed.

My cock bounced against my stomach as I felt the soft silk sheets beneath me, cool and smooth. Shakira dropped to her knees at the end of the bed and pulled my socks off, then my trousers and shorts followed them onto the floor, leaving me naked on the bed in front of the lusty Colombian. She eyed my hard cock as it throbbed with every heartbeat, twitching invitingly. Shakira pulled herself onto the bed, sliding sexily onto all fours and moving forwards till she was was level with my cock.

"Just enjoy, my treat" she whispered, taking hold round the base of my cock. She lay down over my leg, her slick pussy now on my lower leg. She started licking my cock, slowly dragging her tongue up the underside of my shaft and over the head. Her spare hand gently took hold on my balls, softly massaging them. My breathing was quite rapid now, seeing her look up at me with her deep eyes as she very deliberately slid the head of my cock into her hot, velvet mouth. She sucked the first few inches in and then pulled back to just the head, suckling softly at its bulbous form. Her hand jerked slowly up and down the base of my shaft, mixing the sensations with that from her mouth.

My hips lifted slightly to get more of her but she kept control of the pace. She removed her hand and slowly slid down my cock once more, taking around 5" into her mouth, still fondling my balls. She bobbed her head on the first 5" of my cock for a few moments, and then dove right down to deep throat, her tongue lapping at my cock. She withdrew with a loud slurping, pouting her lips up my shaft. I groaned as the hot Colombian sucked me off, my hands twisting in her long blonde hair. She merely gave a slight grunt round her mouthful as I pulled at her hair, continuing to suck on my cock like it was her air supply. She lapped at the head of my cock before pushing all the way back down into her throat, sucking hard all the way. She was now grinding her pussy on my leg, her juices lubricating her as she pleasured herself.
"Shakira..." I gasped, pulling her hair even more as I tried to let her know.

"I know sexy, just let me take care of it" she cooed from around my thick shaft. I flopped back on the bed and tried not to grip her head too hard as she sucked, her talented mouth sliding up and down my full 8". It only took a few more of her hot, wet, powerful strokes and sucks to finish me off. I grunted in relief and pressed her head down on my cock. She gave a groan of pleasure as her nose pressed against my pubic hair and she felt my hot cum shoot into the back of her throat. Several spurts ejected into her throat and she sucked, and then I felt her throat muscles move around the head of my cock as she swallowed. Shakira's tongue massaged up the bottom of my cock as she milked every last drop from me and then she pulled away, my hands sliding from her hair and my softening cock from her mouth.

"That was fantastic" I breathed, sweat on my forehead.

"I love sucking a nice hard cock, and you certainly have one of those" she said with a sexy smile as she crawled up the bed. She gave me a kiss and lay down next to me as we caught our breath.

"You like sucking cock do you? You dirty little thing" I said, stroking her back.

"I'm afraid I do. Does that mean I've been naughty?" she said, looking up at me with an innocent smile.

"Yes it does. I think you need a good hard spanking" I said with a smile.

"If you really think so, I won't stop you" she said, licking her lips as she stared at me with a sultry glint in her eye. I stared back for a moment, and then slid from her grasp to sit on the edge of the bed. She looked at me and I patted my lap with a slight smirk. She gave a giggle and crawled sexily over to me and pulled herself across my legs, wiggling into place so her arse was high and accessible. I reached out and squeezed the firm globes of her bum and she wriggled a little more, settling into place.

I pulled my hand back and laid down a firm slap, the healthy sound tearing the tension in the room. She gave a grunt of pleasure and drew in a deep breath. I heard her hold it as I drew my hand back again, then she let it out in a long, low moan as I laid down another spank on her curvy rear. I gently rubbed her tight rear with circular motions of my hand before I gave her another spank, a little harder than the previous two. She moaned louder, her thighs squeezing together.

"Think you've learnt your lesson?" I said, rubbing the backs of her thighs.

"Not just yet" she breathed. I raised my hand and gave her another firm spank, causing her to gasp, her breathing now a little more rapid, her hands holding onto the bed quite tightly. I pinched her right cheek and then laid down a final spank, harder than all the others than left a red mark on her rear. She grunted loudly in pain and pleasure, squeezing her legs together as she caught her breath. I lifted her up and rolled her onto the bed on her back, noticing the slight sheen of sweat on her chest, her nipples hard on her modest breasts. I slid down onto the bed next to her, leaning down to kiss her. She drew me in for a long, tongue sharing kiss, our tongues dancing with each other. I slid from her soft lips and kissed down over her chin and onto her neck, using my tongue to add a new sensation. She moaned softly and gave a slight shiver.

I moved further down, kissing down her chest to her perky breasts. I moved onto their firm, tanned forms, kissing down the middle and then onto her right breast, going all around before moving to the nipple. I ran my tongue around the aureole, causing her to moan as I locked onto her nipple and sucked, my tongue flicking at the tip of her nipple with my tongue. I nibbled at it with my lips, pulling the hard point away from her breast slightly as I did. I slid off her right nipple and kissed down the inside of her breast and across to her left one. I kissed over her breast again and then licked around her nipple, teasing the aureole. I finally latched onto the nipple and started sucking quite hard, gently nipping it with my teeth, my tongue teasing the tip as she moaned.

