Laura

Story Info
An accident victim has a painful recovery.
9.2k words
4.52
58.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been in a terrible traffic accident. I was waiting to cross an intersection, when a little kid shot out into the street from behind me. He was directly in the path of a car trying to beat the light. I jumped after the kid and pushed him as hard as I could. The car swerved, I was hit, and was knocked up and over the roof of the car. Not that I remember any of that. It’s been told to me numerous times since I’ve come out of the coma. It was holiday season when the accident occurred, but I’m told that Memorial Day is tomorrow. I find it hard to believe I was out that long. I have been healing as I slept. Most of the damage from the two broken legs and shattered hip I suffered has been repaired, and I now face months of therapy to walk again. I also managed to bust my skull, but they tell me I’m just as stupid as before.

The staff here seems nice and I have my own room. It seems the driver of the car is paying the bill in full as part of his penance. I’m to meet the physical therapist today. I hope I can get off this liquid diet soon. There’s only so many bowls of broth you can drink before it wants to come back up.

As I was flipping through the channels on the TV, I had a knock on the door and in walked a woman that wasn’t in a nurse’s uniform. She had mid-back length brown hair that was a bit wavy, big brown eyes and a huge smile. She immediately reminded me of Maryanne from Gilligan’s Island.

“Hi! I’m Laura. I’m going to be your therapist for as long as it takes to get you on your feet again!” she said, full of enthusiasm.

“Well, hello. I’m Eric,” I replied, as I extended my hand and was greeted with a strong, firm handshake. That’s something you don’t get from a woman very often.

“Let’s get started right away! I asked Billy to bring a wheel chair… oh! Here he is now! Hi Billy!” she said as she high-fived him.

Billy was an elderly black man. He wheeled the chair over to the bed. As he helped me into the chair, he said, “Watch out for her, Doc. She’ll steal your soul!”

“Oh Billy,” she said, waving her hand at him. “Are you ready?”

“I guess,” I replied.

She grabbed the handles of the chair and said over her shoulder, “Thanks, Billy. I’ll take it from here!”

“Remember what I told you, Doc!” shouted Billy as Laura took me to the elevator.

“Don’t mind him, Eric. Sometimes he can be such a character! One time he told somebody that the appendix fairy was going to visit them over night. They caught him trying to put a lollypop under the person’s pillow,” she said, with a ‘can you believe it?’ tone of voice.

“He sounds like a great guy to have around the patients,” I said looking back at her. As I still had my head turned, I realized that her perky tits were inches from my face. She looked down at me from above and smiled. I didn’t know if she was smiling because she was nice or because I was looking at her breasts. We reached the therapy room and she parked the wheel chair next to a bench by some workout equipment. She helped me over to the bench and then took off her sweatshirt to reveal a sports bra. Her breasts were mashed in them and her nipples were pronounced. I found it hard to look away. She removed her sweatpants to reveal a pair of spandex shorts. She had smooth looking calves and thighs of steel.

“Okay,” she said, standing with her hands on her hips. “I want to teach you some warm-up moves before I start with the actual exercises. They are very important. Without them you could seriously hurt yourself and set your recovery back weeks.”

I watched as she began a series of stretches and bends. Every time she moved, her body showed it’s well-honed condition. After she was done, she walked over to me and pulled me up off the bench.

“Let’s give it a try,” she said. She stood behind me and wrapped an arm around my abdomen. She wrapped the other around my chest. Her touch was electric! I actually shivered under her touch. She noticed. “Am I hurting you?” she asked.

“No, not at all.”

“Okay, now let’s do this,” she said as she bent me over. She was leaning on my back and her breasts were pressed against me. It was almost impossible to ignore them. We progressed through the warm-ups. Her hands were always there to steady me. Somewhere alone the line, I started to get an erection. I still had baggy pants on, so it wasn’t very obvious. I tried to avoid contact with her in that area in any way I could. I succeeded until the final step. She and I were kneeling and she had me stand. She did not rise right away and got a face full of mini-me. I immediately turned away. She raised her leg to be still on one knee.

“Eric, I need to check the muscles on your legs for impending cramps,” she said. “Please come back here,” she said, motioning with her hand. I walked back, but stood a bit off angle to her.

