Laura: 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonghit
gonghit
11 Followers

But then I noticed the crowd was thinning. It appeared the party was over. The bus boy was really cleaning up. He sucked her and then fucked her. After, some men came and helped Laura up. She sat on the bed for a few minutes stretching her legs and then she was led away still hooded. They took me away back to my room where I fell asleep.

When I woke we were both back in our room. Laura had been especially pampered—her hair was done and she was perfumed. We ate the meal that was there on the table, without speaking. And then the guys that had abducted us came in a rush and ushered us out into the garage and into the same Lincoln. Before we knew what was happening we were standing next to our car at the same spot, they helped Laura into our car, and then came around to me and told me that the car was fixed and that I should have a pleasant day. As one of them turned to go he dropped several CD's into the pocket of my door and they were gone.

I drove away still neither of us spoke. I looked into the door pocket and wondered what was on them but made a guess.

gonghit
gonghit
11 Followers
12