I slid off her nipple and kissed down onto her stomach, trailing my tongue over the firm, toned skin. I moved futher down, resting on her smooth legs as I slid down. She mumbled something which I thought was in Spanish as I kissed round the top of her pubic mound, and then slid down and kissed up the insides of her thighs. Her breathing was heavy as I teased her with soft kisses and licks on her inner thighs. Her thighs were trying to squeeze together on me as I tormented her. And then swiftly, I moved up and ran my tongue the full length of Shakira's smooth, swollen pussy lips. She moaned loudly in pleasure as the tip of my tongue caught her hard clit as it poked out from under its hood, her thighs squeezing together on me.

I moved back onto her cunt, planting lots of kisses over the puffy wet lips. She groaned and pushed her hips up to me, her hands gripping the covers. I started licking all over her shaven lips, running my tongue up the slit, tasting her sweet juices as she writhed beneath me. I slid my tongue lower down her pussy and then pushed my tongue inside her, locking onto her with my lips. I sucked gently at her pussy as my tongue darted in and out of her hot, wet cunt. She grunted in ecstasy, grinding her hips up into me as she grabbed handfuls of the covers, one hand pinching at her nipples.

I slid up, drawing my tongue from her tight folds and up onto her rock hard clit that stood prominently. I circled it with my tongue, teasing her immensely before I slid my tongue over its hard tip, causing her to moan. I kissed gently on her clit and then started to suck at it, massaging it with my lips, gently nibbling at it. Gentle sucking sounds filled the air along with the Colombians heaving breathing and gasps.

"Yeah...yeah right there" she gasped through her pleasure as my tongue worked around and over her hard clit with my sucking lips. My hand stroked her soft thigh, working its way up till my fingertips brushed the bottom of her slick cunt. I rubbed gently with my fingers as my mouth continued to work on her, my fingers teasing the lips open slightly. I moved my hand up underneath my chin and ran my fingers gently up and down her entrance, feeling her wetness as I started to push in. I felt her pussy clench as she groaned in pleasure at the penetration, feeling two of my fingers slide easily into her.

I pushed my fingers deep into her, and then gently started sliding them in and out as I lapped hungrily at her clit. She was groaning loudly in pleasure as her orgasm approached, her body writhing on the bed in desperation to climax. My other hand reached up and gave her right nipple a tweak as I continued thrusting my two fingers in harder, my tongue swirling round and over her clit. My lips nipped and nibbled on her clit and swollen lips, feeling them twitching in excitement. It was all it took and her orgasm hit with full force.

"Ungh....yeessssss!" she hissed, grabbing my head and pressing it into her groin as she pushed upwards. I latched onto her clit and sucked, my tongue licking the tip as I pushed my fingers as deep as I could and held them there. She screamed in ecstasy, her juices flowing all over my lips and tongue. I felt her tight pussy clamping down on my fingers as her orgasm overtook her, blocking out the world with sheer pleasure, her back arched. Her thighs were locked on my head, and with her hands it meant I couldn't escape, not that I wanted to from her tasty snatch.

Her orgasm slowly faded and she started gasping to catch her breath, her body going limp and releasing me. I slid my fingers from her now sensitive pussy, withdrawing from her tender clit. Her body was covered with a shine from sweat, her face flushed, a smile on her lips. I smiled back as I crawled up next to her, leaning down to kiss her. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she tasted the sweet taste of her own juices, still on my lips from her freshly licked cunt.

"Thanks stud" she whispered sexily, still close to me. I leaned down to kiss her again and felt her leg pushing outwards against mine as she spread them further. I got the idea and lifted myself over her slender pin and slid in between her thighs. I kissed her again and then kissed down onto her neck, gently sucking and kissing it as I pushed the head of my raging erection against her tight, wet pussy lips. She ran her hands up my back as I pushed forwards, the head of my cock sliding into her hot haven with ease, her pussy just sucking me in. I eased forwards, firmly but slowly sliding my length into her, enjoying the feeling over her hot, tight pussy. She clamped down on me every inch or so felt great, her muscles gripping me for a moment then releasing me to let me slid deeper.

I pushed the another 2" of my cock into her, my pubic hair tickling her hairless lips a little. She looked down to see my cock impaling her and then smiled up at me, giving me another kiss. My cock nudged against her cervix as she moved, and I pushed slightly, bumping against her to see if I could push into her fully. She closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip as she pushed against me, my head again bumped against the entrance to her womb as she looked to be thinking it over for a moment. I started to pull out, figuring she didn't want to go any deeper but as I did her legs hooked round my arse and she pulled me back in to where I was, my head nudging her again. I looked her in the face, our noses practically touching.

"Do it" she whispered, holding me still with her legs for a moment. We kissed again, our tongues mingling as I firmly pushed again. She mumbled slightly in discomfort as I felt a little resistance, and then movement. She let out a grunt and broke away as I slid in fully, my pubic hair pressing against her shaven entrance as the head of my cock slipped into her womb. She clenched her muscles once and then drew me in for another kiss. I slowly drew back, sliding all the way out to just the head of my cock and then pushed slowly all the way back in. Shakira was relaxed now and there was only a slight hint of resistance as I pushed past her cervix again, going balls deep in the blonde Colombian stunner.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
12