“No, this way,” she said, as she twisted my hips so I was facing her directly, with my erection pointing at her face again. My sweats still managed to camouflage it a bit. She started to rub my calves and thighs firmly. “We need to make sure you are able to continue through the difficult exercises ahead before we continue.”

As she worked on me, her head inadvertently hit mini-me several times. She said nothing and made no change in her ministrations on me to avoid it. I just played dumb.

When she was done satisfying herself that I was ready to continue, she stood. As she raised herself, she dragged a hand from my calf, up my thigh, and over my erection. All she said was, “I think you’re ready.”

>>>>>><<<<<<

The first workout was grueling. I don’t think anything ever hurt me that much before. By the time she took me back to the room, I had to ask for a pain shot.

“No! No shot! The first couple days are always the roughest, Eric. Don’t give up on me. When your all better, I’ll probably want you to take me out dancing!” she said, patting me on the arm for encouragement.

“Okay,” I said, as Billy took the chair. Before he made it to the door, he said, “Don’t do it, Doc, don’t even listen to her. You’ll fall under her spell.” Then he pointed a finger at me and said, “You mind what I tell you!”

“Oh, Billy!” she said, as she chuckled and waved him off. “He really is a character! Today’s his ‘doom and gloom’ day.” She said, as she rested her hand on my thigh. I was really hurting, but that touch sent a bolt to my cock and sent it on a mission. Her hand crept a bit closer to my crotch as she raised the bed so I could look at her better. Her breasts were again covered in her sweatshirt, but I knew they were there, perky as ever. “I want you to get a good nights rest,” she said. “Make sure you eat your dinner and go to sleep early, okay?” As she said, “Okay,” she ran her hand from my thigh to my crotch. She stopped for a second and closed her hand around my erection. “You’re too exhausted for this, Eric,” she said, patted me on the head, and waved me goodbye.

I watched her go as my heart and cock were thumping away. Today was the first time I had an erection since I woke. I got up, hobbled to the door and saw no imminent nursing visits coming. Dinner was still a half an hour off. I climbed back into bed and pulled the curtain to hide myself from the doorway. I pulled the covers up over me, stuck my hand in my pants, and started a good wank.

“Hello! I Rae! I’m here to ask a few questions about your stay here! Oh! Do you want me to come back?” she asked, as I snapped my hands out from under the covers.

“No! This is fine. What do you want to know?” I asked. So much for a wank.

I tried again that night, but they keep coming in on you at all times of the night. No time was safe. I gave up.

>>>>>><<<<<<

After a few weeks, I was able to stand on my own and walk a short distance with crutches. Laura was a real trooper, putting up with all kinds of emotional tantrums that came with my inability to improve faster. She was a rock that I could rely on for emotional support. She had a vitality that never seemed to wane. Everyone has at least one off day here and there, but not Laura. Her perky personality was contagious. As I got closer to the time I would be able to be released from the hospital, Laura intensified her therapy. Sometimes she was very forceful. Some might say she was even bossy. I didn’t mind; she was the reason that I was walking.

Most of the sessions were the same. There were warm-ups, exercises, the cool down, and a rub down by Laura. Sometimes she did them as I was standing, getting poked in the eye for her effort by mini-me, or while I sat on the bench. She mostly smiled as she caught me staring at her breasts in her sports bra as she worked the muscles in my legs.

At one point a few days later, she told me she no longer wanted to hear how much it hurt. “You have had the chance to get used to this! You must ignore the pain! Push it down! Bite your tongue and endure it! You’re a man! Suck it up!” she said, as I endeavored to finish the set. “The pain makes you strong! Ignoring it makes you a man!”

During one extremely painful exercise, I must have grunted or something and I was rewarded with a “No!” and a slap across the face. I stopped my efforts and looked at her. She replied, “No pain! Now keep going!”

I continued, making sure I didn’t make any sound that could be interpreted as pain. She kept a close watchful eye on me. When I finished, I pulled myself off the floor and sat on the bench. She stood looking at me with her hands on her hips.

“What is the problem here? I want you to be able to do these exercises that I’ve chosen for you and feel no pain,” she said with her hands on her hips

“I’m sorry, it hurts, Laura,” I said hanging my head and looking at the floor.

She walked over to me and cradled my head in her hands. “I understand. I’ve the feeling that you’re trying, so I’ll take that into account. If I felt you weren’t, I’d drop you as a client and let some other therapist take you.” She kneeled in front of me and looked me in the eye. “Keep a strong mental outlook on this. Be strong, but do as I say. If you doubt me, then quit. There is no half way in this. You must abide by what I say, or hire someone else,” she said, as she stood.

“I, … want to continue my therapy with you. I promise to try much harder to do as you tell me,” I said, looking into her deep brown eyes.

“Fine. I’ll meet you here again tomorrow,” she said as she walked out of the room.

My heart felt like it was going to break with her absence. I pulled myself up and started to walk back to my room. Billy was standing at the doorway. He looked at me and said, “You still have a chance, Doc. Hire someone else! You don’t need her. She’s all wrong for you.”

“Billy, come on. You don’t need to keep this joke up anymore.” It was funny before, but not now. I like Laura. She has my best interests in mind.”

“All I can tell you, Doc, is that you can still turn away.”

I walked past Billy on my crutches and headed back to my room.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Two days later, when I was several hours into my exercises, I pulled a muscle in my side and groaned. She pushed me to the floor on my hands and knees, pulled a strap out of her pocket, and slapped it across my back.

“I told you no pain!” she said through gritted teeth.

“What are you doing?” I started to ask.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

“Don’t talk back to me! Do what I tell you! Get back to your exercises and NO PAIN!”

I did as I was told. As I was getting close to finishing, she pushed me onto my hands and knees. She slapped her hand hard across my back. It really stung. She put her face right next to mine and looked hard in my eyes. “Are those tears?” she asked.

She hit me several more times. “NO PAIN!” she said. She leaned back into my face. She looked at me hard. I tried every means possible not to allow tears to appear even though her slaps stung like a bee sting. I did not tear. She grabbed my chin and slapped me with the strap across my back. She had her eyes locked on mine. I could feel the heat in my face from the pain, but I did not tear. She let go of my chin, and stood. I looked up at her. She was nodding her head. “Much better,” she kept repeating to herself. I felt as if a tremendous burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I stood and she snapped, “Did I tell you that you could get up?” I went right back down on all fours. She nodded her head. In the doorway, Billy was shaking his head.

“Get out of here, Billy, you’re not needed here.”

“Doc?” he asked, looking at me with a look that told me ‘All you have to do is ask’.

I had an uneasy feeling going on inside of me. I wanted this woman’s approval, but for some reason, Billy’s presence was preventing me from giving myself to her. I hesitated.

“Get out of here, Billy!” she said again.

I did not move. Billy hung his head to the floor and waked away, shaking his head the whole way.

“Ignore him. He’s senile,” she said, as she pulled me to my feet.

I returned to my room and all I could think about was the exchange between Laura and Billy. I looked up and down the hallways for him, but I didn’t see him. I had him paged, but my phone didn’t ring. I supposed the he had gone home. Every time I thought of her, I had the picture of a little spitfire with perky breasts and desperately wanting her approval.

>>>>>><<<<<<

The next day she didn’t come to work and I found that I was actually pissed that she didn’t. I took it out on anyone that came in the room or got within earshot. At one point I was standing in the doorway yelling at a nurse’s aid, when I noticed Billy across the hall. He was looking at me and shaking his head.

>>>>>><<<<<<

The following day, she came into my room and stood with her arms folded.

“What do you think you’re doing? Get out of bed! Get down to the therapy room, now!”

I got up and headed to the door. As I entered the hallway, Billy was walking down the hall, pushing another patient. He was shaking his head and as he passed me, and said, “You didn’t listen to me. She’s got her claws in you now. She’s taking your very soul and you don’t even know it. I tried to warn you. God help you, Doc.”

I didn’t care what Billy said. I was thrilled that Laura was there and I’d have the pleasure of her company for the next few hours.

“Move it!” she said.

I hurried as fast as I could, but she walked behind me poking her finger in a sore spot in the lower portion of my back. At one point I was close to turning on her. She must have picked up on that because she stopped poking me. When we entered the therapy room, she slapped me right across the face. Hard. She stood in front of me looking for tears. There were none. “Good,” she said. “Okay, let’s begin.”

I went through the entire set. She stood in front of me, watching the entire time. It hurt. There were no tears, but it hurt! When I was done, I looked up and thought I saw her with her hand at her crotch. She straightened up and simply said, “You are doing better, but you still need to control the pain.”

>>>>>><<<<<<

The next day, I was about through with my exercises. I had improved enough that she no longer needed to spot me for the tough ones. I almost wished I still needed her hands on my back or legs for support and encouragement. I missed her touch! I finished and stood in front of her. She looked at me for a moment and then walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“I’m proud of you. You’ve really worked hard, but you still have so far to go. I signed for you’re release tomorrow,” she said, as one arm started to slide up and down my side.

That was more than enough to get the ball rolling down below. Within seconds I was rock hard. She passed her hand over the tent in my pants a few times.

“You know, some people find the combination of pain and pleasure to be very erotic,” she said, as she continued to caress the bulge in my sweats. But I don’t think you’ve earned more pleasure than this right now,” she said as she pulled away from me.

Damn! I was close to cumming. Her hand had an awesome effect on me. I didn’t want her to stop, but how do you ask your therapist to come back and finish what she was doing?

“I’ll see you tomorrow before you leave,” she said as she hung a towel over her shoulders and left the room.

I walked back to my room as stealthily as I could. This hard-on was going nowhere and was easily visible to anyone the looked down.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I was being released! I still needed a cane, but I was able to function on my own. Laura came to my room just as she said she would.

“Now we can start thinking of a date to take me dancing!” she bubbled.

I looked down at the cane and said, “I’m not sure if I can do that right now.”

“Okay, I’ll take a rain-check on that. In the mean time, I want to see you twice a week until I’m satisfied you can dance. Make sure you do the exercises I taught you, twice on a daily basis.”

“Okay. Where is the therapy place?” I asked.

“My place,” she said, handing me a card. “Be there Monday at 5 pm.”

“Okay, Laura. I don’t know how to thank you,” I said, putting the card in my pocket.

“I’m sure I’ll think of something,” she said.

Billy was standing at the door with the wheel chair to take me to the front exit. He was still shaking his head. As we got to the front door, he said, “You’ve got one chance left to save your soul Doc, don’t go.”

“What’s with you, Billy? Of course I’m going to go. She’s my therapist.”

As I entered the cab that was to take me home, I saw Billy look at me one last time, turn, and reenter the hospital. He was shaking his head the whole time.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I arrived at my apartment. It was a ground floor, one bedroom type. My father made sure that the rent was paid while I was still in a coma. Since I woke, I was able to use my disability payments to pay him back. He met me there and made sure I was stocked up on groceries. When he left, I was alone for the first time in months. I sat back in my easy chair feeling glad I didn’t have to do the exercises if I didn’t want to. I’m the king of my own castle and if I don’t want to do the exercises, I won’t!

Still, I found myself missing Laura’s presence. She could be a bit forceful, but I found our sessions stimulating. She made me want to walk right for her, not myself. The thought of her caressing my cock through my pants was still fresh in my mind. I thought of her sweet face and perky body and found myself rubbing my cock through my pants. As I said, there was no way to relieve an erection in the hospital. I couldn’t even go to the bathroom alone. Unfortunately for them, the orderlies had to change several sheets due to nocturnal emissions. I hadn’t had that happen since I was thirteen and my mother found them.

Well, I was alone now. There would be no interruptions or prying eyes. I unzipped my pants and forced them down to my ankles. I leaned back and openly caressed myself for the first time in ages.

As I closed my eyes, I began stroking myself with the vision of Laura in my mind. I knew she was a little spitfire under those baggy clothes she wore all the time. I had seen her I her tight spandex tops and bottoms several times now. I had the vision of her standing before me, rubbing her perky breasts with one hand and working her womanhood with the other. In my mind, we were putting a show on for each other. She held a tit close to her mouth and tried to lick it. The other hand had her womanhood pushed wide as the middle finger played with her clit. I was working up a good orgasm, as I stroked myself the way I liked best. I imagined her waiting for me to cum so she could release her own passion. I began to feel the tingle in my balls that signaled the end, I closed my eyes harder and envisioned her working in a frenzy between her legs. The first contraction hit.

RING!

I almost fell out of the chair! A perfectly good orgasm was ruined!